Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Man-Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps his ideal woman?

Who am I kidding? I couldn't remember the girl from Lolita or I'd go that route for his ideal girl as a joke.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Nobody Famous
I'd take Charlie out on a father/daughter date, since heaven knows Bella can't be bothered and the poor guy could use some decent treatment.

I would too. I would totes be Charlie's adopted daughter. emotion_kirakira

It would be nice to have a father in my life. Well, one as actually decent as Charlie is, save for the whole "Good job, kid." bit with Jacob.

Click. Click. Boom.User Image

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
For the title, I'd date Carlisle if he didn't have Esme. He's a hero type and I need a hero~~~

Also Bella is a mary sue, no offense, and Edward and Jacob are only her love interests and nothing more. There's bound to be criticism for that.

Manly Man-Lover

nitznitz
For the title, I'd date Carlisle if he didn't have Esme. He's a hero type and I need a hero~~~

Also Bella is a mary sue, no offense, and Edward and Jacob are only her love interests and nothing more. There's bound to be criticism for that.
Oh, I'm so with you over Bella. She's overboard sue and the thing is, the idea of making a whole love triangle there didn't really work. It was obvious by his introduction who Bella was gonna be with. Tossing Jacob in the mix and not adding the same fawning level as she did with Edward until New Moon and then taking it back a notch before making Jacob a douche really didn't help mask anything.
Emmet or Jasper all the way. I have no idea why I took such attraction to them, What's odd is when I first saw Twilight, Robert was not the actor I expected to come around the corner when they were introducing Edward. He's just not what I pictured when I was reading, Now Honestly I think they hit the nail on the head with bella.

I like Emmit because hes strong, sexy. Sexy strong. Super funny. But Jasper has that mysterious tone to him! That should turn on any girl!
Well, the only character I don't hate is Leah. But I'd date the ever loving ******** out of that girl. She
needs some love, respect, and normalcy in her life for a change.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
The Girly-Wolf
Well, the only character I don't hate is Leah. But I'd date the ever loving ******** out of that girl. She

Ditto for me. I'd fawn all over that lovely lady. She can be my heroine any day~

I'd seriously be her little supportive housewife (who works from home, obviously) if she'd let me. emotion_kirakira emotion_drool

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Minerva de Sade
The Girly-Wolf

Ditto for me. I'd fawn all over that lovely lady. She can be my heroine any day~

I'd seriously be her little supportive housewife (who works from home, obviously) if she'd let me. emotion_kirakira emotion_drool

I love Leah, and I feel really bad knowing that her living or dying in the final battle would literally be a coin toss for me. I couldn't choose to or not to.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
kklovethebest
yes

Then which one dear? (That is if you don't mind me asking.)

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
TheQuietRiversRage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps his ideal woman?

Who am I kidding? I couldn't remember the girl from Lolita or I'd go that route for his ideal girl as a joke.

I don't think she'd put up with his nonsense. She'd stuff him in her carpet bag and call it a day. : /

Lonely Phantom

Edward's relationship with Bella meets 15 points on the "Domestic Abuse Relationship" list. She could have literally had her dad arrest him for how he was treating her.

Jacob seems to think the friendzone is real and is rude. He also refuses to listen to Bella and forces himself upon her despite her saying no. That's physical and sexual assault.

Bella is entranced by Edward, which isn't her ignorance but one of a vampire's hunting tactics. She's also desperately in love, much like Romeo and Juliet. She disregards everyone else in her life to ensure she can have Edward. So she's a wreck too.

The only people in all of Twilight who don't make me mad are Rosalie (she has her reasons to be upset 24/7), Jasper, Seth & Leah, and Chief Charlie Swan. neutral

Manly Man-Lover

misophobic
Edward's relationship with Bella meets 15 points on the "Domestic Abuse Relationship" list. She could have literally had her dad arrest him for how he was treating her.

Jacob seems to think the friendzone is real and is rude. He also refuses to listen to Bella and forces himself upon her despite her saying no. That's physical and sexual assault.

Bella is entranced by Edward, which isn't her ignorance but one of a vampire's hunting tactics. She's also desperately in love, much like Romeo and Juliet. She disregards everyone else in her life to ensure she can have Edward. So she's a wreck too.

The only people in all of Twilight who don't make me mad are Rosalie (she has her reasons to be upset 24/7), Jasper, Seth & Leah, and Chief Charlie Swan. neutral
Believe it or not, that's a lot of what I wanted to discuss- Secondary characters one would love to learn more about, but for one reason or another, were just skimmed over. I'd love to go more in depth, in particular over the clique, though they seem to be superficial fawners of Bella.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
        misophobic

I actually did a thread about this. 4laugh I found two lists, and I covered each one as much as I could in detail. And BOY, was there a lot of ground to cover. Also, another user by the name Nobody Famous also brought up that Bella is abusive in her own ways as well, which is another interesting chestnut to think about.

Quote:

Yeah, it's almost like he took notes from those garbage pick-up "artists" that tell you to "assert yourself" and "put her hand on your body to show her you're in charge".

Quote:

Yup. A manipulative, sociopathic, masochistic wreck.

She also seems very desperate to cling to Edward, even though he's not the only one who's shown her affection. (My theory is, and always has been: Bella is fully aware that Edward's a perfectly oblong shitbasket, but she puts up with it because Cullen riches and immortality/eternal beauty and youth)

Quote:

Rosalie herself doesn't make me angry, but the fact her backstory was used, then swept under the rug really pisses me off. Rape is not a plot device, Meyer.

Jasper's power seems kind of abusive itself. He's literally changing the way people feel, and that has a lot of potential for abuse.

Leah is perfect, and I would marry her and let her carry me off into the sunset.

The only problem I had with Charlie was when he congratulated Jacob for sexually assaulting his daughter, but other than that, he was an amazing father and deserved a far better daughter.

Personally speaking, I find Edward Cullen/ Robert Pattison rather attractive and I would absolutely date him. This is just a matter of opinion though. I am not against Jacob, I just prefer men like Edward. whee redface 3nodding 4laugh lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff