Savage Ladykiller

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka stared at him for a while" hmm . . .'the Clock Maker'" she looked at the bandage on his hand silently

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

{Out Of Chocolate parfait:*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Ӿ ₡ᴼᴯᴿᴬᴻ ◄║

Already Over

►The only reason why X was caught off guard was because someone distracted her. She had stared dumbfoundedly at May and when Ryu grabbed her she barely noticed it. Her fox ears angled back to Ryu and then she slowly turned her head. "You...get out of it by not doing it in the first place." She averted her gaze from the pink haired witch and her eyes narrowed dangerously at Ryu. The kitsune quickly punched her teacher in the jaw then used his loosened grip as a pivot to slide between his legs and snapped her arm back out of his grip. Then she grabbed his tail. "I do also want to mention. Ryu. That if your opponent has an animal tail it is one of their weakest points. She shot a glance at the pink haired girl who made a motion for her to keep on going. Setting both feet at shoulder length, crouching low, she waited for Ryu to retaliate. and when she did. She'd jump and perform a drop kick. Just for May.◄

No time for good bye he said as he faded away Don't put your life in someone's hands their bound to, steal it awayDon't hide your mistakes Cause they'll find you, burn you, then he said : If you want to get out alive,X, run for your life.[/color

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► ₳ıɛͼ ᴶᴬᵞ ◄║

Escape

►"Yes. Although I heard a man named Aeon does a much better job than I do so I leave him to that profession when Im not a puppet master." He then noticed that the little vampire was interested in the bandages on his hand. "These are to block some cuts from making stop watches...Its harder than it looks. Each stop watch is someone's soul. So In other words I construct souls. And I have gotten cut during the job many times."◄

Gotta find her. Gotta kill him. Gotta save them. Gotta let everything go Alec.

Savage Ladykiller

I cant allow my Egomama take me over.

My Egomama will not take over!

Ciel Lunark

User Image

Ciel flinched and his hand went into a fist with his head held up high to the sky with tears streaming from his eyes my dear boy . . i feel your pain!he stayed like that for a while but then snapped out of it" . . . i just cant stop but worry about them . . . Niku i know he will be fine hes a strong kid alice . . . well . . . i might feel kind of sorry for the person she might get her hands on . . . byakko . . . " he went silent with sweat falling down his face.

Just when you think, your life is getting better,
it can and will go straight back to hell.

{Out Of Yiff Yiff Time:_*_*_*_}

Unbeatable Survivor

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
║► Ace Asuka ◄║

New year? GREAT! i'll make sure to do my best.

User Image

Ryu Asagi

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Stunned from the unexpected punch to the jaw he began to speak. " ahh well thats correct x...but..." he said as his tail wrapped tightly around her arm. " should your opponent have full control over their tail" he mentioned as the grip his tail had on xs arm became vice like. " It also becomes one of their strongest points." using his tail to keep X immobilized he pulled her arms to the side with it and use his legs to kick out at her from behind him...tho he knew it would not reach it got him turned around to facing her. " ...class dissmissed" he said finally as he yanked X to the ground and placed a foot next to her released his grip on her hand and offered a hand to help lifter her up. ' good job for your first lesson...i thought u hadn't had traning in this before." he remarked smiling.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Ӿ ₡ᴼᴯᴿᴬᴻ ◄║

Already Over

►X frowned then pushed Ryu's hand away. "I would've beaten you to a pulp but I was...distracted." She slowly stood up, looking at the class room door way but then quickly looked up at Ryu and grabbed his shirt. "If you see a tall sluttily dressed pink haired succubi stay the hell away from her. She is dangerous! And if you don't watch yourself she will either Seduce you then kill you or just flat out kill you. She is bad news!" She then instantly let go of Ryu's shirt, shocked that she said anything and then turned her back to him. "Sorry Ryu. Don't mind me. You did good at teaching but you might wanna do some hand to hand combat with those preps. They piss me off."◄

No time for good bye he said as he faded away Don't put your life in someone's hands their bound to, steal it awayDon't hide your mistakes Cause they'll find you, burn you, then he said : If you want to get out alive,X, run for your life.[/color

Savage Ladykiller

In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka continued to stare at the bandage and looked away she hasnt had any blood to drink in 2 weeks, damn it . . . .i-i want blood she shook her head and bit down on her lip

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

{Out Of Chocolate parfait:*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► ₳ıɛͼ ᴶᴬᵞ ◄║

Escape

►Alec looked up at Ritsuka then slowly stood up so he was looking down at her. Then he sat down beside her. I can tell you hungry. He tilted his head, exposing the bare flesh. "Thats why I do feel sorry for vampires. It must be hard to get tastey food." ◄

Savage Ladykiller

In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka flinched slightly and jumped up and onto her feet growling with a sweat drop on the side of her head "i dont need you pitty you hear me!"she quickly undressed herself and put on the clothing she was wearing earlier and stormed out of the dorm room growling angry" i dont need that bastards pitty! . . . "she went out into the yard but then slowly her pace went down as she went around the school to cool her head down.

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

{Out Of Chocolate parfait: O-O woah . . .i typed half of that while lookign at the tv while i was watchign K-on on demand xD . . . }

Unbeatable Survivor

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
blackace-master
║► Ace Asuka ◄║

User Image

Ryu Asagi

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Ryu smiloed and nodded to X " alright alright i'll watch out for them..." he then play fully nudged her shoulder" what u think i can't take care of my self?" he said playfully then turned around to the class hmmm....." he pointed to a blone girl and a med-build boy. " alright you two get down here qand show me what u two can do...don't worry about hurtting each other i know healing magic so go all out on the other for me...this is a fighting class after all."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Ӿ ₡ᴼᴯᴿᴬᴻ ◄║

Already Over

►Gritting her teeth, X turned away, moving to the back of the class with her tail twitching in irritation. He wasn't taking her seriously. But then again, what coul he do if he did. Leaning against the wall, embarrassed by her actions, she watched as the blonde stepped forward, seeming eager to please. X hoped the guy would punch the smile right off her face.

The blonde stepped forward hesitantly but please with the selection her teacher made. A boy could never hit a girl! Never ever!◄

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► ₳ıɛͼ ᴶᴬᵞ ◄║

Escape

► Alec sighed and shook his head. Stupid stupid....He never meant hat he had said like that. He leaned back, closing his eyes. She will come back web she is ready.◄

Unbeatable Survivor

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
║► Ace Asuka ◄║

User Image

Ryu Asagi

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Ryu watched as X moved to the back of the class irritated. ' thats not good' he thought sighing ' a ticked off x is never a good thing' he took a few steps back and watched as the boy and the girl entered the ring. " remember you can go all out break soething if u have to like i said i'll just heal u up when this is over
The boy nodded easing himself in tot eh ring he thought it weird he'd have to fight a girl...i mean who does that? the boy sighed and held out a hand to the girl to start the fight weither or not she took iw was her choice.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Ӿ ₡ᴼᴯᴿᴬᴻ ◄║

Already Over

►X sat down, completely ignoring Ryu and focused in on the two young kids.

The girl sighed, then tilted her head. She looked at the boy straight in the face and kicked where no man should be kicked. That should help me win. She laughed after kicking him then turned around, walking towards the edge of the ring.

X sighed when she saw the move, shaking her head. If that girl were to do that to Ryu. It wouldn't affect him cause he was probably wearing a cup. But if it were a physco killer, a kick to the balls would probably be like flicking a tiger on the nose. Enough to piss it off but not enough to do serious harm. And never turn your back on your opponent. No fight has rules. Thats how she beat May. It was only because May showed pure stupidity.◄

No time for good bye he said as he faded away Don't put your life in someone's hands their bound to, steal it awayDon't hide your mistakes Cause they'll find you, burn you, then he said : If you want to get out alive,X, run for your life.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
blackace-master
║► Ace Asuka ◄║

User Image

Ryu Asagi

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The guy dropped to his knee. " low blow" he said bitting his lip and standing up. " just what i expected" he said as he grabbed the girl from behind, pulled her up and dropped the girl on her head wrestler style." No man takes kindly to a kick like that missy" the boy stood up and kicked the girl tot he edge of the ring towards ryu.

Ryu smiled. "Good the guys actually wore their cups to class like your papers told u to do." he chuckled kneeled down and healed the girl for the fractured neck and broken ribs the boy gave her. " let that be a free lesson to the rest of u girls who think thats the only move your going to be able to use in this class."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces