I don't like the movie 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Liberal Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Anybody who watches (reads, browses,etc.) for the latest entertainment gossip know that Kristen Stewart's affair with director and father-of-two Rupert Sanders have been the biggest and juiciest news this month (probably this year in the entertainment business). Movie critics say that despite this the last installment of Twilight would be a sure hit while others are skeptical SSSOOOO I want to know (your take on this).

PLEASE do not use inappropriate words that you know will agitate or hurt other people who will read this thread.

wahmbulance wahmbulance UPDATE (as of Aug. 22, 2012) wahmbulance : as soon as the premier of this movie hits the cinema (here in my country) I'll put an end to this poll, probably somewhere in November, so for those who are interested do post your comments or vote on the poll before I take it out. 4laugh

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
caligulasAquarium

What the actors do in their 'off time' is, quite frankly, none of my business.

And it shouldn't be anyone else's either, in my opinion.
            User Image

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
caligulasAquarium

Beloved Shapeshifter

Yeah, mostly because of that tick of having to finish a series all the way through. Fortunately, it's strictly a movie/ tv thing as there's no way I'm finishing the books. I've tried a year ago to read the first book and even the condition of being in a car for over 1500 miles wasn't enough to get me to finish... Or I just found Higurashi and Junjo Romantica more interesting. Yeah, I'll roll with that because they are. :3

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I can totally move on...totally.

Will I go see the movie even if the two have broken up and it's all a horrible betrayal on Kristen's part (according to our favorite Twi-hard, Nuttymadam)?

No. Why? Because I'm not interested.

There. I said it.
What was the point of this poor excuse of a thread?

9,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Of course I will go see the last installment of Twilight....I love this series.......and I am very saddened by the news....I think us Twilight fans had hoped they would end up together......and I think we shouldn't judge......what happened, happened....we should let it be.....and move on....... rolleyes .

Beloved Shapeshifter

wss_ing
Of course I will go see the last installment of Twilight....I love this series.......and I am very saddened by the news....I think us Twilight fans had hoped they would end up together......and I think we shouldn't judge......what happened, happened....we should let it be.....and move on....... rolleyes .
Though I really couldn't care about whether they would have remained a couple (I'm in the acceptance transition that I find the movies a guilty pleasure, but I'm not a "true fan" in regards to Twilight), I'm glad to hear you say that. Mostly because it's not really the tragedy that a lot of people have made it sound. It may have come as a shock to some diehard fans, but the reality is that cheating happens and it's their private life, so the best thing to do is let it go. I'm gonna finish the series and wait for something else to roll in. whee

9,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Suiseiten
wss_ing
Though I really couldn't care about whether they would have remained a couple (I'm in the acceptance transition that I find the movies a guilty pleasure, but I'm not a "true fan" in regards to Twilight), I'm glad to hear you say that. Mostly because it's not really the tragedy that a lot of people have made it sound. It may have come as a shock to some diehard fans, but the reality is that cheating happens and it's their private life, so the best thing to do is let it go. I'm gonna finish the series and wait for something else to roll in. whee

I totally agree.....and I think all the negative comments just make it worse.....I also feel that a true fan would remain a fan despite what goes on in the private lives of these actors and actresses whose lives are out there for all the world to see........I can't imagine how difficult it must be for them.......we've all made mistakes....and I think most of us would agree we've all screwed up at one time or another.....I'm hoping for now we could all just let them be so they can get through this difficult time ........ rolleyes
I am guilty of being a twihard and yes I will most deff watch it after the break up.
But i must say it takes some excitement out because there "being together" made it that
much hotter like real life bella and edward kinda thing, lame I KNOW but it just made it so much cooler for the fans, I mean most time couples dont date so intense while doing a movie like that and with that it was so hot! like the sex scene that was so lame haha still epic! BUt yes I will deff be watching it because I love the books and the story line, a little bummed because how could she i mean really but we all are human even her.
Kitsune Guard Kon
If this is the biggest news you Americans can focus your priorities on, then it's no suprise why the U.S. of America is a giant shithole filled with with stupid a** bitches. Scrait up.
agreed, i don't get why many people here are shocked about a couple breaking up. They think it's as bad as the movie theatre shooting.

Dapper Noob

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
i'm a huge twihard, so Im def gonna see it. i am also a fan of the couple, so it may seem weird i guess...its hollywood so what can you do? you can only hope the best for the two. and that directors family as well.

Byoushinou's Waifu

Squad Mage

26,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
Private lives of movie crew doesn't usually affect my willingness or reluctance to watch the movie itself. In fact I'm happy to not know things about their personal circumstances, since sometimes it does affect how I experience their performance.
To put it simply, I don't care what she did or didn't do. I will judge her acting, not her love life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff