Welcome to Gaia! ::

fathero
i ma the remains of a "past" gcorp expiriment and g corp exists in small hidden facilities

... don't make me bite u...
The sheer pungent stench of the hall was enough to make Airez's nose flare in disgust. Death... everything was dead around here. Strangely enough, the emergency lights were still working, creating a red hue over the entire corridor. One couldn't tell whether there was bloody on the floor or not. Not like it mattered. The past was dead now, and the only thing lingering were a couple of unfortunately spirits that couldn't escape their torment.

Unless you had a weak mind, ghosts couldn't do anything.

Stepping forth, Airez continued down the corridor, watching the dead move about in ethereal forms. Some clung to their spots like scared cowards, while others moved around in a long, slow pattern about the halls. As Airez's fingers trailed through them, they'd always cringe and turn cold to the touch. It was always like that with such spirits - too scared to fend off the living, so they'd stay in their unworldly forms forever and ever. Such cowards... On the bright side, they never talked.

"Sir, we've encountered some creatures on sublevel 13." spoke a soldier over the radio, "It would appear that come of the zombies have survived for the past few years."

Then you have the possessed: creatures who are dead but cannot leave their bodies. Without a mind, they revert to the most primal of abilities - eat and drink. Strange thing about zombies is that they never are satisfied, and rightfully so since their bodies cannot feel anything. Even of their stomachs become full, they continue eating until their insides explode. It's rather unsettling to watch one's own devour flesh pour out of another's body, chewed up like some pieace of gum.

"Acknowledged," replied Airez as he looked upon a youthful looking Avatarian ghost, huddling his knees to his chest while rocking back and forth, "Engage and destroy any of them you find. We've no use for the mixed bloods of this facility."

"Roger that."

Closing the link, the man turned towards a particular room, reading the worn title to be one of the animal holding facilities. It wasn't one of the ones he was interested in, but it did hold a certain feeling that he could not deny. A turn of the latch and he entered into the room, looking around before turning his eyes upon the sight of a particular room. Eminating from it's cracks was a dark, dark energy, more powerful than the rest of the unruly spirits lingering about. Another twist of the latch and he opened the door.

Immediately, a spirit lashed out and tried to attack him, only to be pushed back by Airez's aura. Shivering, the ghost looked shocked and started shifting about in the air, much like the static of a television screen. He wailed loudly, echoing throughout the corridors as causing many of the other spirits to cringe in terror. This would-be individual had gone through more trauma than anyone else around here, and he was the start of a horrible event that escaladed beyond imagination. The one who started it all...

"Looks like my Lord Grunny's memory served me properly," spoke the dark man, smiling to himself as he looked at the one-eyed ghost, "I would like you to cooperate with me for a few questions, Labtech 13."
She grabs what she needs and tries to find a way out. She notices the vent system that ran across the ceilings and decided what the hell. She hadn't changed since the hell was unleashed. She was still small and fit. She would be able to fit in it and make her way around. This vent would be able to lead her out. She jumps up and hits the vent door open. She tosses her bags in and climps her way. The vent was full of sounds of the past still echoing. This was the way she escaped without being bitten. She crawled her way along slowly until she heard some voices that were actually alive. She paused and looked down through a hole to see a ghost and a man stand before each other. She suddenly felt sick. She listened closely to what was being said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff