Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Isamu "Isa" Yuudai
"Never judge a book by its cover"

Isamu looked at the school and sighed. This would be his new home for now on. He walked in the building and looked around. It was pretty amazing. He got his dorm key and went to find his dorm. After a while he finally found his dorm. The young male unpacked and decided to explore the school. He walked around, looked at the classrooms and went outside. Isamu saw some people talking but shook his head lightly. He would talk to them a little later, maybe. The young red haired male went back in the building and went to his first class. When he arrived, he saw in the back of the class and closed his eyes.
There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex holds her hand gently smiling at her and walks with her to their first class. As they walked he was happy because he had a new little sister to take care of and this was a feeling he hasn't felt in such a long time.

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

xxxMy looks are what deceive you
xxxxAm I the age of how I look?
xxxBecause I am older than that

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki smiled as they reached their classroom and she saw there were other students there already and she looked up at Alex, "Big brother what year are you? I am a third former." she blushed a little.

My heart is beats like a drumxxx
That searches for a melody.xxxx
Did I mention I'm a vampire, that looks like a child?xxx

|| Out Of Caramel: ||

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex looks around the classroom. He looks down at his little sister when she asked what year he was in "im a fifth former" he said to her.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey watched as young male entered and sat in the back. She looked at Cassie, "I just got here." She said, then looking back at the boy. He seemed quiet and kind of... Alone. She exhaled and looked back at her feet, a bit embarrassed that he might have seen her staring.

" Has Fallen From Her Throne In Heaven "

| Out Of Cockblocks: |

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki smiled then she looked at the back of the class and saw a red haired guy and she blushed. She thought he was really cute, "A fifth former? Everyone else looks like they are fifth or sixth formers. I think I am the only third former big brother." she said as she walked to the back of the class right infront of the red haired guy.

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex looks at everyone as they passed by them "yea your right" he says and sits next to her "i hope you don't start feeling lonely being the only being the only third former" he said looking at her. He notices two other girls talking to each other.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki turned head towards Alex so she could she the red haired guy out of the corner of her eye, "I think I will be fine since I have my big brother now." she said smiling still keeping her sight on the red haired guy.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey watched as two others entered and sat. She returned her gaze to the ground. Would Cassie be her only friend? She rested her head in the palm of her hand and shut her eyes. Would be kinda of depressing, right? Only having one friend. It's her first day, she needed to lighten up.

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex smiles at her "I'm glad I can keep you company" he said looking at her. He was really enjoying her calling him her big brother"

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki giggled then she looked at the person that had silver looking hair, "Hey there! Would you like to be my friend? I am Miyaki Akane. I hope we can be friends." she said smiling.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey gasped inwardly and turned around the girl. "Uh, me?" She said, barely audible as she pointed to herself. Of course she meant her. Mickey was speechless. How could someone be that confident? She wondered. She smiled back and nodded. "Yes, I would love to be your friend."

O.G. Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Leon walked up to the campus. "Always showing up late. Just great." Leon walked to his dorm. When he arrived he just threw his bags on the bed. "I'll unpack later." Leon walked to the main office and found out where his first class was. "Thank you ma'am." Leon got to his class and took the first empty seat towards the back.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki giggled at the girl when she acted like she had no idea who she was talking to. She smiled, "Would you like to come sit up here?" she asked happy that she made another friend then she turned to the red haired guy and she looked at him.

Miyaki noticed someone walk in and she looked at him, "
Hello." she said to the guy who just walked in and was moving towards the back.

User Image
Isamu "Isa" Yuudai
"Never judge a book by its cover"

Isamu felt eyes on him and looked up. He saw a girl that looked like a child looking at him through the corner of her eyes. He gave her a small smile and looked to the front of the class. The young girls sudden outburst surprised Isamu. 'What was that about' Isamu thought to himself as he shook his head lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff