Hana-Panda
~

User Image
✑If you could count the amount of people you've met on your hand✒

xxxxxDeemitrx
xxxxxxSertent
xxxxxxSyilver

IndentWhere I am: In-firm-a-ry
indent What I am doing: Looking for a grinding stone.
indentWho I'm with: Some girl in a weird outfit.
indent Thoughts: This sucks. Just got it out and I already damaged it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ☢☢☢☢☢ ===☠=== ☢☢☢☢☢ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Deemitrx found himself lost wandering around, not able to find the gym. He wondered why it was so important to get to the gym anyways. There was no guarantee that there would be a tree that could hold his hammock, or even a tree at all. He decided that it would be best to not try to keep being lost and try to find his useless destination, and to get to a higher viewpoint that might be able to spot him his target. A tree.

He made his way to a random building, passing many students. They all kept raising their hand at him, moving it back and forth. What were they doing. They were just making themselves look like idiots. Is that how idiots greet each other? He thought, deciding that normal people liked looking like idiots. It looked to him mostly like they were having mini seizures with their arms. Of course, he didn't know how a seizure looked, as he had only read about it in one of the many textbooks that were given to him. He had decided that he enjoyed reading after getting through a few of them. Of course, he was far from done with all of them. He still had 3 left, and all of them were quite thick. Do they expect us to read all of these before we get into school? I must have a pretty slow reading ability if they do. He thought, a little depressingly. It would have made his life much easier if he had just gone to school like a normal kid, but he didn't know that. Growing up alone in a forest tended to do that to you.

He found that he was lost in the building he entered, unable to find the stairs up. Oh! He thought, watching a girl with a case that looked like it could hold a weirdly shaped axe in it. Though the way she was carrying it, you would expect the head of it to cut through. So...you can have axes in this school! He thought, now smiling to himself. It would feel good to him to have the handle of his axe in his hands again. He moved his backpack around, opening it up. His axe had been wrapped in thick leaves as to avoid cutting the insides of his backpack too much. He lifted it up and out of the backpack, with a large grin on his face as he did so. He spun it in his hands a couple times, than proceeded to move the backpack back over his shoulder. He got a strange stares from the other students, but paid them no heed. He continued on his quest for stairs.

As he rounded one of the corners, he noticed a door that had a name plate on it that had an unfamiliar word to him. "In-firm-a-ry." He sounded out, trying to place a meaning behind the word. He failed utterly, and just decided that it may contain stairs behind it, so he walked in. Inside, there were white walls and many beds. Oh, and also of course a person, but he decided that the room was a little more important for now. He looked around for a few more seconds before he decided to observe the other human.

She was female with pink hair and blue eyes. She was also wearing weird, white robes and had some type of devise around her neck. He thought he saw one of those in a textbook before, and thought for a few moments before placing a name on it. A stethoscope. Something that could hear your heart. He wondered if it could hear his heart now, and covered his chest with his left hand. He saw that the lady was just staring at him, and thought of what he should do. He decided that he'd do what everyone else was doing. She could be one of the idiots like all the other people here.

He raised his right hand and started moving it back and forth, realizing too late that his war axe was in it. His hand stopped moving as the axe made a loud thud as it embedded itself in the wall. With a little effort, he pulled it out, leaving a little hole in the wall. Oh...did I chip the head? He wondered, more worried about the blade on his axe than the hole in the wall. Of course, he had made a small chip on the upper head of his axe, and started to wander around the nurses office, looking to see if there was a grinding stone anywhere.

OOC: Woot Woot, second post. Hopefully your still on this thread Hana-Panda. If not, I wasted a good half-an-hour for nothing. XZD.

✑Could you fit into a school?✒

OOC: Nooooo! Just read through your post again and realized that the infirmary was on the second floor. *Cries* Let's just pretend that everything went as it did, but he climbed some stairs and went into there because...he felt like it. XZD.

R8dash's Wife

Fashionable Lover

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

{=== Renne === Kindness === Deilana ===}

{---- Location: School's infirmary -----}
{---- Friends: With my first patient! ------}
{---- Thinking: Don't question the axe Renne, just accept and focus on the patient.----}

{ Renne had been busy debating where her pictures would in fact look best. She even had been jumping up and down on her desk debating if they'd look nicer higher up. After a few minutes Renne gave up going back to sanitizing everything, even the cracks on the windows. She didn't mind this so much when she smelt the beauty of the clean air gracing the room.
Renne jumped as she felt the sudden change of her room, her eyes made her focus on the newcomer and instantly she studied him head to toe, looking for any sign of sickness. Instead she only got a normal boy who looked like he was going to wave at her until an axe was suddenly there in the room with the two of them. Renne stared wide eyed her mouth drooping just a little at the sight of a hole now in her precious office space. She'd defiantly not get that new paint job, or she might get it more if she claimed a student was too mad at the horrible walls and so she greeted the boy with a smile. This was mainly she understood that he was only trying to say hello, well really trying she supposed. "hello, are you hurt? You'll have to excuse the mess, I only just got here so I haven't got everything into place" she said with a calm and collected smile. She calmly forced the boy to sit down while she took his axe placing it right next to him on the bed.

Renne shuffled around the room like a hectic mouse humming as she went grabbing her pen and pad before finally sighing and sitting down in her rolling chair before pushing herself to sit right in front of him. The girl smiled her motherly smile before gesturing him to open his mouth. "Now I know its the first day of school, but you can't get sick straight away. You have far too many people to meet, far too many memories to make on the first day" she paused to listen to his heartbeat which thumped normally. Renne wrote a few words on her pad before finally looking at him once more. "You don't want to spend the first day in the infirmary with the nurse. Its a kind gesture and all to keep me company but I'll be just fine sitting her all alone until someone truly needs my help" she said with a wink before pausing at the name spot on her pad. "I'm sorry, I'm only new here so I don't know everyone's name yet. Whats your name again? Oh and your class again, I'll need that as well" she said holding up to show her pad nameless and on it written in curly handwriting 'Came for a quick checkup and small talk'
}

fairfolk1

Tipsy Werewolf

8,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In your dreams, I'm giving you pleasure..
arixxilixxhroud

╔════════════════════╗
      Łocation: Apocalypse High; Hallways
      Λnnoyances: No one yet
      Λctivities: Heading toward my sister's office
      Đesires: Still need to feed..but I got to poke at Chastity
╚════════════════════╝

==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====

User Image

With wings beating hard, Nella flew down the halls her arms folded across her chest. She could already feel a slight weakness inside of her. The same usual weakness she gets whenever she has not feed for a while. It sicken her that this was her curse. That without taming energy, she would fall ill. The thought of it drew a deep sigh from her lips as she lowered herself to the ground not wanting to take up more energy flying.

Once her feet touched the ground, she moved a slender hand through her hair tucking her hair behind her pointed ears. Her brilliant bright red eyes shifted from their glowing red to a undertone orange. The change in eye color was normal for Succubus. It was a sign that they were growing weaker. However, despite the eye color change, Nella continue to walk as if nothing was bothering her. She had been closed to death several times and still managed to get life.

As Lust approached her sister's office, she saw something... peculiar sitting outside of the office. Being as bold as she was, she approached the creature with arms still tucked under her very large bosoms that seemed to be begging to be released from the small, tight clothing. She bent over in front of him, her now amber tinted eyes examining him thoroughly. 'Hm..seems to be in a trance,' she thought to herself as she took all of him him. Seeing polar bears wasn't unusual for Lust. Through her years, she has seen everything a human or a demon could see. However, what was odd was the fact that the polar bear was here. It was then that she took in the fact of his posture. She had only seen such posture a few times in her life..

Before she could think anymore about the odd creature before, another wave of hunger hit her. She placed tender fingers against her forehead feeling her energy slipping away once again. 'Such a wretched curse for us Succubi,' she growled to herself her now nearly yellow eyes staring down at the bear. Knowing full well that he would be stuck in his trance for a while until a big disturbance awaken him, Lust approached closer. Not wanting him to awaken from his trance, she hovered a hand to the side of his face, finger tips barely touching him. A wisp of pink energy flowed from her finger times surround around the bear. This was an old technique past down from her own mother Lilith. Just the thought of her mother almost made Nella lose her focus as she concentrated upon the flow of energy around the bear.

When a complete fog of mist was surround around the bear, locking his trance in deeper; Lust knelt down in front of him her left hand still hovering close to the side of his face. She slightly grimaced, not really liking this method of feeding nor the idea of feeding from an animal. However, she knew that if she did not feed, she would go into blood lust and then if not feed quickly, she will die. Her soft lips hovered in front of the bear's muzzled as she softly spoke words of calling to slowly wisps the energy out of him. A light wisp of blue mist emerged from the mouth of the bear and slowly entered into her's. She savored the taste of sweet energy as it slowly started to replenish her strength. She didn't have to have sexual in counters with someone to take their energy, however, the energy from sex was more pleasurable and satisfying that way than this method.

A few moments passed before Nella felt that she was satisfied enough. She didn't take a days worth of energy like she normally would do, but she did take enough to curve her hunger. She drew back slowly, brushing her tongue slowly across her lips withdrawing her hand from the polar bear. Stepping back and standing up slowly, she placed her hands upon her lips before she spoke down to the bear. "Hey! Aren't we a far ways from home," she said raising her voice loud enough in hopes of breaking the bears trance.

==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====xx==== ❤ ====

..while in reality, I am letting you die.

Out Of Condoms : ...
NeBZ417

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    This place: The halls
    xxxThis person:Aigis
    Studies:Hmm curious a robot
    xxxAttitude:Curious
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
╱╱╱╱Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all╲╲╲╲

╱╱╱╱Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.╲╲╲╲

The day seemed, stale. The air was filled with a sickly odour. The time had come for all those sins and virtues to come to this school. Kero knew this. Kero knew exactly what was happening in this school and he knew his own role in the whole thing. For now though, his role was janitor and he had work to do. He picked up a mop from the corner of the room and dipped it into a trolley of water. He lit himself a cigarette and tucked it into the corner of his mouth. He wasn't supposed to smoke in school but who was going to stop him. Everyone was too busy notice the guy with the hat, mop in hand, stick in mouth spewing harmful gases.

Kero let out a sigh and took off into the halls passing empty classrooms. He had already set them all up the night before. He was here a week early trying to set this place up for the school year. Even though he knew with the current situation that the school was probably going to be a mess by noon, this day. Kero walked by a girl and stopped. She was alone, she was different. She didn't have the aura of a sin or virtue, she didn't have an aura at all, meaning she wasn't...living. He raised his head and took a long drag of the cigarette letting the smoke float into the air turning to face the girl.

Kero walked up to the girl and lifted his hand placing it on her shoulder. He pushed her clothing to the side and grabbed the bare shoulder of the girl. He pushed down into the skin and inside felt no bones but smooth metal material. He put his hand to his chin and then began to look her up and down. "Wow. Wow! You are really well put together. What kind of metal is this. How powerful is your engine and motherboard. It's been a while since i've seen a humanoid robot. So clean too, how do you clean yourself? What kind of cleanser do you use?" He began to tap on her head. "Helllooo? Are you set to on? Where's the button? hmmm."

Θut Θf ¢onception:
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

Anxious Phantom

User Image

tab ↘↘humanoidAigis Akumura↘↘Overseer↘↘Guide↘↘Weapon

_____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                              OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____ OVERLOAD____

"Still grieving In these tears, this morning also I’ve lost another word, Why my voice couldn’t be clearer?

( ¢ompany
                                        ╚ This man.. [[Kero]]
                                        (мood
                                        ╚ Tired..
                                        (Ƭhoughts
                                        I need a power source and soon..

Aigis stared off.. not knowing what to do.. People were staring and she knew that they were.. She watched the the students.. in a phase.. they were interesting to her. Something she had never seen before. Aigis felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned her head, looking at a tall blonde man.. with ocean blue eyes..She stared blankly at him, he gears shifting now.. she was warm... like a human.. and she didn't have the purr like a computer did. She turned around listening to this man ask questions.. "Hello Sir, Yes I am on.. I just go on sleep mode never off.. I'm not quite sure myself about my hard drive or engine. Can I help you with anything Sir?" A shimmer went across her eyes as she stared at him. She felt slow.. and tired.. She needed to be charged, and soon.

Maybe this man knew? It was worth a try. She looked back at him, "My name is Aigis.. Aigis Akumara, I was wondering if you knew where a power source was located?"

XXXX]• • • • • •
                User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rezninja

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

xxxxxDeemitrx
xxxxxxSertent
xxxxxxSyilver

IndentWhere I am: In-firm-a-ry
indent What I am doing: Talking to...Nurse?
indentWho I'm with: Nurse...I think
indent Thoughts: Oh...my voice...

He watched a little sadly as his axe was taken from him. It was for the best. Who knew what other harm he could do to it. Chipping it on his first day was inexcusable, and he forced himself not to pick it up again as his punishment for it. He sat calmly where she had placed him, on one of the many beds that were in here.

He sat calmly and listened as she talked...and talked...Deemitrx wasn't used to this much conversation. The few times his care taker would come to check up on him in his tree house would be just to give him some food and leave, so he had the most minimal conversation "Training" a person could have. He thought about this fact, remembering all the students he'd past that were talking non-stop. It was weird being normal.

He paused when she said that he couldn't be sick straight away. Was there a way to prevent that? Was there a way to prevent sickness? He thought back on the times when he'd be stuck in his hammock when he was 14, not being able to get up to do anything. Was there a way to stop things like that? He was going to ask, but she continued talking. She soon brought the stethoscope up to his chest, making him scream on the inside. It was very cold. He didn't like cold things too much. The cold got you sick. He shuffled a little as she took it off his chest, relieved.

He wondered what she meant by "You don't want to spend the first day in the In-firm-a-ry." Was there something wrong with that? And wasn't he making memories right now? How do you make memories? Was it possible to physically create them? She proceeded to talk about him keeping her company, but was he really keeping her company? He had been looking for a good tree to sleep in out the window before finding the unfamiliar word "In-firm-a-ry" and wondering what might be behind the door it was labeled to. He didn't consider himself being able to keep her company either. He wasn't like other people, and he knew that.

He paused again when she asked his name and class. Of course he knew his name...but what was his class? Was he ever even told his class? Why would she ask a question that he didn't know the answer to? He thought about the thing called a "Test" he had read about. Was this a test? He decided that he'd answer her with what he knew. "I-I'm D-Deemitrx. I d-don't know my c-class." Oh? What's this? He thought, hearing the stutter in his voice. Perhaps...I need training in talking? He thought. Indeed, due to the fact that he had all those minimalist conversations, he couldn't speak too well, and had trouble pronouncing words.

Dapper Genius

☯Lamont Ottosen Esquire☯

He who asks is a fool for five minutes,

==== ☯ ======== ☯ ======== ☯ ======== ☯ ======== ☯ ====

Lamont had his mind clear when all the sudden he felt a presence touching him and then a draining sensation, all he could see was pink. When he tried to to wake up he couldn't. Lamont struggled against the magic as strong as he could but to no avail. When the sensation stopped the hold on him was broken. He heard a voice saying something he couldn't make out. His eyes flicked open wide and filled with frenzy. He jumped up on his hind legs, and grabbed the attacker by the neck and slammed them against the wall. He rasied his other paw to strike. "When you take a polar bears energy you should make sure you take all of it stranger we have some to spare". Lamont looked at the person and saw a girl there he lowered his claws releasing her. He didn't like fighting females, "You should treat all stranger respectfully because you never know if they be friend or foe. Why did you take my energy stranger?". His looked down at the women and tensed in case of an attack, not like to fight women doesn't mean he won't if attacked. Then all the sudden he felt weaker then before he wasn't surprised, How much did she take? He thought to himself.

==== ☯ ======== ☯ ======== ☯ ======== ☯ ======== ☯ ====

but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Out Of Coke a cola

R8dash's Wife

Fashionable Lover

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

{=== Renne === Kindness === Deilana ===}

{---- Location: School's infirmary -----}
{---- Friends: With my first patient! ------}
{---- Thinking: I suppose he could work as a nurse's assistant..----}

{ Renne blinked her blue eyes straight at the poor boy who stuttered at her. Perhaps he could spend the first day with her, he certainly didn't seem to have any friends. Renne sighed biting her bottom lip knowing that she should shoo him off to the principal's office alone, but the mother inside of her scolded her for letting a student visit pride alone. Renne needed to visit the woman anyways, so the girl sighed deeply before smiling her warmest smile at Deemitrix before writing down his name finally. "Well Deemitrix, not knowing your class really isn't the best way to start the day" she said in a matter of fact tone pushing herself away from him to a large cabinet next to her desk where she finally stood and opened one of the drawers flipping through letter after letter before slipping his name into the folder D.

Renne looked outside her window once more and blinked noticing a bird as well as more student and teachers strumming out and about. The girl sighed taking off her nurse's coat showing off the plum colored shirt tucked into her tan pencil skirt, she then wore tan tights with butterflies all different colors dancing up her legs. Renne would always look nice even if she knew she wouldn't have to. Plus she liked having a chance at wearing her old clothing from her childhood after all those years of scrubs. "Come on, we have to go to the principal's office to get you your class assignments. I need to see to her about painting this room a different color anyways" she said letting a slight laugh come out before she grabbed her huge set of keys locking everything up inside the nurse's office and then she stood in the doorway after a minute flat and titled her head for him to follow her. "You know Deemitrix, since you are new, a good way to make friends is to help the teachers or perhaps join a club. You could help me in being my assistant, I could use someone to help pick flowers and comfort the sick folks here. You could also learn quite a good amount of first aid tips just from helping the nurse out" she said with a wink locking the door behind him when he finally came out.
}

fairfolk1

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

xxxxxDeemitrx
xxxxxxSertent
xxxxxxSyilver

IndentWhere I am: Hallways
indent What I am doing: Talking to the Nurse.
indentWho I'm with: Nurse
indent Thoughts: When am I going to find a grinding stone?...And what's a Principal?

Deemitrx decided that she was probably right, so he nodded at her. It seemed like a good way to acknowledge the fact that she was talking to him. Despite not wanting to go to his first class and instead trying to find a napping place, he came to this school to see what it would be like to go to class, meet people, etc. He watched as she put the paper into a large object that opened up, showing even more papers. He approached it curiously, opening and closing it before deciding it wasn't too interesting.

He turned, noticing she was distracted by a bird that was flying by and the students below. It was rather plump, and would have made a delicious meal. The bird, of course...He wondered how humans tasted, but decided it'd be best not to try that. He even knew that that would be...a rather awkward situation. She took off her white robe, showing her clothing underneath. It was decent, he guessed. Far too bright and colorful for him, as it would impede on blending into the forest and hunting.

He nodded again, acknowledging that she was talking. To the...Prin-ci-pal's office? He wondered what a Prin-ci-pal was, trying to find root words like he did with In-firm-a-ry, but failed again. He followed her out, thinking about everything she just said. How could you join a weapon? And why would you pick flowers? Not many flowers could heal you, or at least that he knew of. He didn't know much about healing, more about hunting and tracking. And comforting people? He never did that once in his life, and had no idea how abouts you would do it. But helping her didn't seem too bad. She seemed like a good person, even if he didn't know what she was talking about half the time. He walked out, hearing a clicking sound behind him as he did. Maybe if someone attacked her he could protect her or something with his...Oh...

Deemitrx realized that he had left his axe in the In-firm-a-ry. He turned around, moving his hand towards the door knob and pushing slightly to find that the door wouldn't move. He got confused and tried again, to end in failure. Finally, he shoved at the door, opening it finally. He walked inside and retrieved his axe, happy to have it's sleek handle in his hand again, and still worried about the slight chip in the head. He turned towards the Nurse. "I-I'll be y-your assistant. W-What's a Prin-ci-pal?"

OOC: Edited completely for my pride and to save your eyes.

Tipsy Werewolf

8,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
arixxilixxhroud

╔════════════════════╗
      Łocation: Apocalypse High; outside of Pride's office
      Λnnoyances: Lamont
      Λctivities: Talking with the bear?
      Đesires: This bear...amusing
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

After Nella had obviously disrupted the bear's trance, his eyes flung open wide and he immediately jumped up to his hind legs. However, the woman was not in shocked. She stood there with her arms folded under her chest, a toying smirk upon that beautiful face. Even when the bear had grasped her neck and pinned her against the wall, she didn't flinch but kept that smirk upon her face. She had faced bigger foes than him and had almost fallen to her death. He wouldn't have been the first to attack her expectantly, and he wouldn't be last. However, what did slightly stun her was the fact that this bear was able to speak with telepathic abilities. Other creatures she had seen usually are able to use vocals, yet this one didn't.

She could see within his eyes that he was stunned for a moment before setting her down. She watched as she slightly stumbled a bit due to his sudden movements. She knew it would happen after the energy she had stolen from him. Placing her hands upon her hips, she left out a frustrating sigh as she walked around him slowly. "I do not care for others. I care for only myself and I took what I needed to survive if you must know," she replied with a matter of fact tone. She moved her arms from her hips to under her chest as she narrowed her eyes up at the bear. She had no reason to what to fight the bear nor any reason to kill him. She could have earlier but she didn't mainly for the fact, she would need other people to play with besides her siblings and her counter parts.

Her statement was true. She didn't care for anyone else but herself. Everyone else here was a toy to her. A toy she was eventually going to rid of or just leave it to be broken upon the ground after she was done playing with it. It was the way she was brought up. Always brought up to be tough, to have a shell of stone. Even though Lust liked to play and joke around, she always held that shield of stone. She turned her attention back to the bear, arms still under her chest as she stare up at him. Her wings slightly extended flaring out behind her.

NeBZ417

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ⓚⓘⓞxxⓔⓝⓣⓞⓤxxⓗⓐⓢⓣⓘⓣⓨ

User Image

❖Where I am: In the halls of the school
❖Who I'm with: Yin and Humility and War
❖What I'm doing: walking Yin to the office
❖Thoughts: Is she going to be everywhere i go?

Chastity - the most unnatural of all the sexual perversions.
☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆

Akio looked at the blood pool in Yin's hand and twinged a bit. He hated the unsightly vision of blood and really disliked all the germs inside of it. He took out another white handkerchief and began to wipe her hand off as the other red headed woman approached. She didn't feel like sin or virtue, though she had a unique aura about her. One that also didn't seem to be an ordinary human. He nodded to Nella's words. "A simple mishap is all friend. Sorry I do not know who you are, or what you are. Though since you do not seem to be a sin you are my friend. Virtues of our standing don't make enemies out of just anyone so you are lucky not to be of the devil's children."

Akio finished wiping the blood from Yin's hand and tossed the used handkerchief into the garbage. He had a number of handkerchiefs on him at all times. He never used the same one twice. He then grabbed her hand and and nodded to the mysterious woman. "Now if you'll excuse us we must head to the principals office to pick up our dorm keys and schedules. You are welcome to join us if you please, We are friendly folk as i previously stated. I am Akio." Akio turned and began to walk with Yin in hand towards the principal's office. But as they drew closer he could feel the sickly aura of the one he called Leuca again.

☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═r☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆xx☆═━┈┈━═☆

When a woman has lost her chastity she will shrink from nothing.

Out Of Chastity :

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    This place: The halls
    xxxThis person:Aigis
    Studies:What makes her tick
    xxxAttitude:Curious
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
╱╱╱╱Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all╲╲╲╲

╱╱╱╱Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.╲╲╲╲

Kero reached back to his mouth taking a long drag of the burning stick as the robot tried it's best to answer his questions. He let out the smoke. "Huh? You're a robot and you don't even know where the nearest power source is yet. Sheesh are you trying to get yourself shut down? If you really want I do have a number of chargers in my office. As well as a number of programs which could probably tell me what power you're running on. I hack computers in my spare time."

Kero put the cigarette out and threw it into the garbage can. He moved his head in the direction of his Janitor's room. "The room is that way, I'm supposed to clean up a little mess in the cafeteria but if your need is urgent I won't make you wait. Otherwise you can always come with me until i clean the mess up, shouldn't take too long. You really are a fine specimen of technology. I hope you don't mind me prying but I really am curious as to what you're running on."

Θut Θf ¢onception:
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

│║║xx Falling down down deeper in sin
                                                                Never knowing our mistakes until its too latexx│║║

xxPride ❛❜Annalie❛❜ Lucci

xxxxx

Pride pressed her fingers to her temples as a sudden mob of aura's entered the school. I'm guessing...That the students and teachers are arriving. She thought, her eyes filling with distaste as she sensed several virtues enter the school grounds. Shrugging, there was nothing she could do about it after all, she turned back to the polar bear in her office, that would take some getting used to. "Well, I look forward to working with you, Lamont." She picked up her coffee cup again and watched as the bear had to hunch over with the low ceiling. Listening quietly, it was still quite unnerving to have a voice roaming about in her head, she began to rummage around in one of her desk drawers. "Yes, I sense them as well." She said, scowling over her cup, Humility had arrived. But then again, so had Envy, but that wasn't much of a comfort, she considered her younger sister incompetent.

She went back to rummaging, looking for wherever she had put the teacher room assignments, she always seemed to lose such important things. She heard the voice of the polar bear ring around her head, final parting words, strange as they were, she supposed he meant her to take them to heart. Scoffing slightly at the thought, she finally pulled out the assignments and sifted through all the papers. It was only then that she felt the aura of her younger sister Lust, well this is just wonderful... She thought, Lust brought trouble along with her and her minions. Her mental statement was proven correct when she felt Lust's aura near Chasity, Humility, and Yin, she turned away from that little scene, already full aware of the disgusting acts going through Lust's head. Speaking, or, thinking, of her sister, she felt Lust's aura drawing closer to her office.

She quirked an eyebrow as she felt some energy diminish from Lamont, who was sitting outside. She then heard her sister speak to the bear, and what sounded to her like some sort of fight. With an irritated huff at the things making her life complicated, she snatched up the papers containing Lamont's room assignment, and walked over to the office door, flinging it open. The sight that greeted her did not make her...happy. "Dear sister, when will you learn to play nice with others? If you needed energy so badly you could have just asked, honestly! I have dozens of souls you could snack on instead of one of my staff." She said, sending a disapproving glare in Lust's direction.

Turning her gaze to Lamont, she held out the papers in her hand. "Your classroom assignment is on there, staff will haft to provide for their own lodging, but rooms are available for rent." She said calmly, an irritated aura still stirring around her from her sisters act. She wondered dimly, when her other siblings would be pounding down her office door or creating ruckus outside, she hoped not soon, she needed time to deal with her dear sister Lust.

Tipsy Werewolf

8,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
arixxilixxhroud

╔════════════════════╗
      Łocation: Apocalypse High; outside of Pride's office
      Λnnoyances: Lamont and Pride
      Λctivities: Getting lectured
      Đesires: Such a stuck up Sin
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Nella stood there, eyes still staring up at the massive bear, waiting for his response. However, before she could get any reaction out of him, Pride had flung her, annoyance written all over her face. Lust didn't move from her spot. She gave her sister a side ways glanced with her head slightly cocked back. Pride. Lust had found her quite annoying. Mainly for the fact that it always seemed that Pride had her head up her own a**. The fact that Pride always thought she was better than anyone only drove Lust to continuous try and get under her skin.

At her remark, Lust only smirked at her sister, her arms still snuggling softly under her breasts. "I'm sorry, sister dear. Some of us ACTUALLY Sins do not have a stick shoved up our a**es and pretend all the time. And to think...you're the strongest of us all," she mocked. "And I chose the real deal then that fake crud you have in your office. Tastes better when it's fresh." With that being said, she gave a flirtatious wink to the bear. His energy wasn't filling, but it would sustain her until she found another for the day.

Lust was about to head into her sister's office, already knowing she was going to get an ear full from the pompous Pride, when a sudden wave of disgust washed over her. It was the familiar, disgusting aura she that washed over her earlier. Again, Chastity was drawing nearer, along with the other virtue and Yin. 'Ugh...do I really need to see that stuck up fool twice in one day,: she groaned to herself, eyes darting down the hall in the direction she could sense them coming from. She knew they would have to come to Pride's office eventually, she was just hoping it would be after she had toyed with her sister a while and then left.

Captain Kip Kip

In a relationship with BipolarGrizzlyBear

Noble Otaku

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100
  • Consumer 100

quaxxD.xxellum

==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What the white haired virtue said made Equa smile she had`t heard those words for sum time the male virtue then told her that she was welcome to come with them to get there dorm keys which see she excepted and fallowed close behind them she did find it funny that he had no idea how who she was after all she was basically his cousin she wasn`t a virtue but they were both child's of god just made for different purposes but then again she never did go to the family meetings that they would have every once and awhile she found them to be very boring and it was almost always about the virtues there was very few times when there was a problem that the horseman had to get help with since they were very good at what they did most of the horseman or at lest Epua that of the virtues as more of the little kids of there family always fighting amongst them self or with the sins they were enemy's but they always would fight over dumb things that had no real meaning.

On there way to the office past by meany other students most seamed to have no powers at all which she found a bit strange if a battle started there would probably be students that would get in the crossfire which she didn`t think would be very good she may be war but she didn`t see any reason for people that had no reason to be in the fight to die that would just mean that there would be less of them to start other fights but she was sure there was a plane on how they would not kill Innocent people if there was ever a big fight."So which virtue are you exactly?"

==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====xx==== User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ====
Out Of Carnage...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces