Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
            User Image

&&! IT`S NOT TOO LATEangIT`S NOT TOO LATEangIT`S NOT TOO LATEangIT`S NOT TOO LATEangSAYI STILL LOVE YOU
                                  angelsat
                                  angelsatdKANASHIMI WO KESHITE AISHISA WO KESHITE
                                  angelsatdawncoding 悲しみ (! を消して   愛しさを۰消して
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING
                                  angelsatdawnang MUNE DE MOERU AOI HI NO YOUDE ang× ×els IN MY CHEST
                                  angelsatdawnangels MUNE DE MOERU AOI HI NO YOUDE ang× ×els IN MY CHEST
                                  angelsatdawnangelsels MUNE DE MOERU AOI HI NO YOUDE ang× ×els IN MY CHEST

ようこそ。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxWELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
                                  Welcome to RAISHON↷ ACADEMY 3.0! Some of you may not know, but this is the fourth season of Raishon! You heard me right~ Four! Throughout the year we have met many characters from low and high places, and all of the characters have met their own trivial advances. Although not everyone gets along, there's special people that are brought to share the same happiness. Lately there have been some strange things going on at Raishon; as soon as everything comes together it falls apart. This Semester every character will be faced with their own challenges, and even more. Gifted students come to Raishon Academy to change their lives and to step on the right track. Where good rises, so does evil, however many bumps and twists come along with this journey. So what will you do?

Shout Out:
                                  Bayside Angel, TheEighthArchangel, KrayZi, and Sakura Parfait are all the moderators. Bayside Oblivion is simply the Mule Account so we all can use it to our needs. Plenty has been going on throughout the RP at this point, so make sure to keep checking on the front page. It may not change constantly, so if you have questions, the OOC will literally always have answers. Just ask away if moderators are not able to answer you! We'll try to keep you updated as much as possible. Bayside Angel [ owner ] will usually be on earlier in the mornings as well as TheEighthArchangel [ co-owner ]. Those are the best times to catch us. KrayZi [ moderator ] and Sakura Parfait [ moderator ] are usually on in the afternoons to nighttime - so this is the best time to reach them.

Creator: Bayside Angel
                                        Co-Creator: TheEighthArchangel
                                        Pictures: Animepaper, Photobucket, Zerochan && Google
                                        Editing & Coding: Inu, Dawn, Arch, && Bay
                                        Story by: Bayside Angel && TheEighthArchangel
                                        Graphics: Bayside Angel
                                        Coding: Dawn && Bay
                                        Moderators: KrayZi, Sakura Parfait, TheEighthArchangel, && Bayside Angel
                                        Tumblr Moderator: Sakura Parfait

X 接続。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxMAIN LINKS MAIN LINKS MAIN LINKS MAIN LINKS
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

航法。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxNAVIGATION NAVIGATION NAVIGATION NAVIGATION
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

X 接続。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxOTHER LINKS OTHER LINKSXOTHER LINKS OTHER LINKS
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
            User Image

&&! IT`S NOT TOO LATEangIT`S NOT TOO LATEangIT`S NOT TOO LATEangIT`S NOT TOO LATEangSAYI STILL LOVE YOU
                                  angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

紹介。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxINTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

Data Logs Request Accepted:
                                  Artificial Intelligence. It's a break through for our day and age! This biotechnological front is going to revolutionize the way people live! The day and age where there were only the special few who could grasp that next stage in evolution is becoming history with the premiere of the A.I. project. These devices enter the body quick and painlessly. The A.I. is, simply put, a small orb that enters the body and enhances our own abilies along with a little boost in the evolutionary chain. Not to worry, if anyone gets out of line and starts a commotion the police can easily remove these devices. Not to mention that they also serve as a futuristic type conscious, if you will. Being able to project their image as well as speak to the holder in question. With that, now everyone will have the chance to make that step up, if they so choose it. To a newer, brighter future for us all!

Test 873910:
                                  Code Name- Incubator
                                  Children exposed to the A.I.'s were a failure. We need a better understanding of how the devices work before coordinating another test trial. We don't need another high death count like last time.

Test 492730:
                                  Code Name- Savior
                                  The patient seems to be reacting well with the Alpha A.I. or the A.I. seems to be reacting well with the patient. That information is inconclusive. What is known; is that the patient isn't showing signs of fatigue like the others. This might be the break through we needed!

///Error- Information Corrupt///

...Information Cor-
                                  It seems as though the A.I.'s have themselves escaped in our time of hardship. The tests performed here were folly. All of them turned out to only be endangering the lives of the test subjects and that of our own lives, but now after all is said and done. They make their way to where ever they so desire. The A.I. orbs flying off as if shooting stars in the night's sky. My only hopes are that whatever happens from this day forward; that we didn't start the end of the world as we knew it.

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

物語。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxSTORY STORY STORY STORY STORY

There’s always a beginning before the beginning actually starts. Species and races of all kind possessed powers greater than any human could have ever comprehended. One day those powers passed down into the next generation, and then to the next after that. Humans caught word of the truth and wanted power of their own…then a laboratory was built. Creatures with powers were brought to the lab for 'tests'. Their powers were extracted from and copied into a main database that was soon called ‘S. E. A. L.’ ( Substantial Eidetic of Advanced Life ). The extents to extract the powers were painful, but completely successful. As the database held all the data and the power, it could not be used simultaneously at once. These powers needed a host to be used. Scientists created a new invention called ‘A.I.’ ( Artificial Intellegence ) which was used to hold powers unimaginable. Alpha, they called it, was the first. All the others were only copies of Alpha, and followed suit. Being the first, this A.I. was perfection.

These orbs were surgically inserted into subjects, otherwise known as lab rats. Project Euphoria had 24 patients, all of which were different ages and sizes. After being embedded into the body, the A.I.’s showed some kind of mental presence to those that held it, however this made some test subjects go insane. The patients started to show signs of strength, but others couldn’t handle the power passed into their system…there was only two survivors of Project Euphoria. Two young host were held under heavy surveillance for the next two years.

After the 22 unsuccessful subjects, Alpha was one that was watched very carefully and closely. While running experiments, other scientists tested the reactions of the A.I.'s. They all seemed to be connected with Alpha, however some remained stagnant while others jolted with power. Alpha seemed to spike and have reactions to the other remaining A.I. Holder. One unfortunate day, Alpha grew with power and destroyed the facility that held the experiments. Hearing the desperate cry, the other orbs flew from their test tubes and launched into the dark night sky. The horizon was full of destruction and fire; the Director lost many people that night.

Nearly a decade passed since the unfortunate accident occured. No one has seen or heard from the Director since then. When those orbs went into the night sky, they were passed into subjects; all of them seemed to be younger, and potential owners. The holders did not die. Not all of them knew these orbs exists in their body or give them power, but they are all brought to Raishon Academy for different reasons. Some could have been brought for the presence of Alpha, while others want to learn how to hone their abilities. Raishon Academy was built for students with extraudinary strengths. Word finally caught around.

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

物語。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxSETTINGS SETTINGS SETTINGS SETTINGS SETTINGS
                                  User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

条例。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxRULES RULES RULES RULES RULES

ACTIVITY
                                  We can't stress this enough but try to stay active. If you can't post often, don't leave someone waiting for your response and unable to post. In other words, if you're only posting once for the week, make sure it's okay with whomever you're RPing with. If you know that you will be unable to post for a while, a few example IC actions you can take is to have your character go rest somewhere, travel around on their own, or do an activity where they won't be bothered. Furthermore, if you know or think you will be absent for a time, please make sure everyone is aware. More specifically, try to inform the moderators because they will be able to pass on the message to everyone else easily through a notice. We don't want to delete your characters if we can help it, so try to let us know. A little communication can go a long way.

RESERVES & PROFILES
                                  For reservations and profiles, only fill out the capitals. You can change any colors you'd like, but as long as you aren't changing any format. We have things a certain way for a reason. Reserve profiles titles should be titled as: Artificial Intelligence. Main profiles titles will be Summer's End~. And yes, we prefer anime pictures please. Oh, and one more thing: All profiles should be sent to the account Bayside Oblivion so that we can look over it and deliberate if need be. We can't stress this rule enough. YOU MUST SEND A RESERVE FIRST. You have three days to finish a profile after you have sent in a reserve. If we have to we will make it as clear as we possibly can. If you can't find the skeletons for reserves or profiles, please go look in the Profile Thread. Don't go asking around where it's at; that will tell us that you didn't read the rules very clearly and are suitable for this roleplay.

No, not everything has to be fancy or pretty, but we would like at least a picture and a name. Some will be prettier than others, but we don't prefer pictures over words. Please write three paragraphs minimum. It can be as much as you want, but don't go too overboard. No writers block. If you get it, try to write about something else or interact with other characters. It's not that hard to find something to write about, we promise.

RATING
                                  There are no ratings here, but keep it within the limits of Gaia. Which, most of you know what that means, and we're leaving it at that. As long as you follow their simple rules, we don't care what you do. As long as there's no cybering, and no extreme gore, it's okay. That also means to keep your clothes on, if they come off, don't continue it here. So obviously, romance and violence is strongly encouraged.

POWERS
                                  Teachers have the most power here, as well as the headmaster. So don't go running around thinking you're all that and a bag of chips. That means don't be super powerful. Make sure to have weaknesses for your character and stick with it. This said, there will not be any God Mod here. Sure, you may be powerful, and you can duel teachers all you want, but don't take them so lightly! No one can have the same power. UNLESS: you are the opposite gender.

POWER REPERCUSSIONS
                                  To keep everything as balanced as possible, we would like you to ensure that everybody’s power has some sort of COMBAT weakness. In other words, your character, in battle, must have some sort of repercussion regarding the use of their powers or a method where they can be countered. The more powerful the power, the bigger the weakness or repercussion should be. For example, Yukina has Time Manipulation. The flow of time is not easy to grasp, so she can only hold onto it for a certain amount of time. If she froze time, it would only last for a minute in reality. It also easily wears her out and must recuperate before using the power again like cooldown - one time per battle power. Another example is Shinjiro, who has Light Refraction to create illusions and Audiovisual Manipulation to make them more real. His battle weakness is that there needs to be light. Also, if he’s fighting multiple people, his concentration is split resulting in lower quality illusions. If he’s creating the image of a chimera or another human being, he’s using vibrations to make them seem physical. Because he can’t control these vibrations from far away, you can know for sure that he is nearby. Bottom line, make sure you have acceptable combat weaknesses for your powers. If you have trouble thinking of one, feel free to ask the mods to discuss your problems. We are here to help.

CHARACTERS
                                  Choose bold characters. Ones that can easily make plot twists or go along with the story line that is fun to play. Like, stupid but funny characters. A bilingual character that no one understands. A silly person who thinks they know what the bilingual person is saying. There can be a super grumpy character, or one who's always doped up on candy...who knows! Use your imagination! Also, hybrids are allowed, but don't go too crazy to where it doesn't start making sense. We would like if all A.I.'s were humans. Some exceptions can be made.To save A.I. character slots, each person can have TWO A.I. characters and no more than that.

CHARACTER CAP
                                  To promote the healthy posting of each character that is submitted towards Raishon, we will allow everyone to have a maximum of 3 characters. Again, the total number is three. However, how you distribute your choice of characters is each Roleplayer's own choice. In each character category, you may have up to 2 A.I.'s (if none are full at the time being), 2 Extra Characters, 1 Teacher (If there is an availability), and up to 3 Normal Students. For example, you may make 2 Extras and 1 Normal or perhaps 1 Extra, 1 Teacher, and 1 Normal. If you have more than that, and if you want more than that, and you can keep up with them (like certain awesome individuals whose names will not be listed) then message the Mule and we will work something out. Those of you who already have more than three, feel free to keep them, but just remember to keep up with all of them. If you fail to keep up with all of them certain characters will be placed in the COO (Characters Of Old) Thread until you can post with them. You will not be allowed to make a new character for a while, so keep this in mind if this happens (if the character cap is not reached).

ROLEPLAYERS
                                  Make sure any future characters you have BIG ideas for, send a message to the Mule account. Also, be sure to make it somewhat realistic in Raishon. Diversity is good, but make sure not to get too carried away. This is a fantasy, realistic roleplay, so lets try to keep it down-to-Earth as well. Second thing you guys should know, if it has anything to do with the roleplay such as events or ideas with certain characters, please message the Mule Account, Unless stated otherwise BY THE MULE or MODS IN THE OOC. So keep these in mind for the future.

MULE ACCOUNT
                                  Some people don't understand what this Mule account is made for. It's made for EVERYTHING unless it's for creating a NEW season of Raishon. Now understand that you should send BIG IDEAS to the Mule. We all like to see who sends what and who says what so there's not skewed decisions or sways. There's not going to be that he-said-she-said s**t because it's not how we work. We will PUSH you guys to make sure you send messages to the mule. Don't send messages to the moderators because they will tell you to message the Mule. It will be enforced and those of you who don't understand or don't like it, we're sorry. As a roleplay everything should be fair and on an equal playing field. Events, Reserves, Profiles, Files, EVERYTHING should be sent to the Mule. Those in the OOC will tell you to send a message to the Mule as well.

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

人物。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxPICTURES IN THIS POST ARE CLICKABLE TO THEIR PROFILES!

AI HOLDERS 人工知能。}
                                  User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image x

User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image x

User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image

User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image x User Image User Image

NORMAL STUDENTS 平常。}

TEACHERS 教師。}

EXTRAS 余分。}

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

部屋。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxROOMS ROOMS ROOMS ROOMS ROOMS

FIRST FLOOR CLASSROOMS 教室。}

100⋮With Teacher...
                                  101⋮With Teacher...
                                  102⋮With Teacher...
                                  103⋮With Teacher...
                                  104⋮With Teacher...
                                  105⋮With Teacher...
                                  106⋮With Teacher...
                                  107⋮With Teacher...
                                  108⋮With Teacher...
                                  109⋮With Teacher...
                                  110⋮With Teacher...

SECOND FLOOR DORM ROOMS 部屋。}

200 - Group 1⋮ Yukina & Artemis & Teilos
                                  210 - Group 2⋮ Leif & Xalander &
                                  220 - Group 3⋮ Kanami & Ken & Kaoru
                                  230 - Group 4⋮ Tomoko & Laurel &
                                  240 - Group 5⋮ Helios & Misaya & Zyera
                                  250 - Group 6⋮ Alistair & Momoko & Alf
                                  260 - Group 7⋮ Dion & Shinjiro & Aphrodite
                                  270 - Group 8⋮ Dionisio & Riel &
                                  280 - Group 9⋮ Shun & Daniel &
                                  290 - Group 10⋮ Seung-Hyo & Karma & Seigi

THIRD FLOOR DORM ROOMS 部屋。}

300 - Group 11⋮ Juna & Sora &
                                  310 - Group 12⋮ Akane & Riku & Chane
                                  320 - Group 13⋮ Saya & Isabelle & Takeshi
                                  330 - Group 14⋮ Elliot & Jae & Suzy
                                  340 - Group 15⋮ Hiroshi & Ayaka & Hanamori
                                  350 - Group 16⋮ & &
                                  360 - Group 17⋮ Harumi & Dimitri &
                                  370 - Group 18⋮ Jouichirou & Aurora & Deborah
                                  380 - Group 19⋮ & &
                                  390 - Group 20⋮ Azure & Eleanor & Yue

FOURTH FLOOR DORM ROOMS 部屋。}

400⋮ Zane &
                                  410⋮ & &
                                  420⋮ & &
                                  430⋮ &
                                  440⋮ Luserina &
                                  450⋮ Ember & Kumiko
                                  450⋮ Fenrir & Laren
                                  460⋮ Shinya &
                                  470⋮ &
                                  480⋮ Xanthe & Armella
                                  490⋮ Zwei &

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

部屋。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxSCHEDULES SCHEDULES SCHEDULES SCHEDULES SCHEDULES

MONDAY - FRIDAY FRESHMAN CLASSES クラス。}

Class One⋮
                                  Class Two⋮
                                  Class Three⋮
                                  Class Four⋮
                                  Class Five⋮
                                  Class Six⋮

MONDAY - FRIDAY SOPHOMORE CLASSES クラス。}

Class One⋮
                                  Class Two⋮
                                  Class Three⋮
                                  Class Four⋮
                                  Class Five⋮
                                  Class Six⋮

MONDAY - FRIDAY JUNIOR CLASSES クラス。}

Class One⋮
                                  Class Two⋮
                                  Class Three⋮
                                  Class Four⋮
                                  Class Five⋮
                                  Class Six⋮

MONDAY - FRIDAY SENIOR CLASSES クラス。}

Class One⋮
                                  Class Two⋮
                                  Class Three⋮
                                  Class Four⋮
                                  Class Five⋮
                                  Class Six⋮

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

キメラ。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxPICTURES IN THIS POST ARE CLICKABLE FOR MORE INFORMATION!

CHIMERAS :: LEVEL - EASY キメラ。}

User Image User Image x User Image User Image x

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

催し物。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxEVENTS EVENTS EVENTS EVENTS EVENTS

WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW 現在。}
                                  User Image Nothing yet~

WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR 。}
                                  User Image Animal Transformations?!?!
                                  Oh gosh, everyone has turned into animals or has an interesting animal trait!! EVERYONE in the school
                                  has been affected, including teachers and other students! How will everything work out?!
                                  User Image Trick Or Treat!!!
                                  Halloween only comes once a year! Well, what better to have the Student Council host a haunted
                                  house at your very own school?! Haunted houses isn't the only thing going on this scary night; a treasure
                                  hunt is put together.
                                  What happens when you can't tell who the monsters are?!

User Image Trick or Treat Costume Contest!!
                                  Like dressing up? Like to mingle and meet new people? Well, now is not a bad chance to try. The day
                                  before the Haunted House, come by auditorium and show off your outfit! But please sign in once you enter
                                  the room for entry, and what your costume is! The winner will receive various prizes! Whoever wins is up to
                                  the students - so everyone is a judge! First place gets to win a date with either any of the Student Council
                                  Members, or any of the School Guardians! The prizes will go accordingly:
                                  1st place - Date with any of the Student Guardians or Student Council
                                  2nd place - A full week of off campus time
                                  3rd place - Three day pass without failing a single class
                                  Seniors and Juniors are putting on the Cosplay Cafe and the Sophomores doing
                                  the Haunted House and the Freshmen are doing the Faux Fortunes~

User Image Chain Day
                                  Someone thought it was funny to go around stealing out of peoples dorms late at night, and without
                                  finding the culprit behind this, everyone had been chained. For some reason no one remembers what
                                  happens the night before, but all you know now, is you're chained to someone in your bed...Don't worry,
                                  this will only last a day. Headmaster to the rescue!

User Image Winter Ball
                                  This is just a normal ball; everything is elegant and serene. Everything is being prepared for the
                                  rest of the week. Since midterms have dragged everyone down, it's now time for some fun and not worry about
                                  a single thing. No this isn't a masquerade ball, so don't bring masks! Take your friends, loved ones,
                                  but let's not forget a celebration of Xan as the official new member of the Guardians. Don't forget to say
                                  congratulations! Sit back, and enjoy the music.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN 現在。}
                                  No Powers
                                  Some of you wished you really didn't have these darn super abilities. Well, be careful what you wish
                                  for, because it has just come true. Today, everyone is just a normal human! No one is superior, but what will
                                  happen to the school's surroundings?

Mission Impossible
                                  No one can fight alone and not wish to be hurt by any monsters. This means everyone has to
                                  come together to beat a large monster that seems to be the head honcho for most of the lurking monsters.
                                  Well, just don't stand there and linger! Grab a partner!
                                  Masquerade Ball
                                  Of course, this is a ball where everyone wears their classy dresses and tux's. So don't forget to
                                  bring your dancing feet and a date or a group of friends. Everyone here has to wear a mask! But there's
                                  a twist. What happens when the masquerade goes wrong with monsters wrecking it?

Festival
                                  In town, it's just a quiet night where everyone can relax. Is there ever a restful night where
                                  there's no missions for a day and no school? Well, that's what's going on here. Just sit back, relax, and
                                  watch some fireworks or eat all the snack food you want.

Late Night Run?
                                  Oh, so you think you can stay up late, do you? Well, the headmaster and the head student council
                                  agrees to let you do so, but before you can wander on your own, how well can you handle fighting
                                  monsters? If you think you can stay up and do your own thing in the middle of the night, prove
                                  yourselves worthy!

Festivus!
                                  Festivus is known as a celebration of non-love festivity. Who you thought you liked suddenly changes,
                                  but why!? Well, cupid had his shot, but the little flying devils have theirs too. Is someone behind all of this...?

POOF!
                                  Drinking a soda to refresh yourself is just plenty enough. What you don't realize is, after you take a drink,
                                  POOF. A person stands before you, fully clothed. They say they 'love' you and want to be with you forever.
                                  Little do you know they're mechanical enhancements from the future to obey you. What happens if you have
                                  someone you already like? Will they ever go away?

Solve the Mystery!!
                                  Students around the school is mysteriously dying. Why?! Well, that's what we all have to find out.
                                  Even the detectives around the school are here to find out. Regardless of the mess, there seems to be
                                  only one thing letting everyone know it's the same person. Their heads are decapitated and both wrists and
                                  ankles are cut off. Are they looking for the A.I. Units?

Mission: Find Alpha
                                  It's difficult to find the leader of the A.I. Holders, but it's your chance to work together with the
                                  rest to find the Alpha. Without the Alpha around, your powers refuse to work correctly. The further you
                                  are away from the main Alpha, your powers are weak, but the closer you are, your powers start to work!
                                  Quick, search for the objective!

Homecoming
                                  This is a dance for everyone at Raishon Acadmey. Though, grades must be kept to a standard
                                  of not failing, everyone can join and parade through here. Put on your fancy clothes and dancing shoes.
                                  You can go with anyone you want, including the friends you've made or even a date! Don't forget there
                                  are supervisors that must attend. No spiked drinks allowed!

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!
                                  Your powers and personality has been switched! It seems you have switched roles with someone
                                  in school! How did this happen though? Good thing it's only temporary, right! The headmaster knows
                                  what's best for students and teachers...right?

"Hate at First Sight"
                                  Whoever you see first, you will have an unexplained rage towards them. No one knows how this
                                  happened or why, but all we know is this 'hate' has temporarily been spread to every single person in
                                  this school.

What Time Is It?
                                  Here, everyone notices they are no longer in school, but a run down facility being rebuilt in some
                                  areas. Everyone still has their bodies, and are scattered everywhere. This facility is top secret, but some of
                                  you don't even know what this place is. Yukina has come down with a cold; she cannot control her powers
                                  and everyone has gone with her in time. Until Yukina is better or learns how to control her powers, everyone's
                                  going to be going with her in time traveling!

Talent Battle!
                                  Folks, this is the time to show off your talent! Here, this is battle of the bands and the main talent
                                  show! This is one of the biggest events around here at Raishon, so be prepared for good fight! There will be
                                  winners placed in front of three anonymous judges.

Gender...Bender Breakdown?!
                                  Well, if you think things couldn't get worse, here they are. You wake up, and suddenly you find
                                  yourself a complete opposite of gender!? How the hell did this happen! That's not the only strange thing
                                  going on - you're powers aren't working! Luck just isn't on your side.

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

TIME & DATE タイム。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxTIME & DATE TIME & DATE TIME & DATE TIME & DATE

CALENDAR カレンダー。}

XXXXXJANUARY
                                  | Sun Mon Tue WedxThuxFrixSat
                                  | 11 | 11 | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 |
                                  | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
                                  | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
                                  | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 |
                                  | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 11 | 11 |

TIME OF DAY 。}

| Early Morning | Morning | Late Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Evening | Night | Midnight |

WEATHER 天気。}

Next Few Days!
                                  | Tuesday - 24 Degrees - Blizzard, Strong wind, Very Cold |
                                  | Wednesday - 30 Degrees - Light Snow, Windy, Chilly |
                                  | Thursday - 20 Degrees - Clear, Cold, Humid |
                                  | Friday - 27 Degrees - Cool, Light Wind, Light Snow |

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

ニュース。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxNEWSLETTER NEWSLETTER NEWSLETTER NEWSLETTER NEWSLETTER

Welcome to the Raishon Weekly Newsletter!

tab Welcome back to Raishon everyone, how was your break? Though you must have had lots of fun, Raishon hopes that you are ready to get back into studying! To keep you updated on the latest news and current events, the Newsletter is here to keep up with your every day drug of Raishon life!
                                  tab To kick things off, we'll start with the Winter Break.
                                  tab Over the winter break, Guardians, Raishon Students, and Faculty took it upon themselves to take time away for a well deserved break. Some of decided to return home, while others decided to remain on campus. It looks like more than a few students ended up having a few personal issues, but the Raishon Newsletter Club would like to take this time to cheer you on! If you ever have problems that seem to be too much for you, be sure to look to your friends for support!

Raishon Academy Newsletter Issue #1
                                  Today's Date: Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013
                                  Today's Weather: 30 Degrees - Light Snow, Windy, Chilly

HEADLINE NEWS ニュース。}

Troubled Guardians?

tab After Head Guardian Yukina disappeared over the Winter Break, problems seem to be cropping up one after another for them as they wait for her return! Second-In-Command Helios has also disappeared, and Guardian Member Akane was also showing signs of stress. The silence around the campus prior to the new semester seems to have been the calm before the storm...

Student Council Presidents... Kidnapped!?
                                  tab An eyewitness reports that they saw someone who looked like Telios bound and dragged by rope into the Forbidden Forest by what looked like a dark, black shadow in the late afternoon. Hot on his tail was another student who looked like Alistair shouting at the shadow to release his brother. Though the eyewitness reported what they saw to a teacher, our sources suggest that experienced professionals were deployed to investigate the matter but were unable to locate the Student Presidents. The search, however, is still proceeding. In the meantime, students are asked to stay clear of the Forbidden Forest and not hinder the investigation.

PAGE ONE ARTICLES ニュース。}

School Notices
                                  Pre-Guardian Training Orientation

tab As scheduled prior to the winter break, all students who have shown interest and have signed up for training to be part of the School Guardians, please report to the gymnasium this evening. A short orientation and aptitude test will be taking place. The meeting has not been canceled. Please do not be late.

Greenhouse Problems
                                  Students have reported the increasing problem of flower pots being broken, and flower gardens being destroyed inside the Greenhouse. If anybody spots somebody deliberately causing problems, please report to the proper authorities. Students have been putting lots of work into raising the plants in the Greenhouse and we do not want to see their efforts go to waste.

Missing Belongings
                                  Lost Ring: A silver ring with an inscription on the inside has been lost. If found, please return to the office.
                                  Brown Wallet: A student reports losing the wallet somewhere near the track field. If found, please return to the office.

PAGE TWO ARTICLES ニュース。}

City Notices
                                  First Shrine Visits of the Year

tab In light of the new year, the local Japanese shrine in Raishon City is encouraging inhabitants to visit for hatsumōde, the first shrine visit of the year. In addition to praying for success in the coming year, they will also be selling omikuji, little fortune oracles, and will have a number of food stands near the area. Even if you aren’t interested in visiting a shrine to pray for success, it looks like it could be a fun place to spend the evening with a friend or two!

New Restaurant Provides Discounts to Students!
                                  tab Little Seoul, a new Korean restaurant in Raishon City, has opened and is offering a 15% discount for all students and employees of Raishon Academy! If you’re looking for a bite to eat and are in the area, drop by and try it out! If you bring a party of 5 or more, they'll provide a 25% discount!

Watch out for Pocket Thieves
                                  tab There have been a spike in pocket thieves in Raishon City over the last two weeks. Students are advised to keep their possessions in sight and protected at all times.

PAGE THREE ARTICLES ニュース。}
                                  N/A

PAGE FOUR ARTICLES ニュース。}
                                  N/A

______________________________________________________

Will you listen to the students of Raishon Academy?

Current Gossip, Rumours, and Idle Talk
                                  Why'd Yukina show up in the morning all weird and stuff? Why'd she disappear again? Why'd she go into the Forbidden Forest?
                                  Yukina and Helios are eloping and escaping the city through the forest!
                                  Eli ran into the Forest after Yukina! Isn't that romantic?
                                  What's wrong with Akane?
                                  Who's that Riku guy? What the hell did he do to Akane?
                                  Guess what I did over the winter break!
                                  Did you hear about the two junior students who got together over the winter break? They say it started when they ran into each other and fell into the river!
                                  Did you hear about the two junior students who got together over the winter break? I hear it's because he broke her bike!
                                  Did you hear about the two junior students who got together over the winter break? I hear it's because she broke his bike!
                                  Did you hear about the two junior students who got together over the winter break? They were seen making out behind the ice cream shop last week!
                                  Did you hear about the guy who fell off seventh floor of an apartment complex over the break? He survived, but man, you gotta hear what happened!
                                  Did you know that Shinji likes to crossdress!? And he does it for Takeshi too!
                                  I heard a student from Raishon Academy won first place in a really amazing art contest! I wonder who it was...
                                  That Little Seoul place is pretty good. They've got hot waitresses.
                                  I actually think Little Seoul's food sucks. Their service is okay though.
                                  Little Seoul's food is pretty good. I usually just go there for Korean barbeque though.
                                  Are you planning on going to the shrine? I hear it's going to be like, a small festival or something! Let's head on over while it's still open!
                                  What? You got Bad Fortune!? HAHAHAHAHA
                                  Oh. My. God. It says I have Extremely Good Luck for my love this year! Oh my god, should I ask him out!?
                                  I dunno what the excitement's about, but I'm down for some food from the stalls at that shrine place.
                                  That shoe store over in the shopping district is having a sale this week!

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

バナー。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxBANNERS BANNERS BANNERS BANNERS BANNERS

LINKS IN ACADEMY BANNERS カレンダー。}

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/academy-3-0/t.84233027_1/][img]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t494/baysideoblivion/RaishonBanner-1.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS IN CHARACTER BANNERS カレンダー。}

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/academy-3-0/t.84233027_1/][img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s370/BaysideAngel/DeborahBanner2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/academy-3-0/t.84233027_1/][img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s370/BaysideAngel/KarmaBanner2.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT カレンダー。}

User Image
            User Image
            User Image

angelsat
                                  an BLUE FLME BURN× ING

。}
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxCALENDAR CALENDAR CALENDAR CALENDAR CALENDAR

User Image
                                  User ImageUser Image
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                  User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

OVERVIEW & KEY 。}

RLC simply means Real Life Calendar. It will tell us who is away during certain periods, when time skips have occurred, when character sweeps are happening and a few other nifty things to keep everything flowing at a steady pace.

A dark blue square behind the date indicates that someone will be missing and not be able to post; purple sqaures next to the date indicates that a roleplayer will be busy ( ie. Vacation, Outing, Midterms ) and may OR may not be able to post. For how long someone is gone, the square will proceed to stay on the calendar. When the square is no longer there, the dates will remain neutral, meaning nothing is going on. You may click any of the days for they will be clickable. Once you have clicked on a day, you will get redirected to the proper post day and read any in depth information you wish to know. For instance, if someone is sick or busy at work or school, then everyone knows.

Green highlight dates indicate update days. If you want to see what will be updated on, feel free to click on the day and find out. Usually update days will be Tuesdays, but dates can always change as well.

The blue highlight dates will always tell you that this is a character sweep time. Usually these will be one week, but some cases may vary depending on situations. During the given times everyone is to post once for every character they have. The more frequent posting there will be, the less character sweeps occur, but the less posting there is, the more character sweeps will occur. For each day someone posts for their character, that character gets written on that day to keep track of who still needs to post. After that character has posted, they do not need to be written down twice. Dates will always start Tuesdays and end before update days ( the following Monday ).

Pink highlight dates will only be issued when a time skip has been placed. This can happen at any time, but when this happens, the Calendar will be one of the first things to be updated. When you click this date, a small blurb of the time skip will be here, but it is requested that you go to the main thread to see the full time skip information.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games