Unforgiving Warlord

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000

Vincent Godhammer
Teacher
Human Form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Aww. Look how cute Sana is, trying to carry me to the Infirmary in her little arms."

Vincent said to himself as Sana carried him to the Infirmary.

Vincent had been awake the moment Sana moved him.

He was exhausted from his fight with Alec, so he decided to have a little fun.

Vincent thought it would be funny to "play dead" with Sana.

"Oh look, now she is putting me in a bed. How cute."

Sana wrapped herself up in bandages and went over to Vincent.

"Hmm. What is she doing to do now?"

Sana puts her hands on Vincent.

"Oh look, now she is touching me."

Vincent tried hard not to laugh.

Sana's hands glowed as she used her magic to heal Vincent.

"Aww. How cute. She is trying to heal her sensei. Too bad her magic doesn't work on me, since I am technically not alive."

Vincent sat up and put his face right up to Sana's.

"No need to use your magic to heal me. I am technically not alive so your magic as no effect on me."

"I do thank you for bringing me to the infirmary though."

"It was very cute."

Vincent smiled and kissed Sana on the forehead.
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
Șӑὴӑ Șϋɓᾳѓᾳșɧῑ

User Image
User Image

Sana saw sensei wake up and kiss her forehead. She ignored what he said and gave him a hug. "Thank goodness your ok though. " she said as then she moved away. Sana was going to check on other people. "Ill be right back." she said as she went outside. Pretty soon she spotted Alex. She stayed calm and just picked him up the same way as Vincent and then carried him to the infirmary. Sana laid him down on the bed next to Vincent she thought about using her powers but doing that might kill her arm. She looked through the cabniets and couldnt find anything. 'this is going to be painful' she thought as more green light emited from her hands, but she could only produce enough to close the major wound enough so it stopped bleading. Then Sana gripped her arm. Sana remebered Vincent was there and tossed him a wrap. "Can you wrap my arms?" she asked looking at him.

User Image
Out of Candy....
There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex saw a figure picking him up, but he couldnt tell who it was because his vison was blury, so he closes his eyes tired. After Sana closes his wounds he wakes up coughing. He looks around and saw that he was in the nurse's office again "oh yay im back here" he said sarcasticly and weakly.

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

Unforgiving Warlord

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000

Vincent Godhammer
Teacher
Human Form:

Sana hugged him and then left the Infirmary to bring back more injured people.

"Well, that was unexpected..." Vincent said to himself. "I was expecting her to scream and slap me in the face or something."

A moment later, Alex was brought into the infirmary.

Unsatisfied by the reaction Sana gave him, Vincent thought it would be funny to troll Alex.

Perhaps, Alex would give him a better reaction than Sana.

"MR. CHIPMUNK!!!!"

Vincent yelled as Sana put Alex in the bed.

Vincent pinched Alex's face with both hands.

"You got saved by a girl. You got saved by a girl."

Vincent began chanting.

Vincent placed his hand on Alex's jaw and began moving it as if it Alex was talking.

"I am Alex the Chipmunk!!!"

Vincent said as he opened Alex's mouth really wide.

"I like to chew on nuts just as much as Mr. Alec Ice Fang likes chewing on wieners!!!"

Vincent then opened and closed Alex's mouth repeatedly.

"Chipmunk. Chipmunk. Chipmunk."

Vincent knew he could get away with it because Alex was too weak to do anything about it.

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex's hand grabs Vincent's arm moving it away "i am not a chipmunk" he said and sits up looking at him.

Unforgiving Warlord

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000

Vincent Godhammer
Teacher
Human Form:

Vincent sighed.

"You two are no fun."

Vincent said as he walked away.

(OOC: Everyone who is in a fight, please finish up. I want to end this story so we can start a new one.)

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex watches him "well sorry if im not it a good condition to play, because you know i have been into two fight and lost so much blood in one day because of them" he said annoyed. He lays back down when he started to feel dizzy.

Șӑὴӑ Șϋɓᾳѓᾳșɧῑ

User Image
User Image

Sana wrapped her arms by herself. 'I wonder who the real kid here is.' she thought as she watched them argue a bit. "Dont stress it will make you dizzy just rest." she said as she got her her feet and looked at him. "Are you feeling any better?" she asked as she stared at him looking where his wound was and how it looked alot better.
User Image
Out of Candy....

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex looks at where the bite wound was "Yea i'll survive" he said looking at her "im guessing your the one who healed my wounds" he said looking at Sana

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXLilly AlvirinXXXXX

•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•.

Lilly smiled as she watched the Ice Demon girl make her new weapon. After she watched in awe, she grabbed her new katana delicately and looked at its fine textures. "Wow...thanks!" she thanked her happily. She giggled lightly after Inali told her about her father calling her that nickname. Lilly quietly listened to Inali's and Era's conversation and smiled down at her katana. She was defiantly going to use this. She was staring at the katana and remembered her swordplay class she took a few years back. She was the only one that could wield and swiftly blow attacks with the katana. Lilly decided that she should call her katana a name, since she already grew attached to it. 'Kuroi, shall be the name' she decided in her head. Lilly looked up as Era transformed into her monster form. She wondered if she should become her monster form as well. There was no school, so no school rules. Lilly nodded as she watched Inali walk away to help fight and glanced over Era. "Hello Era. I'm Lilly Alvirin. nice to meet you" she introduced herself to the girl.

•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•.

тhoughts:...
ωhere: School?
ⓦith: Inali. Era. Bunch of people.
Ⓘtems: Pocket Knife, Tic Tacs and
Kuroi.

⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

link1374wolf
Inali

haru137
Era
Akari Godhammer
Biology Teacher and School Nurse

Human/Monster Form:

[Location: Oni High Dark Forest]

"Guys! Didja hear?" yelled one of the math students running up to the group of math students.
"What?" asked another.
"Ice Fang-sensei's unconcious!" the student replied back.
"HOLY... REALLY?" they all shouted.
"Yup, he got knocked down by Mr. Godhammer-sensei pretty bad. I don't think he'll ever wake up again." the student sadly said.
"Let's make him a grave and honor his death." replied a boy
The group of math students quickly went back to the school, where they buried Alec Ice Fang.

-----------

[Location: Oni High School]

"Where's the PE Teacher? I thought I was late to PE!" complained a student.
"Dunno, where's the Art Teacher? I had to show my late project to her." whined a sophmore.
"YUS, the English Teacher isn't in the room! I don't have to turn in my homework today!" a girl happily said while skipping.
"So, I was told we had a Math Substitute because Mr. Ice Fang isn't here today." her friend said.
"I need to ask the Class President a question about where are all the teachers." a boy said.
"Anyone know where the Janitor is? The toilet's clogged, and I need to pee. >_>" a freshman stated.
Everyone stared at the freshman. "Eww... ._."

------------

[Location: Oni High Dark Forest]

Akari Godhammer is apparently sitll unconcious in the forest and is STILL bleeding.

Shadow the dragon got very pissed, for he saw the two students in the forest, who Akari tried to save and even put her life on the line, abandoned her.
Shadow quickly flew out of Oni High Dark Forest.

From above, he could see that most people were near the nurse's office, where people wondered where she was.
Since he could not say anything that would make sense to them, Shadow spat out fire balls spelling out, "AKRI IN DRK FRST BLDNG LTS OF BLD AND UNCNCS"
(Akari in Dark Forest bleeding lots of blood and unconcious)
Shadow then attacked by clawing and biting Vincent, Alex, and Sana, hoping that they would notice him.

----------

Meanwhile in the forest, Akari woke up and tried to heal her deep cuts.

"It's going to reopen again sometime soon. I'd better get to the school," she thought.
Akari tried her best to claw her way to the nearest students.

"Excuse me... May you students carry me to the school? I can't seem to get there in my current situation." Akari coughed, directing it to Lily, Inari and Era.

(OCC:
Sometimes, when there's no nurse, you should try to look for her instead of her almost dead coming to you? LOL. XD)

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image User Image
Daniel Pollard((edited so the fight ends on this. and i know its long but please read c: ))

Daniel didnt realize how much his first attack hurt until the pain started to sink into his chest. He realized the shock may have damaged his hearts tissues a bit. He winced a couple times when his heart beat. Then a girl walked up to him, he felt a sort of a tingle down his spine. He could tell she was some sort of cold, dark, ice related element so she was not far from what he was. But when she offered her help he would have loved it. But one issue tore him that would make her in danger. Thanks... But no thanks he pointed to Darius see that ugly guy with the creepy smile. He is immune to ice related attacks. And i can feel that you are related to that area so i can't put you into danger like that, not someone i just met He gave her a smile. He then turned his attention towards the glowing red janitor looked energized. Literally. Darius: Darius looked at the 2 talking, even if they teamed up against him he could tell she was a ice user. No way was she going to be able to harm him. He just smiled devilishly and when they finished talking he immediately started his assault No more talk! he roared and clenched his fist and a long, continuous red bolt of lightning hit him out of thin air. His eyes lost there pupils and his veins started to bulge. He grinned even harder then he did before You both are dead his voice changed with the influx of power he just got. He then reared back his fist as if he was going to punch something then he air punched and a bolt of lightning the size of a bus came striking at the both of them. Daniel: Daniel knew what was coming but he didnt know how fast and how big, so he was prepared for the worst and as soon as he saw his fist even move from behind him. Daniel slammed his foot on the ground yelling at the top of his lungs. Then the ground rumbled and a wall of water broke the surface of the concrete. Just in time to counter the attack thrown by Darius but the water turned red and super charged. He had temporarily bought himself some time before Darius found a way to break the water wall he made from the water pipes running underneath the school. He probably had one more shot at using the pipes in his location. He looked towards the girl next to him. Run! Now! I cant have you getting hurt in my battle! I wish you could help but your power wont hurt him! I need to make sure no lives are lost because of me! now go! he said half-heartedly. Almost not wanting her to leave. He couldnt let her get hurt though so turning down her offer was all he could do. He turned towards his opponent with a angry look on his face. The water wall then lowered and he could clearly see him now. He knew if he dragged this fight out, Daniel would run out of power sources and he would be killed by another bolt of electricity. So he did want anyone would do. Trick his opponent into using all of his energy. Haha that attack was soooo weak. Even simple H20 could stop it. Pathetic. How about we end this now. im tired of looking at your face. 1 last attack for all the marbles. Whoever wins is clearly the best element and the strongest he smiled cockishly. Darius: Darius was over dosed with voltage to think straight. hahahahaha yes! i love it! get ready water fairy his voice hummed with power.Then all the veins and started to shrink and his eyes turned to normal. But his fist started to glow with energy. I have condensed my power into my fist, its go big or go home in a body bag right he smiled devilishly. Daniel: Daniel gulped when he saw the power radiating off of his fist. Daniel then started to return to normal and all of his power was trying to go to his fist but instead it spread to his whole body, making it have a blue glow. He looked at his hands in amazement cool... he then clenched his fist and looked at Darius. 12 *BOOM* A cloud of smoke filled with entrails of blue and red power streaks filled the air. Then everything started to settle. Someone was still standing while the other was life-less on the ground. The smoke cleared. A torn blue shirt with a bloody lipped boy was standing over the remains of a fallen opponent. His blue eyes looked in guilt as he watched the body. He then turned away from it. Sorry. But you tried to attack a girl. His shirt was pretty much scorched so it flapped in the wind and his body had burns and bruises all around them. His blue hair seemed untouched. He looked around at the damage and sighed. Wonder whose going to clean this up... since i killed the Janitor he collapsed.

link1374wolf

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Q Cumm Brr
Daniel

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali sighed. Of course he was immune to ice...of all her luck. Then again she was also a darkness elemental. "Actually I think I'll be fine. I have other darkness and shadow powers too, not just ice elemental" she said but shrugged and stepped back anyway. She leaned against a tree watching to see how the battle would play out. If anything came her way she could simply protect herself if needed.

"I'm good, but thanks for your concern" she said when he told her to run and leave. She continued to watch their fight and it soon came to the final attack. The blue haired boy defeated the janitor and Inali smiled as she started walking up to him. "Wow. Pretty impressive hot shot" she said then he collapsed. Inali quickly reacted, catching him just barely before he would have hit the ground. "Whoa, I guess it's a good thing I'm here. Let's get you somewhere to rest first. You probably used up a lot of your energy," she said as she helped support him.

mood: neutral/impressed
company: Daniel and lots of others
OutOfCookies:

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
link1374wolf

User Image
Daniel Pollard

Daniel's body felt hot all over. It took him so much energy just to try and open his eyes and find out who was holding him up. When he did, he found the frost demon in his blurry vision. She must have been around for his battle because he heard the word "hot shot" before he passed out. He needed to heal because he could feel the burns on his skin just ripping his nerves apart. He knew what he needed. He knew what would give him energy, and help cure him. His throat had run dry but he mustered up some energy and spoke Freeze.... me...... he said weakly and rasply. He was hoping she heard him and understood him. They werent by a water source and she was his only hope at that point. Since ice was a close relative to water then she was his ticket to a speedy recovery. His eyes were starting to slowly shut again. please... understand he thought.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Q Cumm Brr
Daniel

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali felt his body heat and nodded understanding. He was a water elemental so it wouldn't hurt him and probably feel good. "Don't slip away on me now..." She took a deep breath then let her freezing ability take over. It started at her hands were she supported him, quickly spreading to the rest of his body. Once finished, she hoped it worked and that he would be better since it was just a solid state of water.

mood: neutral/impressed
company: Daniel and lots of others
OutOfCookies:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out