Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h i sx h e a r t x w h i c hx h a sx b e c o m e x e m p t y , x h a s x i tx b e e nx f i l l e d x w i t hx t e a r s ?
                                                  █████ ████ ██ THE MELODY OF RAIN GUIDED ME TO THE SKY
                                                            if we met under a different sky xx would we have become happy? xx if we met under a different sky xx would we have become happy?
                                                            If we met under a different sky xx would we have become happy? xx if we met under a different sky xx would we have become happy?

a l lx t h o s e x d a y sx p a s s e dx w i t h xy o u –x ix c a n ’ t x f o r g e t x t h e m - x i ' l l x n e v e r x f o r g e t
                                                            xxxxx╰━━NO. MATTER. HOW. MUCH. WE. ARE. SEPARATED.

What’s this? A dream… perhaps? She was being carried by her father, Daiki whose broad shoulders stretched like the trunk of an ancient tree. She missed him dearly- but with a controlling wife around, she hardly saw him. In reality, she nuzzled into the stranger’s chest, getting a glob of drool on his clothing as he was directed by one of the staff. She slept soundlessly, completely succumbing to the fatigue after enduring heaping pain. Soon after, the boisterous sounds from the gym seemed to fade and she was surrounded by utter silence. It wasn’t the welcoming type of silence that she enjoyed sleeping through- it felt chilly, sterile- like pure snow. The hospital? Was she back at the hospital? Struggling to gain control of her conscious self, Mori fought her weariness. Her intertwined lashes stirred, brows twitching just a tad. Lips slightly parting, her head moved a bit to the left- bangs, falling to the side and out of her face.

Slipping off her shoulders, she laid on her coat. The smell of iron filled the cool air. Her bandages had soaked up the blood from her stitches- the incision had reopened and the scab have broken. The crisp white wrap turned to crimson around her shoulder area, yet the part that wrapped around her chest stayed unstained. Finally, her lids fell back- honey irises were directly placed on the brown colored orbs of the stranger. She blinked. It took a few moments for her blurred vision to become cleared again. She was definitely not in the gymnasium. The health room- right? Thank the heavens! Was this kid in front of her a god? She referred to most students as kids- but then again, he looked like he was the same height as her- maybe just a tad taller. Had the god heard her suffering and answered her prayers? Or could he possibly be, “A pervert.” Realizing she had said her thoughts out loud, she sat up and swung her legs to the side of the strecher and leaned forward, eyeing her fellow student. She studied his features. Completely brushing the statement she had made earlier aside, she raised her left brow. Oddly, her voice was soft, yet mono-toned. ”So tell me kid, how did I end up in here? You’re a god right- that explains the magical-ness of this encounter.” She was deranged. A beauty in vain. Bless her soul. Staring at him blankly, she turned to grab her coat from behind her- slipping her arms into the sleeves; taking no notice that she was in need of a bandage change. Pausing Mori remembered something.

“Friiick. I forgot to close the door to the room. Ack- It’s so far away-,”
                                              waving her left arm like a limp noodle she stopped, her lazy eyes widened before she exclaimed, ”what if someone steals my plants?!” Hopping to her feet, she instantly face planted- tripping over nothing. Her rosy cheek kissed freezing tiles roughly. Butt up in the air, the clown groaned and used her left hand to push herself up after a moment’s time. Tenderly rubbing her cheek, Mori was lucky her right shoulder didn’t crash into the floor first... Glancing up at the earthy headed stranger, her natural blushing cheeks turned to a darker shade out of embarrassment. Quickly the girl snapped her head away. ”Pffft.” Getting up she dusted off. How rude of her- she was going to rush off without figuring out the situation. But- but her poor plants- they were left alone to fend for themselves. She was glad that the side effects were slowly wearing off- but she needed to consume more.

”Oda, Hanamori here- pleased to meet you.” Bowing her head, she looked down at her feet. She shifted around uncontrollably- fiddling with her coat as if she really had to take a tinkle. Mori was just worried about her belongings… left unattended- and free for all…My babies! I'll be there in a bit!

User Image
                                              :LOCATED : HOSPITAL ⊱ A PARK ⊱ OFFICE ⊱ ROOM 340 ⊱ HEALTH - ROOM
                                              :COMPANY : MOTHER ⊱ OFFICE LADY ⊱ HIRO - KUNHARU - SAN
                                              : FEELING : CALM ⊱ SORE ⊱ MERP ⊱ EMBARRASSEDRECOVERING
                                              : ACTIONS : STANDING
                                              : THOUGHT : My plants! Must Save! D;<
                                              : OOC : YAY! Their third roomate! Mori will kidnap her because she's so flippin cute <3 /grammar fixed--?.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Walking down the hallway towards the nurse's office, Haruma didn't expect anyone else to
                  call out to him. And so when he heard his younger sister's voice addressing him, he turned
                  around to see her running up to him. Stopping to turn in her direction, he lifted his hand to
                  wave at her. "Ah, Momo," he greeted her. "Have you had dinner yet?" He listened to her
                  answer, then explained to her that he was going to pay Red a visit in the Nurse's Office
                  when she asked what he was doing at the school. Upon her mentioning her need to get to
                  the cafeteria before her stomach started playing "the song of its people in fortissimo", he
                  let out a chuckle. "Alright then, have a good dinner."

And so he continued on towards the Nurse's Office. To be frank, since he had never been to
                  the Nurse's Office at this school before, he didn't know exactly where it was located other
                  than it being somewhere on the first floor, and so he had to stop a passing student to ask
                  where it was. After receiving the directions, he thanked the student and continued on his
                  way. Soon, he found the Nurse's Office. At the same time, he saw Red exiting from there.

Seeing the young teacher wave and sign in greeting to him, he did the same in return. "No
                  problem,"
                  Haruma signed back. "Ah, no no no, I should be saying that to you, seeing how I
                  was the one who laughed at your Pokemon bedsheets and well, neglected to see that I was
                  standing on top of you...indirectly. I shouldn't have done that. Although to be quite honest,
                  Mr. Kodoux, I'm a little surprised that you line your bed with that."

Just then, a boy passed by with an unconscious girl in his arms and went inside the Nurse's
                  office. Frowning with curiosity, Haruma signed for Red to wait a moment as he entered inside.
                  Just as he did so, he heard the girl (who seemed to have woken up) call the boy a pervert
                  before asking him how she came to be in the Nurse's Office. Unable to help himself from
                  interjecting, he spoke up, "He carried you in here. But are you alright, though? By the way
                  he was carrying you, you seemed to look like you had fainted or something. By the way,
                  I'm Haruma Ishiyuki. I work as a part-time office assistant here."

Upon witnessing the girl then tripping and falling on her face after she got up from the bed,
                  Haruma put on a look of horror and concern. "Are you alright?!" he asked.

(location: Nurse's Office)xxx(company:Red, Hiroshi, Mori)xxx(mood: alarmed, concerned )xxx(thoughts:)xxx(oufit: x

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                                                                      User Image

User Image

As Hiroshi stared at the girl his eyes wondered to the bandages she had on that were quickly turned blood red. "Crap is she alrgiht?" He wondered. He was about to reach for them planning on changing them before she suddenly called him a pervert. "Pervert?" he wondered as she suddenly swung her legs over the bed and began talking again. "What's this girl talking about" he wondered while keeping his face emotionless.

When she girl tried to walk she failed and ended up falling flat on her face. "You alright?" he asked her as she stood up starting to blush. Noticing her bandages he sighed at what he was about to do next. He carefully forced her back down on the bed and held her until she stopped struggling as much.

Starring into her dirty golden eyes he spoke again. "Hold still or I'll inject" he told her with a series tone but his face didn't match it. Without waiting for her response he immediately started removing her bandaged and winced at the torn stitches. "This idiot..." he mumbled wondering what to do now. "I'm going to stitch you up don't move around" he sighed as he stood up looking through the nurses cabinets. It wasn't the first time he's had to stitch a wound shut he,'s done it on himself a few times and to one or two others.

Gathering up some rubbing alcohol, fresh bandages, cotton swabs, and of course what he needed to stitch the injury he walked back he set them on the bed next to her. The wound was still bleeding which made him bite the inside of his cheek a bit nervous. She was bleeding pretty bad. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself a little and looked at her face saying "Don't move and loosen up your arm".

Cutting a piece off the cotton bandage he grabbed he soaked up as much blood as he could. Next he unscrewed the top of the rubbing alcohol he pushed a cotton swab on it tipping the bottle so the swab got a bit wet. "This might hurt a bit" he told her as he held down her arm in case she tried to move it and started cleaning out the wound. He did this several times to make sure as much of any bacteria was gone.

"Next is stitching" he mumbled as he grabbed the synthetic string used for stitching and the needle. Hooking them together he held her wound together slowly starting to push the needle through her skin gradually forcing it closed. He went slowly to make sure not to mess up but couldn't help wincing while doing it. It wasn't that he particularly thought it hurt but it was the fact he was doing it to someone else which made him nervous.

Finally finishing he sighed with relief and picked up the new sterile cotton bandaged putting his hand behind her back for a second forcing her up. Once she was sitting on her own he started wrapping the bandage around her semi-tightly. Cutting the excess off he started putting everything away. He closed the rubbing alcohol and put it, the excess bandage, and left over synthetic string all away in the cabinet and through away her old bandages and the needle.

"I'll help you to your room come on" he told her reaching her her hand. He had his usual stoic face on again now that it back to normal. Helping her out of bed he looked her in the eye again and sighed. "Please don't re-open those" he told her with a hint of sadness in his voice. He hated seeing girls hurt it bothered him a lot.

User Image
User Image

Devoted Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h i sx h e a r t x w h i c hx h a sx b e c o m e x e m p t y , x h a s x i tx b e e nx f i l l e d x w i t hx t e a r s ?
                                                  █████ ████ ██ THE MELODY OF RAIN GUIDED ME TO THE SKY
                                                            if we met under a different sky xx would we have become happy? xx if we met under a different sky xx would we have become happy?
                                                            If we met under a different sky xx would we have become happy? xx if we met under a different sky xx would we have become happy?

a l lx t h o s e x d a y sx p a s s e dx w i t h xy o u –x ix c a n ’ t x f o r g e t x t h e m - x i ' l l x n e v e r x f o r g e t
                                                            xxxxx╰━━NO. MATTER. HOW. MUCH. WE. ARE. SEPARATED.

Ara- Ishiyuki, Haruma-san? Blinking, she remembered him the name from before her leave; though she had never exchanged words with him, let alone set eyes on him before. She just knew his name from other students, and knew that he was one of the assistants. Facing the older male, she gave a small but friendly smile. “えと- 大丈夫です- I’m okay. 初めまして- あたしは 織田, 花守 です~ そして- 高校四年生です- どうぞ宜しくお願いします!” Formally, the student bowed, curving her back, forming a perfect ninety degree angle. She thought back to the explanation Ishiyuki gave. The light brunette carried her here all by himself? “Sou ka… Suge-“ Giving her fellow student an apologetic look for the comment that had slipped out of her mouth earlier, she bowed her head, “Arigatou- ano,” squinting she still worried about her plants, “Thank you- “ Mori spaced out for a little bit- being her usual self. “Ehh-…?” All of a sudden she found herself back onto the nursing bed. Mori stiffened like a board- not wanting to cause more problems than she already did, she obediently listened to the other student. Her honey orbs had shifted back over to Haruma- she looked nervous, and her jaw was clenched. ‘Please tell me this guy knows what he’s doing?’ her eyes seemed too plead. ‘Ehhh?! Did he just call me an idiot?’ Suddenly turning, her lazy eyes glowered at the very one who was currently aiding her. “I’m not an idiot,” mumbling, Mori blew at her bangs. Curiously, she watched the brunette shuffle through the cabinets. Wait a minute-? Stitch? Did he say stitch?! Head darting back and forth. Mori looked for a way to escape- needles- oh god no! Normally her pain tolerance was at a high- and she was great at hiding it- but them sewing utensils were just purrrreee evil. She was about to make a run for it but it was too late.

Slumping in defeat, her lips pressed together forming a hard line- a little bead of sweat trailed down from her temple to her cheek. The young adult gulped- her eyes were dead set on the torture tools. It wasn’t till the younger stranger spoke, that she perked up again. “How am I supposed to loosen up? I’m going to be fully conscious when you stab me with a needle repeatedly- aren’t there any sleeping injections- none? Come on man, they put me asleep during surgery so I was fine- So cruel-“ Closing her eyes, they opened again, but this time a flame of determination sparkled in them. ‘I can do this!’ Every time the icy swab made contact with her surgical wound, she fought her reflexes. She may as well have accidentally punched the guy in the face a couple of times from flinching- but she was strong enough to fight her muscle spasms. Gotta love that C3H7OH (rubbing alcohol)… It stung- “Ite ite ite!” clicking her tongue, the chemical hurt. She breathed a sigh of relief when he finished. It was over-… right? “Whoa whoa whoa, chotto matte! Hang on, you’re not sticking that in me.” Eyeing the needle she felt faint. It was so shiny… so painfully shiny- and pointy, so very very pointy. Before she could protest any further, the needle had already sunken into her flesh. Tearing up her pupils followed every motion- in, out, pull- in, out, pull- she cringed and cringed until her head began to spin. The rest of the procedures, she quietly paid no attention too. When he cleaned up, she flopped over the bed and wiggled. “I’m alive. I’m alive Ishiyuki-san. I’ll never be the same again. Can you give out detention? He stabbed me with the needle. How rude. <( ; u ; < ) ” Sniffling, she only joked on the last part to cheer herself up- even if it was just a little. Wiping her eyes she got over it the moment she heard room.

“My plants.” A dark expression overcame her soft face; her head snapped up and she looked like she had the intent to kill. What a creepy weirdo… All she cared about was her plants- and she automatically assumed that someone was stealing them at this very second. What if her roomies found out that she had left their door open?- Though she didn’t even know that she even had roommates. Then, once more, the brunette distracted her briefly. “Pfft. I’ll try not to… but thanks again.” Hopping to her feet, she waved at Ishiyuki. “Gomenasai- sorry for disturbing your peace. And thank you for letting us use the equipment sir. You will be rewarded. Rewarded with what? Wasn’t she going to elaborate? Nope. Instead the whimsical purplette poked at the hand that was reached out for hers. “Good. I could throw you at the burglars.” She was being sarcastic- but her tone sounded serious. Stretching her left hand out, she clung to the back of her new found friend’s sweater. “Onward minion. Our destination is the three-forty-estate.”

Reference and Whatnot
                                              えと- 大丈夫です-. 初めまして- あたしは 織田, 花守 です~ そして- 高校四年生です- どうぞ宜しくお願いします! - Um, I'm okay. Hello/how do you do, I'm Oda, Hanamori, and a junior, pleased to meet you, please take care of me
                                              Sou ka - I see
                                              Suge - Awesome, wonderful, cool
                                              Arigatou - thank you
                                              Ano & Eto - Umm, ehhh
                                              Chotto Matte - Wait a sec/Wait a minute
                                              Ite - Ouch

User Image
                                              :LOCATED : HOSPITAL ⊱ A PARK ⊱ OFFICE ⊱ ROOM 340 ⊱ HEALTH - ROOM
                                              :COMPANY : MOTHER ⊱ OFFICE LADY ⊱ HIRO - KUNHARU - SAN
                                              : FEELING : CALM ⊱ GRATEFUL ⊱ BETTER ⊱ APPRECIATIVERECOVERING
                                              : ACTIONS : - - - -
                                              : THOUGHT : Huzzah~
                                              : OOC : merp o - o I love your layouts Sakura!

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                                                                      User Image

User Image

The girl, now bandaged up, began speaking strangely as if someone else was with them then he realized she was saying stuff earlier. "What's wrong with this girl?" he wondered before looking around and spotting another male. "How long were you there? I really could of used your help I was alone ever here" he said with a emotionless face. He didn't care so much but he figured the male might of knew where something to calm her down was which would of been helpful with how she was freaking out.

The look on her face when she spoke of her plants again slightly shocked Hiroshi but he didn't show it as he helped her up. Nodding at her thanks he heard her say 'Good. I could throw you at the burglars' in a serious voice. "I hope she's joking" he thought while she placed a hand on his back grabbing his jacket saying 'Onward minion. Our destination is the three-forty-estate.'

Starting to walk not paying any mind to the minion part he paused for a second. "wait...three-forty-estate?..." he wondered confused before it hit him. "what? your in my room?" he asked shocked and confused with his usual not caring face. He was bad with letting his face show emotions it didn't come naturally.

Starting to walk again he headed up to the dorm thinking only "They allow co-ed dorms? What kind of place is this" as they slowly reached their destination. Opening the door that seemed someone closed he entered the room that had no one in it. "Tada they're safe so don't worry" he said patting her head like he would to a child.

"If you need anything just tell me I can get you whatever you need" he told her just remembering his book he keeps in his jacket. "Wish I would of remembered it back when she was freaking out
" he thought with a sigh. "I'll be in the gym if you wish to join" he told her before turning and making his way back down the steps.

Arriving back at the gym he opened the doors and came in as if nothing had happened. Spotting the bar he walked over hopping back on the bar and saw his book was still there luckily. "Thank god I didn't lose it" he shouted in his head. He completely forgot he had it there and he didn't want to lose it since it was one of his favorite books he couldn't stand to part with it so easy even if he could get a new one instantly.

User Image
User Image

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image

Nodding at the girl's reply, Haruma bowed in return. Then straightening up, he said with a
                  brief yet relieved smile, "I see. That's good to hear. Please be careful next time, alright, Oda?
                  Don't want to worry the people around you now, do you?"
                  The last couple of words were
                  coupled with a light chuckle. Watching as Hanamori was then pushed back onto the nurse's
                  bed by the boy who had brought her in, his lips curved into a frown as the boy then went
                  rummaging through the nurse's cabinets. Did he not notice the nurse who was there?

Stealing a brief glance at the nurse, the nurse seemed to be rather annoyed and peeved
                  about the fact that this kid was coming in here and rummaging through his cabinets without
                  permission. "Uh hey, shouldn't you uh, ask the nurse over here if you could use his equipment
                  first?"
                  Haruma asked. Then upon seeing the boy grab a synthetic string and needle, his eye
                  twitched. Did he have any proper experience in using a needle to do that? By now, the nurse
                  looked like he was 500% done with this kid, too. Haruma had to give the boy a little bit of
                  credit, though. Despite him touching and using the nurse's things without permission, he did
                  seem to know what he was doing.

Shaking his head, Haruma replied to Hanamori, "Unfortunately, I don't have that ability, and
                  I'm not sure if the nurse here does, either."
                  Turning to the boy who asked how long he was
                  there followed by him saying that he could have used his (Haruma) help, Haruma let out a
                  sigh. "You know the nurse was here the whole time? You should have let him do his job
                  instead of trying to fix her up yourself. Even if the nurse wasn't here, you shouldn't have gone
                  through the cabinets without permission."

Turning his attention back on Hanamori again, he waved his hand in dismissal at her apology.
                  "Ah, no, it's okay. You don't need to apologize. This is the nurse's office, after all. The nurse
                  here probably sees a lot of students who come in regularly."
                  Then blinking, he frowned. She
                  was going to reward him? With what? But before he could ask her what she meant by that,
                  she left the Nurse's Office with the boy. Letting out another sigh, Haruma turned to the nurse.
                  "Sorry they came in here and used your equipment. Anyway, I should get going. Goodbye."
                  With that said, he left the office as well.

"That kid sure is something," he signed to Red upon exiting out of the Nurse's Office.

(location: Nurse's Office)xxx(company:Hiroshi, Mori, (nurse), Red)xxx(mood: alarmed, concerned, horrified)xxx(thoughts: wth are you doing?)xxx(oufit: x
User Image
- - - - - - - - - -
~ Nanjo Jouichirou ~

"Then leave." were Dionisio's straightforward words.

Jouichirou looked in the direction of Dionisio sitting in the chair. As the main fighting force in Raishon, Jouichirou was aware of the names and faces of all the Guardian Members. It was only proper to know the names and faces of those in a higher position than himself. But he had not been aware of Dionisio's presence. Noticing the new presence appear in the room, White Justice growled with his hackles raised and sizing Dionisio up. He did not like those who snuck around in the shadows hiding their presence. It was dishonourable and shameful not only to themselves, but to others. It showed that they did not respect those around them. As Jouichirou watched Dionisio carefully, he responded after visibly gathering himself again. But White Justice was still as irritated as before. "I am not so rude as to disregard Schubert-senpai's side of the story, Nasario-senpai. To speak my thoughts and to leave before the other party has spoken is to deny communication and understanding between parties. Though I may not agree, I am willing to listen in order to foster camaraderie."

After Dio's explanation of their actions, Suzy then began to speak up to support the other Guardian. "Dio's right, Nanjo. I do consider Yukina and Eli my friends and family. They mean a lot to me. But as Dio said, if we, the current Guardian team, were to all go after them, who would be here to hold Pre-Guardian Training Orientation for you guys?"

"There is a time to think logically, Senpai, but I do not believe that what is logical is always correct. Humans are not machines. We have emotions and desires that motivate us throughout each waking day. Being efficient requires too much sacrifice of ourselves as humans as well as our bonds to each other." Crossing his arms, Jouichirou continued, "I believe that you are someone who would sacrifice one life for the sake of others out of your so called efficiency, Senpai. You may believe that is the most logical thing to do. I would disagree. There is no reason to put a limit on top of human capabilities. It is possible to overcome them." With his eyes steady on Dionisio, Jouichirou frowned as he noticed that Dionisio's eyes were still on his bible.

Arrogance. Haughtiness. Insolent. Smug. Prideful. Impudence.

How should he describe the qualities he saw within Dionisio? Jouichirou did not like his disrespectfulness. What courtesy he showed contained little care concerning his opposite party. He was looking down on those around him. He looked down on etiquette and honour. He was making light of that which Jouichirou felt so strongly about. Jouichirou did not like Dionisio.

"I know what it is that my soul desires, Senpai. And it is my very soul that is trying to reach out to those around me to seek understanding. I seek brothers, sisters, and comrades who share this righteousness. I have a purpose, Senpai, and I listen to my heart," declared Jouichirou as he beat his right fist against his chest over where his heart was to enunciate his point. "Your abilities may warrant you a seat on the Guardians, Nasario-senpai, but you do not have the heart of a protector," declared Jouichirou. "You do not possess the soul of someone who would fight to his last breath because he cares. You say that you will protect the school and watch the students. But that act is nothing but a job to you. You do not care for the people in this school. If you came across a student in danger, you would not immediately throw yourself forward to protect them. Instead, you would first ask yourself whether or not their life is worth more than yours before you rescue that person because you have logically decided that it is safe for you to do so." Looking at Dionisio with a cold gaze, Jouichirou concluded by saying, "You do not see the students of Raishon Academy as humans, Nasario-senpai. You see the students as puppets that you, on a whim, let dance in your palm." Speaking with his usual intensity and confidence, Jouichirou then declared, "I do not think it wise to place the safety of this school in the hands of someone like you who fancies himself a god among mortals."

Jouichirou then turned to Suzy in order to address what she had said earlier. "Has being a Guardian not taught you how to think for yourself? Or can you only do what you are told to do? What you are allowed to do?" Jouichirou was asking this question inquisitively, but with his face it looked more like an accusation. "Is there something special about this day which makes it necessary for the training to be held? Is it a ritual or tradition that you must adhere to this date? Or is carrying out this duty something you must do no matter what simply because you were told to?" There seemed to be no end to Jouichirou's barrage of questions. "I am here today and I will be here tomorrow. I am sure that Lavern-senpai would also be the same. If those applying to be a member of the Guardians truly wished to be a member, rescheduling the date would not change our decision. But Pernilla-senpai and Kaikaris-senpai are gone today and are in danger today. We do not know if they will be here tomorrow. Is their situation not more important than ours?"

At that moment, Aphrodite broke into the exchange saying, “I know I do not know what this matter stands on but wouldn’t it be more preferable that you ummm….settle this elsewhere?”

As if breaking out of a reverie, Jouichirou turned to look at Aphrodite. Another two members had also joined them. There was also another male student in the room but he did not appear to be related to the Guardians, nor did he seem to have any interest in their conversation at all. The taller man introduced himself as, "Dion Basil Aneirin, reporting for Guardian Orientation. And you two are?"

Jouichirou had to take a moment to collect himself before answering. The discussion was, as he saw it, at a critical moment. To suddenly break away that atmosphere of intensity was quite difficult for him. Once adrenaline began to pulse through his veins it became extremely difficult for him to calm back down. "Dion Basil Aneirin-senpai," repeated Jouichirou, "Well met. I shall remember your name. My name is Nanjo Jouichirou. Freshman. The one who stands behind me is my partner, White Justice." said Jouichirou curtly. There was a sense of impatience in his words. He wanted to finish the discussion he was having with Dio and Suzy. He could not let it be put on hold for too long. The girl that accompanied Dion, however, did not join the group and took a seat a short distance away to show that she was not quite involved. Jouichirou concluded that she had simply been dragged along by Dion.

Jouichirou then thought over the words Aphrodite had spoken and considered them. Was it really better to settle this matter somewhere else? At another time? Jouichirou shook his head. No. Definitely not. This had to be settled now. It was all the better because this was the Pre-Guardian Orientation. "My apologies, Lavern-senpai, but this is a matter that must be cleared now. Time is running and the longer we spend without coming to a consensus, the greater the risk or Pernilla-senpai and Kaikaris-senpai being beyond our reach to help. That is why this matter must be settled here in this room where all the Guardians and those who wish to become a Guardian will gather." Stomping his foot on the ground to put some emphasis on where they were, Jouichirou said, "This is where those who feel the most strongly about protecting this school and its students are meant to gather. I believe that this is also where I am most likely to find those that are willing to try and make a difference in the lives of others. This is where I believe that I will find others who are seeking allies in their desire to help others."

Jouichirou turned to face everyone in turn one by one with the exception of the male student who saw fit to not involve himself. "White Justice and I will now speak to make it clear what my intentions here are. We have been patient long enough and to wait any longer than I have will be dangerous." Making sure he held everyone's attention, Jouichirou then declared, "I propose that we enter the forest to lend a hand to the missing Pernilla-senpai and Kaikaris-senpai and bring them to safety. Though Guardians, they are still students of Raishon Academy and deserve the same amount of protection as any other. If we move out now, the chance of finding them is still high. They may have encountered a chimera near the edge of the forest and might have continually been delayed allowing us a chance to reach them."

White Justice took that moment to stand behind Jouichirou in support of his partner. Glancing at everyone once more, Jouichirou said, "If you are afraid of taking such dangerous action, I ask that you re-evaluate your desire to be on the Guardian team and whether or not you are mentally prepared to put yourselves between another student and a dangerous threat such as a chimera to act as a shield." Looking at Dionisio, Jouichirou said, "If you wish to stay behind because that is what you feel to be the best course of action then do so. I will not condemn you nor will I try any further to change your mind. I will do what I believe best and you will do the same."

Jouichirou paused in his declaration once more and looked at everyone in the eye one by one. "I came here in search of allies. Allies who are willing to protect others no matter who they are and no matter how difficult the situation becomes. I came in search of comrades who are determined to make a difference and are willing to work with others. I now ask of you all. Will any of you stand with me?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Summary:
                  - Jojo, Suzy, and Aphrodite are in the Gymnasium for the Guardian Orientation
                  - Jojo responds to Dio's presence and speaks his mind.
                  - Jojo announces his lack of trust in Dio and negatively evaluates Dio as someone who fancies himself a god playing among mortals
                  - Jojo questions Suzy on whether or not the Orientation must be held on this day or not.
                  - Jojo asks whether holding an Orientation that can be postponed is more important than seeking out her friends who may not survive to see tomorrow
                  - Jojo is slightly disrupted by Aphrodite's interruption
                  - Jojo curtly introduces himself to Dion
                  - Jojo explains to Aphrodite why this conversation can not be delayed to another time or place
                  - Jojo declares that this is where those who are willing to make a difference in other people's lives are gathering
                  - Jojo proposes that they disobey orders, break the rules, and enter the Forbidden Forest in search of Yukina and Eli, and try to bring them to safety.
                  - Jojo asks if anyone will stand with him

- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -

~ ▐ Kaoru Segawa ▌~

User Image

"Not exactly. I’ve been to England a few times before to visit my maternal grandmother and Japan to visit my other relatives. My older brother, Jun, is currently studying at Tokyo University and works as a model for Cool Trans magazine, so I visit him from time to time. But officially, this is the first time I’ve left my country for more than a week or so." was Aurora's response to Kaoru's inquiries.

A model? Kaoru could not say he personally liked the idea of being made into such a public figure such as being a model for some sort of magazine. He did not like being placed into a position that was too exposed to others. It was far too exposing. However, he was trying to learn more about the new student at Raishon so he continued the conversation. "You must have a very impressive brother, Ms. Aurora. You must be rather proud of him. Are you, perhaps, planning on following in his footsteps? You certainly have a good style and grace befitting of a model and I'm sure that you are quite intelligent as well, with your experience in traveling through parts of the world," complimented Kaoru with his usual calm and serene smile. Compliments from Kaoru came so smoothly that it looked to be almost second nature.

When the waiter arrived to take their orders and everyone took turns speaking up, Kaoru answered, "Along with the party bulgogee hotpot, I shall also like an order of Gyeran jjim. Water will be sufficient for me, thank you." In a few minutes, the waiter was back with their drinks and Kaoru set the glass of water by his left hand after running his fingers around the rim. How curious. In a city like this, a glass of water came so readily and easily. How many people in this world had to suffer the difficulties of finding a puddle of water a child could step over? How many people had to fight off others for that very puddle of water? Surely, there were many children in this world dying of dehydration at this very moment. Kaoru smiled his usual relaxed and calm smile as his fingers ran down the condensation of the glass cup. If he were to drink this glass of water, was he drinking in the life of a child dying of dehydration somewhere on the other side of the world?

He chuckled.

Kanami then chose to spark up another conversation while waiting for their food. "So I've heard that Guardian orientation is being held at this time," as she rested her chin on top of her hands. "I'm quite curious as to how many will be there."

Kaoru nodded, "Yes, it should be commencing at this very moment, if it has not already started." Kaoru might have said a few more words but Ken's response was so loud and excited that it cut off that possibility.

“Laulau might be there, actually!" Though he did not recognize the name, Kaoru did not interrupt Ken. Laulau must be a type of friendly nicknames that normal highschool students gave to their friends. “I dunno much else about the others, but I hope they all do really well, you know? …Guardians are the guys who help protect the school, right? Wow, they must be so cool! I really hope the candidates all make it, ‘cause I think it’d be pretty neat!"

Chuckling to himself at Ken's excitement, Kaoru then continued with his own words, "The Guardians is suppose to be a relatively harmful occupation, is it not?" Did Kaoru think there anything wrong with calling the Guardians a 'relatively harmful occupation'? Not particularly Was that wrong? Because Kaoru did not think so. "But many people are quite happy to leave the danger restricted to a few specific individuals. It's a natural human instinct to allow others to come to harm before your own, Ms. Kanami. There most likely will not be too many at the orientation," smiled Kaoru as he looked at Kanami.

Kaoru then turned to Ken. "Protect?" Kaoru thought over that word with amusement. Protect was filled with positive connotations in the minds of most of society. But what it boiled down to was having a group of people die for the sake of others, whether they desired to do so or not. That was what it meant to 'protect'. Those protectors, therefore, were nothing more but scapegoats for the rest of humanity, or in this case, the students. They were the victims to be placed in harms way. Just how many people would volunteer themselves for such a role? Sacrifice a handful for the sake of the greater majority. There were many people in the world who would heed the words of the majority. But what that meant was to sacrifice the minority for the sake of the majority. Not that Kaoru saw anything wrong with that. It was how the world functioned. Kaoru chuckled and said, "Yes, I'm sure you all would feel far safer with more people protecting you, correct, Mr. Ken?" Kaoru then turned towards Aurora and Kanami saying, "Ms. Aurora? Ms. Kanami?" as if opening up the question towards them as well. Though there was a strange way that Kaoru had said the word 'protect', there was no indication of what his actual thoughts on that word was.

- - - - - - - - - -

Summary:
                  - Kaoru, Kanami, Aurora, Yue, and Ken are in a Korean restaurant
                  - Kaoru compliments Aurora and her brother before asking if she is planning on doing the same thing as her brother
                  - He then contemplates water and dehydration
                  - When Kanami brings up the topic of the Guardians, he agrees that it is most likely taking place now but because it is a 'relatively harmful occupation', does not think there will be many people at the orientation
                  - Kaoru contemplates the meaning of 'protection', and the sacrifice of the minority for the majority. He then asks everyone else if they would feel safer if there were more people in the Guardians to protect them.
    - - - - - - - - - -

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
           ░░░░  ░░░░  ░░░░  ░░░░  ░░░░  ░░░░  ░░░░  ░░░░  ░░░░
        the rain exchange the rain exchange the rain exchange the rain exchange
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.             J U S T U N F O L D T H E M A P W H E N Y O U A R E L O S T       

` &open the .door to your »: dreams !
        the rain exchange the rain exchange the rain exchange
              ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ 

GO WITH YOUR INNER FEELINGS AND OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR DREAMS
                 IT'S ALL RIGHT TO TAKE A DETOUR !     IT'S ALL RIGHT TO TAKE A DETOUR !
             ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
            YOUR FACE COMES QUIETLY TO MIND WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinking, Kanami gazed at Ken with a bit of confusion. "Laulau?" Was that a nickname or something? She'd never heard of anyone with such a name before. Then stretching the corners of her lips into a smile, she nodded. "I hope so, too. And yeah, they're the ones who help protect the school. I'm not sure when the Guardians was first established, but it's been like this since I first came here last year." It struck her as strange when she first came to the school that they would leave duties of protecting the school against monsters to a bunch of teenage children instead of having the adults do it, but now she was pretty much used to it. Letting out a small chuckle, Kanami then responded, "Well, we shall we!"

Then listening to Kaoru speak, she felt her smile diminish into a slight frown. What did he mean by 'relatively harmful occupation'? Did he call the Guardians that because they volunteer to put themselves in harm's way in order to help protect the school against chimera invaders? She also wasn't sure what he meant when he said that it was natural instinct for humans to allow others to be in harm's way before themselves, but she disagreed with it. "Hm, I'm not quite sure if I understand what you mean by that," she replied. Somehow she had a strange feeling that--well, she didn't want to say hostile, but there was just something about Kaoru's words that made it sound almost negative. Like he had some sort of past and thus why he was speaking like this.

"I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with that," she answered slowly in response to his question towards Ken which he opened up for both her and Aurora to answer. After all, don't people normally feel safer when there's people of authority around to help protect them? For example, in cities where there is a lot of crime going on, the fact that there is a police force to help combat those crimes probably makes people feel a lot safer when they step outside their homes. Of course, there are those police officers who blatantly misuse their powers and make a bad name for their occupation (resulting in people mistrusting them), but in general, isn't it true that people feel safer when there is someone around to protect them from crime? "But anyway," she spoke slowly. She searched within herself for the right words to say. "Just out of curiosity, have you had some sort of experience with this before?"

Noticing how Yue had been quiet since they had sat down, she turned her head to face him. "Yue, you've been pretty quiet since we sat down. Don't have anything to contribute to our conversation?" she asked with a small smile. The freshman gave a brief semi-smile in return as he held up his hands in front of him. "That's alright, you guys can carry on with your conversation. I'm just waiting for the food to come out."

And just a couple of minutes after he said those words, their waiter came by with a food cart containing all of their food orders. He cleared some space in the middle of the table to place the large bulgogi hotpot there, then distributed the individually ordered seafood pancake and seafood gopdol to Kanami, gyeran jjim to Kaoru, and ddukbokki and pajun to Aurora. Lastly, he placed a stack of small bowls near the edge of the table on the right side of where Yue was sitting. "Here is your seafood pancake and seafood gopdol, your gyeran jjim, and your ddukbokki and pajun. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your food, I will be happy to assist you. Then, please enjoy." Then with a slight bow, he turned and left them to attend to other customers.

"Wow, everyone's dishes look and smells delicious!" she exclaimed. Picking up a pair of silver metal chopsticks on the table, she proceeded to eat her seafood pancake first.

xxxxxx Oufit xxxxx Little Seoul restaurant xxxxxWith: Kaoru, Ken, Yue, Aurora

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
                                                                      THERE ARE.SOME PEOPLE
                                                                      accountingmasochistacc「 ◞ somethings &&. ( somemoment )

accounTHAT xYOUx WOULDx NEVERx FORGET
                                                                      accounTHAT xYOUx WOULDx NEVERx FORGET
                                                                      accoun*FOREVERYSHININGMOMENT
                                                                      accountingmasochisfor every shining moment of your life
                                                                      acco

Not long after they sat down at their table did Seung-Hyo come back to say a few words of greeting to them before he took off. Yue simply just held up his hand in acknowledgement. Then when their waiter came by and asked if they wanted to order their drink first or both their drinks and meals at the same time, Aurora responded first, followed by Kanami, Ken, Kaoru, and lastly, him. Since he would be eating from the shared party size bulgogi hotpot, he just ordered himself a drink. "I'll have the same as her," he ordered, nodding his head in Kanami's direction. "Hot tea?" the waiter asked. "Yes, please."

Then while they waited for their orders to come out, Kanami brought up the topic of the Guardian orientation that was taking place. He sat and listened quietly as Kanami, Kaoru, and Ken talked amongst themselves. Hearing Ken's enthusiasm and hope towards all the candidates making it in, he raised an eyebrow. Seems like Ken still had some more things to learn about the school. While it was not impossible for all of the Guardians to make it past the orientation stage, he was pretty sure the training stage was more demanding and rigorous since a select few would be chosen to become actual Guardians at the end. After all, that was why there's only 6 Guardians, right?

But anyway, besides that, he was also rather interested in hearing why Kaoru gave that particular response. When his quietness was brought up by his fellow Student Council member, he gave her a semi-smile in return as he held his hands up in front of him. "That's alright, you guys can carry on with your conversation. I'm just waiting for the food to come out." There was nothing he could think of to contribute to their conversation, so he decided not to bother.

A couple of minutes later, the waiter came by with their meals. After distributing the hotpot in the center of the table, he passed around their individually ordered dishes before he left. "Wow, everyone's dishes look and smells delicious!" he heard Kanami say. He nodded. Indeed, they do. "Yeah." Taking one of the bowls, he took the ladle that was lying against the edge of the hotpot and scooped a bit of the bulgogi hotpot into it, then placed the ladle back for the others to use.

----------
                                                                      With: Ken, Kaoru, Kanami, Aurora
                                                                      Location: Little Seoul restaurant
                                                                      Mood: quiet

"dialogue"

accountxxxxx簡浤橱엌衙從簡浤橱엌衙從簡浤橱엌衙從
                                                                      accouxxxxx ███████
                                                                      accountingxxxxxA.I. HOLDER OF CHI 」× ’ STUDENT COUNCIL SECRETARY

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Aurora leaned back in her seat as a laugh escaped her lips. “Oh heavens, no,” she answered. “The modeling industry, at least when it comes to women, is too cutthroat and strict for my taste. I’m not fond of people telling me what I can eat and what I can’t eat. And heaven forbid the media get wind of the fact that I like to stuff my face with food, haha. I’m more interested in becoming a professional dancer, maybe even teach a dance style. Lyrical and modern are my favorite styles.”

Being the new person, Aurora still wasn’t quite sure exactly what a Guardian’s job was, or how anyone got selected to be a Guardian. Therefore, when Kanami started talking about the Guardian orientation, she couldn’t help but tune herself out. She found herself giggling, however, when Ken enthusiastically called out the name of a friend that he suspected would be at the orientation.

Their food arrived just as Kaoru asked her and Kanami if they felt safer with more people protecting them. Aurora leaned over to the side so the waiter could set up the hot pot and turn on the burner. After he left, Aurora pursed her lips thoughtfully as she added some of the marinated bulgogi from a separate bowl and a few veggies from another separate bowl into the hot pot to cook.

“Hmm…I wouldn’t say I need protecting. But, as it is my first year here, that may well be a foolish thing to say. If Ken brought up the idea of protection, then perhaps there’s more going at Raishon than what the brochure let on.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff