Welcome to Gaia! ::

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

xxxMy looks are what deceive you
xxxxAm I the age of how I look?
xxxBecause I am older than that

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki looked up at Alex, "Would you like me to call you big brother? I have never had an older brother before so I would like to call you big brother." she said smiling.

My heart is beats like a drumxxx
That searches for a melody.xxxx
Did I mention I'm a vampire, that looks like a child?xxx

|| Out Of Caramel: ||
There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex blushes looking at her. He nods smiling at her "I would be really happy if you did, and i would be even more happy if you let be be your big brother" he said and pats her head gently.

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

As gentle as a flowing river....

Cassandra 'Cassie' Varion

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie had starting walking around as well, however she stopped at a classroom after seeing a girl. She seemed like she was by herself. Well, that was no good at all. Walking over, she stays a small distance away, not wanting to startle her. "How are you doing?" Cassie says, letting a kind and soft smile appear on her face.
User Image

....is the water dragon...

((Edited!))

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki blushed like crazy, 'Be my big brother? He wants to be my big brother?' she thought to herself then she looked at Alex and nodded, smiling, "Alright! You will be my big brother now. You have to promise to take care of me, though, and I am now your responsibility. Are you ok with taking on this much responsibility? You also have to figure out what monster I am." she smiled, thinking of things for him to prove he was capable of being her big brother.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey turned to the girl who seemed to be talking to her. "I'm fine." She said quietly. Mickey smiled a bit, "And how are you?" She asked. She clasped her hands behind her back and blinked a few times.

" Has Fallen From Her Throne In Heaven "

| Out Of Cockblocks: |

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie smiles at her before going over, sitting by her. If she didn't want her there, Cassie would move. "I'm doing just fine as well. I'm Cassie." She says. Good, she was already making friends.
User Image

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey looked at her feet, as if they were the most interesting object. "I-- I'm Mickey." She cleared her throat. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Cassie." She said, a bit louder.

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie blinks seeing Mickey look at her feet. "Hey, now. No need to be shy. I promise I won't hurt you." She says with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Mickey. What year are you?"
User Image

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex nods smiling at her listening to what she wanted him to do. When she was done he nods "that sounds easy enough. I just make make you happy and keep you safe." He begins to think "But its going to take a while for me to figure out what monster you are" he said scratching his head.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey looked at Cassie. "Well... I'm a Sixth Former." She answered, her voice staying st the same volume. She licked her dry lips and itched her back again. She shifted around in her chair uncomfortably.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki giggled as she knew that already, "Yes I know. Hey we should hurry to class, because I do not want to be late on my first day here." she said as she looked at the piece of paper that had the classroom number on it.

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie blinks a bit. "I'm in the Sixth Former as well. I wonder how it is we haven't met..." She says, thinking for a moment.
User Image

((OOC: I'm sorry! But I'm ready to pass out here. I'm going offline for tonight. You can move around her if you want to, it doesn't matter to me. I don't want you stuck. Night all!))

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

"oh right i right you have to go to classes in school" Alex sighs and holds his hand out yo Miyaki "well then we better hurry up and get to class then" he said smiling at her

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki blushed and she put her hand into Alex's and nodded, "R-Right." she smiled at her new big brother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items