Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Ӿ ₡ᴼᴯᴿᴬᴻ ◄║

Already Over

►X smiled. "Well they have interesting posts for teaching. I signed up for close combat classes. I've always weak on that end of combat. It is my downfall." She laughed, scratching the back of her head nervously. She needed to perfect her combat skills so she wouldn't die this time if anyone attacked her from close range. "I hope I can be in one of your classes Ryu."◄

No time for good bye he said as he faded away Don't put your life in someone's hands their bound to, steal it awayDon't hide your mistakes Cause they'll find you, burn you, then he said : If you want to get out alive,X, run for your life.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

۩ᴍay ᴌunette۩

►May laughed. "Well everyone is rare...But I came to this school, running from some people as well. A girl and a man. You wouldn't know them. But this is a safe guard I guess. So this is my refugee just as much as it is yours."◄

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Fᴬllᴬ LᶷnᴬᴙK ◄║

Metamorphous

►Falla smiled up at Ciel then sat up, facing him. "Well you had better be able to see your wife or else we will have problems." She giggled and stood up, hugging Ciel.◄

Everyone has a breaking point. Weather it be death or lifeWe need to learn to overcome it. But can we really? Falla,Why don't you find out for yourself

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► ₳ıɛͼ ᴶᴬᵞ ◄║

Escape

►Alec stood up and followed after Ritsuka. "Hey! Um..." What was her name? "Hey you with the face! Wait up." He ran after her then slowed down once he was beside her. "Hey!"◄

Gotta find her. Gotta kill him. Gotta save them. Gotta let everything go Alec.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
║► Ace Asuka ◄║

Ace smiled at the fact their stories were about the same...that made for atleast a bit of common ground and made hi feel a bit more comfortable around May. " Well i guess that means we are here for about the same reason then" he said with small laugh then looked at her and noticed something he hadn't when he walked in...the beds where together." ...u-u-um...-may? w-why are the beds together?"

New year? GREAT! i'll make sure to do my best.

=-_-_-_- Ryu -_-_-_-=

----------Misagi------------

Ryu smiled " hmhm well maybe if im teaching a combat class maybe you will get to practice a bit." he laughed and then looked back down to her " say which way are u going by the way?....maybe we are on the way to the same class room." he said still smiling. " remeber i still haven't found my class yet."

((

Savage Ladykiller

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I cant allow my Egomama take me over.

My Egomama will not take over!

Ciel Lunark

User Image

Ciel smiled and started purring loudly and licked falla on the neck smirking but then noticed some students stareing at them" what are you looking?" he stared at the scared students looking at his face" . . .what is there somethign wrong with my face?".
slightly getting annoyed not knowing what was wrong with them he sighed" go to your classes kids . . . P.E will start soon . . . " he smirked growling slightly, he then looked at Falla and held her closely" hmm . . . i still wondering . . .should i devour you whole right here and now?, we could maybe possibly give the students a show" he chuckled actually very serious about it.

Just when you think, your life is getting better,
it can and will go straight back to hell.

{Out Of Yiff Yiff Time:_*_*_*_}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Ӿ ₡ᴼᴯᴿᴬᴻ ◄║

Already Over

►X laughed "Im headed to rom 269. Thats the close combat. I was originally planning on skipping but...I don't know. I just don't want to anymore I guess." She grabbed Ryu's hand then faced him. "But remember Im the one with the bad sense of direction. You should know where that room is!"◄

No time for good bye he said as he faded away Don't put your life in someone's hands their bound to, steal it awayDon't hide your mistakes Cause they'll find you, burn you, then he said : If you want to get out alive,X, run for your life.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

۩ᴍay ᴌunette۩

►May looked at the beds like she had forgotten about them. "Hm? Oh yes the beds. I thought that if the beds were together there would be more chance of some fun with a man. After all. You know what succubi are good for right my dear?" She winked at him then kissed Ace on the cheek.◄

Savage Ladykiller

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka stopped and looked up at the boy with a poker-ish face" . . . ???"her eyes slightly glowed for a second and looked away" what is it ? . . . what do you want boy?".
she moved some of her hair behind her ear and bit down on her wrist again and looked back up at the boy bitting down more. . . . so many people . . . i dont like it . . . .i want to be alone in my room! she growled slightly looking away letting her wrist fall out of her mouth and licked the blood on the side of her mouth.

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

{Out Of Chocolate parfait:*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Fᴬllᴬ LᶷnᴬᴙK ◄║

Metamorphous

► She smiled. "Would you really like the male student's to see my naked body?" She took out one of Ciel's spare eyepatches that she kept with her and tied it over his eye socket with sweet gentleness. "We will wait till after class." Falla kissed him softly then giggled. "Then we can have fun."◄

Everyone has a breaking point. Weather it be death or lifeWe need to learn to overcome it. But can we really? Falla,Why don't you find out for yourself

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► ₳ıɛͼ ᴶᴬᵞ ◄║

Escape

►Alec smiled a little then tilted his head, half of his face breifly showed a terrifying demon with jagged hooked teeth and burned skin that wrapped tightly over the hollow eyesocket and then he was normal. "I know you want to be alone. Most vampires do. But are you Ritsuka Asato? I was told that I would be sharing a dorm with a silver haired vampire girl. I'm guessing thats you?"◄

Gotta find her. Gotta kill him. Gotta save them. Gotta let everything go Alec.

Savage Ladykiller

I cant allow my Egomama take me over.

My Egomama will not take over!

Ciel Lunark

User Image

Ciel thought about it" . .. nevermind" he looked at her and tnoiced her putting the eye patch on him" huh?, whats the eye patch for i already have one on . . ."he thought about it and flinched [******** I FORGOT TO PUT IT ON! he looked at Falla and covered the eye patch where his missing eye is worried about her" Falla . . . .i . . . "he frowned

Just when you think, your life is getting better,
it can and will go straight back to hell.

{Out Of Yiff Yiff Time:_*_*_*_}

Savage Ladykiller

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka looked at him " . . .and what if i am?" she slowly started getting pissed off I swear when i get back to my brother i am going to kill him . . . .no one told me about sharing dorms . . . she slowly started growling.
"No one ever told me about Sharing a dorm room" she glared at him trying to read his mind to see if it was a lie but felt as if something was blocking her from doign so.

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

{Out Of Chocolate parfait:*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Fᴬllᴬ LᶷnᴬᴙK ◄║

Metamorphous

► Falla smiled softly. "Its been four years Ciel. I've gotten over it. Its fine." She tied the eyepatch then kissed his forehead. "You don't need to remember everyday."◄

Unbeatable Survivor

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
║► Ace Asuka ◄║

Ace's eye grew wider and his blush returned as he heard what she was ...her plan...and the kiss on his cheek. He gulped " U-u-u-um" he studdered " y-y-yes i-i now what a-a succubi are for." his voice trailed off and he felt his face get hotter. He lower his head and started to poke his fingers together.

New year? GREAT! i'll make sure to do my best.

User Image

Ryu Asagi

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Ryu blushed and smiled " hmhm alright alright follow me miss i'll get you to your class." he said happily leading her to the class room. " thanks to u i know what i'm teaching now tho." he told her as he looked back to X. " can't wait to see how all my students turn out...especially you x i know u can fight already."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces