Welcome to Gaia! ::

rules:

1: no cybering
2: ask to join
3: some fighting
4: roommates allowed
5: do not make fun of other people or how they rp..
6: you dont have be literate or semi literate but u cant be non literate.

Follow what i do for my characters describtion...if u dont ill ask u to leave!
EX:

Name: Nickala Amartina Felawna Kylawna McCombs
nicknames: Marty Ky LaLa
looks: my avi, but has a black corset top on and black sandels and her hair and eyes are fire red. is 5'9 and 200 pounds.
personality: out going caring loving loves to fight
other: has her nose lip eyebrows and ears pierced along with her full name in chinese writting on her left palm, and on her whole back a tattoo of the goddess of war, and a heart with a sword through it on her right arm, Also has a kitten.
Powers: can levitate, talk to animals, controls fire, can change her looks a lot, can move things with her mind, and can teleport.
Marty is sitting underneath a tree on the grounds of the school drawing, she was knew to the school and people knew it. She had no friends except for her pure black kitten, in which could change into much bigger cats and such.
(*waits*)
Name: Kaiya
looks: User Image
personality: Dark, cold, informative
Powers: Dark magic, elemental powers

Can I join?
(YES! thank you thank thank you for joining!)

Marty sighed and taped her fingers on her pad of paper, highly bored (also guys and girls can share rooms..)
Kaiya threw knives at trees, hitting the center and thenagain from a different angle.
Marty sighed and jumped from the tree, and walked around rena following her.

MajinInferno's Partner

Chatty Lover

8,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name: Emma Evergreen
apperence:User Image
personality: very outgoing but will get into fights if she needs to
Powers: elemental (earth fire wind water and electricity) healing, and foresight.
Name:Toshi umezawa
nicknames: toshi
looks: tall blond and brown eyed
personality: varies on his mood
other: always has his jitte with him.
Powers: Uses kanji to sumon magic.
((dis ok?))
Marty shuddered and said, "******** i wish someone would atleast be kind enough to talk to me!" rena gave her a look and she said, "besides you"
(yeah muffin)
Kaiya continued to amuse herself by throwing sharp things at trees.

MajinInferno's Partner

Chatty Lover

8,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Emma walked down the path a little flusterd. she had lost control of her powers at her old school so now she was sent to this one. "fine" she mutterd " I'll be here.. "
Marty formed a fireball and played around with as she walked, rena shook her head and sighed, marty muttered, "shut the hell up, im bored and this is something for fun" and she chucked the fireball at a tree and watched as the tree erupted into fire, and changed from fire red to green, then to black, then to a very pretty purple. then back to fire red and smiled as the fire went out, leaving the tree in perfect condition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff