Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Bloodsucker

7,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

He stared at the wolf. He heard the movement elsewhere, though, he didn't pay much attention to it. Maybe he should have. He didn't know what it was either, though, he was confident as a guide, leader, and abomination. He was sure enough that he could take out whatever came their way. The hybrid reached into his back pocket and pulled out an empty cigarette container. He tossed it in the direction of the noise, almost sure that he threw it past where ever it had initially come from.

~Careful, Ryki... He mentally warned, sure not to give his location away.

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

2,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryki Ilidan
Still growling she started stalking in the direction of the noise, she heard something hit the ground and roll Don't worry about me, I can handle myself she mentally reassured him. Cautiously she approached where she heard the sound, noticing a small container on the ground she went to investigate it. She sniffed and smelled the familiar scent of tobacco, she huffed a little in relief. She knew who that particular container belonged to, Alucard's scent swirled around it. Her body still wouldn't relax she felt like she was being watched, and not by Alucard. The thought of being watched caused her to shudder. Trying to shake the feeling, Ryki padded softly back to where she thought she seen Alucard and shook her fur out trying to get rid of the eerie feeling.

Aged Bloodsucker

7,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

Alucard sensed there was something wrong. He could feel the hair stand up on the back of his neck. ~Change back, jump to you're left, swing up the branch on the right side. After that, pull yourself up three branches, carefully make your way to the end of the thickest one, and jump up to the tree that's about a foot in front of that. Think you can manage that?

Thinking about it, those directions seemed very complicated. ~Just get yourself up that tree, now.

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

2,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryki Ilidan
Ryki wanted to protest, she felt safe in her wolf form. She could feel the command in the thought he sent her, it wasn't him just telling her what to do. He used the tone of an alpha, the dominant wolf snarled at the thought. Being so young, she knew he outranked her in every way. Reluctantly she changed form, jumping up she caught the nearest branch and threw herself up the tree silently landing on a large branch. She scanned the ground and area below looking for the threat.

Aged Bloodsucker

7,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

He quietly dropped from his branch down to the girl's, stabilizing his weight against the tree so the branch wouldn't shake. The violet haired man squatted down with his arms between his legs, partially gloved hands gripping the branch below him. He wasn't quite sure what was on it's way. ~Stay quiet.

He ran his claw against his wrist, causing a small laceration. The hybrid let the crimson liquid drip to the ground, hoping to bait whatever it was that seemed to be stalking his student. After a few seconds, he put his hand against the wound and properly healed himself. ~If it's a zombie, I blame you. Olive orbs flashed at the girl, a small grin appearing on his pale face.

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

2,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryki Ilidan
Ryki was squatting on the branch with her arm resting on her knee, her other hand was used to stabilize herself on the branch. She felt the branch shake a little when Alucard dropped down to her branch.Understood she nodded as she thought. Her pupils dilated at the scent of his blood, it was an intoxicating smell. She shook her head from side to side trying to break her thoughts away, she needed to focus. A zombie? How would I be to blame for a zombie? there was a slight edge to her thought that softened when he grinned at her. How does he do that to me? One moment I feel like I might fall off the edge and he just gives me a look and I relax. It is strange. she questioned herself.

Aged Bloodsucker

7,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

~There's only one answer to that question. Why wouldn't I blame you for a zombie? He stared at the ground again, unsure of what was on its way, if it were anything at all. The girl heard something. It obviously spooked her just enough for her to get in the tree. There were more soft cracks of leaves and sticks. Something was out there. But what was it?

~What did you see down there, anything?

((ooc: Sorry, writers block))

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

2,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryki Ilidan
Ryki raised an eyebrow at his reply, Well I will be disappointed if it is a zombie, the least it could be is something I can play with or eat she thought towards him. Her ears honed in on the cracking but she couldn't see anything it was too far away. I don't know, I just caught it in my peripheral. Whatever it was it couldn't smell us. You don't think a human could have wandered this far out here do you? the thought of a human being so close excited her, it had been a while since she got fresh human blood. Her blue orbs flashed with desire a sly smile playing on her lips.

((ooc: No worries, my posts are sad in comparison to yours.))
PlNKlE PlE
D3rpYYYY
link1374wolf

User Image

~Born a monster,
~Fell ill as a monster,
~Turn into a monster among monsters.

Karazi Canavar
Cruxim
Human form

Karazi's eyes flittered over to Miss Röd and Alex. "I hope their ready to eat dirt." She smirked. She jumped slightly when it started and began to move.

I crave blood,~
But not the kind you expect.~
I crave vampire blood.~

Global Position: Bumper Cars!
I feel: Excited/Competitive
I am hanging around: Alex and Miss Röd.
OOC: Sorry guys! D3rpYYYY and I are on spring break and we were not near any computers. crying

Aged Bloodsucker

7,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

He shook his head. ~Doubt it. Was it big, small? Maybe a deer or something? Raccoon, possum? Somethin'? The hybrid looked at the ground, eyes searching the darkened woods. He really didn't know what it was. The furry ears atop his head twitched at the sounds of leaves rustling away from them. "Hm..." Alucard's eyes followed the sounds. "It may be leaving this place alone now..." He muttered.

The man dropped from the tree down into a clear patch of soil, making a soft thud as he landed. Nostrils flared as he took in the scents around him. "C'mon...Show ye'rself..." He growled softly, crouching in a battle-ready position, claws prepared to strike.

User Image

WRXWolf77's Wife

PlNKlE PlE
PlNKlE PlE
D3rpYYYY
link1374wolf

User Image

~Born a monster,
~Fell ill as a monster,
~Turn into a monster among monsters.

Karazi Canavar
Cruxim
Human form

Karazi's eyes flittered over to Miss Röd and Alex. "I hope their ready to eat dirt." She smirked. She jumped slightly when it started and began to move.

I crave blood,~
But not the kind you expect.~
I crave vampire blood.~

Global Position: Bumper Cars!
I feel: Excited/Competitive
I am hanging around: Alex and Miss Röd.
OOC: Sorry guys! D3rpYYYY and I are on spring break and we were not near any computers. crying

OOC: Everyone has returned to school.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

2,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryki Ilidan
Her smile fell when he said it probably wasn't a human. She let a small whine escape her lips as he dropped down to the forest floor. "It wasn't small, it had to be the same size as me if not slightly larger..." she trailed off as realization crossed her face as she swung down, dropping quietly onto the forest floor beside Alucard. It was dark and I am pretty sure it was fur I seen. No, it couldn't be. There is no way he would have followed me all the way here. He wouldn't, would he? a stab of panic and anger surged through her. She growled low in her throat her eyes scanning the brush around them, her nostrils flaring trying to pick up the scent of what had been stalking her. She caught a flash to her right, it was black fur. No... she mentally cried , her worst fear was confirmed as the breeze switched direction blowing the familiar scent in her face. Fane had been stalking her, without hesitation she let her body shimmer and change into a wolf. Her hackles were bristling, her lips curled back, there was nothing but anger and hostility emitting from her.

A dark wolf entered the clearing through the brush, his hard yellow gaze shifting between the two hybrids before resting on her. Come home he commanded her, there was the weight of an alphas command in his thought. No, that is not my home she spat at him. She would have stayed in her 'human' form but she knew he wouldn't take the chance of being in his human form with Alucard there. She had to change to be able to communicate telepathically with him. This was the one time where she was glad Alucard could get inside others heads. Fane growled at her his hackles rising at her in agitation,You will come with me! I will drag you home by your scruff if I have to. You belong to ME. You are MY mate. he roared mentally at her. She took a step back as he started advancing on her, I will not go anywhere with you! I am not your mate, I will NEVER be your mate! I do not belong to anyone! she snarled back

Aged Bloodsucker

7,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

Alucard watched the two interact. The growls, the demands, the dominance, the immaturity...And annoyance. He shook his head and began to chuckle. 'Hey dude!" He yelled, running up on the darker wolf and throwing his foot under his belly. Alucard swung his leg straight up, causing the wolf to be flung above the treeline. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta teach a pup a lesson..." He gave Ryki a nod and leaped into the air after the wolf.

The wolf would stop in mid-flight, caught by the scruff, just above the trees that blocked the female's view. Alucard floated there, uncomfortably still. He twisted Fane's scruff, lightly digging his claws into the wolf's flesh, stabilizing it so the wolf wouldn't move. "Here's the problem with all of this, kiddo...You came into my territory...Now, why the ******** are you here?" The hybrid's voice was eerily calm, simple, and even a little creepy. He canted his head to the side as he prodded himself into the wolf's mind. "And get off your high horse...You aren't nearly as cool as you think."

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

2,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryki Ilidan
Ryki couldn't hold back any longer, she lunged at Fane's throat. She wanted to tear him apart, to see the life leave his eyes. However before she even closed the distance between them Alucard had stepped in, with a swift movement she barely even caught. Fane flew above the treeline followed by Alucard and out of her sight. Growling, she waited for them to descend.

Fane let out a yelp as Alucard kicked him above the treeline. Snarling at him he tried to no avail to break free from the mans grip, cringing as his nails dug into his flesh.I am here to take what is mine he growled

Aged Bloodsucker

7,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

"How about you stop thinkin' that she belongs to you, huh? Girl's aren't attracted to dudes with a god-complex. They want someone that they can actually connect with. But, due to the hardheadedness of your wolf-brain, your pride will never allow you to give it up. So, think about this, pup. If you wanted a fight, you got it. But, let's be fair, here. I could drop you at any moment, and I would win either way. You got two choices. First one, you leave with your tail between your legs, or...I just beat the s**t out of you until you forget that you're part of the canine family."

He turned himself so that the black beast would look at him in the eyes. Olive and orange hues swirled together as they made contact. Alucard's glare was cold and expressionless. "It's entirely up to you." A smirk began to grow on the hybrid's face. "Little piece of advice...Don't [********] with me."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces