Welcome to Gaia! ::

Șӑὴӑ Șϋɓᾳѓᾳșɧῑ

User Image
User Image

Sana nodded, "Yeah." she said looking away and holding her arm. Then she looked at him and smiled. "Im glad your ok." she said smiling. Then she looked out the window and saw everyone else was being treated. "I guess when people found out they could transform they didnt use caution." she said as she looked at everything and sighed. "Are you hungry do you need anything?" she asked looking at Alex.

User Image
Out of Candy....sorry for late

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
link1374wolf

User Image
Daniel Pollard

Daniel body was encased in ice. His expression froze. Then the ice started to shrink. Not melt. Shrink. Like it was being absorbed. A smile slowly came onto Daniel's face as his eyes stayed clothes and the ice continued to disappear. Soon it was gone and nearly all of his burn marks had faded to slight bruises. His eyes slowly opened. At first a blur of color confused his pupil. Then everything focused. A expression of a concerned frost demon awaited him. He smiled weakly. Maybe I was wrong.. You could have helped me. I just didn't want to look bad compared to you he said complimenting her. His body was still sore but not as much. He rotated his arms and tried slowly standing on his own and he winced a bit. He knew the ice probably wouldnt heal him completely but he knew it would do a lot for him. He successfully stood up and took a few steps with no fail but it still hurt in his joints. He didnt tell her that though because he knew she would try to nurse him to health. He was stubborn and wanted to appear stronger then he was. Thanks by the way.. That pretty much saved me. You should really start a ice spa, that did wonders on me. he said trying to put her mind to ease. I'm Daniel, Daniel Pollard he said with a smile to his savior

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Q Cumm Brr
Daniel

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali watched as the ice shrinked as if being absorbed, which it probably was. He looked so much better now after healing up a bit. She smiled at the compliment. "Really? Looks to me like you did pretty good out there" she commented. She stood back up and watched as he walked. It still look like it hurt a little, but for the most part he was alright. She crossed her arms and laughed a little at the ice spa remark. "I'll think about that, and no problemo. Oh, my name is Inali. Iinali Ravenwood" she said introducing herself to Daniel.

mood: happy
company: Daniel and lots of others
OutOfCookies:
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex smiles at her "thank you for you help" he said looking at her arm. He watches her as she goes over to the window and nods "yea and a lot of them are really strong" he said still at her arm. Alex looks up at her when she asked him if he was hungry "yea i caould go for something to eat" he said smiling at her.

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
link1374wolf

User Image
Daniel Pollard

Daniel owed his life to Inali, he wasn't going to say it out loud because he knew she would just say something like "No its fine" but Daniel was stubborn when it came to stuff like that. She didn't know it yet but deep down he was willing to put his life on the line for her. It's nice to officially meet you Inali a small smile crossed his face as the heated wind blew through his hair. The school was in not-so-good conditions. There were craters everywhere and blazing fires in most spots. Daniel sighed still thinking about actually killing someone. Then he just shook it off his mind and turned his attention to his saving grace. I uhmm.. I dont really know how to say this without sounding weird but... I'm glad you are what you are.. If you was like some grass fairy I would have been pretty screwed huh he said chuckling a bit.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Q Cumm Brr
Daniel

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali nodded and looked around. Fires in multiple areas, dead beings left from the fight, and the building almost completely destroyed. What the hell has been going on here she thought and brought her gaze back to Daniel. "Great to meet you too Daniel. I just got her a little while ago so I don't really know what the heck is up with the fighting and school looking like this..." she said with a sigh. Inali saw no need to be in her "monster form" anymore since all the battles seemed to be done with. A swirl of snow and icey wind went around her body, changing back into her more human form. She listened to what he said; it did make sense. Inali smiled, Daniel seemed like he would be a good friend and felt extremely relieved that she was able to come to his rescue. "Yeah I guess so. Makes me glad for what I am too" she said with a small laugh.

mood: neutral
company: Daniel and tons of others
OutOfCookies:

The Darker Side Of Me

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
link1374wolf

User Image
Daniel Pollard

Daniel eyed Inali confusingly. She had just got there? He hadn't been there for a long time either. In fact. She was the first student he had ever talked to since he came on campus. So he was happy that a complete stranger was willing to save him and revive him. Yeah im sort of new here too he put one hand behind his head scratching his head nervously. His chest was nearly completely exposed with the holes in his shirt form the electricity. He hadn't noticed it before but he had no extra shirts with him of course. Good job Dan. Unintentionally flashing a girl you just met. Jeez. Atleast by her dinner first he smirked at his comment inside his head. Do you uhm... think after all this is cleared up that we can uhm... be friends? he said nervously.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Q Cumm Brr
Daniel

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali was a bit surprised that he just got here too. "Hmm there is a lot of newbies here after all. I met two other new girls when I arrived as well." Inali noticed Daniel seemed kind of nervous by his body language and the way he talked. She smirked looking Daniel over for a moment and chuckled at his question. "Well yeah, sure hot shot" she said with a playful roll of her eyes. "Why wouldn't I want to be friends with you? You seem nice to me" she said as she walked around him in a circle bored.

mood: neutral
OutOfCookies:

The Darker Side Of Me

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
link1374wolf

User Image
Daniel Pollard

Daniel smiled gratefully because she agreed to be his friend. Then he realized that she called him hot shot again. He smirked at her comment and thought of a nickname for her. Ohh Nurse Inali he chuckled a bit. When she started walking around him. He didnt follow her with his eyes because he just didn't feel like it. Then he remembered her eyes resembled his in a sort of way. He wanted to ask about them but he knew if he asked too many questions he might seem weird to her or something. I'm nice huh.. You're nice too Nurse he chuckled again

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image[/align>]
xxxMy looks are what deceive you
xxxxAm I the age of how I look?
xxxBecause I am older than that

мιуαкι αкαηє
Monster form

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Miyaki looked at Christopher. She growled as she tried to move towards him, but she couldn't move. Her eyes grew wide, 'W-Why can't I move?! What is he doing to me?!' she screams as a green light is shot toward her. She hears Kiyo tell her to move, but she couldn't. She squeezed her eyes shut as she waited to get hit by the light, when she heard someone fly in front of her. She opened her eyes to see Kiyo, "Kiyo-kun..." she smiled as he was protecting her. He grabbed her and pulled her out of the area that she had been spell-bound. She moved her fingers slowly and she looked at him. She hugged him tightly and whispered into his ear, "Thank you." she kissed his cheek smiling.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

My heart is beating like a drumxxx
That searches for a melody.xxxx
Did I mention I'm a vampire, that looks like a child?xxx

|| Out Of Caramel: ||
Nicholas_Mar

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Q Cumm Brr
Daniel

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali laughed at him referring to her as "Nurse Inali." She stopped walking to the side of him and rested her arm up on his shoulder. "Oh I'm no nurse, but luckily you were just the right type of patient being a water user" she said with a grin. She looked at him thinking he was probably curious or wanting to ask her something, but was just holding it back. "You need to have some more self confidence. If you want to know something just ask away, I'll answer what I can" she told Daniel sensing his curiosity.

mood: happy
OutOfCookies:

The Darker Side Of Me

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
Misa Ayuzawa-chan

*Christopher Santana*
User Image
~Christopher~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

*Christopher got mad as Kiyo distroyed his green lighting ball.He soon ran straight at them with a punch."Tch",he said under his breath as he kept missing Kiyo.Soon Christopher closed his eyes and got even madder,as he reopened them and finally got Kiyo with his chest kick.Christopher watched as Kiyo flew through the air and each time he manged to stand up.With each time he stood up,Christopher kept running straight at him with punches and kicks.While he punched Kiyo,he laughed like mad.

*Kiyo Shu*
User Image
~Kiyo~

*Kiyo felt Miyaki's kiss on his check and heard her wisper.He was just about to trun his head around and say no problem,until he noticed Christopher comeing staright at them with a punch.As Christopher came near and tried to punch them.Kiyo could see in Christopher's eyes,that he was mad like hell.Kiyo moved aside with ever punch and kick,Christopher had threwin staright at him.While Kiyo kept either moveing aside or blocking it,he soon got hit with one of Christopher's kicks to his chest.Just before Kiyo got hit,he moved Miyaki aside as he flew across the air.Kiyo bit his bottom lips while manging to stop.Just when Kiyo manged to stop and get ahold of himself,Christopher kept running in and punching him.Kiyo flew through the air over and over again,until he finally blocked Christopher's punches and kicked him in the face .*

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image[/align>]
xxxMy looks are what deceive you
xxxxAm I the age of how I look?
xxxBecause I am older than that

мιуαкι αкαηє
Monster form

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Miyaki looked at Kiyo, then she saw Christopher running at Kiyo with a fist held up. She was pushed out of the way and she saw Kiyo get hit and she growled, "You are really pissing me off now." her eyes began to glow bright red and her aura seemed to appear and get darker, larger, and stronger. Her wings grew larger and seemed to have a royal look to them. As she walked, the sky turned dark blood red, and her seemed to be flowing around her head due to her aura. A she spoke, there seemed to be a dark echo in her voice, "You will learn the true power of the Royal Akane family's only daughter." she spoke with a dark aura echoing her voice.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

My heart is beating like a drumxxx
That searches for a melody.xxxx
Did I mention I'm a vampire, that looks like a child?xxx

|| Out Of Caramel: ||
Nicholas_Mar
User Image
User Image

TŷŷNɪȼεε

Taɪga Mεrȼεdεs

Location; School Grounds....Err rubble.
Crush No one.
Company; No one.
Mood; Confused.
OOC; Hello~

Taɪga Mεrȼεdεs walked along the road in his Phantom form. It had lost a great amount of power since he had been banished to the mortal world. Before in purgatory he was a god; no, the God. Now he was no more than a mere ghost. He could barely maintain his true form for days a a time. Every five days or so he would have to change back and let his powers charge. How aggravating.

Taɪga look off in the distance and saw a person driving a motorcycle. Walking had become rather boring at this point. He stepped into the road as the motorcycle drew closer. He then became intangible; then possessed the man. How great, he drove to the academy. He left the mans body unconscious in the parking lot. He then went through the front gates.

Taɪga ran a hand through his white hair and look at the school. It was more rubble than anything. What the hell was going on? He look over at a group of students. He figured no one would approach him. His appearance was rather intimidating; White hair, Tattoos all over his body, and he was rather tall and muscular. What a shame.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff