Welcome to Gaia! ::

DONT WORRY MGA JUAN, MAKAKABANGON RIN TAYO DITO SA NANGYARING TRAHEDYA. UNITED WE STAND, ALL FOR JUAN heart cat_3nodding emotion_bandaid emotion_brofist

Shameless Gawker

We keep trying to rise, but the nature (and corruptions) always tries to bring us down. But that won't keep us down. We'll rise again.

Aged Hoarder

We most definitely will!

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Biru mo kasabay pa ng pagdating ng bagyo yung interview kay napoles... Hayst!
Bangon tayo mula sa porkbarrel! Bangon tayo mula sa bagyo!!!

Aged Hoarder

Tenshi_Ryuechi

Natawa ako. Hay Napoles. Pati ata bagyo sinabihan niya ng "I invoke my right against self-incrimination!"

The Philippines will become stronger and better and will definitely rise from this calamity. 3nodding

There have been a couple of years where there's always a calamity or tragedy happening 2-3 months before Christmas time. If only calamities or tragedies could never happen again. If only. sad

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Kyrimi
Tenshi_Ryuechi

Natawa ako. Hay Napoles. Pati ata bagyo sinabihan niya ng "I invoke my right against self-incrimination!"

The Philippines will become stronger and better and will definitely rise from this calamity. 3nodding

There have been a couple of years where there's always a calamity or tragedy happening 2-3 months before Christmas time. If only calamities or tragedies could never happen again. If only. sad

Haha! You're right! Nabwisit nga ako habang nkikinig puro 'hindi ko alam' o 'I invoke my right' nlang habang umuulan sa labas. xD
I also noticed that but I didn't see it coming that a huge storm will be strike before Christmas and not in the months of June-Aug when most of the strong typhoons come.

Aged Hoarder

Tenshi_Ryuechi
Kyrimi
Tenshi_Ryuechi

Haha! You're right! Nabwisit nga ako habang nkikinig puro 'hindi ko alam' o 'I invoke my right' nlang habang umuulan sa labas. xD
I also noticed that but I didn't see it coming that a huge storm will be strike before Christmas and not in the months of June-Aug when most of the strong typhoons come.

News feed ko sa FB puro meme ni Napoles at "I invoke my right" lol.

I guess it could be from climate change (up to debate) that made the storms come during the -ber months but then again, it always happens talaga a couple of months before Christmas and by the time Christmas is around the corner, the families are still stuck in their predicament and they can't celebrate Christmas happily. sad

Gawker

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
We will rise again. Hand in hand we stand... it won't be long we will rise again. Calamities may push us down, Disasters may hit us hard but together we shall hold our ground.
Bangon Visayas, Bangon Pilipinas

Noob

Questionable Creature

I'm not Filipino but I know what you all mean about bad timing in the Philippines. I've got a sister in law and nephew there. And after like 1-2 years of my family trying to get her Visa my sister in law and nephew were finally gonna come to America in time for the holidays and they have a plane booked. But with all this stuff is delayed XD Anyways thankfully they're alright but hope the people that really got hit with the Typhoon and are alive, are okay and get help from the people helping out.

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
heart I'm sad for those who were hit in the Typhoon; but I'm more at ease that my Mother's family wasn't in it. Stay strong Philippines; we're all here. u - u

Proud Pinoy/Japanese.

Big Fatcat

united we stand makakabangon din tayo! emotion_brofist

Golden Spirit

Yan ang pinoy! MAKAKABANGON TAYO! heart

Angelic Spirit

Bangon Pinoy! Thank God for Bayanihan... It so heart warming to see na nagtutulungan ang mga pinoy at ang ibang bansa para makatulong sa mga na salanta ng bagyo.

Sayang lang, wala paring kwenta ang government natin. > sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces