Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Cultist

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ATTENTIONx!

Until Lexxii-Blood-Diamond can get some computer issues sorted out, the second in command (Moi) Will be taking the place of the leader of this roleplay.
          .-. I'm a little bit afraid...

THANK YOUx!

Kawaii Cultist

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

xxCHRISSY

xxYIN

xx So much bad and little good, broken promises and cold hearts.

Breaking slowly under all the bad, cracking slowly under the pressure of the goodxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxWhatever peace that Yin's mind had been in shattered when a red-headed girl approached them. Her aura was both heavenly and sinful, which sent all of Yin's thoughts into conflict and confusion. "Good...Or bad?" She questioned, turning towards Equa with a confused expression, her gray eyes looking slightly panicked. Whenever confusion plagued her, Yin became panicked, and when she panicked, she ran. She would have ran then, but something held her back. The last time she had ran while there were virtues around, someone had gotten hurt if she remembered correctly. Wrapping her arms across her chest, the frail girl sort of hugged herself and turned her gaze down to the ground. "Bad," was all she said in response to the other girls question of what had happened. She then became aware of Humility's hands on her shoulder, the threat of Lust making her protective side emerge had faded, but it was still a nice comforting gesture.

xxA sudden warmth spread across her injured wing, she looked over her shoulder to see that one of Humility's hands had moved to the wound. She blinked, once, twice, watching the gash heal. "Thank you..." She said with a certain happy chime to her voice, it had been a while since she had seen Humility's powers at work. She had her own powers, of course, but she could only use it in times of strife, mainly when her protector personality would take over. It was then that she felt Chastity take her hand and begin to wipe off the blood from her wound, she watched with a simple curiosity during the process. Her face remained blank when her cousin took her hand, thoughts still running through her head of this confusing girl, who still seemed to insist accompanying them.

xxShe nodded as Chastity spoke, she did need her schedule and keys, which made her curious as to who she would be rooming with. "I am Yin...Some call me Chrissy..." She said, trailing off after she said the name that was to be her alias, she wasn't at all used to having a fake name. She walked quietly beside Chastity, her silence becoming more obvious as her aura shifted to a dull gray, a sickly gray. Turning her head only slightly, she noticed that Equa had chosen to accompany them, something that just made her more confused. Several auras came into view suddenly, two red with anger and one calm. She stopped walking, not allowing Chastity to take her any further. "Bad...Anger...too much bad," she said, staring straight ahead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kawaii Cultist

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
◤M◥I◢M◣Z◥Y◤
    ◤Night time is coming so open your doors◥
        ◣I only want to take a tiny sample of your fear◢

It may have been an over exaggeration, but Mimzy felt as if she had never been more bored in her few years of life. The little girl lay in one of the many vents in the school, on her back with her legs dangling out of the vents she had entered through. This would have been a very odd sight to anyone walking under the vent, but she did not particularly care at the moment. Her curious and normally excited gray eyes were dim, she let out a sigh and flailed her tiny arms in the air. "Mi Mi is so bored!" She spoke in her high-pitched squeaky voice, giggling as her words echoed through the vent. It was an odd place to be, considering how homesick she got whenever she even looked up and saw the vents, they made her miss T.K. A sad look formed on her face, out of anyone in the world she missed most, it would haft to be T.K, or Papa, as she called him. Her thoughts then turned curious, wondering where exactly she was right now.

Turning over onto her stomach, she wiggled forward until her head was poking out of the vent. Looking around, she seemed to be above an empty classroom. Giggling, she wiggled forward some more then turned into her shadow form. Falling swiftly to the ground, she changed back into her human form as soon as the shadow had touched the floor. It was quite the useful ability, but also a dark one, either way she wielded all of her powers quite happily. "Should Mi Mi get fear...Or explore," she said, putting a finger on a tiny chin as if it were the hardest decision in the world. Taking barely a moment, she chose the latter and bounded out of the room. Exploring was a favorite activity of Mimzy's, and the fact that she was in a brand new place just made it even better. She ran down the hallways, her white blonde hair flying behind her in waves. Every once in a while she would shift to her shadow form and fly forward a few feet before shifting again to her former human self, it looked like some sort of a tumble routine.

Her running brought her to the hallways of the dormitory. Mimzy had already received her key, dumping her suitcase right in the middle of the room before she ran out to explore. She had never had enough patience to do troublesome tasks like unpacking. As she ran, she closed her eyes for a moment, which proved to be a fatal mistake. Just as she crashed into someone, her eyes opened and she instantly shifted into her shadow form, tumbling around whoever she had just rammed into and landing on her back. "Owwie, stranger-san! Why did you run into Mi Mi like that?" She questioned as she turned her gaze upward, a pout forming on her face as she stared up at the boy. She seemed determined to blame her injuries on him, instead of her reckless shadowing. But then again, he had been in her way.

(( OOC: Sorry this took so long ; _ ; ))
            Sonic_Kaos

◤So make sure you are really scared, Kay?◥
    ◣Because I'm really hungry◢

Tipsy Werewolf

8,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ΠellaxxӇumblenessxxȻhia

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ±
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

True humility is not thinking less of yourself...

User Image
User Image
╔☆═━┈┈━═☆XX ☆═━┈┈━═☆XX☆═━┈┈━═☆╗

Ψ s Nella walked her cousin and sibling down the hall, she took her cousin's hand within her own. She wanted to reassure her innocent cousin that everything would be alright. Her attention went to the mysterious stranger again that seemed to be following them. She could feel the strong aura of the redhead female but could not place on her whether she was friendly or foe.

hey approached her counterpart's office and all the different aura's hit her at once. The familiar aura of Lust as strong and even more foul than before. "Thoust demon has fed," she murmured softly, under her breath while taking in Lamont's aura as well. Then the strongest aura was her counterpart. The strength of it did not bother Humility too much, however, she knew it would trouble Yin's senses just a bit.

Ψ
..it is thinking of yourself less

╚☆═━┈┈━═☆XX ☆═━┈┈━═☆XX☆═━┈┈━═☆╝

Out Of Ȼourteous: ...

Friendly Lover

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

{=== Renne === Kindness === Deilana ===}

{---- Location: outside the principal's office -----}
{---- Friends: With my assistant ~! ------}
{---- Thinking: Calm thoughts~ Calm calm thoughts~.----}

{ Renne had been thinking up of what color of flower she should get not even noticing that she was alone while walking, well until she heard the loud crash of her door being broken open. She ran over to see the damage and groaned holding up the doorknob that fell out onto the floor near her feet. Now with any other regular person she would've now chewed the poor boy out and scold his very breath! But she was Renne, the virtue kindness herself. Or at least that is what people told her. Renne took a small and deep breath calculating how she should react to such a thing. Then he agreed to be her assistant and then asked what a- what student didn't know what a principal was?! Renne stared even deeper at Deemetrix's eyes. Prying to make sure he really wasn't hurt in any way. Perhaps a hit to the forehead from that large ax he seemed to favor?

Renne sighed finally giving up and smiled warmly, her smile was forgiving as she held up the doorknob. "The principal is someone who runs the entire school. She gives me money in a sense. Now about breaking down my door. That is something you just can't do" she scolded finally gesturing for him to keep walking as her heels made quick and fast paced clicks on the hard hallway floors. "If you wish to get inside, please ask next time. Whenever I'm not there my door has to be closed to make sure nobody can get in and steal any of the medication. Seeing as my door is broken though, nobody can get in right now." she said with a sigh of relief. "This just means we have the chance for a new door, which I suppose is okay" she said tilting her head slightly. Renne then gasped realizing she hadn't told the boy her name. "By the way, you can just call me Miss Deilana, or Renne I suppose. As my assistant you'll be spending a lot of time with me. And I may be nice right now but don't worry! I'll have you working till you sweat some days!" she said a teasing smile coming to her face before it slowly melted away at the small group forming in front of Pride's office. She sighed and gestured for Deemitrix to sit down where a line of seats were placed out for new students or visitors were meant to sit. She sat down right next to him and tried to remain calm as she knew well enough Lust was nearby. Renne really didn't want anything to do with the woman. Not today.
}

fairfolk1

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
✑If you could count the amount of people you've met on your hand✒

xxxxxDeemitrx
xxxxxxSertent
xxxxxxSyilver

IndentWhere I am: Outside the Prin-ci-pals office.
indent What I am doing: Waiting to see this person with so much power.
indentWho I'm with: Renna...or Miss Deilana. Though I'll go with Renna.
indent Thoughts: Wonder how she'll paint her walls. And with what color?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ☢☢☢☢☢ ===☠=== ☢☢☢☢☢ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Deemitrx nodded...again. He was doing a lot of nodding today, he noticed. It seemed as if the Prin-ci-pal held most or all the power in this school. He should try to avoid this Prin-ci-pal at any opportunity he could. People with power tended to rampage, or so he read. And he also couldn't...break doors? Did he break it? Sure, the doorknob had fallen off, but couldn't you just put it back in? Hmm...He thought, wondering how abouts he broke it.

And everytime he wanted to come into that room he had to ask her? Fair enough. It was her room, or something. What was that room to her? Her storage? Full of medication? She must be that thing his caretaker talked about. A Doc-tor. She said only Doc-tors could use medication. So maybe people wanted to use the medication even if they weren't a Doc-tor? That confused him. Why don't they just become a Doc-tor if they want to use medication?

She said something about a new door...why didn't they just fix this one again? Wouldn't that be more efficient? He didn't know. Perhaps people change doors often. She introduced herself as Miss Deilana...or Renna...which did he call her now? He supposed the second one would do. Maybe she changed her mind about her name at the last second and wants her name to be Renna now.

Apparently he would be spending a lot of time with her and in her room too. He thought he read about this too. In one of the things his caretaker gave him. It was like a textbook, but had pictures. What was it called again...Shou-jo Man-ga...He thought that was right. She said something about being mean later. He thought there was something like that in the book too. She talked a lot, he noticed again. She really was one of those idiots outside doing weird things, like moving their hands in the air. He should do that more often, he guessed. Apparently that was what normal idiots do. Or perhaps just normal people.

He took a seat and began inspecting his axe again. The chip really was irritating him. He forgot his grinding stone at his tree house, so he would be going the entire time here without it. He looked back up after a short period of time to notice that people had formed a...line? Yes. A line. It was one of those things that you had to wait in and was said to be dreadful. It didn't seem too dreadful to him, more relaxing. He could just sit around and close his eyes, day dream of random things that come to mind...and that was what he was doing. He leaned back against the wall and took a short, semi-awake semi-asleep snooze. It wasn't something he was used to, as most of his time was spent running around tracking and hunting, so he snapped out of his little trance a few moments later.

The line had gotten shorter. Perhaps he should try talking to Renna. Everyone else seemed to be talking or reading, and as he didn't have a book right now he could only talk. "So...R-Renna, why a-are you here?" He asked, genuinely curious. From what he could see, she wasn't a student, so there was no need to be in a school. Perhaps that room was her home, and that was why she wanted it a different color? That seemed likely. He also painted his walls. Of course, it was with the blood of some of his prey, but he liked the color red, so he didn't mind. It stunk a little, which was a little annoying, but he was used to the smell of the dead. Plenty of animals were hung around his house, being cooked or just to be there until he was hungry. "What color d-do you w-w-want your walls to b-be? M-mine were r-red." He said, carrying the pathetic conversation on further.

✑Could you fit into a school?✒

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ⓚⓘⓞxxⓔⓝⓣⓞⓤxxⓗⓐⓢⓣⓘⓣⓨ

User Image

❖Where I am: In the halls of the school
❖Who I'm with: Yin and Humility and War
❖What I'm doing: Conversing
❖Thoughts: This day is getting interesting.

Chastity - the most unnatural of all the sexual perversions.
☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆

Akio Stopped to look at Yin who was answering the red haired woman's question. The question it self sent a surprising factor into the mystery of who she really was. She seemed to somehow know that they were virtues, well, two of them anyways and Yin was as close to a virtue one could be without actually being one. The virtue's guardian. [darkslategrey] "You interest me Car-nisse [Red woman]. How you know we are virtues, clearly you have intelligence of the current situation. My name is Akio, Akio Chastity. Not exactly the strongest of the virtues but I like to think i'm one of the most clever. May I ask who you are? or will you remain a mystery?"

Now that Yin spoke again he could tell it might take a little convincing to get her to follow. Lust's aura seemed to be calmed down, humility pointed out the cause of it quickly. She was quick witted and fast on her feet. She was considered the strongest after all and for good reason. "As Nella states Chrissy, The snake has already fed. She seems tamed compared to her usual wild whipping aura. Pride is probably the most respectful sin there is, so I think you should be fine Yin. Just stay close to us and we will make sure they don't tease or tempt you. You guard us daily, the least we can do is guard you for the next few minutes." Akio smiled still awaiting an answer from war and hoping that Yin had been sobered.

☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═r☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆

When a woman has lost her chastity she will shrink from nothing.

Out Of Chastity :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

quaxxD.xxellum

==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hmm Chasity well it`s a good thing that i`m not very interested in getting laid and as for who i am i giss you could call me your cousin i`m a child of god like you i am the red horseman known as war"after telling him who she was she watched him calm yin down.Right and if anything does happen i can always blow there brains out" the image of one of the sins brains strung along the wall made her smile she had bin itching for a a real fight for a long time after all being a big boss of a weapon meant she could`t go of ad fight strong people when ever she wonted to. she walked in front of them and turned to face all three of them "iv bin sent here by our great god to make sure that nothing happens that could hurt the humans that are not involved in the real thing that will be going on here".

"And now that we have everything figured out y don`t we go meat are principle and see if shes as strong as every ones saying"she garbed Yin and Chasity's hand and started running towards the door of the office. she clouded wait to meat more people that could give here a real challenge.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====
Out Of Carnage...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces