Welcome to Gaia! ::

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

As gentle as a flowing river....

Cassandra 'Cassie' Varion

User Image

Senior and Water Dragon

User Image
Cassie had already gotten into the school a long time ago. Not having felt like stopping by her dorm just yet, she had kept her suitcase with her. She was now by the barn where they would keep all the pets that all the students might have. Now thinking it over, she never really recalled that many students having pets at the school.

The barn had been gathering dust since this past summer, so Cassie had thought it best to get that old barn clean again. After all, this school was her home, and she wanted to help take care of it. She whistled a small tune while she had worked, and once she was done, she had gone to the school pond, cleaning off her arms since she used her arms to gather up the cobwebs.

With a small sigh, she sits by that pond, looking into the water, seeing the small creatures that lived there. "Everytime I leave for the summer, I keep forgetting how much I miss it here..." She says softly as she lays down on the ground, looking up at the sky.

User Image

....is the water dragon...
There is something missing
But i don't know what it is

▄Alex Nightwolf ▄
User Image

Alex continues to look around until he spotted a little looking at him. He stares at her a bit just looking at her then a wide smile spreads across his face. He sprints towards her before she could react he lifts her up into the air holding her "wow you are such a little cutie. Your probably the cutest little girl i have every met." he said smiling up at her

Now I look for that thing
That someone to feel the void

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

User Image

(◕o◕) Michael Marene (◕o◕)

The Night Combat Teacher

Michael was getting his classroom set up for the new year. There weren't that many kids in the building yet, but at the same time, he didn't know how many there would be. He also didn't know how many students would even show up to classes. With a small chuckle, he gets everything straightened up before heading to his dorm, which he laid down, his left arm covering his eyes. "Let's see what this year brings......" He says softly, just relaxing.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

xxxMy looks are what deceive you
xxxxAm I the age of how I look?
xxxBecause I am older than that

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki looked at the guy and before she could react, the guy picked her. She just stared at the guy her face red, "W-Who are you?! I-I am not cute or a little girl! I am 14!" she yells, her face red from being called cute.

My heart is beats like a drumxxx
That searches for a melody.xxxx
Did I mention I'm a vampire, that looks like a child?xxx

|| Out Of Caramel: ||

▄Alex Nightwolf ▄
User Image

Alex smiles at her looking at her red face "aww so cute" he puts her down hugging her "My name is Alex, but you can call me big brother ok" he said smiling at her

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki growled at the guy named Alex as he put her down. Her face was still a little red and she glared at Alex, "Who do you think you are telling me what I should call you?! I just met you! And stop calling me cutie! I have a name and it's Miyaki Akane!" she crossed her arms across her chest and turned away.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey walked up the school, dressed in her usual attired (picture for reference). She sighed and held her faded black suitcase in both hands. "Is this really..." He voice went silent. She took a few steps into the school yard, her black heels making no sound on the ground. She looked around to anyone, no one that she could see. She brushed her silver bangs from her face and filled her cheeks with air, which she exhaled out heavily. Mickey continued walking, a bit scared that someone would just come and pop out from behind a bush or something.

" Has Fallen From Her Throne In Heaven "

| Out Of Cockblocks: |

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex smiles at her half listening to what she was saying to him. He hugs her again "Aww Miyaki the way you get angry is just so adorable" he said and pokes her cheeks "and your cheeks are just just so pink. Its so cute" he says as he rubs his cheek against hers "please can you just call me big brother just once?" he asked her almost begging.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki growls then blushes, pushing Alex off her, but to not get herself into trouble she sighs, "Fine...big brother..." she said looking away from Alex.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey looked at her arm, she had written down her dorm number. She began to nibble on her lip as she walked. She stopped, set down her bag, and then removed her heels. She walked calmly in her stockings the rest of the way to the dorm. When she arrived, she walked to her dorm and knocked on the door to see if anyone was already there. No one. She opened the door and threw down her bag and collapsed on the bed, not bothering to shut the door.

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex lets her go and he steps back "Thank you" he says as his eyes waters up a little. He quickly wipes his eyes and looks at her "I am terrible sorry about that and hope you can forgive" he says and looks around embarressed "I better get going" he said picking up his bag and turns around walking away. Alex sighs as he begins to walk away "what is wrong with me" he asked his self quietly.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image

Miyaki Akane
Human form

Miyaki looked at Alex, then she looked down at the ground. She began to feel really bad so she ran over to him, "Alex wait!" she said as she caught up to him.

▄Alex Walker ▄
User Image

Alex looks back at Miyaki "yes" he said looking at her wondering why she had stopped him.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image
"All students will be in the same class until further notice. Please report to your classes within the next half hour. Thank you and welcome newcomers and everyone have a nice day."

Dedicated Sex Symbol

User Image

Mickey Rae

The Delicate Angel "

Mickey sat up quickly and began to furiously itch her back. She knew the itching was only caused my her wings, but she still itched. Not matter how hard she scratched, the itching would not go away. She grunted loudly and stood up. She decided to walk around. Mickey left the dorm, being sure to shut the door. She walked out of the dormitory and began to wander the school grounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas