Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey's smile grew larger as she stood and made her way to Miyaki. "I'm Mickey Rae." She said as she tucked her hands under her butt as she sat so her dress would sit with her thighs. She removed her hands from under herself and clasped the on the table. She bit her lip as she looked around. A new boy walked in. He was decent looking, but then again, Mickey had no clue what a 'cute' guy looked like.

" Has Fallen From Her Throne In Heaven "

| Out Of Cockblocks: |
There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex laughs watching his little sister trying to make a lot of friends "wow sis you are such a friendly person" he said as he continues to watch her.

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

xxxMy looks are what deceive you
xxxxAm I the age of how I look?
xxxBecause I am older than that

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki smiled, "That is because I am cute and people like being friends with someone who is cute." she said, giggling and making her cute little smile of hers.

My heart is beats like a drumxxx
That searches for a melody.xxxx
Did I mention I'm a vampire, that looks like a child?xxx

|| Out Of Caramel: ||

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey looked confused. " 'Sis'?" She wondered aloud. She looked at the two. They sure don't look alike! "Are you two related?" She asked. Mickey's eyes widened. "Oh my, was that rude?" Mickey always found a way to think she offended someone.

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex nods agreeing with her and once she made that cute little smile he couldn't help but hug her "Sis you are just the cutest thing I have ever seen" he said smiling at her. He looks at the girl woth the silver hair that was sitting next to Miyaki.

O.G. Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"Wha..?" Leon turned around and saw a girl looking in his direction and thought she must've said hello. "Umm hey." Leon sat down in his seat and put his head down. "Man just got here and can't wait for class to end" Leon mumbled to himself.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki giggled as she hugged Alex back then she looked at Mickey, "He wanted to me my big brother so now he is because I have never had a big brother or any family members really for that matter." she got up and walked over to the new guy who sat down, "Hello. I am Miyaki Akane. Would you like to be my friend?" she asked the guy smiling her cute little smile.

|| Out Of Caramel: ||

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex smiles at the girl with the silver hair "Hello my name is Alex" he said to her holding his hand out to her to shake her hand.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey looked over at the boy who was sitting by her new friend. "I'm Mickey." She asked in her normal quiet voice. She smiled a bit and shook Alex's hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

O.G. Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Leon picked his head up and saw the girl who said Hi to him sitting next to him. "Uhh yea sure. Oh I'm Leon by the way" Leon thought "Cool a friend on his first day. This might not suck after all."Leon sat up a bit more.

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex smiles shaking her hand "Its a pleasure to meet you too" he said happly. "Um would you like to be my friend too." he asked her.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki smiled at Leon, "It is nice to meet you Leon. Would you like to come sit down with me and my big brother and other friend Mickey?" she asked politely but very cutely.

|| Out Of Caramel: Sorry everyone but I need to get going to bed because I have school in a few hours and I am also about to pass out. I will post immediately afterschool. See ya all then! Bye and thank you all for joining! ||

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey pulled her hand into her lap and smiled again. "I would love to be your friend, Alex." She looked at Miyaki again. "She's so adorable." She said, her smile still on her face.

| Out Of Cockblocks: Night c neutral

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex smiles happily looking at his little sister "yea I know she is so cute" he said then starts blushing. "why can't i control my mouth" He asked his self

((Out Of Candy: good night))

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey's eyes widened at Alex's blush. "Can't control your mouth? Alex! Do you have a crush on Miyaki?" She whispered, loud enough for Alex to hear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas