Maybe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nah 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

QuackButt's Prince

Tipper

♪♫ Aɴɴᴀ Mᴀʀɪᴀ ♫♪
User Image

❝ Anna Maria got done with her unpacking, and decided to go out of the dull room and out to the hallway. These rooms sure were filling up. Man, people sure do have problems. And I thought I was one of the only ones. She thought. Cool. New people to meet. She saw someone sitting on the bench, probably just listening to an iPod. That's what everyone does now-a-days. She could always try to talk, though. Right? I mean, who could blame her for trying? Hey. Anna Maria said to her, examining her closely, but not too closely. Her hair was a bleached color, but a pretty one. An awful lot of pink, but it sure did suit her. Around fifty bracelets around her wrists. Fashionable. She looked a bit confused about the school, but she could always be admiring it, like some do. Those two emotions are pretty close to each other when you're looking at this school. My name's Anna Maria. I don't mind if you use either one of the names, whatever is easier to remember. That's a nice way to introduce yourself, right? Aw well, even if it's not she's already said it. She got out her phone while she waited for her reply. ❞
★ Text ★
✉ {OCC - None.} ✉

the saver Vader's Compadre

Dangerous Capitalist

OOC
I'll make my next post tmrw, my friends throwing me a birthday party in the p3Charity & It's angel-themed and were doing a dice-roll for a rock angel.
p3Charity

QuackButt's Prince

Tipper

{OOC : Alrighty. Have fun!}
User Image

Ella Rose

"I cut...
Is it really that big of a deal?"

♥♥♥Ella looks at her phone, this school was beautiful and all but it was not the only thing on her mind. She looks up when she hears someone walking closer to her. Soon there was a girl with red hair infront of her, she smiles as the girl introduces herself. "Nice to meet you Anna. Im Ella." She did not really know what else to say but her name for now.♥♥♥

"I mean it's my body...
Why should you care if I loose blood or not?"

User Image

★ -No Texts- ★
✉ {OCC - None.} ✉

QuackButt's Prince

Tipper

♪♫ Aɴɴᴀ Mᴀʀɪᴀ ♫♪
User Image

❝ Anna Maria heard her reply, and smiled. That's a nice name, She started to say. It suits you. She didn't know what all to say, so she decided to put an activity on her list. My number's 77, if you want to contact. I'm about to explore. Looks like that rain finally vanished, would be nice to get outside. After the words went briskly out, she smiled and walked off to see if she could find any sort of back door, anything to get her mind off of her family, and how her desperate need of attention has still gotten to her all-time-low. Eh, life is life, I guess. She thought, and found a window and decided to use that instead. She went out without being caught. Walking around the school, she realized it was, as a matter of fact, pretty large. Not bad for an old building. Nice grass. She spoke to herself aloud. Can't wait until this place gets packed. That's when the fun really begins. She thought. She knew there were more people with problems than just these, and couldn't wait to see more people. Especially the more interesting ones. Just to add an effect to their everyday lives. ❞
★ Text ★
✉ {OCC - None.} ✉

Blessed Phantom

User Image
Cʜᴀɪɴ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇ'ᴅ
Mɪsᴛᴇʀ · Nɪᴄ Lᴇᴡɪs · Vᴏɪᴄᴇ

Nɪᴄ sʜʀᴜɢɢᴇᴅ, sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ at his clothes. Finally, he pulled out an iPhone 4 and his wallet, containing a few hundred from the weekend job he had to quit. Course he wouldn't smoke around her, he just needed to get that drag out. He moved to the dresser next to his bed, stacking the individual clothes he had into the different drawers, before turning to the backpack he had put down, unzipping it. He pulled out an iHome, setting it on top of the dresser, and then setting the iPhone in it, Newsies pouring out of the speakers.

Hᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ suitcase, then flopped on the vanilla-sheeted bed. He sang along with the music, though louder,

(OOC: Mini-writers block )

Dangerous Capitalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ValPostell ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'll be your entertainer,
I'm puttin’ on a show...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ KittyRomano ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Lalalala....Just wonder around eh." Kitty wandered around, talked to the people in the office, and found herself outside, sitting on the front steps, playing with her hair and pretending she was flying. She sat there, alone outside and just....sat."I'll be your entertainer, I'm putting on a show. I'm gonna levitate ya leave you want want wantin' more I see you fascinated, I got you hypnotized White glove put you dream up a fantasy before your eyes Step right up, on the stage free yourself, from the cage It's just an illusion~!"

"Oh, really? That's sad. Val smiled and walked over to his closet and took out his iPod. 5th generation, of course. It was blue & on the back of it was engraved "Val Postell's Beast; Love you baby!" It was a gift from his ex-girlfriend, about a year ago. The only reason they split was because Val came here. Y'know, to this school. Val decided to spark up a conversation. So, Ace, spot any cuties yet? Any girlfriend material? I mean, not to sound like a manwhore, but I just wanna get over my ex.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                        I'm gonna levitate ya leave you want want wantin' more
                                        I see you fascinated, I got you hypnotized
                                        White glove put you dream up a fantasy before your eyes
                                        Step right up, on the stage free yourself, from the cage
                                        It's just an i l l u s i o n

Ooc: might not post much, it's my birthday and I'm so happy.

QuackButt's Prince

Tipper

Adam Ace ☢

User Image .................. Ace kind of smiled at his reply. "There might be a good amount of chicks here, but some of them ain't too good'a lookers, but that little blonde I've seen out there in the hallway, she isn't too bad." Ace replied, still smiling. He looked back at the picture of his mom and sighed. 'He don't know that if he just goes all the way on some chick he's bound to have hell at this place. Or maybe he does?' Ace pondered at the question he brought onto himself. Yes, this is a usual thing for him.
.................. He picked up a book from one of the dresser drawers. One of the books he always loved. It's the one his mother loved. It brought some sort of a connect between them, as his father told him. Ace never understood what his father meant. Maybe he never will. We'll just see how the story unfolds. As he waited for Val's reply, he opened the hard-cover book, but just that first one. He looked at the name. The name that he'll remember for all his life. His mother's name. He took out a silver sharpie and wrote his name under hers, just in case the book ever got lost in this place. It's one of the only memories he'll ever have of her. He didn't want to loose it, and even if he did, he wanted to make sure he got it back. Ace moved the next few pages along while he waited for Val's reply, if there was one. He could just yell 'Thanks,' and run off to find that chick he told her about. 'Oh well.' He thought, starting to read a bit.

✆ [OOC : Ah. No worries. Happy Birthday. cat_biggrin ] ✆
✡ [Texts : ] None...Yet. ✡

Dangerous Capitalist

I'm puttin’ on a show...

"Nice, nice. Blondes = good... Anyways...you like to read?" Val fell backwards and landed on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. He forgot about the box and he quickly closed it and put it in the dresser drawer. Val grinned and put a picture of him and Kate, his ex who he's trying to get over. He's a ladies man, but he wants to find one girl to stay with for the rest of his life.

Ooc: Thank you~

Shameless Bookworm

✿Charlotte Quinn✿

Charlotte went further up the stairs and finally found a door that said "Authorized Personnel Only". She looked at the door and saw it was a pin-pad and key lock. She twisted her mouth and pulled her headphones from her ears. Sighing, she turned her iPod off and shoved it into her pocket. 'I guess I'll have to figure out a different way. Maybe from outside...', she thought to herself and walked down the stairs slowly.

She got to the second floor, looked down the hallway, and walked back down towards her room. She pushed open the door to her room and looked at Nic on his bed. Charlotte sat down on her bed and adjusted her pillow. "Access to the roof is locked." she scowled and threw herself onto the pillow. "I thought there'd be more fun this to do here than this." She turned on her side and looked over at him, curling her knees to her chest.

{OOC }User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

QuackButt's Prince

Tipper

Adam Ace ☢

User Image .................. "I'm not a big reader, unless it's this one. It's..." Ace tried t o say it was his mother's before she died. Maybe he shouldn't get too detailed. "It's my mother's. She's always loved it. It's one of my favorites too." It's good not to be too detailed. For now, anyway. "You planning on finding a chick to stay with for a while?" Maybe this question wasn't the best one to ask. Ace just hated silences. Like the funeral. His mother's funeral. His best friend's funeral. They were both too young for a funeral of their own. Ace shook away the thoughts of them and kept them in the back of his mind, as he continued on reading. If Val replies, he'll keep the conversation going until one of them leaves. That's the way he was.
✆ [OOC : None.] ✆

Dangerous Capitalist

I'm puttin’ on a show...

Val sat at the edge of his bed and put his head in his hands. Those exact words came from a young Kate Reed 3 years ago. 'Hey Val, you planning on finding a girl to stick with for a while' 'Yeah, but I can't find anybody.' 'What about me...?' 'Alright..' Val picked his head up and looked at Ace. Yeah, I really want to. But for now I'm just gonna lay low... not get too involved to quickly. Val sighed. I miss my mom. She died when I was 7... He looked at Ace for a minute and looked back at the ground.

Ooc: Thank you~

QuackButt's Prince

Tipper

Adam Ace ☢

User Image .................. So he has a breaking point. This could be something to know about later on. "I know the feeling. Literally." Ace said, and drew a quick breath. "I...I've got to get some fresh air. I don't think a window can do the same, you know?" And with that, Ace was out of the dorm, away from yet another death-conversation. Why do these always happen when he talks to someone? Ace hurries down the stairs, like something was after him....Without a horrified expression on his face.
................... As he passes the office, he sees the desk man. "No drama, and you'll be safe for now." Ace watched the man's expression, and laughed. There's that hallway, with the tables. Vases are safe, as well as the two lamps. Anything else: Still safe. Thank God. As he got to the front doors, he opened one and saw someone sitting there. "Hey," Ace said, loud enough to hear. Not too loud. It kinda echoed there. "Sorry if I startled you." He said, his voice smooth. Ace added the last part because he doesn't like to seem rude, I mean, who does?
..................... As he waited for his reply, he admired her. Her hair was in curls, and her wondered if it was prettier in the front or the back. Her wondered about her eyes. Maybe a deep blue, or a light jade...Maybe a brown? Ace just couldn't wait to find out. Her admired girls' eyes. It's always been one of the things he wondered about. How eyes could come in so many different colors, and why. While he waited to see what her reply would be, either a reply that would have him stunned for disturbing or startling her, or maybe even a positive one that someone came out to talk with her, he wondered about eyes. And of course he remembered his mother's eyes. They were always one of the prettiest he's ever seen.

✆ [OOC : Sorry for the late reply. I'm trying to do about 7 things at once. I'll try to reply a little quicker.] ✆

Shy Fatcat

User Image

emotion_bigheart 【Lily】 emotion_bigheart Amanda Gray a.k.a
      MISSREDHEAD

Jar Of HeartsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChristina Perri
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

Whoxxxxdoxxxxyouxxxx thinkxxxx youxxxxare?.
          Collectingxxxxyourxxxxjarxxxx ofxxxx heartsxxxxand.
          tearingxxxxlovexxxxapartxxxx yourxxxxgonnaxxxxcatch.
          A coldxxxxfrom thexxxxicexxxx insidexxxx yourxxxxsoul.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lily watched and sighed as all the building passed by, but in her mind. She could only think about one thing; Her mom. Lily came back to reality just as they pulled into the school parking lot. The large school reflected of her green eyes. She opened the door, and pulled her bag out with her. Her dad also stepped out, and tried having a conversation with her, But Lily kept walking and ignored her dad, since she wasn't a big fan of her dad.

Lily got her keys to her room and her schedule and headed towards the dorm. She pushed through people and avoided contact. She hadn't had her high since she started staying with her dad. She found her room, and put her bag on the floor, next to the empty bed. Lily made her bed and put her bag up ontop of it. She didn't really know if she had a roomate or not. She didn't really care if there was someone in the room. She went through her bags and found her pipe and her bag of weed. She put it in her pockets and headed out.

Out Of Color:▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Feeling:Annoyed
My Gps: School hallways

What I'm Thinking:I need to smoke.
Crush: N/A
Taken: Nope

Dangerous Capitalist

I'm puttin’ on a show...

"Huh....Oh. Hi. You didn't startle me, really. Kitty turned around to face the boy. "Hi. I'm Kitty. Kitty put a warm smile on her face. She didn't want to make a bad first impression. Before he came out, Kitty was wondering if she'd be alone, out there forever. A girl passed her a minute or two ago. Kitty was wondering how her dad died, and why he'd divorced her mom right before. Had her dad known he was going to die? So much to wonder about, so little time. Ok this boy is super cute....but It's all on the personality.... Kitty looked into the boys eyes for a minute, before looking back down at the ground. She didn't make eye contact usually, and if she did, she'd get sleepy. Which is why she never looked at somebody's eyes longer than a minute. She leaned against the wall and played with a curl of her beautiful, soft, milky blonde hair, awaiting a reply.

Ooc: might not post much, it's my birthday and I'm so happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff