Friendly Businesswoman

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

❤ some can ( t a k e ) it or leave it
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBUT I DON'T WANNA XLETX ITX GO ↘↘

This day was already off to a bad start.

It was 6:30 AM and Ava was already running late. Her alarm was supposed to go of at 6:00 sharp so she'd have enough time to shower and then try and find the perfect outfit for her first day. Of course, any normal girl would have been picking out their outfits days in advance, but no, not Ava. It's a little hard to pick out the perfect outfit while trying to unpack and eat the remains of the fast-food dinner that her family got, all at the same time. It was just yet another reason she despised her family's move at this point in her life. It was her senior year of high school, and she'd have to start all over again. All the new faces, figuring out which girls to hang out with, which sports to try out for… Ugh, she couldn't even imagine everything right now.

Ava took a quick look at her weather app on her phone, and then started narrowing down the categories of her clothes. She eventually picked a read and black plaid tank top and some ripped skinny jeans with the leg-ends rolled up. She made a move to go for her old worn-out black Converse, but stopped herself. She had a chance most girls only dreamed of having. She could make over her entire life. As she scanned all the shoes she owned, she noticed a lot of them were very run-down from walking through the streets of her hometown all the time with her friends. She got on her hands and knees and took a closer look at all her shoes to see which one would give her current outfit the best accent. As she looked she noticed an unopened box hidden behind all her other shoes. She dragged it out and opened the box, and immediately let out a tiny squeal. Her mother had surprised her with the heels she'd been eyeing for a month! She quickly put them on and walked around in them around the bedroom. They fit perfectly! She grabbed her black leather jacket from the closet just in case the weather turned south. She noticed her small black beanie hanging from the doorknob of her closet door and put it on top of her naturally blonde hair.

Ava quickly grabbed her red and black plaid backpack (to match her of course) and stuffed all the essentials inside: her books, notepads, pens, and extra makeup for any touch-ups needed throughout the day. She walked as quickly as she could through the hallway to the dining room, where she knew her mother would have some toast waiting for her. "Thanks Mom! You're the best!" She cried as she grabbed the toast. She quickly slathered some butter on top and grabbed her keys from the hook by the door. As worn-out as her old army-green Jeep was, she'd never get rid of it.

Although Ava could have sworn she'd be late for her first day, she actually made it with just a few moments to spare. She looked down at her gold heart watch and saw she had just enough time to find her locker and make her way to her first class.

As soon as Ava found her locker, number 17, she put her backpack on top of it and opened it to pull out the map she had scored from the front desk. It looked like she had a little bit of walking to do to get to her first class of the day. Without looking up from the map in her hand, she picked up her backpack and started walking in the general direction of her classroom. She didn't even notice the two people standing and talking to each other right in front of her. As she looked up she tried to walk around them but it was too late and she ended up running into the young man standing there.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" Ava had bumped into him and landed on her knees. Everything had spilled out of her backpack. In her desperation to find the classroom, she had forgotten to zip her backpack back up. She quickly tried to introduce herself and put everything back at the same time. "My name is Ava Higgins. I just moved here. It's my senior year." She mentally punched herself. Wow, way to make a great first impression Ava… She finished putting everything back into her backpack and stood back up.

Currently with Kalen and Alli
                        Outfit x
                        Feeling Stupid

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image

Darren scanned the crowd at the courtyard from his table. It seemed a lot of people were already in their friend circles. Most jocks were hanging with their own or the cheerleaders and other popular kids, smarties were hanging with other smarties, band people hanging with other band people. Darren...he would not know what to classify himself yet. Maybe it was good that he was not in a group just yet. He had 4 years to figure that out. He did not mind being a misfit, personally, although most beg to differ. He was used to it in all of his schooling. He wasn't a reject, nor was he a popular kid...he was just there...as an extra for the most part. Darren did not mind being the center of attention, for good or for bad. He was one of those, just get in, get out, go on with life type of people.

Just then there was one girl with black shades who came into his presence...who seemed desperate to get to know him. Darren leaned back slightly at her straight forward comment. "Oh...um...yea. I'm Darren...Darren Crough? Yea, I'm knew here, but bro and sis graduated from here last year. You remember Danny Crough or Jessica Crough?" Darren did not really know what else to say since it came so fast. First person to meet in high school...and who knows how long she will stick around. Might as well start somewhere. He had to admit, Darren thought she was really pretty, despite most likely being a senior. He's seen enough movies to figure out that a freshman dating a senior was definitely not the social norm, so he would have no true chance at that. All Darren could do with her was run to the end of his chain and bark. Doubt she thought he was a piece of eye candy either. Darren was expecting another friendzone to happen sometime soon.

As he waited for a response, he noticed some signup sheets just behind where the girl was standing. He took a moment to try and gaze at which sports the signups were for. From what he could see, the signups were for the fall sports: Men's Soccer, Football, Co-ed Cheerleading (he was yet to hear of a guy signing up yet...), Ladies' Volleyball, and Co-ed Cross-Country. He would have to wait until later to get his name on the list for Soccer for sure. He wondered on the thought of football...maybe he could be a kicker. He'd love to try being a receiver or running back because he had the speed and agility, but he knew practices for soccer and football were at the same time, with football starting during the last session of PE for the day...only time would tell.

Darren also began to think about his first high school class, Algebra. Math was more his forte, compared with English and Science. Math and History were his top two subjects so he was pretty content that he had a decent class at the start of the day...some incentive to not drag to class pretty much every day. He kept thinking about his schedule and his sport options as he waited for an answer from the new girl.

Outfit: First Day + Backpack + Snapback
                                                    Location: Home -> School -> Quad Bench
                                                    Company: Alone -> an upperclassman...or woman
                                                    Thoughts: Hmm... a talkative girl... yay to new friends
                                                    OOC: First Post... Sorry for Length...It will definitely be toned down from now on
                                                    Theme Song: I See Red

Tagged Peeps:
                                                    One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
          EVERYTHING IS WHITE, BUT BLACKER THAN I KNOW <
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D x B L A C K E R x T H A N x T H Ex W H I T E x O F x T H E x S N O W, x B E T T E R x J U S T x G O x W I T H x T H E x F L O W
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H E x L A S T x T H I N G x W E x S H O U L D x D O x I S x G O x S L O W
          xxxxxx ───────────────────────────────────── ☆☆

Kalen was very smooth with his actions as he spoke to this unfamiliar face. She introduced herself and he gave her a small nod of his head in a welcoming gesture. Alli Denzell seemed very uncertain with her actions, as if she was almost intimidated by the boy, but it made sense with his bright blue eyes and upper classman status. He thought it was cute that she was even trying.

Though the school was moving so quickly, Kalen felt like it was all moving slow around him, which frightened him since he couldn't handle if it was another slow year. All he wanted was to get out of here and do his own thing. Having to handle one more day of his mothers excessive gossip was going to make him go insane. He pulled out his phone and checked to see if he had any new texts. Hopefully there would be a party tonight, cause he needed an excuse to stay out tonight.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Miss Denzell."

His brilliant smile flashed at the young girl before his eyes drifted to the courtyard. From where he was standing, he could see a few of the girls he had 'flings' with. He saw Skylar Moore with her usual unclassy group of friends, which shouldn't have affected him. He knew that she had a poor choice in friend group. The small female's voice caught Kalen's attention again, which made him glance away from the courtyard, and back at her small face,

"Sure. I'd be happy to help."

He reached over and took the crinkled paper with her schedule on it and then pulled out his notebook. He had an old map in it from awhile ago, and for some reason he held onto it. He handed it to her and then looked back at the schedule. Just as he began to point to a hallway, he was almost smacked off his feet, yet again. It was not hard for the six foot four boy to compose himself quickly and straighten his Armani shirt.

"It seems like I am the person to run into today, Hello Ava. I'm Kallen, and this is Alli."

He introduced Alli, then turned back to Ava as she spoke. He bend down and picked the notebook off of the floor and handed it to her, before offering her the same brilliant smile that he had given Alli upon meeting her.

"How do you both like the school so far?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                                                            `( ) OOC : ew. this post sucks. i just tried to push a post out.
                                                                                            LOCATION : - - - lockers ; two stranger girls
                                                                                            EXTRA : - - - -

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friendly Businesswoman

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

❤ some can ( t a k e ) it or leave it
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBUT I DON'T WANNA XLETX ITX GO ↘↘

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid……

Ava couldn't help but keep repeating the one word through her mind as she stood slowly. She was very grateful to the young man who handed her one of her many notebooks. She made sure to always have a fresh notebook for every subject in high school. She took a deep breath, recollecting her cool air she was originally going to put on until she made the right friends, and opened her eyes to see the boy's chest in front of her face. She tilted her head upwards and noticed he was a foot taller than she was easily.

"Oh, uh… Hi Kalen, and Alli. I'm Ava." She mentally slapped herself. "Wait, I said that already… Um…" She racked her brain trying to find something to say that would make her stand out. "It's nice to meet both of you. I just moved here and I'm so excited."

This was technically true. Even though she was still peeved with her parents for making her move right before her senior year, she knew instantly she'd be able to get through it if she had such a cute guy going to the same school. Something about him looked so familiar. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she could have sworn she had seen that face before. He looked hot enough to be in magazines, but Ava never read any unless they had a celebrity she recognized in them.

She realized all too suddenly they were standing there in silence. "Oh, um, hey. I'm thinking about trying out for cheerleading, and then either soccer or basketball when the season comes around. Do you know where the tryouts are being held?" She asked. She put her right foot behind her left ankle and connected her hands in front of her waist. This pose always seemed to work when she wanted info.

Currently with Kalen and Alli
                        Outfit x
                        Feeling Cute

O.O.C. Omg. Sorry this post sucked so bad. I'll try to do better next time.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
↣↣𝔄 𝔩 𝔩 𝔦 𝔐 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔞 𝔥 𝔇 𝔢 𝔫 𝔷 𝔢 𝔩 𝔩↢↢
╚══════════════╝
Main Emotion: (/。\)
Company: Kalen Monthottyhothothot...hot...
Tell me sσϻϵτʜɩɴɢ I need to κɴσω
Then take my ʙʀϵɑτʜ and ɴϵvϵʀ let it go
If you just let me ɩɴvɑɗϵ your sρɑcϵ
I'll take the ρʟϵɑsυʀϵ, take it with the ρɑɩɴ
And if in the ϻσϻϵɴt I bite my ʟɩρ
ʙɑʙʏ, in the moment, you'll κɴσω this is
Something ʙɩɢɢϵʀ than us and beyond ʙʟɩss
Give me a ʀϵɑsσɴ to ʙϵʟɩϵvϵ it

'Cause if you ωɑɴτ to κϵϵρ me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯...
𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 took notice of him checking his phone and her mind freaked out on her again. Oh god am I annoying him? I'm probably annoying him. Of course I am. I mean... I'm just being dumb. I should just go to class before I embarrass myself even further if that's even possible. Oh Good god. Her mind was trailing until he smiled at her again. Damn it. He really was too gorgeous for her. She didn't even understand why he was sitting here talking to her.

When he said he would help her, she suddenly felt self-conscious. She probably looked so stupid and he was just being polite to her. She should just take her schedule and leave. Jesus...

Her thoughts were interrupted as another girl came over and Alli looked to her. When she introduced herself nervously, Alli flashed a dimpled smile at the girl. She had just been about to introduce herself, when her voice fell short as Kalen began speaking. He introduced her for her and she glanced up at him with a bit of surprise. Since when did boys have manners? Then again she WAS in high school now so of course boys and well, everything would be different. She just wasn't expecting things like that. She wasn't expecting anyone to be a gentleman.

Her eyes flicked back over to Ava and smiled that dimpled smile again as she introduced herself again. She couldn't help but giggle lightly when she stuttered over herself. The girl seemed to have the same nervous antics as Alli held herself. It's nice to meet you too. Alli replied politely, yet bursting with kindness.

Her attention returned to Kalen as he asked how they were enjoying the school so far. She was about to speak up, her lips parted to speak and everything, but Ava spoke first, so Alli just closed her lips once again and bit her bottom lip. When the girl said that she just moved here and was excited Alli just looked down at her feet. She looked up and just said, It's just school to me. Wow that sounded lame. Good going Alli you probably just made yourself look more like a retard. She then sighed internally and tried to correct herself, I mean not that I'm not excited it's just... uh... It's hard to determine how I feel about it on the first day. she tried to sound like anything but a freshman, but blushed furiously as she failed to do so. So if I could just leave now... I'm totally making a complete fool out of myself. she thought a bit annoyed at her own demeanor.

As the topic changed, Alli was about to ask for her schedule back, but Ava beat her to the punch to ask about cheerleading try out and sports tryouts. Her stance changed to one of curiousity, and Alli's voice died in her throat once again. At this rate, she'd get to class about, never. She was to blame though, she had stalled herself. She should've just left things with the locker and went to class. This guy was WAY too far out of her league and she didn't have a chance at all. She was getting in way over her head trying to stall and let all these silly thoughts run through her head. She really should be leaving and heading to class. She didn't want to make a bad first impression on her teachers. Sure these guys were older than her and probably didn't care as much but then again they probably didn't want to be doctors.

Not wanting to interrupt their conversation though, for that would be rude, Alli just clasped her hands together behind her and kept her mouth shut. She would wait for the opportunity to be able to speak up, get her schedule, and leave with the utmost amount of embarrassment. What a great first day this was turning out to be....
...And if you ʀϵɑʟʟʏ ɴϵϵɗ me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔦 Out Of Character: Hahah It was either post here or do my math hw....

I know your ϻστɩvϵs and you know ϻɩɴϵ
The ones that ʟσvϵ me, I tend to leave ʙϵʜɩɴɗ
If you κɴσω about me and cʜσσsϵ to stay
Then take this ρʟϵɑsυʀϵ and take it with the ρɑɩɴ
And if in the ϻσϻϵɴτ you bite your ʟɩρ
When I get you ϻσɑɴɩɴɢ you know it's ʀϵɑʟ
Can you feel the ρʀϵssυʀϵ between your ʜɩρs
I'll make it ғϵϵʟ like the ғɩʀsτ time
User Image
So what would I do if I can't 𝔉 𝔦 𝔤 𝔲 𝔯 𝔢 it out...

...You got to 𝔗 𝔯 𝔶 again...

...So what would I do if I can't 𝔉 𝔦 𝔤 𝔲 𝔯 𝔢 it out?

...'Cause if you 𝔚 𝔞 𝔫 𝔱 to 𝔎 𝔢 𝔢 𝔭 me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯...

...And if you ℜ 𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔶 𝔑 𝔢 𝔢 𝔡 me, you got to 𝔏 𝔬 𝔳 𝔢 𝔐 𝔢 ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯

ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯, ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯, ℌ 𝔞 𝔯 𝔡 𝔢 𝔯

╚══════════════╝
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Morning, a sickening word that could only be thought of with the screeching sound of an alarm clock; and that was exactly how the morning started for Autumn. Met with the blaring sound of BEEP…BEEP…BEEP, she slammed her hand against the snooze button. She had never been a morning person and this morning, was no acceptation. Her body slummed foreword in an attempt to crawl out of bed but this only succeeded in leaving half her body on the floor. A groan parted her pale lips as her blonde hair sloppily fell around her face. Her facial features smooshed against her bed sheets leaving a few wrinkles imprinted on the side of her face. “Baise ******** mornings!) With a frustrated grunt Autumn pushed herself out of bed completely and stumbled to her feet. The cold hard wood floor shocked the surface of her skin, leaving her breathless momentarily. “Well this is a grand way to start the morning…” She shivered, a trail of goose bumps cascading over the surface of her skin as a huff of air escaped her lips sending a few Blonde strands flying upward. Digging through her drawers she half hazardly threw an outfit together not looking to impress anyone. She didn’t have the slightest idea why she was going to school anyway. It’s not like she was missing anything. That mixed with the fact that she was going to have to face all the upper classmen that she had lied to about her age. But she knew that if she didn’t go her mother would throw a fit and she was not in the mood for such a scene.She would just have to deal with her own lies once she got there.

By now it was pretty apparent that she was going to be on the cutting edge of being late. The wanna be senor didn’t exactly intend to do this but her own apprehension mixed with the not so early morning rise was definitely going to make her late for her first day. Autumn did the best that she could to make herself look human and scramble out the door to walk to school. There was no way in hell that she was going to ask her mother for a ride. With a turn of her head she flipped her hair over her shoulder, grabbed her backpack and was out the door. Her house thankfully wasn’t located that far from the school but by the time that she got there she was sure the first period had already been and past. It was a pleasant surprise to learn that she wasn’t actually late. Walking through those doors wasn’t as pleasant though.

She was so many familiar faces glance at her in curiosity. None of them knew her very well and therefore didn’t approach her. Autumn could feel her head sink into her stomach as she quickly walked over to the area that they were handing out schedules. Her pale hands quickly flicked up the hood of her jacket as she waited in the freshman line. Eyes to the floor Autumn, come on you can make it through this. Deep down she was completely aware that one way or another her lies would come back to bite her in the a**. She just hoped that it wouldn’t be on the first day…. Just keep to yourself, don’t draw any unnecessary attention. Her hand tightly grasped her schedule and in a low hush she thanked the teacher handing them out.

A quick turn of her heel and she was out of there. Walking at an almost sprint she started navigating her way over to her locker. With green eyes firmly planted on the schedule she had no idea where she was walking. It was only a matter of time before she ran head first into some one. She felt her body collide with another sending her sprawling to the floor. Her eyes were tightly shut making her forehead wrinkle slightly in discomfort before she sat up. A few blonde strands of hair covered her face as her lips parted at the sight of the male in front of her. Feeling panic set in as people started to glance over at the two she blurted out an apology. She was greeted with the sound of a soothing British voice.

Outfit:First Day
        Company: Mysterious British boy
        Thoughts: Way to be subtle...
        Tagged RPers:
        im fluent in meowing

User Image
User Image
                                                            ۩ ۩ ALL OF ME XL O V E SX ALL OF YOU
                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXX love your ( c u r v es )
                                                                    and xa l lx your 『 EDGES
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxall your xp e r f e c tx inperfections

LOCATION : HEALTH ROOM || COMPANIONS : NOT ANYONE I'M DEALING WITH || FEELINGS : EH || OUTFIT : CASUAL
                                                          LOCATION : WALKING THROUGH THE HALLWAY || COMPANIONS : NO ONE REALLY || FEELINGS : - || OUTFIT : CUTE CASUAL

It was almost instant the moment Allura was off with her drink and a smile. Dave gave her a confused look, watching her trail away before she was out of sight. "Guess she doesn't realize just how much time there is before first period." he snickered, turning back to Scarlet. The girl was radiant in every way. The outfit she wore suited her perfectly, and all Dave could think was how much he liked her. "So how was your morning? Sorry for not texting you." Dave asked, pulling her down on the bench beside him, and pulling her closer to him.

The blonde turned to face him, smiling with everything in her, and reaching up to plant her lips on his cheek. "Was alright. Sorry about your coffee." she said, leaning on his shoulder some. She couldn't tell him what kind of morning she had, or the real reason behind the distraction of his coffee, but she knew he wouldn't ask. "How was your morning, junior?" she smiled, looking up at him after leaning him a while.

The boy leaned down some with a smile on his face, only to press his lips on her gently for a brief moment. "You know, we probably should get to class soon." he said, completely ignoring the question. Dave slid away from her and off of the bench, and then rejoined her once they were both standing. Dave leaned back in for another kiss, only to pull away and look around. "There are a lot of people here." he said.

Scarlet chuckled. "Oh, Davey, since when are you afraid of a little pda?" she asked. "It's okay. We can be more alone later - my place? After what ever you have after school?" she asked. With a smile, the girl took his hand, and started to walk into the hallway. "we don't even need to make it home. What if we just went on a drive?" she asked, looking up at him, swinging their hands as she cradled his in hers.

Dave chuckled, shaking his head some. "We usually end up at your house anyway." he told her, with a smile, looking back and forth between her and the hallway in front of him. "It's more efficient to just start there." he said with a soft chuckle. "Do you want to come to health with me?" Dave asked. "It's going to be so much fun."

Scarlet took a hand and patted Dave on the shoulder. "I'm sure it is, babe, but I am gonna go to the weight room - i think." she said with a soft smile. "There is something I have to take care of first period. And talking to Coach Moore is one of them. And you know how much he doesn't like me, so - we'll just have to see where that leads. Have fun in health though." she snickered.

Dave nodded. "It's not like they're gonna rip out the birth video day one, I think i'm gonna be fine." dave admitted. "I'll see you after first?" he asked, as they'd come to the door to his health class. Scarlet nodded, pulling him down to tangle her lips with his.

"See you then, Dave." she said, walking off down the hallway. Dave watched with a sigh, and then turned to enter the classroom, placing himself in one of the seats in the middle of the classroom. It was still relatively empty.

OOC :

User Image

Bookworm

User ImageUser Image
NOW MY LIFE IS ◞ !SWEET LIKE CINNAMON
LIKEAFUCKING dream i*m living in
BABY xxxxxx LOVE xxxxxx ME xxxxxx 'CAUSE xxxxxx I'M xxxxxx PLAYING xxxxxx ON xxxxxx THE xxxxxx RADIO xxxxxx
PICK ME UP AND TAKE❞ ME LIKE A VITAMIN
███ CAUSE MY BODY'S SWEET ( like sugar venom )
↓↓ Oʜ Yᴇᴀʜ
HW D YU LIKE ME NW ??

Remy practically jumped out of bed. She was late! Her alarm was supposed to be going off, but the familiar shrill buzz that it emitted wasn't anywhere to be found. The house was quieter than it had ever been. Her eyes widened in legitimate horror when she saw exactly what time it was. "Oh, no!" The sophomore ran to her closet and picked out an outfit that was worthy of the first day of her second year of high school. Of course, all eyes would be on her this year. She was the Editor-in-Chief now. Not just some scummy gossip columnist. She was ready to impress them, and maybe dig up some drama in the process. Of course, what fun would she be having if she wasn't exposing the truth?

Next, she ran into the bathroom. She started the shower, heated up her curling iron, and turned on the radio. Today, she didn't have the time to contemplate life in the shower. She had to get in, get out, and get ready. Though, she'd be lying if she admitted that she didn't stand around for a few extra minutes because of how amazingly warm the water was. Regardless! She jumped out of the shower and nearly busted her tiny a** on the linoleum. Remy got dressed and blow dried her hair as quickly as possible. It took her exactly thirty seconds to decide whether or not to curl her hair. She walked back out to her bedroom and looked at the clock again. Well, if she was going to be late, she was going to be fashionably late. She reevaluated her outfit and decided on a blazer, crop top, and high waisted shorts. She had to look professional, and give the newspaper a good image.

She took her time walking back into the bathroom. She decided to curl her hair, parted down the middle. She did her make up, brushed her teeth and everything else. Her perfectly manicured hands picked up the false lensed glasses on her counter. She slid the cat-eye rims over her eyes. She looked amazing. Even Chanel would approve. Adding the glimmer of rose gold all around her outfit only made her feel more confident. She tucked a strand of chocolate brown hair behind her ear, exposing her pearl earring. She looked herself over in the mirror and took a deep breath. It was a new year, and a new her. Every year, she made it a point to change and improve. A very mature process for such a young girl, but she enjoyed it. She liked analyzing herself, and becoming better.

The sixteen year old headed downstairs. Her parents had already left for work. She shrugged and placed her bag on the table next to her shoes. She tied up her ankle boots and grabbed her car keys and bag. She smiled happily, it was a lot warmer outside than it looked. She hopped in her light blue convertible Beetle and drove to school.

When Remy arrived at Auburn, she couldn't have been happier. She'd missed being here everyday. All the bustling teenagers hurrying to classes, all the secrets, all the juicy gossip, and of course, all of the people she was aiming to impress. The ambitious brunette took a deep breath as she climbed out of her car. Looking around, it was like nothing had changed. But as always, there was fresh meat, and missing once-upon-a-time seniors. She hadn't been particularly close with the graduating class, so it was of no matter to her. She took another deep breath and started making her way inside. The girl found her locker with ease. Her first class was computer science. She let out a loud groan. How she hated computers! The only thing they were good for was writing. Her lips pursed and her brow furrowed. Well, she wasn't in any hurry to get to class. She leaned up against her locker and pulled out her cellphone. No texts, but Facebook and Twitter were always good for recent blow ups. And even false gossip was good enough for Remy Harlowe.

LOCATION : home --> school COMPANY : alone
                                              THOUGHTS : oh s**t! FEELING : rushed
                                              OOC : temporary layoutOUTFIT : [x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff