Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex looks at Mickey surprised "What no!" he said now starting to be embarressed. He sighs and looks at the floor hesitating to tell her "well I have a problem that when i she a cute little girl I lose control and just say weird stuff like call me big brother, and i don't know why I do." he said soft enough so that only Mickey could hear him. He looks at Miyaki "But its not all bad I got to become her big brother" he said smiling happily.

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey crinkled her nose. "This isn't fun anymore. If you're just being weird cause she's baby cute, it's not fun." She looked back at the floor and itched at her back again

" Has Fallen From Her Throne In Heaven "

| Out Of Cockblocks: |

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex looks back at Mickey "The quiet ones are always the weirdest ones" he said to her. He watches her as she scratches her back "whats wrong is your back itchy? Do you need any help?" he asked her.

((ooc: Im getting off for tonight. So good night smile ))

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey looked back at Alex. "It's my stupid wings. They just sit under my skin and it kinda hurts." She smiled a bit. "Nah, no matter how hard I scratch, it won't leave."

| Out Of Cockblocks: Goodnightt |

O.G. Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"Yea, why not." Leon got up and sat down with Micky and Miyakis brother. "Hey i'm Leon. Nice to meet you two." Leon extended his hand out to shake their hands. Leon thought, "Even cooler. Got a group of friends. This might be a really great year."

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey smiled at Leon. "I'm Mickey Rae. It's lovely to meet you, Leon." She shook his hand and blinked a few times. She ignored the annoying itch on her back.

| Out Of Cockblocks: Goodnightt |

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

As gentle as a flowing river....

Cassandra 'Cassie' Varion

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie nodded her head hearing Mickey's statement about just getting here. That would make sense. Otherwise she would have met her already. Seeing as other people in the class were coming in, it seemed a lot of them were talking to Mickey. Good, it's nice to make friends, especially since it seemed a lot of these kids were new, even the third former that was greeting everyone. Smiling, she just watched and saw how everyone interacted. Cassie then blinks and looks around. The teacher was late? That was strange....
User Image

....is the water dragon...

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex looks at Leon and shakes his hand "it nice to meet you. My name is Alex" he said to him. He looks at the girl with blue hair and walks over to her "Hey there" he said smiling at her.

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie blinks as her gaze left the teacher's desk, seeing the blonde male who was talking to Mickey now talk to her. She smiles at him. "Well, good morning. Getting along with everyone alright?" She asks him.
User Image

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex nods looking at the girl "Yea I am." He sits next to her "My name is Alex" he said holding his hand out to her.

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie smiles then shakes his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Alex. I'm Cassie." She says with a smile before looking around again, just seeing who was here. Then she looks at Alex again. "Is this your first year at this school?"
User Image

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex smiles shaking her hand "It's nice to meet you Cassie" he says happily. He listens to her quetion "Yes it is my first time here. I just arrived not to long ago" he says answering her qustion. "Is it your first time here?" He asked her

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie smiles. It seemed it was most people's first year being at this school. Hearing his question, she shook her head. "I've been going to this school since I was a third former."
User Image

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey watched as Alex stood and went to Cassie. She was happy to see Cassie making friends, she felt a little bad for just getting up and leaving her, but Alex was chatting now. Mickey placed her thumb nail in her mouth and started to chew on it; it was a bad habit, she has had this habit since she was twelve, she would always bit her nails.

| Out Of Cockblocks: |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas