• Elocutionist 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Torio Ritturosame Kibaō
"Don't shed any f***in’ tears for a sh**** b****** like me."

User Image

xXThisNOONAisBACKXx

"I barely vant to share my table vith a cat; vhy vould i vant to eat vith a mutt? Thiis iis ridiculous."

Whether he purposely ignored or didn't hear the insult about barely wanting to share a table with a cat (i.e. him), Torio simply clicked his fangs (equivalent to a scoff) before moving his gaze to LuMeii. "Who said anything about them dining at our table?" he questioned, his voice sounding both bored and mocking like she just stated the most obvious, solvable problem.

BAM! The cat viciously swore and flinched upon the door bursting open. He turned around immediately, not having to take a guess who barged into the dorm. It was quite obvious due to the scent, the snarl, and the sentence that came out next. "Now that wasn't very nice . . ." Lo and behold, the fiery redhead, werepyre, Francis Marie Bodelaire with arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. Despite the seemingly calm expression she held, he could tell she was quite unhappy of with what happened to Burando. Again, quite obvious with the fact she barged in like a cannon unwelcomed, snarled, and commented about his actions not being "very nice." Pfft! Since when is Torio Rittorusame Kibaoh nice? *bricked* OW!

Anywho, Torio kept his own calm expression, ignoring the 21-year-old woman as he inspected the damage that was done to the entryway. He clicked his fangs in disdain, seeing that the door was completely knocked off the hinges and the door frame shattered. Miraculously, the door was intact. You would think of how Francis entered there would be splintered chunks of wood everywhere. There was none. So, again, it was miraculous. The only fixes to do was replacing the door frame, hinges, and doorknob. A quick buy down at the home improvement store, some tools, maybe some fresh paint, cleaning up, then the front entrance will be good as new . . . yes, the shark with a mouth is a handyman; shut up.

"So you're treating the pup and I to a free meal? How kind, and perfect timing because I am starving." He retracted his attention from the damage to see her smiling brightly at him. "Tch." His golden eye critically watched her as she walked farther into the room, looking around as she got to the window. "Nice place you got here . . ." she muttered as she peeked out the window to see how Burando was doing. Torio hissed silently, feeling his hackles raised. He felt tense, noticing that Francis' fangs slightly dropped upon looking at LuMeii. Whether it was instinct, or stupid, growing sentimentality, the half breed returned to the Siberian dragoness' side. Not close enough to impede her personal, space bubble, but enough to keep her away from the female werepyre.

"You owe me a new door."

"No; Francis broke the door. So, technically, SHE owes you a new door."

Everyone swiftly turned their heads to the bedroom entrance, seeing a slightly battered Burando casually leaning against the door frame.

"Traitor," Francis snarled with a childish pout.

"Love you too, honey," the inugami nonchalantly answered as he approached his fiancee and gave an Eskimo kiss.

"Stop verbally f***ing each other," Torio hissed in annoyance. Was it just him, or did baka inu's usual antics to give him f***ing headaches increased after meeting Miss P*** and Vinegar B****? "And technically, she's YOUR fiancee. Meaning you're also responsible, mutt."

Francis just coyly smirked. "I knew it. You weren't loved enough as a child," she casually retorted while pretending to inspect her nails.

"Urusai, b****."

"Now, now, now, baby shark. That's not how to speak to and treat a lady." The mahogany-haired male tsked.

"There's only ONE lady in this room and she's standing right next to me," he stated straightforwardly, glancing at LuMeii.

The fiery redhead incredulously stared at the Japanese cat like he suddenly changed into fancy, gentleman clothes and grew a few more eyes than necessary. "I don't know whether to be insulted or impressed that you actually complimented your fiancee while blatantly saying I have no class." She then clenched her heart and sighed dramatically. "And I thought you respected me."

"Little Leviathan is apparently protective of his woman."

Suddenly, Burando was slammed against the wall on the other side of the bedroom. Torio had his hand barely in the spirit dog's mouth and holding his tongue "What did I say about weirdly manipulating words?" he angrily hissed, his golden eye staring intently. "I'll rip your tongue out." He then casually looked to Francis. "Respect is earned, not given."

"I can tell," she harshly retorted before roughly gripping the half neko's wrist to release her fiance's tongue. "And no one messes with the pup, but me."

"Afraid that when I rip his tongue out he won't [This part is censored due to Torio's explicit, blunt, but short description of what use a tongue has for . . . you should already get the picture by now.] for you?"

. . . OH, NO.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Burando Rari
"Didn't your parents ever tell you to let sleeping dogs lie?"
User Image

Fallen Freedom

OOC: OKAY . . . sorry I took so long sweatdrop (major writer's block of how our characters would interact), and some controlling of you two lovely ladies' characters.

Distinct Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
王神红 Wáng Shén Hóng
"怎么了?吓得这些火焰的生动烧红的?"
(Zěnmeliǎo? Xià dé zhèxiē huǒyàn de shēngdòng shāo hóng de?/What's wrong? Scared of these flames that vividly burn red?)

"Anna? exclaim "

The 8-year-old ignored the male blond's surprised cry as she bolted from her foster brother's bedside to the one that was his fiancee. The moment Anna hugged her, Eris awoke while sputtering a certain name that caught her attention. "No Shen . . . " 'A nightmare . . . about Shen Hong.' She felt the dark silver-haired female pull away from the embrace, causing her to look up into confused, dark violet eyes. "I didn't even hear you come in." The woman's voice not above a whisper. For a moment or two, she looked ready to say something, but instead glanced to the still bedridden and sleeping Wang Shen Hong. "The doctor hasn't come in to tell me how the surgery went . . ." Her gaze then instantly went to Chuyun, finally noticing his presence. "I assume it went well though."

Anna watched as Eris' attention returned back to her, only to be diverted by the blood stains. She felt the embrace loosen, the hands that held her immediately letting go. "I'm glad you made it over here safely." The little girl stared at the older female's face, reading in on the emotions that were forming. "I'm not sure he would want you to see him under this circumstance, but he will just have to cope." Anger; she felt anger. The sphinx seemed to caught her slip up since she then took a deep breath. She was about to continue until a cell phone went off, surprising her. Eris looked around for her bag realizing it was on the floor. "Hold on." She searched through her bag, finding the phone, and swiftly ignoring the call. Obviously, this was not the moment to be answering any sort of call.

"Travel must have been rough; should I get some juice or water?" Anna could sense hesitation when the 18-year-old almost touched her [Anna's] hair. Instead, Eris stood up and glanced at Shen Hong. She followed her gaze to her foster brother, zeroing in on an odd accessory that she missed when he was at his bedside. A collar? A collar with a bell? "I can also look for the doctor; get a report from him."

Anna didn't want her to leave just yet. She wanted the answers that she found through her powers to be confirmed. Also . . . she didn't want Eris to be alone. Chuyun, whether he sensed her intentions or had other ideas, beat her to the punch. He raised a hand, halting further movements from the one that was Shen Hong's fiacee. "That won't be necessary, Miss Eris."

"Chūyún . . ." She stared at her foster brother's best friend.

The blond let out a small smile and placed a hand upon the smaller girl's head. "Stay with Miss Eris, Anna. If Shen Hong somehow wakes up today, I think he would be much happier of having you being one of the first people he sees." He then looked to Eris, eying at the blood that stained her skin and clothes. "I'll look for the doctor in your stead, Miss Eris. I believe you're more intended to cleanse yourself as soon and as much as possible," he stated while pointing to the nearby personal bathroom. Chuyun started to head to the door, only to halted before turning back to the Atlantean. "I know this isn't enough, but . . . " He bowed lowly. "I apologize for any troubles that Shen Hong has caused." He stepped out, but again, stopping as a reminiscent face appeared. "Come to think of it, I guess the collar will tame him in a way," the spectacles man commented, though mostly to himself, before leaving the room.

As soon as Eris reappeared from the bathroom, her skin cleansed of blood while her clothes retained a faint red hue, Anna clung herself to the older woman again. Like a child to a mother, or a younger sibling to an older sibling, the young girl buried herself into the hug. "Eris." Despite the apathetic face, blood red gazed intently at dark violent. "Shen Hong is being protective again, isn't he?"

User Image

OOC: . . . *slams head against wall*
VioletMurders

Witty Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cho Adariel
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▃ ▃ ▂

All my life has been a series of doors in my face
                  And then suddenly I bump into you
                But with you
                I see your face

And it's nothing like I've ever known before

↘↘↘↘OxlxgxaxBxixlxaxn

Olga watched the boy rummage through his belongings as to inquire about the piece of paper. She felt bad for him, coming into this thing completely blind. Atleast they both were similar in that sense since she was about to have her third fiance and had absolutely no idea when he would arrive or whom he would be. She half hoped for a Kpop star, maybe she really would be graced by the presence of her beloved Changmin? Eh? But sadly that fantasy was probably unrealistic for this school.

"Well it's a piece of paper, aaaaannnnd, it's got a dorm number on it." She said, not really sure how to describe it. It was white. With a name.... and a number. Quite uniform for this crazy school. The boy finally found his paper, only to find it was blotched out on the name part. Oh~ the irony. What was even more ironic was that he spoke the dorm room of miss Olga Bilan herself, but, being the naive boy crazy fool she was, she didn't recognize the number as hers and simply nodded.

"Oh yeah, my dorm is on the second floor too, it's probably easy enough to find, the dorm building is this way." Now you may think that someone not remembering something as simple as their dorm number is ridiculous and completely unprofessional. But honestly unless you sported a six pack and glistening light colored hair, you had no permanent place in Olga Bilan's memory. The only reason she knew how to get to her room or anywhere was on pure directional instinct. Not remembering a specific number. So of course while the sound of it did ring a bell she was completely oblivious to the fact that she was essentially leading this handsome guy back to her room. She advanced through the dorm building with him, counting off the numbers.

The boy also commented on the room situation, to which she snickered.

"Yep. seems they want everyone to get super acquainted super quick right?" She said, arriving on the second floor and smiling a little. So far one good thing about no roommate was that she had the bed to herself. It meant she could spread her limbs any which way and it didn't matter- well, not that she slept on the bed much anyways. her cheek still held a faint redness from the keyboard marks left by her latenight computer escapades. She turned back to the fair haired boy.

"Alright. This is 201- So i'm assuming 204 is on this side. Definitely stop by my room some time, i got all the fixins for a photoshoot. " She said, beginning to walk down the hallway towards her own room, of course not looking above her as she waltzed right into room 204 and sat down at her computer that was alive and buzzing on the far wall.

**sorry about taking so long. Work and waiting on Torio, and now i think this will lead to a super cute scenario~

Love is an open door
        Love is an open door
        Love is an open door

▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▆

User Image

Tipsy Spotter

5,300 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Johannes Eichel

As expected, the spider and snake went on their way and his attention shifted to a small group of ducks. They had such soft feathers, and they looked it too. As much as he loved animals, he as a human was an omnivore, though he usually hunted his own food and and took comfort in the measures he took to minimize his prey's suffering by being as immediately lethal as possible every time. Thus, he knew from first hand experience how the feathers usually felt, with an added coat of dog saliva from one of their Vizslas. Of the current generation, only two had survived hunting to this point due to varying factors, but most died during a hunt. It was a sad fact, but one he had quickly accepted, and that he had prevented any of them from having to suffer from their wounds or from being alone at their hour of death was something he took a bit of comfort in, though it still broke his heart every time. The two surviving siblings were a brother and sister, named Makk and Cseresznye, or Acorn and Cherry if translated into English.

Makk and Cseresznye were closer than they had been with their other siblings, in fact they were almost never apart. While both are gentle, lively and affectionate as is the norm for the breed, Makk was more affectionate than his sister from the beginning, while Cseresznye took to her training a lot quicker and easier than her brother. Seeing their response when he returned home from this place was one thing he was certainly looking forward to.

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    There's a she wolf in the closet, Open up and set it free. . .

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enough was enough, she was irritated now and to top it off she was hungry. With a savage snarl she grabbed Torio by the collar and spun him around to face her. She glared at him, her fangs had dropped fully and her golden eye shone brightly she was out for blood now. She picked him up by the collar with ease and got in his face to snarl again. "I'll say this once more and that is final, NO. ONE. MESSES. WITH. THE. PUP. BUT ME!" she snapped harshly and with each word she took at step closer to the window. Now she held him dangling out the window, her head tilted slightly to look at him. The beast was free now and it wanted to play with its food. . .

The Vampire cackled gleefully as it watched the events unfold. Oh this would be fun. . . the Vampire thought to its self. The wolf sighed and shook its head slightly, it agreed that this cat needed to be taught a lesson but it feared what would happen to the Mistress. The Vampire looked at its Wolf co part, Don't worry old friend I'll release her before things get really bad, I'm learning though I may not always do the right thing but I am trying to be better. . . The Vampire said softly and hung its head. The wolf hesitantly moved over to the Vampire and leaned against it. Though they may fight brutally with each other, the Wolf could sense a shift in the Vampire. . .

Francis smiled sweetly at Torio before letting go of him, "ooops. . ." she mouthed and waved at him good bye. She turned to look back at the two others in the room, her focus falling on LuMeii as she smiled at the woman. She blew the woman a quick kiss and gave Burando a quick wink before diving out the window after her prey. The hunt was on now. . .

Where I'm at: Torio and LuMeii's Room
    I'm talking to you: Brandy/Torio/LuMeii
    What I really feel: Bring it Putty Tat. . .
    What I'm thinking: Sorry it's not much, hope it's enough to move everyone out of the room and after the crazy fools.
    What I'm Wearing: Back to Classes

Aren't I scary?

. . .There's a she wolf in the closet, Let it out so it can breathe.

HeartlessHunter13

xXThisNOONAisBACKXx

Witty Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Forum Dabbler 200

HeartlessHunter13

Fallen Freedom

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

On My Own
                  Pretending hes' beside me...
                      All Alone
                I walk with him till morning

↘↘↘↘LxuxMxexixix xGxlxixnxkxoxv

LuMeii rolled her eyes at Torio and almost cracked a.... smile? Well it was about as close as she could get. The ice queen was of course not one for showing much more than a quiver on the corner of her lip. The idea that this Torio was as.... well for lack of a better word, absolutely as detestable as her, made her feel a little less bothered by his presence. He certainly took her backhanded insults like a proper little pet.... it almost made him.... the thought made her shudder, but, dote-worthy?

" I do not like cats, but i vill certainly try to make time to 'play' vith an annoying dog." LuMeii said, her attempts at threatening the mutt overshadowed by her terrible english. She snarled a little, perking up as Torio threatened him in her stead. This new fiance might have his uses atleast. The dog then talked about joining Torio and LuMeii for lunch. oh yeah, Torio did say something about that.... Lumeii had been far too busy reacting to the scent of the dog to truly react at the time. She watched as Torio pushed him from the window, after conceding to his desire to dine with them. She frowned a little.

"Zhiis iis true. Atleast a cat iis cleaner than a dirty mutt, da? " She said coldly, her eyes doing the rude, upturned nose snickering for her as she turned her gaze from the two aforementioned mutts. The door, speaking of, was taken right off the hinges as miss Mutt came into the room. LuMeii showed some emotion for sure as her jaw enlarged slightly to reveal a set of razor sharp teeth. This disgusting dog just broke her door. Sure, it was among the least expensive object in the bedroom, but any possession of hers was to NOT be touched by ANYONE. Just who did this smelly redhead think she was?! LuMeii shot a strong and deadly glare at the mutt, and i do mean mutt, as the smell was very mixed, and snarled, before her jaw retracted. Now now..... she was a lady.... until her meal time, right? Though honestly if this dog, well, not fully dog, but, thing was on the menu, she honestly wanted to dine somewhere else. The girl commented on the 'free meal', and LuMeii scoffed. More like she would be the meal if she didn't leave. SOON. She also complimented the room, which, at this point wasn't getting her anywhere with her treatment of the door.

"Better zhen vhaahtever mudhole you rolled around in zhiis morning. " LuMeii stated, watching as the mutt dared to bare some fang at her. She almost felt like laughing at the blatant stupidity of this thing before her. It didn't matter how strong, or how fast, she could blow enough fire to roast her in a few minutes..... that much she was confident of. There were few ways to kill dragons, especially true alpha dragons. Knights were barely scraping by for a reason, though LuMeii was never one to play with her food like many of the older generation. At most this thing might have claws.... but her skin was probably tougher..... and the inside of her stomach was definitely too hot for anything to survive if it tried to get out. She smirked. fully smirked at the thought of how perfectly simple if would be to devour this redhead whole...... She almost in fact was so caught up in her gourmet fantasy that she didn't notice that Torio did something very unexpected. He kind of came closer to her...... very close.... almost protectively, which, was unnecessary, but, she almost appreciated the gesture. Almost. The cat argued with the dog, er, dogs, for a while, LuMeii watched from the sidelines as they argued, rubbed noses and.... Torio complimented her? Well, that was a first........ Maybe this cat was growing on her.... Though the thought was very detestable as she seemed to be handing out affection very willy nilly since she got to this school. Not again. But she wasn't against some compromise.... This cat was her fiance after all.... for now.

This next set of events was a little...... confusing. Torio grabbed the rude mutt's tongue, and the mutt's wife grabbed him, and then Torio said a long string of obscene things that LuMeii didn't remember going over in her english lessons. This pissed her off...... really pissed her off. Why why WHY COULDN'T SHE JUST GO TO A RUSSIAN MARRIAGE SCHOOL IF THAT'S WHAT FATHER WANTED?! HM?! But no, gotta use english, gotta be international. This whole ordeal was stupid and absurd, and she was far too perfectly fluent in russian and dragon to need to know anything else right? She snarled a little, only sparing him a glare as he was on her good side.... a little. Well if there was a good side, at least he was the person she least saw in her stomach within the next 20 minutes.

It was then that things got even more interesting, and, not in the best way. Torio was essentially flung around like a meat bag by the she mutt, and LuMeii was... well pissed. Her fiance was, like that door, cheap, dingy, and HERS. So touching it was strictly forbidden, right? The mutt winked at her, to which she scowled, and watched her leap out the window. The dragoness went into action now, her aura flaming hot enough that Luka could probably feel it next door. easy. Her dress back ripped to reveal a set of scaly wings as she leaped out of the window at full speed, not even caring about the other dirty mutt in the room. She saw Torio on the ground and honed in, her speed fast..... hopefully faster than the dog in this form. She moved to his side and stood to face Francis, her eyes looking.... well.... cold, icy, the usual, and a whole lot more feral and serpent like than before. The last time she showed this much of her true form was.... in the fun house. It was not something she was very accustomed to since coming here, but, it was coming in handy at least. It did worry her, however of the dangers of the spell weakening from constant use. Like a, well buff spell, it would last effortlessly for years if she just left it be.... this constant changing though.... it might mean she would need to rest it a little.... find some remote area to change back fully and rest..... The idea wasn't entirely bad, but, such an area would be hard to find. here at least. One good thing about the traitor Olga being here was that she could recast the spell effortlessly.... She made a mental note to track the girl down later. For now she turned her glare on Francis.

"Und no one 'mehsses' vith moi cat but me. " LuMeii stated plainly. The cat didn't deserve much, but he was in her possession now.... and he was the least annoying fiance she had so far.... well except for Dale, but, she barely knew him aside from the whole Alexander situation.

I Love Him
      I Love Him
          I Love Him
      But only on my Own

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,050 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Forum Regular 100
    xXThisNOONAisBACKXx

User Image>>>User Image

User Image
    ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

xxxxxxxxx Keir Robley xxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxxx Mood: Shocked
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location At the dormitory

♪ Music expresses that which cannot be said ♪ ♫ and which is impossible to say ♫

Keir was pleasantly pleased when she explained to him that she was on the same floor as him, and showed him the way. At least he'd have one he could visit frequently and talk to. She didn't seem half bad, just a bit bouncy in spirits, but this place had an odd feel too it, giving Keir the feeling that he was in for quite a few surprises before the day was done.

He followed Olga as she lead him across town, making small talk as they walked.. His gaze wandered from her to the buildings they passed as they wandered towards what he assumed to be the school grounds. It was a gated off area, but didn't look private. The fence looked like it stood there more-or-less as a border than anything else. The thing that surprised him the most was the fact that the town was actually rather quaint. From what he could see, to his left was what he presumed to be the hospital of the town, and to his right was a lake which seemed to have an array of stores on the other side of it. What they were, he couldn't quite make out, but he would be sure to check them out in due time.

Once inside the school he had listened as she had shot off a retort to one of his exclamations about the rooming situation, which made him laugh a bit. It seemed silly to throw people together full swing. He was curious to see who his fiance was. He was so caught up in thought that when she mentioned that they had arrived, he simply nodded to her and gave her a polite thanks before she walked into her room, not realizing the one that she went into was the room that he had on the paper in his hand.

"You know, this place is a lot smaller than I expected it to be. For a college town that is." His gaze went down the hallway and back towards the stairs that they had just came from. Given the place itself probably had many rooms, but the town was what he was curious about. Putting these thoughts aside he opened up his hand and looked at the room number once more. 204... Looking up from the paper, he found room 201 that she had mentioned, and followed the numbers to the door he was standing directly underneath. "Huh, that's funny. Looks like this is my ro-" He stopped mid sentence as his thought process began to catch up with the words that were coming out of his mouth. His room. 'definitely stop by my room', her room... He could feel his cheeks begin to catch heat as his face slowly turned to a rosy color. The realization slowly began to dawn on him that she was his fiance. The girl that he had spent a portion of his afternoon with. The only person he knew in this entire town. The irony in this was just unfathomable to him, but at the same time he felt this warm sensation rushing through his body. It was the realization that his parents had set him up with someone that wasn't as cold as ice, and was rather easy on the eyes.

At this point he had been standing in the doorway for what felt like to him, at least 10 minutes, but in reality only a few had passed. His hand was still relaxed, but slightly outstretched with the paper still in his palm. His face was left with a rather shocked slate on it with his face as bright as a rose's first blossom. His attempts for speech fell short every time he tried. In all of his time travelling with his troupe, he never once became acquainted with stage fright, and if he could compare this feeling to anything, that'd certainly be it.

When Keir realized what he was doing, he clenched his first, bringing his hand up to his mouth for a swift clearing of the throat. All attempts to recompose himself seemed to fail miserably, so he simply took a few steps into the room and looked towards Olga, still half dazed. "Well love, it seems like we're betrothed." His voice was a tad shaky from nervousness as he made an attempt to crack what he seemed to think was a well placed prodding joke.

Witty Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    KYaii_chan

Fallen Freedom

HeartlessHunter13

The moment I first saw you, my head spun and time stopped
                  Whether it’s green light or red light, I can’t see
                      I don’t need anything else
                My heart is just going toward you

↘↘↘↘LxuxkxaxGxlxixnxkxoxv

Luka listened to the girl chatter on.... and on.... and on.... and honestly the only good thing her could think about was that all this annoying rambling was keeping his mind off his troubles. So he let things slide. She talked of... sun burn.... Something a boy from the harsh winter tundra could only have nightmares about. Sun, heat, not really his favored thing, though it certainly suited his sister. She also talked about spring, to which he nodded.

"It's very wet.... and cold.... not so down south i assume.."

Luka said, wondering about beaches. There was one nearbye, but he had yet to really explore it. His sister like this carnival area though, and he wanted to share in the fun with her. He would need a swimsuit though...... or he could do fine as he was.... water and water dragons tended to go together after all. At the mention of him being a dragon the girl got very excited, and stared strait at him, rambling on and on about dragon traits. He nodded.

"Well i'm a water dragon, so water breathing is natural, though i can fly like anyone else. I don't horde much, but my sister used to. I think it's more of a generation thing. " Luka said, nodding. The medieval ages were when the dragon civilization as a whole began to change. Some moved on to survive amongst the society that would feed and otherwise hunt them, and some kept to caves and hordes, and eventually perished in squalor. His grandfather and his father before him and all those of the zima clan were of course not so, and took to human like forms to use the human's very own monarchs and social caste systems against them.

"Of course i eat people. I can eat anything. Do you even know how big a dragon is?" Luka stated in an 'as a matter of fact' tone. His and his sister's sizes were big enough to crush this school campus individually, and gosh, their height was far greater. At least a fourth of the way to the clouds. They weren't even full grown yet either.... not like father. That there was a dragon who could reach the clouds just by sitting. It definitely made for a rousing duel when alphas fought. The ground shook like mountains were moving around on it.

"Be hopeful you never do. A true dragon is not something you want to be around.... one day i'll be far too big to even exist outside this form.... unless we stay in siberia that is." Luka said, sighing a little. It sucked, but his home was pretty ideal. The lack of humans and very VERY wide open spaces made it ideal for dragons to be in their true form. Speaking of, he felt a very strong presence from the next room, and stood up, his eyes gaining a more feral shining blue as he looked out the window. His sister.... had sprouted her wings..... and was defending that loud mouthed cat from before. How interesting. He smiled at his sister a moment, surprised she valued the cat enough to move to his side, if that was in fact what she was doing. Probably not, she was probably just insulted. But he liked to think she was maturing as a lady sometimes just for the fun of it. He jumped from the window, not even bothering to sprout wings. It wasn't worth his time, and he wasn't afraid of getting a little dirt on his shoes when his body impacted with the ground. He stood up and brushed the dirt off as he moved to his sister's side. His sister saw him approach and nodded as her knight moved to her left, crouching a little as his claws came out. If there was to be any fight, Luka made it his own duty to take any hits, assuming the challengers were fast enough to land any. If his sister was ready to fight, it probably meant this red head was atleast worthy of taking seriously.

You, whom I love
      I just run to you and embrace you
          Just like I appear
      Without fear, I run to you and embrace you

Witty Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Forum Dabbler 200

Cho Adariel
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

But with you
                  I see your face

↘↘↘↘OxlxgxaxBxixlxaxn

Olga's finger's moved fast as she moved to and fro on her keyboard, categorizing and dating each shot she had taken. hundreds had to be filed, but, for a photography professional and a witch, this was magically easy. Hah. get it, cause, you know, witch. Anyways, She was amidst her work when she noticed a very unattractive array of noise coming from somewhere in the building. The Glinkov twin's were..... angry. What else was new though? i mean really, she couldn't remember any span of time where she saw them smile of anything when they were kids. It was extremely unsettling. Whenever she saw movies with creepy twin children, she pretty much got ptsd flashbacks of those creepy dragon twins.

Perks of being a witch by the way, was that he magical awareness was exceptional, as was her ability to read auras. The stronger glinkov twin, LuMeii, was using a lot of energy, for instance, or more than she really should at least, currently. To think anyone pissed her off enough that she would let out that much energy all willy nilly was a little bizarre, but, hey, atleast that was the twin that was good at magic. If it were Luka his spell would probably have shorted out in a couple hours and he would be too tired to use it all day Not a good thing for the school architecture. Olga almost felt sorry for them, but she really didn't. Hot guys existed everywhere after all, so she was plenty fine with relocating if they blew their spell.

"are you gonna stand there all day..." She muttered as she noticed another aura outside her door. It was Kier. Was he that nervous about having a photo op with her? His aura was positively quivering. She sighed and checked her notebook. It was where she kept her dates for clients. On top was of course her name, dorm number, and class schedule times. Just in case she forgot or it needed to be repla- wait.

She double taked the front page, looking at the bolded 'Room 204' label. On que the aforementioned Kier walked inside finally, announcing they were betrothed. Olga turned to him, her face bright red from embarrassment as she realized her obliviousness.

"We-hehell ain't this a funny, eh, coincidence. " she nodded, putting her filing process on hold as she turned to Kier who was obviously still nervous but trying to hid it.

"You know what this means then right? No excuses. You have to model for me now~" She giggled, regaining her carefree and pushy composure as she eyed her new fiance. Perfect. that's the fourth light haired beauty in a row~! He luck was awesome at this school! She motioned to the room, which was essentially half empty as she had only taken over a small portion for her computer, KPOP Boy band posters, a camera equipment.

"Make yourself at home Kier, though i warn you, i'm not sure how thoroughly the last few cleaned out so you might find some clothes or something under the bed or in the closet." She said, waving her hand at him. She didn't really know how to make this whole thing sound more appealing to the guy, after all, he was number 4 or 3 or 5 or whatever. This whole thing had a lot of un reassuring holes that she just in general didn't know how to make sound any better. So she wouldn't~ But hey, at least at the end of the day it was another cute boy she could photograph.... while sleeping.

Love is an open door
          Love is an open door
          Love is an open door

User Image

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,050 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Forum Regular 100
      xXThisNOONAisBACKXx

User Image>>>User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Mood: Shocked
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location At the dormitory

♪ Music expresses that which cannot be said ♪ ♫ and which is impossible to say ♫

A wave of relief washed over him as he watched her slightly fumbled over her words. At least he wasn't the only one that was caught off guard. After taking a couple of soft, deep breaths he was able to hold his own again as he moved further into the room towards the other side. "If we're to live together, and I am to be your model, both willing and unwilling, I better not see any embarrassing photos up on the web." He said in retort to her statement, letting out a small chuckle and allowing a slight smirk to find it's way onto the right side of his face. If Olga was to be the woman he'd be staying with, and eventually marrying, then he can't let her first impressions of him be of him being a complete wimp.

Carrying his things to the backside of the room, he began to unpack what little he had to bring onto their bed. For the most part he had packed lightly with the expectation to buy relatively newer clothes once he got to town. All of his old ones were ragged from his previous travels, and had no place here.

Once he had all of his clothes sprawled out on the bed he grabbed a few of his shirts and jackets and walked over to the closet. After opening the closet, he quickly realized that it was stocked with mostly Olga's belongings, but found a gap on the far left where he could hang up his things. As she had said, it looked like there were a few stray pieces of clothing that didn't quite look like they belonged to Olga, which made him wonder what happened to the previous inhabitants of the room... He was sure he'd find out eventually, but figured now wasn't the best time to ask her about it.

It was odd. As he moved back and forth between the bed and the closet, he couldn't help but glance towards Olga every so often and smile. It was a sense of fondness that he's never felt before, and it filled him with a sense of excitement that he just couldn't shake.

"So if I'm going to be thrown into this head first, I have a couple of questions that you might be able to help me out with." He had already finished unpacking his things, which had only taken him a grand total of a couple of minutes, and he began moving back towards the bed where his Violin case lay. "Like for instance, do you have boundaries that I need to be aware of before I find an inanimate object flying my way, and what are our neighbors like?" Upon finishing his sentence he had sat down on the bed with his legs crossed underneath him and his case in front of him. "And most importantly... Do you like music?" Keir opened up his case and softly pulled his violin out of it's coffin. He ran his fingers along the edge of it as if giving a gentle greeting to the cheek of a lover he hadn't seen in weeks.

Witty Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
      • First step to fame 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Forum Dabbler 200

Cho Adariel
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

But with you
                    I see your face

↘↘↘↘OxlxgxaxBxixlxaxn

Olga giggled at the boy's retort. Unwillingly, willingly, cognizant or uncognizant. She always got her shots. The idea reminded her of her wild nights in high school, sneaking into dressing rooms and capturing pictures of her favorite Oppas~ She smirked and returned her attention to her fiance. He was.... nice.... she hoped he would last long. He was already the one she had probably talked to the most. He began to unpack his belongings and she returned to her computer screen momentarily, smiling at the faces on her background.

"Ah~ Hoya oppa~ have a nice day today." She coo-ed as the face of Hoya changed to Changmin, and then Changjo, and then Niel, and so on, and she repeated the farewell. She closed up her screen after printing off some documents and filing them. She heard Kier and nodded, turning around to face the boy as he approached their bed.

"By all means. I'm a pretty open book." She said, that statement not being entirely true. She was open on all subjects except for her origin story essentially..... but thankfully this boy was human, and he didn't have any ability that would tip him off to her unfortunate dragon parts.

"I don't really need much space. So don't worry. Just don't touch my computer..... or my camera." She said, cocking her head trying to think. She always kept that rule a tad bit strict just because her camera was her life and the computer was a means of publishing. Without them she really had nothing. He then asked about the neighbors to which she snorted.

"Lets just say it would probably be best to avoid them all. This school has quite a few detestable individuals." She said, her eyes wandering to the window as she could plainly hear LuMeii's snarling with her acute feral hearing. Maybe not the human, and hopefully not. To get him mixed up in a fight that included either one of the twins would not end well. And the same went for Olga. The last thing she wanted was to even be in a 50 mile radius if one of the twins decided to come after her. Her vision returned to kier who was touching up on a violin, and he asked her about if she liked music. She smiled big.

"I love music." She said simply. No need to read into that, it wasn't like she didn't have the faces of boy band members plastered all over her cameras and computer for nothing. And of course being russian she was more than familiar with classical music.... she enjoyed it, though a slight bit of it was hard to enjoy because it reminded her of that prison.

"You should play something, i would love to access my model's talent profile~" Olga said, clapping her hands together. An added noise would help keep the human distracted if things got ugly outside.... that would definitely help with the aforementioned avoid the twins plan.

Love is an open door
            Love is an open door
            Love is an open door

User Image

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,050 Points
        • Hygienic 200
        • Dressed Up 200
        • Forum Regular 100
        xXThisNOONAisBACKXx

User Image>>>User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Mood: Relaxed
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location In his room

Having been content with her responses Keir let a smile find it's way to his face. Though he didn't realize it, his grin grew upon his face as she quite blatantly proclaimed that she loved music. Nothing could make him more happy than that response. Having taken the warning of her computer and camera to heart, he'd make sure not to touch them, period. Knowing that feeling all too well towards his violin and viola, he didn't want to do anything to jeopardize what little of a connection they had. What she had said about their neighbors he was a tad bit curious on, but seeing as she's been here longer than he has, he trusted her judgement. The last thing he needed was to get stuck in some conniption fit with his neighbors. Besides, he never really did well with confrontations. Sticking to the shadows and watching from the sidelines was what he did best.

"Well Olga, seeing as you're an avid fan of eastern style music, I think I might have something for you. This song is honestly one of my guilty pleasures." With his violin in hand, he held it like a guitar and plucked a few of the strings, moving from the neck to the tuning pegs to adjust the tension on the strings slightly. "It would seem that the trip here knocked it around a bit. Give me just a second..." After a few more minutes of plucking away, he brought it up to his shoulder, going from string to string to make sure everything sounded right. He ran a quick D scale and rested his violin on his lap for a moment. "Now bare with me. It's no k-pop, but I think you'll enjoy it."

With that Keir brought his violin back up to his shoulder and began to pluck away at a song he honestly never thought he'd get to play for someone. Since he didn't have a piano to play on, he just plucked the first few bars of the song. The song in itself was from one of his favorite films growing up. The main character reminded him much of his troupe's life style while on the road. They usually stuck to themselves, and almost never took on newcomers unless they were young, and had extraordinary talent. It wasn't just that though. The sense of loneliness that he felt was found in many members of the troupe that had yet to marry, or find someone to be close to.

After the first few seconds he moved his arm, swiftly grabbing his bow and bringing it to the strings to begin the melody of the song. You could see him sway back and forth with the sway of the music as if that was his way of keeping beat. An internal metronome as some would say. With his eyes closed and a smile on his face, you could see the passion he put into every movement of his bow.

The best thing about his music was that when he was playing it was as if him and his audience were the only people that existed in the world, as if when his eyes were closed, he could see the space in which he played. It was a magical feeling that filled him with an uncontrollable happiness. Keir figured that this must be how Olga felt when she was taking photos, or working on her editing skills on the computer.

Once the song finished, he brought his violin down and set it gently in his lap. Taking a deep breath he opened his eyes and looked up at Olga with an expression that could only be described as pure bliss. "Well... What did you think?" With a grin on his face, he shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head to the side slightly, as if begging her to give him a response.

Romantic Reveler

9,325 Points
        • Ultimate Player 200
        • Partygoer 500
        • Marathon 300
        ☽ ϒonah Ɍimidalv & Fluffy

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆═━┈┈━═☆
        Yonah was becoming more intrigued with Luka as she was getting to at least know the surface facts about him. She tried to imagine him being a water dragon flying in the air though the water dragons she seen in stories were slender and elongated like snakes but with fins and gills. It was start for Yonah to think what Luka looked like as a dragon, considering she never seen a dragon.....ever. "Surely you can't eat anything. That would be a horrible diet and you could possibly get sick even. You probably wouldn't be getting all your proper nutrients, even for a dragon.", the blonde explained believing one couldn't just simply eat 'anything'.

"But I met you and you turned out to be okay...so far, but can't dragons take on any form? No matter how big you get, can't you just assume a different guise?", Yonah noticed he didn't like this place called Siberia. The name didn't sound all that particularly fun either. Apparently her words went unheard as Luka suddenly stood up and looked out the window. Before Yonah could ask him what was going on, Luka jumped out the window without warning. It didn't bother her or anything from jumping so high off the ground, considering they just had a small talk about him being a dragon. Curious to what was outside, Yonah looked out the window to see four new people with Luka standing by a pale girl's side. From here she couldn't get a good look at what was going on but seeing how there were two people on the left and three on the right, there was opposition going on.

Yonah thought for a moment and bit her lip, not feeling all the comfortable with situations like this but Luka was there. She didn't want to seem rude just leaving him out there with no support, that would seem like a bad start for their future relationship! Not wanting that to happen, Yonah jumped out the window following Luka, but only made it so close to the group to where she didn't take a side till she understood the situation but smiled,"Soooo...more people. Nice to meet you new people!".
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆═━┈┈━═☆

xXThisNOONAisBACKXx
        [/spoil]

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
        • Window Shopper 100
        • Dressed Up 200
        • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        YƱŔ ßYFŔĪƐИD ĪS Λ ƉƱƇĤƐ ߤƓ
        YƱŔ MMMΛ ƬĿD YƱ S
        ƐŔĪS ΛƬĿΛИƬĪS
        ƐѴƐŔYßDY ҠИѠS
        ĪƬS ƬĪMƐ YƱ ƬŔY MƐ

██████ ▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒░░░░ ████████████ »-(¯`v´¯) ████████████ ░░░░▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓ ██████

We be flirtin::
        Rendezvousing:: hospital
        DayDreaming::
        Dress

Honestly Eris felt like she was suddenly chained to the room when the blonde spoke. She felt a bit silly, she should have cleaned up completely before settling down on the couch and falling asleep. Then again who would have thought they would arrive so soon? Though as soon as he blatantly spoke about the blood Eris immediately moved her hands behind her back from view. There was no mistake they were friends with Shen, were they all like this? Despite feeling like she should give a small smile in thanks her facial expressions continued with a blank almost lost look. She raised her eyebrows when the blonde apologized for Shen taking Eris a bit by surprise. Immediately she raised a hand and shook it lightly, " Oh you don't need to say things like that.." There was definitely more to say but hearing him speak lightly about the collar her cheeks went red in embarrassment and went straight to the bathroom closing the door behind her. She leaned against the cold door, what image does he have of me?

Eris shook her head today was going all wrong and extremely embarrassing, how was that even possible? Her only hope was that Anna wouldn't notice, could she even remove it without anna noticing? Eris went to the sink and immediately started washing her hands and trying to wash out the blood on her clothes as much as possible. Upon existing the bathroom she was tackled by the little one instantly. Feeling better all the blood was removed and prevented from dirtying Anna, Eris gave her a reassuring hug. "Protective?" Eris frowned slightly, " I don't know Anna if I would call it that." No it was sheer stupidness and man bravado? Could Shen even be described like that? Eris glanced over to the red head, " It wasn't smart that is the only thing I know for sure."
                                                    Eris looked back down at Anna and pulled her over to the couch to sit down with her. "Who knows what is in his head and what he thinks, he hardly even speaks."

Eris stopped her lips, was that any good way to speak about Shen in front of the little one? The violet eyes looked at Anna, " I am sorry I didn't realize sooner to stop him from getting hurt Anna."

HeartlessHunter13

Lazy Cat

11,650 Points
        • Cat Fancier 100
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Waffles! 25
        User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
        User Image

Xia went over to the aquarium and slowly had Tao and the water flow back into it.

She turned back to Charles and smiled faintly. She had no idea of what to do next. Normally she would either read or watch the sea life. Now she was in a different world, and it made her quite uncomfortable. Xia then realized that she had been nervous the past few days, and hadn't eaten very much. So she made a motion with her hands to suggest that she wanted food.

"Wǒ è...I..hungry" She says as she points to her mouth. She went over to her dresser and took out a map. She brought it over to Charles and pointed to the cafe.
        "C-capa-cafa? Cafe? Cafe. Shì de. Cafe" She said cafe very slowly as she tried to pronounce it. Of course, it helped that Tao was a linguist so he was able to help her.

Solztize

((Sorry I haven't been around. I've been working a lot. gonk ))

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff