Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

creator x K x o x a x l x a x c x a x k x e

theme x A x r x r x a x n x g x e x d xx M x a x r x r x i x a x g x e

literacy x S x e x m x i x - x l x i x t x e x r x a x t x e

Profile Thread xxxxxxOOC Thread

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
You see a dove fly onto your windowsill with a rolled letter in its mouth with your name on it.
Do you dare open it?

Welcome my lovely student.
                                  Your parents have enrolled you to an arranged marriage academy, also known as Scarlet Rose Academy. The male/female you will be marrying? It's alright, your parents have already met them. Though they can not tell you about him/her. Even if they didn't like the person you are to wed, it didn't matter because you were automatically paired. My apologies for not giving you any details, so I do hope you understand. Please note you significant other knows nothing about you except your one and only first name. I hope you join our magnificent academy. I am fairly young and I still go to school here, but I am the owner so I'm excited to meet you soon.

- Headmaster Mazaki Yuudai

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Rules

New rules would be in Bold for a week

Activity
                                  Please try to stay active. If you temporarily can't post please tell the person you're roleplaying with so they will at least know you won't be posting till after awhile. Also if you will be gone for a few days please put your character somewhere where they won't be bothered in anyway. I'm sure everyone will understand if you are having real life issues, so if you must quit please inform me instead of leaving without notice.

Profiles
                                  Where the capitalized words are is where you type in the profile. Send all profiles to VioletMurders. Title it as "So I guess I'm married?" and put a heart at the end of the profile. Also only anime pictures please. I will PM you if you're accepted. The profile skeleton is in the Profile Thread.

Posting
                                  Your posts don't have to be super fancy, it just at least needs a name, and picture. No bright colors. I would like at least one paragraph and seven paragraphs maximum. Also five sentences per paragraph. I understand writers block, but please at least try. I don't want ANY one-liners. Also always quote the people you are talking to! The literacy is Semi- literate. I look for correct spelling and grammar.

Relationships and Fighting
                                  Romance and violence is strongly encouraged. Though when that certain thing in romance starts, time skip it. We don't want the details. When you first meet your fiancee you can't automatically fall in love with them. Things take time. For violence you can fight and such just don't kill the character. Well unless you ask the other person your killing and give me a notice you're killing them.

Mrs. and Mr. Sue
                                  No Mary or Gary Sues. As in no one is invincible and your character must have a weakness. No one is perfect, except Mary and Gary Sues c;

Characters
                                  The maximum of characters you can have is five. I only put a maximum because many people can't handle so many.

OOC (Out of Character)
                                  Please actually use the OOC. You may put it in your post or actually post in the OOC thread. I don't want to see you post in the ROLEPLAY and say, "OOC: Oh won't be posting today." etc.

Bolding
                                  Anything new from ANY section will be in BOLD for a week

Vampires
                                  If you're planning on being a vampire I don't want any sparkling skin s**t okay? This isn't the Twilight Saga.

Bare With Me
                                  It will take me awhile to answer you PM, because I have a life, so please be patient with me accepting you, and don't spam my inbox asking why I didn't accept.

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Rooming

One bed per room. HUR HUR HUR

First Floor

Room 101 Abel X& Flora X
                                  Room 102 xxxxxxX & xxxxX
                                  Room 103 xxxxx X & xxxxx X
                                  Room 104 xxxxX & xxxx X

Second Floor

Room 201 LukaX & Yonah X
                                  Room 202 TorioX & LuMeii X
                                  Room 203 xxxxxX & xxxxxX
                                  Room 204 xxxxxx & xxxxxX

GUEST BEDROOMS

Room A Shen Hong X & Eris X
                                  Room C Burnando X & Francis MarieX

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Events

Sports Festival XXXXXX Now or Later? Later.
                                  Three days filled with athletic activities.

Spring Break XXXXXX Now or Later? Later.
                                  One week of school off to enjoy the new weather.

Powerless Day XXXXXX Now or Later? Later.
                                  Whole day all students are stripped of their powers.

Fiancee Switch XXXXXX Now or Later? Later.
                                  Your fiancee will be switched to someone else. Your character is aware and completely shocked. PM me if there is a specific person you want as your fiancee and might might be paired with him/her. Can't hurt to try right? This will last for three roleplay days or maybe longer or maybe permanently. Teehee

Crystal Luxury Cruise Line XXXXXX Now or Later? Later.
                                  The whole school goes on a private yacht cruise as a field trip. It lasts for seven roleplay days.

Couples Day XXXXXX Now or Later? Later.
                                  All couples go out on a date and hang out, but can not hang out with anyone else or any other student.

Survival Day XXXXXX Now or Later? Later.
                                  You and another student, that is not your fiancee, will be sent out into the forest to survive the night... or few days...

Classes Begin XXXXXX Now or Later? Later.
                                  Well, you know what these two horrible words mean. c;

More will be added gimme ideas o-o

Places you can go to.

In School Grounds
                                  In school market (Small doesn't have everything), Cafe, Cafeteria, Library, Indoor pool, Garden, Outdoor pool, Bowling, Billiard Hall, Ballroom, Lounge, Theater, Bathrooms, Auditorium, Ice Rink, Gym, Club and Activities Room, Church, Arcade, All sports field, and Pond.

Out of School Grounds
                                  Market (Big and has everything), Restaurants, Lake Almay, Beach, Park, Theme Park, Bookstore, Candy Store, Resort on separate island, Cruise Line Office, Train Station, Hotel, Dentist, Bar, Weapon Shop, Lake Ditto, Music Shop, Clothing Stores, Antique Shop, Sauna, Coffee Shop, Pizzeria, Hair Salon, Furniture store, Shoe Store, Airport, Docks, Unknown Cave, Forest, Field, Pet shop, Sidewalk Outlets, and Hospital.

Map

LyricurI made this you better thank her o u o
All extra floors added will be uncompleted floors.

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

OPEN

Note:

For all of the old loyal rpers from the previous thread.
Another New day rise and shine, eat some eggs and bacon!
For all the new ones, its a brand new day for you,
roam around the grounds get to know it!

Time, Date, and Weather

XXXXXMARCH
                                  | Sun Mon Tue WedxThuxFrixSat
                                  | 11 | 11 | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 |
                                  | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
                                  | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
                                  | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 |
                                  | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 11 | 11 |

XXXXXTIME OF DAY

Early Morning // Morning // Late Morning // Noon // Afternoon // Evening // Night // Midnight

XXXXXIt is...

Sunny // Slightly Cloudy // Raining // Snowing // Clear // Thunderstorm // Snow Storm // Hail

XXXXXand...

Heavy Rain // Light Rain // Bright // Freezing // Cold // Slightly Chilly // Hot // Warm // Foggy // Neutral

XXXXXwith _____ winds

None // Light // Hard // Strong

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
YƱŔ ßYFŔĪƐИD ĪS Λ ƉƱƇĤƐ ߤƓ
YƱŔ MMMΛ ƬĿD YƱ S
ƐŔĪS ΛƬĿΛИƬĪS
ƐѴƐŔYßDY ҠИѠS
ĪƬS ƬĪMƐ YƱ ƬŔY MƐ

██████ ▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒░░░░ ████████████ »-(¯`v´¯) ████████████ ░░░░▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓ ██████

We be flirtin:: Shen
Rendezvousing:: dorm room
DayDreaming::
Outfit

After entering the dorm room with Shen, she stood by watching him set some things down near the couch and leave to the kitchen. Quietly she walked on over looking at the trinkets he had bought, from the looks of them they seemed heavy. Although it was nice to look at them, Eris real aim was Shen's cat shirt that was ripped during the fight this morning. Grabbing the shirt from the couch, she neatly folded it and slipped it into the bag of thread and fabric. Patting the bag, she went to the bedroom and set the bag to rest beside the bed. Hearing the guests arrive, Eris went to the door to greet them in. Vivian's music box provided entertainment while Eris brought out snacks for them. When it got late, they said there good nights and departed. Now alone, the sphinx went ahead to take a shower washing the sea right off her body.

Eris had woken up extremely early, earlier than Shen letting the quiet time to be just her time. While he slept in the dark, Eris took out her drawing pad and sketched for some time. Afterwards some arts and crafts and in the end, Eris had fallen back asleep curled up in a ball with her panda bear near the edge of the bed. Her hair hung off the side, any dangerous turn in her sleep would render the girl on the floor. Luckily there was a pillow on the floor, so if she did fall it might prevent head damage..maybe. The bed was a mess with: scissors on the bed, ripped pieces of paper, small pieces of fabric, a plastic bag, pens, markers, pencils, and a craft kit just surrounding her.

xXThisNOONAisBACKXx

Potential Love Interest

HeartlessHunter13

Witty Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
VioletMurders

Potential Love Interest

HeartlessHunter13

User Image
❛❛ Tell me whats the point of doing this every night
What you're giving me Is nothing but a heart
It's a lullaby

Gonna kill my dreams, oh
This is the last time

Baby make up your mind.❜❜

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Lxuxkxa Gxlxixnxkxoxv

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Luka smiled at the girl, knowing she would be close by. Good. Because he had no idea where his sister was, and, at this point, he needed a friend. His fiance was forever angry at him it seemed, so there was really no point in hoping for a peaceful, friendly relationship right now. But Eris was nice, and it was helpful to know he could count on her to be a reoccurring presence in his life here at school.

"That is good. I plan to visit you then. " Luka said, nodding a little and noting her next words, all about her old fiance. Well... he sounded unpleasant. The idea of arranged marriage did not seem to sit well with the girl, which was understandable. Sure, it was semi-normal in Luka's household.... but any marriage to someone other than LuMeii did make him regretful. That was unavoidable, and he was ever the one to somehow find a positive side to any bad situation. He turned his attention back to Shen and Vivian, both done shopping, both not very talkative. Shen just nodded, and Vivian turned it back on them. Well.... This would not be a very conversational atmosphere it seemed.Again, Luka was thankful for Eris becoming his friend at this point. Despite his attempts to ignore her, Luka did see she had set down her bags.... and a gentleman never made a lady hold heavy things. Rule number 1. He frowned a little to himself before raising his gaze at her.

"I can carry those." Luka said, nodding to Eris, as she also noticed the situation and suggested it. Eris suggested they return the bags, and head strait over to Shen and Eris's room. It sounded.... nice. It would be fun to hang out with other people, even if two of them were not very talkative.

"Splendid." Luka said, smiling at the thought and reaching for Vivian's bags, only to have her pick them up. Well.... that was a shame. He was growing increasingly angry, being gentleman-blocked all the time by this impossible woman. He followed in silence, nodding to her as she went to drop off her things in the room. Afterwards he spent time with Eris, Shen, and Vivian, in an offscreen, awkward hangout session. When they parted he left Vivian to return to the room, instead heading off to meet with LuMeii outside. They talked for a couple hours, exchanging stories of their first day at the new school. The twin's both felt a strange longing for these people they met..... The thought made their meeting slightly awkward, but, after it ended, they parted with the usual hugs and kind words. Luka went to sleep, near the edge of the bed he had to share with Vivian, not at all wanting to impose himself.

The next morning, he awoke and watched, wondering what to do. First... shower... then clothes... then food. Luka sighed at the thought, getting up and claiming the bathroom, smiling as he took a cold shower. Yes. Cold. Because really he had missed the feeling of cold water. It felt so nice against his skin. He took a while, not truly caring if Vivian was waiting or not.

User Imagetemporary.User ImageblissUser Image

Witty Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

↘↘↘↘LxuxMxexixix xGxlxixnxkxoxv

LuMeii smiled at Dale, as he suggested a venue for them to hang out. They all sounded rather interesting, and she took a little time to think over each option.

"Zhee mu-seeum sounds good."
                                                    She said, ever an intellectual and interested in indulging in a source of it. History was her best subject after all, as, being an heir meant being instructed in the ways of strategy and warfare. History was a major part of that. LuMeii loved reading about old battles, and the family lineage. Human museums were just as fun. They held old bones, and tomes that Luka desperately wanted to see. As she got up and walked with Dale to this place, he asked her about her past 'dating'.

"Never. I vas not allowed."
                                                    Luka said, not exactly sad by that fact. Sure, she was not allowed to date, but, there were a lot of things she was now allowed. Such as leaving the house ever, or seeing another person, let alone a boy, ever. The only one she ever knew was Luka, and likewise, she was the only girl he ever knew. It was comfortable for them, and, what they had was far deeper than simple 'dating'. The thought made her smile a little.

Needless to say, Luka and Dale had a pleasant trip to the museum. She enjoyed his company, and, while she was hesitant to trust him at first, after today, she felt just a tad more comfortable around him.... She returned to the room with him, excusing herself for a short-while to meet with Luka, to talk and catch up. Afterwards, she returned promptly to her dorm, smiling at Dale as she layed down on the bed, hesitantly at first, but, due to her constant search for heat, cuddling up near him. Well, cuddling was a bold word. it was more like laying against the warmest thing next to her, which was him.

The morning after held surprise for LuMeii, as she awoke next to the warm figure that was Dale. She blushed madly at the thought of her subconscious choices last night, getting out of bed and making her way to the bathroom to change. When she finished she peaked out the door, watching his sleeping form and wondering if he noticed anything.

Jessah Williams

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
the Academy laid in front of the dark haired male his deep blue eyes slowly moving to take it all in. he took his first steps towards the tall building his mothers words ringing in his mind 'im sending you away.......to a place where you'll meet some friends......and your wife' his mother had arranged him to marry someone at this place who as of yet he had no clue. the male had made it to the front doors his eyes moving to look down at the handle 'well......here we go i suppose' he placed his hand on the handle slowly opening the door. he stepped inside then silently closed the door behind him. he glanced around releasing a soft sigh thinking about more of his mothers words 'don't worry about school......because the place i'm sending you is a school!' the thought made him smile he didn't want to leave but his mother didn't take no for an answer. he found his way to a small office where a young receptionist sat staring at a computer screen. he slowly made his way to stand in front of her desk yet he didn't speak to her he just waited hoping she'd take notice to him. it didn't take long for the young female to see him no doubt wondering why he hadn't said anything "um......may i help you?" he jumped very slightly as words filled his mind he was getting used to the silence. he stared down at her before deciding to speak "yes......my names kitari motaku" it was all he said but it was all she needed before her hands ran across the keyboard "ah yes..." she quickly spun in her chair and dug through a drawer for a few moments before returning with a key in her hand "here is your dorm key....don't lose it ok" she placed the key on the desk in front of him then returned to her computer screen. he grabbed the key from the desk then bowed his head slightly "thank you....." he turned then left seeing that he had no further business there at the moment. he decided to wander the halls for a short while so he could get a feel for the school and where he'd be living.

Smitten Admirer

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

► ℣ivian ₩illow ◄

Listen to my voice, look into my eyes..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

She didn't spend as much time talking as she hoped at Shen and Eris's, but they had a nice time. She finally got her stereo back, much to her relief, so now she would be able to listen to her favorite tracks.

Though when she was heading back to the dorm, Luka went down the stairs, leaving her alone. She opened her mouth to ask him where he was going, but bit back her comment, not sure if she wanted to know.

Fumbling with the key as she turned the lock, she walked into the cold empty dorm, turning the light on. Vivian made her way to change her clothes into her long white nightgown, and sat on the bed, taking out her vanity mirror and brush. Combing her hair several times, she braided her hair and finally went to sleep, exhausted by the day's events.

-----

The sound of water was the first thing she heard, the melodic sound of it reminded her of rain, running down the windows of her old room. She always loved sleeping during a storm, with the wind howling and the rain pouring, it was oddly relaxing.

Though when she opened her eyes, she squinted at the sunlight that was showing through one of the windows in the room. Her brows furrowed for a moment, confused as to why she heard water-

Oh.

Looking at the empty bed, she glanced towards the bathroom, to where the sound of water was coming from.

Luka was taking a shower.

The thought made her blush, as she quickly tried to take the chance to change into her school outfit. She put on her plaid green skirt and white button up, along with the red blazer. Tying the yellow bow had been the hardest part, wanting to make sure the bow was absolutely perfect. She tied two red bows into her hair, one on each side as she looked in the mirror, content with her outfit.

Vivian was thankful that she fell asleep before Luka had returned, since she had never shared a bed with anyone before. The thought of him sleeping next to her couldn't leave her mind, and a scowl traced her lips lightly.

And the fact that he was taking forever to get out of the shower was becoming annoying, so she made her way over to the door, knocking on it several times. She needed to brush her teeth and wash her face, and do her makeup before she went out today!

"Are you going to finish anytime soon?!" She yelled through the door, pressing her ear against the wood.

what is there to love hate..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With: Luka
Mood: Peeved
Thoughts: What's he even doing in there?!
OOC: "He took a while, not truly caring if Vivian was waiting or not." Omg that was great xD

HeartlessHunter13
VioletMurders
xXThisNOONAisBACKXx

Distinct Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
User Image User Image User Image
王神红 Wang Shen Hong

For once in a long while, Shen Hong had a dreamless sleep. Probably a good thing since he didn't open his eyes to a land of an apocalyptic destruction and him burning to death. Then again, he wouldn't mind the other one he felt at the beach. Just him floating in dark space until a light shined. A light that embraced him, making him feel safe and at peace.

His red-orange eyes groggily opened as sunlight crept through the window blinds. He hissed faintly when some of that light hit him. He was about to raise his right arm to block the beams only to feel a quick shot of pain. Oh yeah, he almost forgot. This arm was going to be out of commission for a while until further notice. The redhead used his left hand to grip the couch back and hosted himself up while sighing and using his right hand to ruffle his hair.

A low banging and yelling from next door caused the shi's ears to twitch. Most like Vivian and Luka getting off to a bad start again. "Are you going to finish anytime soon?!" Shen Hong let out another sigh and ruffled his red locks again as he got off the couch. As he was about to head into the bathroom, he instantly halted at the sight of Eris and the condition of the bed.

Despite the mess, the 20-year-old could distinguish his Grumpy Cat shirt that laid near his fiancee. Judging by the materials he saw, she fixed the tear that was given yesterday morning. As the Chinese stared blankly at the Atlantean, a small smile slowly formed. Shen Hong carefully and gently moved the dark silver haired woman much closer to the middle of the bed. He pushed her long locks away from her face and some behind her ears.

Oddly, when the shi moved the sphinx, she gripped the fixed t-shirt almost like it was a security blanket. He pulled the bed sheet, making sure the stuff on them didn't fall off, halfway over her body. The redhead grabbed the pillow off the floor and Xiao Yue from the edge. He placed the pillow off to the side and nestled the fat panda into the 18-year-old's arms.

Shen Hong loomed over Eris then brought his lips a few inches to her ear. "Xièxiè, Eris." With that, he went to the bathroom.

"我是人格化的火。"
(Wǒ shì réngéhuà de huǒ./I am the personification of fire.)

User Image

VioletMurders

StylingTear's Senpai

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
User Image
Love is like a plant.
No matter how much you try to make it grow faster
it will bloom at its own pace.

Cian Desmond MacInnis

Mood: Pensive
Apparel: Travel

Cian got off of his plane and sighed. He looked at the slip of paper with his fiancee's name ansd smiled. "Candice... or Candy... Hopefully she is as sweet as the thing she names herself after." He got into a limo which promptly brought him to the school. He exited the limo with his parasol open and protecting his face. He walked to the reception and learned his room number. He quickly went to his room and dropped his things off. He set his plants on a table and kissed them.

But once it blooms nothing can stop it.
For love may wilt but with the proper care it can be as beautiful as any bouquet
and as strong as any tree.

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
YƱŔ ßYFŔĪƐИD ĪS Λ ƉƱƇĤƐ ߤƓ
YƱŔ MMMΛ ƬĿD YƱ S
ƐŔĪS ΛƬĿΛИƬĪS
ƐѴƐŔYßDY ҠИѠS
ĪƬS ƬĪMƐ YƱ ƬŔY MƐ

██████ ▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒░░░░ ████████████ »-(¯`v´¯) ████████████ ░░░░▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓ ██████

We be flirtin:: Shen
Rendezvousing:: dorm room
DayDreaming::
Outfit

Even with being touched and moved around, Eris was asleep lost in her beautiful things. Well until a tree she drew on the wall had come to life and now was poking her, no it stabbed her. Waking up in a frenzy, she sat straight up with a pen sticking to her face as her eyes wildly searched for the tree in her dreams. The pen had fallen onto her lap, Eris glanced down picking up the pen before looking around the bed. Oh I fell asleep.. she realized seeing the giant mess on the bed. Turning to her side, Eris began pushing all the things on the bed to a pile. Though she stopped when she touched Shen's shirt. Raising the shirt in the air before her, she stared at her stitch work, which could barely be seen. Nodding her head, Eris slipped out of the bed and walked to the couch. It was then she realized Shen wasn't even there, her eyes glanced to the bathroom curiously and confirmed the light oozing out from the bottom of the door.

Setting the folded up shirt on the couch, Eris walked into the kitchen with both arms above her head as she stretched. Yawning, the female waltzed to the refrigerator and glanced inside seeing there was enough items for make a regular ol breakfast. Shen usually was the one up and cooking but since he was occupied it gave Eris a chance. Shen's cooking was good but sometimes you like something old and familiar, which i guess in his case has been doing. Taking out bowls and ingredients, Eris prepped and began cooking. The kitchen slowly was turning into a chaotic mess, she was all dirtied and so was the areas she cooked. Eris was telling the truth, when she got in the kitchen she was a hurricane but I mean it was probably because she had no real worries of things getting dirty. It was easy to clean things and she was having her fun moment. Egg veggie omelet, some crispy hash browns, small salad, some cut fruit was all set on the table and covered. Returning to the stove, Eris went into cooking some fluffy pancakes, a few were blueberry, some were chocolate chip, and another was a mix of small fruit. Eris probably looked ridiculous covered in flour, some pancake batter on her cheek that she had no clue was there, hair messy, and her yawning every other occasion flipping the pancakes tot he other side.

HeartlessHunter13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff