Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Hunter

This is a high school role play about kids, popular or not, who have something to hide about themselves. I'm this school even the coolest of kids can secretly be a wall flower.

It's a three person rp including myself but I'm requiring each person have a minimum of 2 characters to make the to more lively you're welcome to have more if you can handle it and you can add a new character at any time but a profile must be submitted.

I am a busy college student so may not post every night but I will be as active as possible that's why I want a small rp. I'm looking for people who can bare with my absence.

The School

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riverview High School is just a normal school filled with seemingly normal kids. It had it's cliques just like any other school and people won just didn't quite fit in anywhere. But what about the kids who did fit in, where they really the way they seemed or were they hiding something? They do say nothing is what it seems, that includes people too. It seems some people in this school had some secrets up there sleeves and some skeletons in there closet. What's your secret?

Hilarious Hunter

Profiles

Username:
Name:
Height:
Background Story (underline secret):
Picture: (real image)

Hilarious Hunter

Rules

-No God modding
-Keep posts pg13
-Remember it's a school go to class
-Not everyone at this school can be a new kid
-Keep it realistic
-Mix it up a little don't post the same stuff over and over
-Pm me your profiles to be approved
-Have fun

Hilarious Hunter

Accepted Profiles

Username: The_Undead_Huntress
Name: Conner Allen Parker
Height: 6'4"
Background Story (underline secret): Conner was always ala popular guy but that was mostly because he was attractive and athletic. He liked being popular and having a lot of friends but he felt like no one was ever a true enough friend, not true enough to know at least. Conner was gay, and he was so deep in the closet there was no door in sight. Not even his family knew and he had no plan on telling them. His father was aggressive and deeply homophobic and his mother ungodly Christian. He couldn't bear to break his mother's heart like that.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: The_Undead Huntress
Name: Hailey Ri-Anne Blake
Height: 5'5"
Background Story (underline secret): Hailey was a beautiful girl . When she was younger she was a dancer and gymnast. The only problem.was her parents pushed her too hard. She wanted to be a kid but they were too focased on her going to the Olympics. By the time she hit high school she decided she was giving up on it all, her parents hated her for it. At school she seemed normal but outside of school that's where it got dark. To cope with her parents hated she she did some bad things to herself, tortured her body. Hailey was into some hard drugs. She used the drugs to escape her reality. To escape the life she hated.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Halle-Ann Lyn Hayes
Height: 6’0”
Background Story: Halle has always been a beautiful girl. She had long black hair and piercing blue eyes that she shares with her twin Hunter. It was because of that reason that her parents had her in pageants when she was little then finally got her into modeling at the age of six. But both of their parents were killed in 9/11 when they lived in New York. Ever since then, Halle and Hunter haven’t been the same since the accident and went to live with their aunt who’s never really around. Since she was a model, Halle was around a lot of stuff that models were into and began popping pills to stay thin, wake up, go to sleep, etc.
Picture: User Image
Username: XxXNightmare DisasterXxX

Name: Hunter Hayes
Height: 6’2”
Background Story: Halle-Ann is Hunter’s twin and he loves her dearly but she is a train wreck. You wouldn’t be able to tell on the outside but he knows her too well so he can see it. All his time is basically spent taking care of her so she doesn’t end up dead in a ditch but that doesn’t mean Hunter doesn’t have something to hide from her as well. In her drugged out state, she has never been able to see his secret. Hunter has been abused by their aunt for years now whenever she’s home.
Picture: User Image
Username: XxXNightmare DisasterXxX

Username: your arabella
Name: Rose Greene
Height: 5'7
Background Story: Rose was born in a poor household, raised by a young single mother. She saw her father occasionally, but he was never truly a part of her life. Still, Rose was never exactly unhappy; she may have wanted for material goods at times, but her small family was also a close-knit one, and she excelled in school. During high school, she began to harness her intelligence more and more, beginning to see it as a tool that would propel her up the social ladder and hopefully into the University of Pennsylvania, her dream college. Her plans changed drastically, however, when she discovered that she was pregnant. Her boyfriend at the time, unwilling to change her own plans, broke up with her shortly after she confessed; he has, however, aided her in keeping it a secret. At the moment, she is filling out college applications regardless of circumstance and attempting to hide the fact that she is three months pregnant.
Picture: roserose

Username: your arabella
Name: Ray Patel
Height: 6'0
Background Story: Ray was born in New Delhi, India and raised in a suburb of London, England. He moved to the United States when he was fourteen, leading to an interesting and often infuriating clash of cultures. The pressures exerted on him by his traditionalist parents led him to rebel upon occasion, and though his reputation is still rather clean, he struggles with a growing dependency on alcohol.
Picture: ray

Hilarious Hunter

Conner Allen Parker

What I'm Wearing

Where am I?: Locker room
What am I doing?: Showering
Who am I with?: No one

First day of senior year and Conner was excited, this year meant he was one step closer to getting away from all the same old faces he saw every day at school. Closer to getting away from to house that made him feel like he couldn't be himself. This would hopefully be the last year he would have to hide himself from the world, if he could even last that long.

Conner was at school before most people his age aside frome his team mates. He had football practice every moring before class and had never missed a single one. He was a star athlete, the most varsity letters in his class. Nothing held him back when it came to sports, in fact that's how he let everything go. His therapy was tackling people into a bloody pulp, smearing them across the field. After practice he walked into the locker room hanging his head in the ice cold water of the shower.

Hilarious Hunter

Hailey Ri-Anne Blake

Where am I?: Home
What am I doing?: Bad things
Who am I with?: Alone

Hailey woke to the shrill sound of her alarm screeching beside her head. She rolled over her eyes slits as she looked at the time glowing on the screen and reached over turning the nuisance off. She rolled out of bed and dug through her drawers for the first days outfit. She found an outfit she thought was good enough and she stripped her bed shirt off threw the clothes on. She fixed her hair and stared in the mirror like she didn't even know who she was.

She walked back to her room and looked at a mirror on her bedside table. She pulled a small vile out of her purse and poured it onto the mirror. She moved the soft white powder with a razor blade into a perfect line before sniffing it up through a glass straw. This was her now, this was who she was. Dark eyed, distant, always in a rush but at least the pressure was gone. the pressure and the hate. When she did theses things at least it made all the bad go away.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHalle-LynHayes

I wanted the fame, but not the cover of Newsweek
Oh, well, guess beggars can't be choosey
Wanted to receive attention for my music

Wanted to be left alone in public. Excuse me
For wanting my cake and eat it too, and wanting it both ways
Fame made me a balloon 'cause my ego inflated
When I blew; see, but it was confusing

User Image

'Cause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leaf
Abused ink, used it as a tool when I blew steam
Hit the lottery, oh wee
But with what I gave up to get it was bittersweet
It was like winning a used mink

Ironic 'cause I think I'm getting so huge I need a shrink
I'm beginning to lose sleep: one sheep, two sheep
Going cuckoo and cooky as Kool Keith
But I'm actually weirder than you think
'Cause I'm

Doors burst open as a tall, dark haired girl stood there with a pair of black sunglasses sitting on her face and a frown on her lips. Flipping the glasses up on her head, Halle commanded attention just by opening her eyes. Just like her twin, Hunter, she had piercing, ice blue eyes. That's why she had rose so quickly to the top of teenaged models. Halle-Lyn had long raven colored hair, a small frame for a six-foot tall girl, and long legs that boys fell over just to look at. Today she was dressed simply in a pair of jean shorts, a t-shirt from her favorite band, and some plain black converse.

It was junior year, and Halle couldn't not care less about most of the people flooding the halls. Most people wanted to be her best friend because she was a model. Hunter understood and helped her deal with those phonies. Halle once dated a guy she had thought she loved only to find out he was using her for her fame to promote his music. She was easy with a smile once she trusted you but until then, it was hard for her to make friends. Even in the modeling world, most of those girls were petty and jealous. With a sigh, Halle closed her locker and made her way to her first period class.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy

Hilarious Hunter

Conner Allen Parker

What I'm Wearing

Where am I?: Class
What am I doing?: Embarassing myself
Who am I with?: Some chick

Conner put his clothes on and shook his hair out spiking it slightly in the front. He walked out of the locker room and grabbed his messenger bag from his locker and headed to his first class. He walked in and saw a tall, beautiful, dark haired girl and sat down beside her, maybe she was nice. She must have been new, he had never seen her before a day in his life, or had he, her face did seem kind of familiar now that he really looked at it. Oh god was he staring at her?! how long had he creepily been looking her over? She was gonna think he was a total weirdo now, no hope for a new friend anymore. He quickly looked down at his desk, why was he so awkward around new people? He was popular and had tons of friends but he sucked at introductions and meeting new people.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHunterHayes

This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart
The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds
But they haven’t seen the best of us yet

User Image

This is gospel for the vagabonds,
Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards
Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect impostors

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

Hunter sat in the car for a few minutes as he watched his sister burst into the school like she owned it. He knew it was just a technique she used to get in peoples' heads. It was her way of making sure people backed off and didn't use her. Although, that was his job to keep people at a distance from her. Inside, Halle was vulnerable and only wanted to be treated like a human being. It's why she took the pills. They got rid of the insecurities she had and helped her have this attitude.

Just like Halle, Hunter had ice colored blue eyes and black hair. He dressed smilier to his sister with jeans and black converse, but he had on a leather jacket and always wore his headphones. They helped block out the world without having to take pills. A sigh escaped him as he thought about his sister's addiction. Hunter was her bodyguard and would always be but it hurt him to see her like this. Nothing he could do would ever change her mind about the drugs. Finally he got out of their jeep and walked into the hell hole they would still be stuck in for the next two years.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

If you love me let me go
If you love me let me go
‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

Hilarious Hunter

Hailey Ri-Anne Blake

Where am I?: School
What am I doing?: Going to class

Hailey walked into the school looking around as she walked trying to memorize what she could in her state of mind. 'A change of scenery would make her better', her parents said. She wasn't going to get better as long as she felt she still had to much negativity in her life. Her parents just thought she was going through a faze. They didn't see her depression and her addictions, the extreme way she had changed from there little ballerina.

Her head swam from the coke as she walked through the school, it was like a shot of adrenaline in her heart and an ocean in between her ears. She got her new schedule and locker assignment from the office and wandered off to find her locker. She soon stumbled upon it, "Number 159" she mumbled throwing her backpack inside so she would remember where her locker was. She took only her phone and a notebook with her as she wandered to go find her first class, English-11.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHalle-LynHayes

I wanted the fame, but not the cover of Newsweek
Oh, well, guess beggars can't be choosey
Wanted to receive attention for my music

Wanted to be left alone in public. Excuse me
For wanting my cake and eat it too, and wanting it both ways
Fame made me a balloon 'cause my ego inflated
When I blew; see, but it was confusing

User Image

'Cause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leaf
Abused ink, used it as a tool when I blew steam
Hit the lottery, oh wee
But with what I gave up to get it was bittersweet
It was like winning a used mink

Ironic 'cause I think I'm getting so huge I need a shrink
I'm beginning to lose sleep: one sheep, two sheep
Going cuckoo and cooky as Kool Keith
But I'm actually weirder than you think
'Cause I'm

Halle looked up to see some guy staring at her. No, not just any guy. Conner Parker. One of the most popular guys in school. She had been at this school now for years and only recently did people start noticing her. That could be because she was on the cover of some seriously amazing magazines. It was a blessing and a curse right now because she wanted to have a life. Halle blew a bubble in her gum and popped it at him. "What? You want a piece of this too?" She smiled a brilliant smile at him before turning away.

Half-way through class, Halle started to get antsy. All she could think about was getting back to her locker. Finally when the bell rung, she was out of her seat before the teacher could dismiss them. At her locker she started to search the bottom of her purse for the one thing she wanted. A purple pill appeared and Halle popped it in her mouth before she could think about what it was. Just then her locker door slammed shut and Hunter was standing there.

"Sis. What are you taking?" Halle looked at him for a moment before answering him. "The purple one." Hunter raised his eyebrow. "And which one is that?" Halle huffed at him as she turned back to her locker and opened it back up. Hunter was satisfied though and grabbed her upper arm. "I'm serious Halle. What did you take." His sister rounded on his and leveled her piercing eyes at him. "I'm not sure. Are you happy now. Just leave me alone." Halle stomped off and went into the girls restroom while he just stood there. Finally he leaned against the lockers and sighed. "What am i going to do with her."

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy

Hilarious Hunter

Conner Allen Parker

What I'm Wearing

Where am I?: Class
What am I doing?: Embarassing myself
Who am I with?: Some chick

Conner smirked when she accused him of "wanting a price of her" she didn't know how off she could be. He couldn't help but laugh thinking about it. Not in your wildest dreams sister. He thought to himself as the teacher blabbed on in the front of the class. Another one of those "my classroom rules are..." Speeches that happen every year.

The only reason Conner was even in this stupid class was he hadn't passed the first semester of it the year before. He had slacked off his junior year and he regretted it. It had cost him part of his football season and possibly his whole scholarship for college football. But if he ever came out god knows where his football career would go anyways, probably right down the toilet because of the discrimination.

Hilarious Hunter

Hailey Ri-Anne Blake

Where am I?: School
What am I doing?: Going to class

Hailey wandered the halls still trying to find her class not really caring that she was extremely late. She was on cloud nine, to blurred by the coke to care about anything. She found herself walking up a stair case that led to the roof of the school. It was quiet and relaxing up there, there was even some sort of make shift flower garden on the roof with benches and everything. She sat on a bench and found herself entranced by a butterfly that was flying from flower to flowers it's wings moving so slow in her mind because her mind moved so fast. She couldn't take her eyes off the colorful bug.

Hilarious Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces