Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

((Sorry guys! Been enjoying my last days in Germany! Will post tomorrow!))

Baron von Bloodlust

Momoka Oka

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Valentin Dalca

Huh. That answer was...unexpected. Maybe Valentin was getting jaded in her young age. She hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing to scare this girl off. Airi seemed like a genuinely nice person, and Val was getting good vibes from her.

Val grimaced and ran a hand through her trailing ponytail, her tell tale sign she felt sweatdrop . "Sorry if that sounded...I should have realized that someone would want to go here. It is definitely impressive."[/b] Her tone implied that she was genuinely apologetic and her an eyebrow arched up with interest at Airi's talk about classes "An academic eh? What's your preferred topic of study?"

As they had been walking deeper in the building, Val's nose caught the scent of food. It triggered a soft stomach growl reminding her that she had not eaten since the previous night. Subtly she began to try and steer their pace down towards the path the scent was emanating from.

At Airi's question Val smirked and rolled her eyes. "My family died when I was young and recently a friend of the family found me and appointed himself my guardian. Vic decided that I do not have enough control and am too impulsive in my magic." There, it was out. Val was one to usually say things outright in her blunt way. Now was as good a time as ever to see her companion's reaction to the existence of magic.

"He feels that I will be able to channel my focus and perspective here. I only agreed to come because they have horses here." Mostly true but not one hundred percent so.

{{Out Of Conditioner: Hey sorry to leave you hanging for two days. Work has been a bit crazy.}}

Mood: Content
Thoughts: Ooo hallways
Appearance: Hair in ponytail, 5'6" slim with just enough curves. Wearing green shirt, black jeans, and boots
Who she is with: Airi

A v e m a r i a xo
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Airi giggled softly as the girl beside her seemed very apologetic about seeming rude with her previous question, "No worries," she said softly as they continued on their merry way through the long hallway of the academy. It was like a crazy maze in here.

She tapped her chin lightly at Valetin's next question, tilting her head slightly in a questioning pose before grinning at the girl, "Art, definitely art," she replied as she nodded to herself as if confirming once more. She loved painting, no doubt about it. Of course she was probably better at painting sceneries than anything else but either way she loved the feeling she gets when she paints, it was like she was in a totally different realm, just her, the brush and the color palette.

"I'm so sorry to hear.." Airi trailed off as Valetin revealed a part of her family history, she wished she could do something to help but judging from Valetin's comment about her family and the way her voice spoke of it seemed like she was over it, maybe not all but at least most of it. She laughed lightly as she had heard Val's stomach rumble before following the girl who seemingly wanted to go towards the lovely scent. "Ah yes, I love that they have horses here as well,"

x
x

» l o c a t i o n ::
xxxwandering the halls ~
» c o m p a n y ::
xxxvaletin dalca
» m o o d ::
xxxcontent
» o o c ::
xxxno worries -- I think this RP died though ; 3
User Image

And_Then_She_Snapped