Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Bijou
Bijou looked at Hunter's hand with raised eyebrows, trying to figure out what the man wanted from him, he had already held his hand, that was all the vampire was getting from him. His frown deepened slightly as Hunter kept going on about him needing to let go of the hurt that drove him into insanity, and his hand reached up to tug at the hair over his face, he might not like people seeing the scars, but maybe if the bloodsucker knew exactly why he hated touch and couldn't  let the pain go. Finally he pulled the hair away, revealing the deep scarring and the empty, stitched socket. "Could you let this go? If thats not enough, what about the burns over my back or the scars from metal digging into my wrists." The rehead's voice came out angry and he allowed the hair to drop, begining to twist his hands in the skirt of his dress. His eye narrowed at the vampire and he struck out to hit his hand, he was getting stressed out by Hunter's prying and it was making him a little unhinged. " Why do you even want me to get over it, what do you want from me?"

Fashionable Prophet

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orion nodded with a smile. "That's pretty cool." He said with a smile still. He looked at Nana with still a curious look on his face. "Ice is pretty strong." He brought his shoulders up a little and swung his feet, since they barely touched the ground. He looked down at the floor. "So how do you like the school..? It's only my first day, I'm a little nervous." He admitted with a smile still on his lips. He played with his hair again, putting the red tips in his mouth and chewing on it nervously.

Sparkly Businesswoman

Razekial stood when Mrison did. ”A library sounds good… It’s been a while since I’ve picked up a book to read.” But typically when he was able to sit in the silence needed to his thoughts kept him from being able to read… Didn’t really stop him from trying from time to time though. It seemed as if Junya had something he needed to do really quick though and Razekial looked towards him. ”Alright… No rush really.” The small male certainly was in no hurry, he felt as if there was plenty of time to do other things. When the cat demon had gone from his sight he looked to Mrison. ”So…” Razekial didn’t know how long they were supposed to wait before they started to head up to the library.

ooc://
No format for now. Sorreh~

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Mrison
Mrison nodded when Junya said there was there was something he needed to do and sat back down to wait for the cat's return. He began to play with the ends of his blindfold as Razekial spoke, tilting his head slightly and shrugged his shoulders. "We wait?" He really wasn't sure what the 'so' was for, but he supposed all they could do was wait, or leave rheir kitty friend behind for now.

The goat's blindfolded face turned to where the unnamed, grumpy person sat, or at least he smelt an identical scent there, and frowned lightly, arms folding over his chest. "I wanna go bug Mister Grumpy-Pants." He let out a soft breath and laid his chin down on the table. "But I won't. He made it pretty clear he doesn't want to make friends." The words were spoken mostly to himself, while he really wanted to try to be friends with everyone, he knew when not to make such attempts.
Nanashi Hiroki (Nana)

User Image

<3 Location: 6A
<3 Mood: Calmed

Nana stayed silent for just a moment " It's nice, just...really big " Nana had calmed down more and he felt more comfortable. " I wonder were he comes from? or if he has a family? If he has a mother and father unlike me. " Nana wouldn't think about asking such a thing directly he might have taken it to offense and gotten angry, but there was something he had forgotten right there on the spot. " Oh no he reads minds " Quickly he hid his face feeling ashamed.

Adamize
User Image

Junya

Junya sat down beside Mika as he continued to eat, the salmon now almost finished. Junya asked if his room mate had come in while he was gone but the cat shook his head before going back to finishing his meal. Mika then took his time cleaning his paws and grooming a little to which Junya groaned impatiently at. 'Well I have to look good if I'm going to meet your new friends for the first time." was Mika's reply as he lapped at his paws a few more times before looking up to Junya. Junya couldn't hold back a chuckle.

"Finally," Junya sighed as he picked up the tabby and placed him on his shoulders. He picked up the empty food container as he walked out the door, throwing it out in the nearest garbage bin before making his way to the stairs. He quickly ran down the four flights of stairs, ignoring Mika's panicked pleas to slow down.

At the bottom of the last stairway Junya stopped for a moment, feeling Mika's claws slowly release his shoulders. He laughed softly at Mika's complaints as he made his way back to the cafeteria, quickly spotting his friends again and walking over to them.

"Hey guys, sorry if I took long." Junya said as he took a moment to catch his breath. Mika took this time to jump off of Junya's shoulders and stand on the lunch table, tilting his head to the side and giving both Mrison and Razekial the biggest, most innocent looking gaze he could make. Junya giggled to himself at Mika's way of introducing himself. "This is Mika by the way, he says hi."

Sparkly Businesswoman

Razekial nodded and sat down. Not too long after he did Mrison seemed to be looking at something or someone. It appeared as if it were Unhappy. The sea-goat was soon talking about something and his attention turned back to him. His words made him smile a bit. ”Perhaps that’s just his way of socializing?” Though it didn’t make that much sense even to him he supposed it could be something like that. ”But if not and you bug him anyways who knows what would happen.” Razekial didn’t know the guy and he didn’t know what he could do. The only thing he really knew was that the guy wasn’t human… So that meant he could definitely do something. Then again, Razekial wasn’t the type to go bother someone if they didn’t appear to want company… He wasn’t going to stop Mrison if he wanted to go. Sooner or later Junya was back and he seemed to have brought his friend.

ooc://
Sorreh for the poo posts @.@ my brain just isn't working lately.

Fashionable Prophet

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orion couldn't help but giggle at Nana's thoughts. "No parents." He said simply with a playful smile on his lips. "I never knew if I had any brothers or sisters." He said, taking a deep breath. "Do we have classes tomorrow?" He asked, tilting his head a little. "I haven't gotten my schedule.. I have no idea what classes I'll be in." He looked back at his books, biting onto his lip and hoping that he would be able to at least choose a few classes, wanting bad to be in anatomy studies.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Mrison
Mrison turned his face to Junya when he heard him speak and ehook his head. "I don't think you took too long, but again yet I don't have the best percpective on time." He really didn't, between his abilities and blindness he never knew what time it was and thus had trouble figuring out exactly how much time had passed. When Mika jumped onto the table, Silvi lept from Silvi's back to sniff at the other cat, soft purrs coming from the kitten. Mrison chuckled at the nose and smiled at where he was fairly sure Mika was, holding one hand out the the feline. "Hello Mika. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Mrison and that's Silvi."

The sea-goat stood, brushing one hand over his over-sized sweater to smooth out and wrinkles that may have formed, and approached Junya to wrap an arm around his shoulders, face turned to Razekial. "Are you ready to go Razzy?"
User Image

Junya

"Oh, I see. Well, as long as I didn't take too long. I didn't want to make you guys wait." Junya said with a bashful smile.

Junya couldn't help but laugh softly as Mika mentally pouted. He had expected a bigger reaction but he didn't realize one of Junya's friends were blind, while the other had a reserved personality. He was then caught off guard when Silvi came over to meet him. Mika was momentarily speechless, so to speak, when the kitten started sniffing at him and purring. The tabby was glad you couldn't see a cat blush. He then noticed Mrison's hand in front of him, sniffing the sea-goat's fingers lightly before nuzzling into, and giving them a friendly lick.

Junya giggled as he watched Mika interact with Silvi and Mrison. When Mrison walked over and placed an arm over his shoulders, he mimicked the other male's actions and placed an arm playfully around his shoulders as well. "Yay, exploring!" Junya said happily.
Nanashi Hiroki

User Image
<3Location: 6A
<3Feeling: Sleepy

" Tomorrow is my first day. I have a class with the headmaster " Nana was liking the way he could just think his thoughts to Orion instead of speaking because for some reason that felt better. since Orion had just arrived here he must have skipped getting his schedule in the office " did you go to the office? " Nana Rubbed his eyes feeling really tired from the days event's.

At the moment Nana didn't have very much cloth's just a few shirts and pants, So he really didn't have anything to unpack. He settled in the bed pulling the blanket close for some warmth, tho for him warmth was never an issue, his boy was always a tinge colder then the normal people and he liked the cold " Goodnight I'm really sleepy, have a good day tomorrow Orion " Nanashi rested his head on the pillow and drifted slowly to sleep till his breath cam slow.

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              Razekial was much too into his thoughts to really notice what was going on about him. Every now and then it happened and the small male really didn’t have any way to control such a thing, unfortunately. For a bit he just sort of sat there looking at the table with a somewhat far off look, but after a while he seemed to be able to bring himself out of it when he held on to the outside noise. By the time Razekial was paying attention to what was going on around him, Mrison was up brushing himself off and questioning him and Junya was excited to head off to explore. Razekial just sat there and blinked for a bit as if he didn’t really know what was going on but once things started to settle a bit better he nodded to his friends and got up. ”Ready to go whenever you guys are.” He gave a little smile as he looked to the two felines and then back to the other two.
                                              W I T H : Mrison and Junya
                                              L O C A T I O N : Cafeteria
                                              F E E L I N G : So-So
                                              T H O U G H T : n/a

Fashionable Prophet

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orion smiled as he spoke. He enjoyed anyone talking to him, since it was better than no one. Nana was a shy one that was for sure. He was sure not to bring up anything he might catch in Nana's mind by accident, knowing it would be awkward. Even if he was a little childish, he could respect some social boundaries. "I should go to the office.. In the morning." He said with a small chuckle. He watched as Nana went into bed. "Good night." He sat in his bed still with his book, a small red lamp lighting his pages.
Nanashi Hiroki (Nana)

User Image
<3Location:Second floor
The night was young, but at its peak of 2Am Leaving no one awake but only a few who had felt the need to study. Orion being one of them, Nana was on his bed deep in sleep and for now not a care in the world, the only time he felt so peaceful.

Eyes like the dark night sky opened, seeming completely aware of everything, they took the shape of the little one they called Orion, " Such a small thing " he thought to himself quickly vanishing like mist and falling through the floor till he landed on his feet on the second floor. To any other eye it would have looked like Nana had just vanished out of thin air. On his feet He stretched his arms up revealing them of knots then fixing his clothing so he didn't look like a slob " Why does he insist on making himself look like a hobo?" Nana fixed his tie and sweatshirt, Now that it was fixed he look different more confident and a little arrogant, not to mention the smile on his face was that of a trouble maker. " So new place? New playground! " He laughed freely.

turning mist like Nana glided towards a few room snatching candy and messing up bed sheets to try and scare some of the other students occasionally throwing out a few moaning sounds to really creep them out, it was fun being invisible laughing it carried down the halls making them feel eerie. Taking a break from all the fun Nana ate a cookie he had taken from the cafeteria and taking a seat by a large fountain which he quickly frosted over in to a rock like ice. He's also done this to other areas, the soda machines in the cafe, doors to classrooms, benches, and ceiling fans. Now that all his fun was done for the night He peeked at one of the many clocks to see it was already 4Am. Just as he had left Nana returned to his room " I wonder if they'll blame Nana for this. It'll be a laugh, he probably piss himself hahaha " He though quirky, but soon closed his eyes giving Nana back control for the day.

Fashionable Prophet

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orion had fallen asleep around 3 am with a book on his stomach. He was on his back and his eyes were gently closed. He awoke in a jerking motion a few hours later, rubbing his red eyes. He stretched and closed his book, putting it back on the nightstand. He looked at the clock, a little after 4am. He didn't bother to look around the room, he just turned off the small lamp he had on the night stand, and changed into his PJ pants. He snuggled into his bed and couldn't help but notice Nana's was empty. He sat up quickly, and got out of bed before going into the hall and looking up and down it. "Nana?" He whispered into the emptiness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff