Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXLilly AlvirinXXXXX

•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•.

Lilly smirked as she saw the girl beside her become her monster form. She crossed her arms and shook her head. "True. I would like to, but I'm not much use. Unless I have a sword or something then yeah I can be use" she stated. It was true, she was pretty much useless. But, nothing can't hit her in her "monster form" 'I don't know if this should be even classified as a monster form. I am not scary or anything' she thought sadly. She was a ghost. She can posses things and nothing can hit her. And she can carry things as a ghost as long as she doesn't use to much of her mana. Speaking of mana, she was getting weak. She can only have a limited amount of time being in her flesh state. Supposedly, this was her body, but older. She stretched and sighed. "You can go have fun. I'll just stay here or disappear or something" she lightly groaned.

•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•.

тhoughts:Hm.
ωhere: School?
ⓦith: Inali. Bunch of people.
Ⓘtems: Pocket Knife and Tic Tacs.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

link1374wolf
Inali

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

haru137
Era
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX
Lily

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali nodded slowly. If she were to guess, she'd say this girl was ghost given all the small clues hidden in what she said. No shadow, disappearing, and all those details. "Alright, but I can make you a weapon in one snap of my fingers if you want to fight. You name it, I'll make it. Oh, and by the way my name is Inali. Inali Ravenwood, pleasure to meet ya" she said with a smile. She then heard another female voice and felt the presence of her. "Hello and if you're looking for the school then yes. Yes you are" she said to the unknown girl that was behind the tree. Her icey eyes looked to the tree and she saw the girl. She had white hair and some kind of bird on her shoulder. An owl, it looked to be.

mood: neutral
company: Lily, Era, and lots of others
OutOfCookies:

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXLilly AlvirinXXXXX

•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•.

Lilly smiled and nodded. She did think about having a weapon. "Seriously? You can do that? That's cool!" she paused. "Is it ok if I ask if you can do that now? I was thinking of a sharp, easy grip, katana" she nervously asked. "I'm Lilly Alvirin. nice to meet you too." she introduced herself after Inali did. Lilly heard a voice not far and also turned to look behind them. There was a girl that had an owl on her shoulder. It seemed that she too is also a new student. At least she wasn't going in alone. Lilly smiled at the newcomer and waved. Lilly felt like she should take off her hat since she wouldn't be needing to hide her wolf ears. She did feel comfortable around them. But she still didn't understood why she would have wolf ears and a tail when she got her body back. She felt her tail twitch and remembered that she had stuffed it in her shorts a while back.

•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•. `•.•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•.

тhoughts:...
ωhere: School?
ⓦith: Inali. Era. Bunch of people.
Ⓘtems: Pocket Knife and Tic Tacs.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

link1374wolf
Inali

haru137
Era

Magic Kitten

16,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Era Cato
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Era looks at the two girls and comes out from behind the tree. "Really? That's good. I thought I was lost." She pauses a moment and hugs her owl. "My name is Era." She coughs and holds her hand to her throught. "I'm sorry. My health isn't very good."

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

haru137
Era
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX
Lily

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali smiled that Lilly was so enthusiastic about this. She nodded her head. "Oh yes, my shadow and ice powers get the job done quite nicely. A katana it is..." she said starting to craft the weapon. The weapon formed out of darkness and turned solid. She concentrated and enhanced it with ice along the blade. It would hurt like hell to be cut with and be freezing as well to add to the pain. She swung the black steel weapon for a test, it left a chill in the air were she had slashed. Perfect, it worked though it did take quite the magic power to make a permanent weapon. She always let hers disappear when she was done with it.

"Here...it is done" she said handing it to Lilly while also admiring her own work. "You know what's weird Lilly? My father used to call me Li-Li" she said to her. It sounded the same, but was just spelt different. "Era eh? Seems like we're all newbies then. I'm Inali Ravenwood. As for why everyone is in their 'monster form' including myself, there isn't much of a school right now so therefore, no rules to follow" she explained clapping her hands together at the end.

company: Lily, Era, and lots of others
OutOfCookies:
There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex had to turn into his werewolf to fight the large p.e teacher,but the p.e teacher Vlad changes into his werelion form. Vlad charges at Alex throwing a punch, but Alex decides to calm down and uses what he learned from his hometown. He quickly steps to the side avoiding the punch and grabs his arm and throws him to the ground, and while still holding his arm he kicks it breaking it. Vlad roars out in pain holding his arm. "yea looks whos the little cub" Alex said laughing at him

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

Unforgiving Warlord

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000

Vincent Godhammer
Teacher
Human Form:

V.S.

Alec Ice Fang
Teacher
Human Form:

At the main entrance....

The steel ball came to a halt.

The ball opened and a sand covered Alec fell out of it.

He was unconscious.

Vincent fell out of the steel ball as well.

He, too, was covered in sand.

"I won...."

Vincent said.

"I won....."

Vincent smiled and passed out.

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
Misa Ayuzawa-chan

*Christopher Santana*
User Image
~Christopher~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

*As Christopher blocked all her hits,eventually she finally got him.As he got hit,he flew on the tree's until he finally mangied to stop himself and get up.Christopher noticed that he was bleeding out of his lip,as he slwoly licked it and smirked."Hmmm...I never tasted my own blood",he said calmly as he then began to say some words in his head.The words that he was saying over and over again in his thoughts was a spell,to stop people moveing.And thats exactly want he incented to do to Miyaki.After he finshed saying the words in his head,he held up his hand and formed a big green lightling ball.While Miyaki wasn't able to move,after he put a spell on her,he threw his lighting ball at her.While his ball was flying towards her,he started to say another spell,to make his lightling ball expolad.

*Kiyo Shu*
User Image
~Kiyo~

*Kiyo watched Miyaki while she tried to hit him.After a few secounds,she finally did.He then heard the vampire say that he never tasted his own blood before,and watched as he formed a lightling ball out of his hand.Kiyo also noticed that it was going straight at Miyaki,and that she wasn't moveing."Miyaki..move!",he yelled over and over again,as he quickly ran towards her.The lighting ball,was just a inch away from her,as he finallyed reached Miyaki and held up his hand forming a ice sheild.After his ice sheld was finally formed he stopped the lighting ball.As he stopped the ball,it was just a matter of his minutes,before his sheld was broken and they were all rushed.While Kiyo tried to keep his ice sheld from braken,he noticed that the vampire wasn't paying attision to what he was doing.Just before Kiyo's sheld broke up,Kiyo took one of his hands away from his sheld and form a ice ball,then threw it straight at Christopher.After his ice ball hit him,Kiyo's sheld finally broke,and just before Christopher's ball got them,Kiyo pulled Miyaki's hand gently and brought her to his side,as he jumped away.After they got away from Christopher spell,Kiyo looked at Miyaki,as she was able to move again .*

occ:sorry bad post..I'm not sure if I didn't do any godmoding there,so I hope I didn't..I have to go so this was kind of a quick post..I'll read over it and edit it when I get back,also might not be on for a few days.

Magic Kitten

16,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Era Cato

Era smiled at the two of them. "It's nice to meet you." She looks at the fight. "Realy? No rules? So it's alright to show my real form?" She take a deep breath and turns into her other form. The wind picks up and starts swirlling around her. The wind gets stronger and lifts her up a little. She looks at them. She stops afraid she might blow them away. She smiles alittle. "Ha. Ha. Oops."

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image User Image
Daniel Pollard

Daniel looked at the peculiar janitor. His whole aura changed when he started to face him, everything around him seemed a bit electric. Daniel tried keeping his composure in his new form that he absolutely hated Darius:So you are my opponent huh? HAHAHA is that water i smell? Oh man you're screwed. Darius rubbed his hands together and red sparks started to fly. DONT YOU GET IT! I'M YOUR MORTAL ENEMY. A small ball of pure voltage formed in his hands as he rubbed them together. He whispered Shocker. He immediately threw the ball of electricity at Daniel Daniel: Daniel stared at the ball that was hurled at him. He clenched his jaw and waited for the impact. When it struck his chest he was sent flying backwards with red sparks flying out of his mouth as he yelp in pain. When he came down, he landed on his feet with his hands to his sides. His head slowly moved up and his eyes blazed with excitement. See this is why i hate this mode... I never know right from wrong. Daniels clothes then became drenched in a matter of seconds. Pure H2O rolled off of his finger tips but it never hit the ground, it stayed suspended in the air. I know water is a super conductor, but electricity can be short circuited by water. The water started to rise until they were at chest level. He then crouched down a little and formed a fist. He said Soung Ruey Water Stance 7: rain the droplets went hurtling at Darius at bullet speed. Darius: Darius rolled out of the way from the barrage of water drops but he didnt move fast enough as 2 hit him in his right hand, and when they contacted skin, several sparks started to fly as he clenched his teeth in pain. You little water fairy! he observed his hand and noticed two holes in the back of his hand that resembled bullet marks. They entered halfway through his hand. hahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GREAT! He stomped his foot and every electric appliance in the vicinity turned on and had a red glow to it. Now we can really have some fun

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((OOC: Sorry for such a delayed post, my power went out because of a storm (tornado yikes!). ))

Unforgiving Warlord

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
(OOC: Nah. Don't worry about it. We are just happy that you are alright. ^^ )
Șӑὴӑ Șϋɓᾳѓᾳșɧῑ

User Image
User Image

Sana woke up and she was convered in blood. Since her wings were the only thing ok. She spread them out and used that to get around. 'Thank you onee chan' she thought and then she saw Vincent-sensei collapsed. "Sensei!" she yelled as she flew over towards him. Then used her good hand to put his arm over her shoulder. Then she flew to the infirmary. Then she looked and couldnt find the nurse. 'whats the point of a nurse if shes not going to be here.' she thought as she laid him down on a bed. Sana wrapped her bandages and then flew over to Vincent and emmited a green light from her. it was a very slow process and Hanas wounds started reopening. Hana bit her lip after she had down the most she could she slupped back on the ground her newly put bnadages were covered in blood.

User Image
Out of Candy....

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Q Cumm Brr
Daniel
haru137
Era
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX
Lily

User Image

User Image
User Image

naliavenwood
rost emon

Inali, after giving the magic weapon to Lilly, watched Era change into her monster form. She couldn't tell what kind of monster she was...maybe a elemental? She mentally shrugged away the thought. She looked back over to Lilly a moment. "Your welcome, enjoy, but be careful of the blade. It is ice enhanced, with the elemental magic of both ice and darkness" she said with a grin. Not too bad of a gift, especially since she hardly knew Lilly...it just seemed right to do given how excited she was that Inali could make her a weapon to use.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm going to go fight. Help somebody and and this chaos faster. So...later" Inali said to the two girls with a wave as she turned on her heel and left their presence. She ran around past a few people who have seemed to already won their battles, but then came to two guys fighting. She couldn't tell which one was winning or losing so far yet it was obvious the one with lightning had the advantage against the water elemental. Heck, he could use some help. The frost demon got to them just in time to hear the guy in red with—not so surprisingly—red hair and eyes yelling about something and laughing. She casually walked over to the one with blue hair as she carried her scythe at her side. "Hey, you look like you might need some assistance with this hm?" Of course, she didn't mean it by saying he was weak, but rather offering her help due to him being at such a disadvantage with the lightning user. Though she was speaking to Daniel she made sure to also keep an eye out for attack by the enemy so she wouldn't be caught off guard.

company: Daniel and lots of others
OutOfCookies:
aceninja327
There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Even with one arm broken Vlad was still stronger than Alex. The only thing Alex could really do was try to avoid his attacks, but lost focus because he was feelong dizzy. Vlad took at opening and bites down on Alex's side. He was trying to get free of Vlads strong jaws, but it felt impossible. He could feel him adding more pressure the longer he had Alex in his jaws. He had no other choice but to kill Vlad or he would die. Without hesitation Alex digs his nails in Vlads skull and he drops to the ground. Alex places his hand on the side where Vlad had bit down on him.It was bleeding badly, so tries to move or call for help, but he couldnt. He was too tired from the fight.

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas