• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
thisduderighthere
Bichez-b-Lyin
Lukan Wolf
Bichez-b-Lyin
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
she can still see my posts even though i blocked her and she supposedly blocked me.

i know what you, in your misguided opinion, think is wrong with it. you don't have to keep telling me.

i can see what you posted when someone quotes you.

Actually, you blocked me, twice. You did so because I burned you so good, that you knew that if you kept talking to me, you would just look worse and worse. You know, for someone who doesn't care about this site, you sure are going to great lengths to stay and not get permanently banned. Anyway, you blocking me means that you have admitted defeat against me, twice. Victory is such a wonderful thing~

My opinion is not misguided, nor is it an opinion, it is a fact the Twilight is a horrible series that glorifies abusive relationships, ***** and child grooming; while also enforcing racism, sexism and (rigid) gender roles. Former victims of abuse and rape say so, as do the experts. And let me tell you, ten times out of ten, people are more likely to believe that things people with first and second hand experience have to say, not someone with no experience who has no idea what they're talking about, even more so when the person basically goes "no you're wrong and I'm right because I say so" while giving no evidence, facts or examples to back themselves up.

I don't really care if you, or anyone else, likes Twilight. It's when you defend the horrible things in the series (like abusive relationships, *****, child grooming and etc.) and make excuses for it with no evidence to back you up, that I and other antis take up arms. If I've said this once, I've said it a million times, if you can't accept the faults of a series you like, then you probably never really liked it to begin with.

Oh, and one more thing, I call BS when you say that you can only see my posts when someone quotes me. You can easily see what I said with that secret account of yours that you have been going on about. You're not fooling anyone dear~

You sound like you think everything you say is fact.

No, not really~

It's just that, if an excellent writer like Stephan King says that such a series like Twilight sucks, I'm likely to believe them. Also, I've read the books, and the were a train wreck.

Oh, and before I forget, how nice of you to try to get rid of about 3/4 of my comment~

His name is Stephen King and since he said it it's fact? I wasn't very pleased with Creepshow Pet Cemetery or really anything other than Stand By Me but because I don't have a Bram Stoker award or an alcohol and drug addiction it doesn't really matter huh?

Oh and 3/4 of your comment was a bunch of s**t we've all seen a thousand times.

you nailed it on the head the first time. she doesn't understand the concept of an opinion or when something is subjective.

The poor child thinks shes always right.
Bichez-b-Lyin
thisduderighthere
Bichez-b-Lyin
Lukan Wolf
Bichez-b-Lyin

No, not really~

It's just that, if an excellent writer like Stephan King says that such a series like Twilight sucks, I'm likely to believe them. Also, I've read the books, and the were a train wreck.

Oh, and before I forget, how nice of you to try to get rid of about 3/4 of my comment~

His name is Stephen King and since he said it it's fact? I wasn't very pleased with Creepshow Pet Cemetery or really anything other than Stand By Me but because I don't have a Bram Stoker award or an alcohol and drug addiction it doesn't really matter huh?

you nailed it on the head the first time. she doesn't understand the concept of an opinion or when something is subjective.

i know and it's funny because she's always wrong. lmao.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Bichez-b-Lyin
Lukan Wolf
Bichez-b-Lyin
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
she can still see my posts even though i blocked her and she supposedly blocked me.

i know what you, in your misguided opinion, think is wrong with it. you don't have to keep telling me.

i can see what you posted when someone quotes you.

Actually, you blocked me, twice. You did so because I burned you so good, that you knew that if you kept talking to me, you would just look worse and worse. You know, for someone who doesn't care about this site, you sure are going to great lengths to stay and not get permanently banned. Anyway, you blocking me means that you have admitted defeat against me, twice. Victory is such a wonderful thing~

My opinion is not misguided, nor is it an opinion, it is a fact the Twilight is a horrible series that glorifies abusive relationships, ***** and child grooming; while also enforcing racism, sexism and (rigid) gender roles. Former victims of abuse and rape say so, as do the experts. And let me tell you, ten times out of ten, people are more likely to believe that things people with first and second hand experience have to say, not someone with no experience who has no idea what they're talking about, even more so when the person basically goes "no you're wrong and I'm right because I say so" while giving no evidence, facts or examples to back themselves up.

I don't really care if you, or anyone else, likes Twilight. It's when you defend the horrible things in the series (like abusive relationships, *****, child grooming and etc.) and make excuses for it with no evidence to back you up, that I and other antis take up arms. If I've said this once, I've said it a million times, if you can't accept the faults of a series you like, then you probably never really liked it to begin with.

Oh, and one more thing, I call BS when you say that you can only see my posts when someone quotes me. You can easily see what I said with that secret account of yours that you have been going on about. You're not fooling anyone dear~

No, not really~

Oh oops, my bad sweatdrop I really do need to check my spelling~

But you forgot Rose Red, IT, Carrie, The Shinning and so much more~

But it does't make it any less relevant~

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Bichez-b-Lyin
thisduderighthere
Bichez-b-Lyin
Lukan Wolf
Bichez-b-Lyin

No, not really~

Only when I have enough evidence to back up my claims. And with Twilight, I have more than plenty 3nodding

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
thisduderighthere

This coming from someone who basically goes "no you're wrong and I'm right because I say so" for every discussion.

You really need to take care of those horribly narcissistic delusions dear~

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
thisduderighthere
Bichez-b-Lyin
thisduderighthere
Bichez-b-Lyin
Lukan Wolf
Bichez-b-Lyin

No, not really~

i know and it's funny because she's always wrong. lmao.

Like you're one to talk~

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Bichez-b-Lyin

All Stephen King said was "It wasn't very good". However, since he does have an English degree, taught English for several years, and has written many, many books (and has gotten awards for those books), I am inclined to believe him, alcohol and drug addictions aside (And he's successfully kicked those, bee-tee-dubs). Those things don't make him any more or less of an "expert", and it just seems like a kind of personal attack rather than you trying to discredit him, Shiz.

However, this doesn't mean that I didn't try the books for myself. I still didn't find them to my liking in terms of general writing style. And that's fine. Some people like Meyer's writing, I personally find it to be way too slow and unnecessarily descriptive.

What Lukan is trying to get at isn't that "Oh, Twilight just sucks really bad!", but rather that the series is bad because it supports and glorifies abusive relationships, not for anything technical (Those are more subjective, but there are still ground rules that people should follow when writing that Meyer disregarded entirely).

Edward and Bella's relationship shows way too many warning signs for abuse than most people should be comfortable with (From both Edward and Bella's side), but this is still being promoted as one of the greatest love stories of this generation, and that's why some people really don't like it.

Click. Click. Boom.User Image
I find it incredible sad that individuals *cough cough*(Bichez-b-Lyin) can't accept other opinions without insulting them for being "utterly stupid", as if everything she says is always right, and she's never, ever wrong! Seriously? This user needs to grow a pair. This person needs to understand that the world doesn't revolve around her, and nobody will want to be her friend nor trust her if she carries on her actions in the future. So what if someone likes Twilight? If they don't? There is no reason to insult them. Also, can you learn how to use correct punctuation and grammar? "Bichez-b-Lyin makes you sound like a ratchet 12 year old. At least say "Lyin'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff