Indeed 0.71219512195122 71.2% [ 438 ]
You're paranoid. 0.28780487804878 28.8% [ 177 ]
Total Votes:[ 615 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 > >>

Where did you hide the fireworks?...

Hee...Hee

...In her eyes
ShadowofDespair
It's the Zurg leaving part that's kinda suspicious to me. They just...Got up and left. Flarn has GOT to have left us a little present...Right? Or maybe mommy.

Indeed. They come in, make a big ruckus, and then just leave. It seems rather odd.
Right now im searching for any chaos...something will happen...trust me....this ball's goin' TOO...AND I MEAN TOO SMOOTHLY

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
flawed perfection
I really WANT something to happen. If it doesn't then this is definitely without a doubt the dullest event ever. But since gaia is pretty darn awesomers (definitely for a free site) I'm expecting something awesome.

Yeah, this event seems way too small. I'm thinking something else is coming. I doubt this peace will continue for the rest of the ball.
The Black Sheep
Yes indeed. All is going too smoothly with this ball. I'm just waiting for the impending doom to come crashing down on us. The secret underground testing facility is back, this is fishy. And the zurg leaving just like that. Ha, I think not. Something is going to happen.
dude, its only been a few hours. the event will probably start tomorrow or tonight.
The Black Sheep
ShadowofDespair
It's the Zurg leaving part that's kinda suspicious to me. They just...Got up and left. Flarn has GOT to have left us a little present...Right? Or maybe mommy.

Indeed. They come in, make a big ruckus, and then just leave. It seems rather odd.
That it does. The other thing is that a good chunk of Gaia's population is busy dancing and having a good time. Perfect time for a surprise attack maybe? Or maybe Mother's/Gambino's partnership might have given them something...

Like a part of the G-Virus? I mean, Flarn WAS brought back by a mix of Zurg and Gaian technology... Maybe the Zurg have some of that technology left over..
Well something HAS to happen... If nothing does, this would be a huge waste of an event... 3nodding
Wizardshirosenshi
I'm waiting for the disaster.

Good, it's best to be on your guard.
thread title
It's quiet. Too quiet....

BE CAREFUL IT'S A TRAP.

USE BOMBS WISELY.
Something better happen.
D:<
I bet we need to push the red button. ninja
The Black Sheep
ShadowofDespair

They're coming back.
But not now.

Doesn't it say something about an alien invasion coming this summer in jigsaw?

Perfect Girl

You are just paranoid. If things blow up then, well, they'll blow up, I mean, nothing human can understand the mind of.. "The ones in charge".
ShadowofDespair
The Black Sheep
ShadowofDespair

That it does. The other thing is that a good chunk of Gaia's population is busy dancing and having a good time. Perfect time for a surprise attack maybe? Or maybe Mother's/Gambino's partnership might have given them something...

Like a part of the G-Virus? I mean, Flarn WAS brought back by a mix of Zurg and Gaian technology... Maybe the Zurg have some of that technology left over..

Yes, Flarn's circumstances are very interesting. I'm thinking we have yet to hear the last from him. The zurg have something up their sleeves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff