PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!
OOC::My friend GeoGod is doing a teacher test for me and we don't want anyone interfering with it, so we are RPing here. please do not post. Please don't even post *sits in corner and watches.* If you wish to speak to either one of us about our skills please PM. I would love to get some feedback on my RPing.

IC::
*A large castle like university looms in the mist. as the sun slowly rises behind it it's shadows grow larger making the building seem more intimidating, yet it seems to have an aura about it that welcoms you even in morning weather and erie setting. In side the building in one of the class rooms an older man sits behind his desk reading over a book of alchemy. The class room is rather large, filled with rows of small desks from wall to wall. the chalk board behind the man has a few transmutation circles drawn on it in various places each with written measurments and scribbled notes in the corners. Along with the circles there are also some scientific notes explaining the generation and manipulation of electricity. The man sets his book down and gives a heavy sigh as he reaches into his pocket for his watch. He flips it open to check the time: 6:50.*

"Ten minutes till my new pupil arives..." *he says while flipping the watch shut and stuffing it back in his pocket.*

"I hope my student won't be another slacker that can't keep up..."