RennzzzZ's Husband

Friendly Informer

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

User ImageUser Image

I wish to thank you again for your invaluable support, friendship, transparency and “patience” in preparing, and conducting Relief Operation to our fellow Filipinos who had been affected by the Typhoon Haiyan. I would like to thank Gaia in be half of all the Filipinos here for your contributions to this project.

This is a significant achievement, and my thanks to all of your hard working efforts to achieve the goal in helping other people.

- P U V Z ^_^

User Image
We can do great things, small things is a big help with great love
Thank you Gaia ! 3nodding heart

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Thank you Gaia ! 3nodding

Wealthy Noob

Thank you for the support, caring and generosity ! wink

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Yay! Something for the Filipinos! And to think there are numerous users that are Pinoys!
Thanks, gaia for remembering us!

Rogue

Just like with Japan's tragedy, it's nice to see sites like this pull their weight and help put their money to something productive. :3

6,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wheezing Nerd

4,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Salamat (Thank You) Gaia ! 3nodding

RennzzzZ's Husband

Friendly Informer

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I just wanna give a thanks to Gaia for remembering us
and helping to make our time away from those we love a little easier.
And thank you for taking the time to brighten our day.
More Love ! : heart heart

Questionable Poster

Thank you so much, Gaia!

I have family in the Philippines, and fortunately none were harmed during both the earthquake and the typhoon. My friends and family are already donating all we can so every bit really helps!

RennzzzZ's Husband

Friendly Informer

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
DaniRhapsody
Thank you so much, Gaia!

I have family in the Philippines, and fortunately none were harmed during both the earthquake and the typhoon. My friends and family are already donating all we can so every bit really helps!

I'm glad that your family were safe. I'm from Bicol, Southern part of Luzon. I'm currently staying here in Manila.
Super Typhoon Haiyan makes landfall in our place where Tropical Depression Conditions with light, moderate to strong winds.
I can't sleep during that time because it is so stressful. It is never ending.
What I can only do is pray for my family's safety in Bicol.
I'm very thankful that none of them were harmed.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

P U V Z
DaniRhapsody
Thank you so much, Gaia!

I'm glad that your family were safe. I'm from Bicol, Southern part of Luzon. I'm currently staying here in Manila.
Super Typhoon Haiyan makes landfall in our place where Tropical Depression Conditions with light, moderate to strong winds.
I can't sleep during that time because it is so stressful. It is never ending.
What I can only do is pray for my family's safety in Bicol.
I'm very thankful that none of them were harmed.

how is the weather there? my boyfriend is there, but he never talks about the storm. i'd rather not ask if he doesn't want to talk about it.

and is the airport okay?

RennzzzZ's Husband

Friendly Informer

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Kittytub
how is the weather there? my boyfriend is there, but he never talks about the storm. i'd rather not ask if he doesn't want to talk about it.

and is the airport okay?

I'm not really sure. Supertyphoon Haiyan entered the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) early Thursday morning, suspended over 450 flights and closed down at least 12 local airports last Friday. Some 637 passengers, as well as 105 vehicles, were stranded in major ports across Bicol. Currently here in Manila the weather is fine. I lived near few blocks from the airport. All the airports resumes to operate after 3 days prior to the Typhoon. Only Philippine Airlines had resumed commercial flights not sure with the other airlines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff