Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

she said i suck d**k to insult me. whats wrong with a man sucking d**k? nothing. what i do in my personal life is none of your concern.

An insult, perhaps. A gay bashing comment, no. It's more like slander. At least it is to people who take offense to it. So if you take no offense to it, why are you so worked up about it?

idk. i had to go to work. lol whatever.

Then why did you complain about it?

i intended to play the "deeply offended gay guy" and make her seem like a b***h for gay bashing, but i've lost interest in that idea.

But that comment wasn't gay bashing. Trust me, I should know. (I'm talking about FaceBook, not myself. I'm straight, but I have friends that are gay and my baby brother is gay, so I'm pro GLBT. But even if I didn't know some that was gay or didn't have a gay sibling, I'd still be pro GLBT. Because love is love, no matter the gender, and there is nothing wrong with love.)

it kinda was. she insulted me by saying i partake in gay sex. it's the same as saying "that's gay." instead of/to mean, "that's stupid." i don't think it's a big deal but i know some gay people do and get offended.

i agree with you. gay people are cool. i would stand by their side in a gay rights movement.
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf

Yep, the same~

Thank you, and no, I'm not going through any of that. My mom is very supportive and loves the fact that I'm an artist. She even like to show off my artwork. Also, I'm well liked by my teachers and fellow students (but that might be because my fellow students are also fellow art students).

no.

good for you! yah my ex's mom liked to show off her work too, but at the same time didn't support her. lol it was pretty messed up.

Yup~

Thank you. Well, that is messed up, and quite odd.

nah.

you're welcome. yah poor thing, i only wish the best for her.

Yessss~

I wish the best for her as well. It's tough when family members aren't willing to be supportive.

noooooo

yah it is. it's a tragedy what she went through. maybe her parents are better now (i haven't heard from her in 2 years) but knowing them as long as i have, they never change.
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

i intended to play the "deeply offended gay guy" and make her seem like a b***h for gay bashing, but i've lost interest in that idea.
Which you suck at make yourself look like a victim because everyone know your bullshit tricks and lies.

lol they still fall for it sometimes.

like when i said, "theres someone else on this site with my name?" everyone laughed and called me dumb for not knowing that two people can't have the same name. lol

May I remind you that not everyone laughed at you and called you stupid. Not being able to remember that no two people on a certain site can't have the same name is an easy mistake to make. Though, it is mostly a beginner's mistake, but seeing as you never dress up your avatar, there is a good chance that you are a beginner. If you ventured out and visited other aspects of Gaia instead of the Forums, you would be more knowledgeable about this site. Also, the reason that they pick on you is because they don't like you, and I can't really blame for that. You're not the easiest person to get along with.

yah i know. the ones who did got theirs. it's not a big mistake but when you're losing an argument as bad as they always do, you look for the smallest things to blow out of proportion, which they did. idk if you were one of them but i'm trying to lay off you (idk if you've noticed).
well it's pretty hard to forget the frustration of trying to find a unique name during sign up.

oh im not a beginner. remember my artist ex i mentioned? if it wasn't for her i would have never heard of this site. she loved it, she was an expert, she literally had about 60 different accounts and she taught me everything i know. i have 8 years of experience. i just don't do anything else but post in forums and i dont care about dressing my avi anymore.

lol you may not believe this but i AM the easiest person to get along with, when you're not trolling me. you troll me, i troll you. you nice to me, i nice to you. you apologize to me, apologize to you. but YOU have to CHOOSE how i treat you and you do that by TREATING ME that way FIRST.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

But that comment wasn't gay bashing. Trust me, I should know. (I'm talking about FaceBook, not myself. I'm straight, but I have friends that are gay and my baby brother is gay, so I'm pro GLBT. But even if I didn't know some that was gay or didn't have a gay sibling, I'd still be pro GLBT. Because love is love, no matter the gender, and there is nothing wrong with love.)

it kinda was. she insulted me by saying i partake in gay sex. it's the same as saying "that's gay." instead of/to mean, "that's stupid." i don't think it's a big deal but i know some gay people do and get offended.

i agree with you. gay people are cool. i would stand by their side in a gay rights movement.

I can see your point. Though as to paraphrase a certain actor (I can't remember his name, but he plays Lenard on the Big Bang Theory) "Being called gay is not an insult." You can only take offense to something if you find it insulting. In other words, more often than not, it's better to not give a s**t about what others say about you because most of the time, especially with troll/bullies/jerks, they insult you to get you riled up. Not letting those things effect you is the best form of defense (and sometime offense).

Thank you, that's good to hear. The GLBT community can always use more allies. The more the merrier. Besides, the sooner the GLBT community get's to have all the rights as everyone else, the better. (There are over 1,000 rights denied to homosexual couples, and so isn't right.)

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf

Yep, the same~

Thank you, and no, I'm not going through any of that. My mom is very supportive and loves the fact that I'm an artist. She even like to show off my artwork. Also, I'm well liked by my teachers and fellow students (but that might be because my fellow students are also fellow art students).

no.

good for you! yah my ex's mom liked to show off her work too, but at the same time didn't support her. lol it was pretty messed up.

Yup~

nah.

Yessss~

I wish the best for her as well. It's tough when family members aren't willing to be supportive.

noooooo

yah it is. it's a tragedy what she went through. maybe her parents are better now (i haven't heard from her in 2 years) but knowing them as long as i have, they never change.

Yeessss~

Her parents might be better. People can change over the years. There's always hope.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit

Which you suck at make yourself look like a victim because everyone know your bullshit tricks and lies.

like when i said, "theres someone else on this site with my name?" everyone laughed and called me dumb for not knowing that two people can't have the same name. lol

May I remind you that not everyone laughed at you and called you stupid. Not being able to remember that no two people on a certain site can't have the same name is an easy mistake to make. Though, it is mostly a beginner's mistake, but seeing as you never dress up your avatar, there is a good chance that you are a beginner. If you ventured out and visited other aspects of Gaia instead of the Forums, you would be more knowledgeable about this site. Also, the reason that they pick on you is because they don't like you, and I can't really blame for that. You're not the easiest person to get along with.

yah i know. the ones who did got theirs. it's not a big mistake but when you're losing an argument as bad as they always do, you look for the smallest things to blow out of proportion, which they did. idk if you were one of them but i'm trying to lay off you (idk if you've noticed).
well it's pretty hard to forget the frustration of trying to find a unique name during sign up.

oh im not a beginner. remember my artist ex i mentioned? if it wasn't for her i would have never heard of this site. she loved it, she was an expert, she literally had about 60 different accounts and she taught me everything i know. i have 8 years of experience. i just don't do anything else but post in forums and i dont care about dressing my avi anymore.

lol you may not believe this but i AM the easiest person to get along with, when you're not trolling me. you troll me, i troll you. you nice to me, i nice to you. you apologize to me, apologize to you. but YOU have to CHOOSE how i treat you and you do that by TREATING ME that way FIRST.

..yeah, I'm not gonna go there...But I do understand the frustration of coming up with an original name. (I have been formerly known as wolf-kitten till I decided it was time for a change. After all those years that username sounded too kidish for me, so I changed my username to the one I have now.) Though I wasn't one of the people to pick fights with you. Yes, I did get fed up with your shenanigans, but only snapped about twice at you. (Which I apologize for.) And yes, I have noticed you "laying off" me and others. That's a good step in the right direction.

Yes I remember her (I'm one those people who is like an elephant, I never forget). Hello pot, have you met kettle? Anyway, I don't think that's possible to have 60 accounts because that would too much of hassle what with all the usernames and passwords you would have to memorize. Are sure that she didn't just have six accounts? That seem more of a manageable number. And eight years you say? That seems to be stretching it a bit. Then again, Gaia has only been around for about ten years so it could be possible, and I've been a part of this site for about eight years myself (though I forgot about it for a couple years and became active again about four or so years ago).

Yes, you are some to easily get along with, when the person has the sane view/opinion as you. You don't seem to do well in debates. Like remember how I nice to you and were still rude to me? (You called me stupid when I said that the idea of having real diamond skin was stupid, and please don't make go look for that conversation. I've done that enough already.) Dear, the Golden Rule isn't about treating people how they treat you, its about treating people the way you want to be treated. As in, if you want people to treat you with politeness and respect, then you too should treat them with politeness and respect, not matter how they treat you. (I believe that it has something to do with karma; put good out, you get good, and put bad out, you get bad. You know, what goes around comes around.)
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

I can see your point. Though as to paraphrase a certain actor (I can't remember his name, but he plays Lenard on the Big Bang Theory) "Being called gay is not an insult." You can only take offense to something if you find it insulting. In other words, more often than not, it's better to not give a s**t about what others say about you because most of the time, especially with troll/bullies/jerks, they insult you to get you riled up. Not letting those things effect you is the best form of defense (and sometime offense).

Thank you, that's good to hear. The GLBT community can always use more allies. The more the merrier. Besides, the sooner the GLBT community get's to have all the rights as everyone else, the better. (There are over 1,000 rights denied to homosexual couples, and so isn't right.)

lol i think that was sheldon. i've always believed that too. great quote.

yah wish everyone would leave them alone. they're normal people
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf

Yup~

nah.

Yessss~

noooooo

Yeessss~

Her parents might be better. People can change over the years. There's always hope.

no no no no no

yahhh idk. she's 20 and they don't let her be home alone, cook by her self, don't let her have a key to her house or go anywhere but home and school. most stubborn/set in their way people i've ever met.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

No, not Sheldon (even though the actor that plays him is gay). Someone called the guy who plays Lenard gay and he addressed in an interview.

Agreed.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf

Yup~

nah.

Yessss~

noooooo

Yeessss~

no no no no no

yahhh idk. she's 20 and they don't let her be home alone, cook by her self, don't let her have a key to her house or go anywhere but home and school. most stubborn/set in their way people i've ever met.

User Image

Sound more like their way overprotective.
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit

..yeah, I'm not gonna go there...But I do understand the frustration of coming up with an original name. (I have been formerly known as wolf-kitten till I decided it was time for a change. After all those years that username sounded too kidish for me, so I changed my username to the one I have now.) Though I wasn't one of the people to pick fights with you. Yes, I did get fed up with your shenanigans, but only snapped about twice at you. (Which I apologize for.) And yes, I have noticed you "laying off" me and others. That's a good step in the right direction.

Yes I remember her (I'm one those people who is like an elephant, I never forget). Hello pot, have you met kettle? Anyway, I don't think that's possible to have 60 accounts because that would too much of hassle what with all the usernames and passwords you would have to memorize. Are sure that she didn't just have six accounts? That seem more of a manageable number. And eight years you say? That seems to be stretching it a bit. Then again, Gaia has only been around for about ten years so it could be possible, and I've been a part of this site for about eight years myself (though I forgot about it for a couple years and became active again about four or so years ago).

Yes, you are some to easily get along with, when the person has the sane view/opinion as you. You don't seem to do well in debates. Like remember how I nice to you and were still rude to me? (You called me stupid when I said that the idea of having real diamond skin was stupid, and please don't make go look for that conversation. I've done that enough already.) Dear, the Golden Rule isn't about treating people how they treat you, its about treating people the way you want to be treated. As in, if you want people to treat you with politeness and respect, then you too should treat them with politeness and respect, not matter how they treat you. (I believe that it has something to do with karma; put good out, you get good, and put bad out, you get bad. You know, what goes around comes around.)

no, i'm just laying off you. right now i'm just tired of this. the beast has gone into hibernation but he'll come out sometime and slaughter those who poked him in his sleep. lol right now you're safe because you're being nice. lol

thats amazing. lol yah i didn't think it was possible either but she showed me all of them. she had the one main account that she started out with and everytime she made another she would add them as friends so she never lost track of them. 4 pages of her "army" lol

oh no you don't have to post it again. lol i remember and i want you to know i feel bad about that but it was an accident and i'm sorry. thats a big part of the reason i'm trying to lay off you, to make up for that, so i keep that in mind when i talk to you.
oh yah i know the rule and thats the awesome part lol. i'm showing them the negative side of that. "treat others the way you want to be treated." treat me like a b***h, you must want to be treated like a b***h, so i do (not you but you know).
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

No, not Sheldon (even though the actor that plays him is gay). Someone called the guy who plays Lenard gay and he addressed in an interview.

Agreed.

oh ok. i'm not sure who it was then. sorry.
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf

Yessss~

noooooo

Yeessss~

no no no no no

User Image

Sound more like their way overprotective.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

no, i'm just laying off you. right now i'm just tired of this. the beast has gone into hibernation but he'll come out sometime and slaughter those who poked him in his sleep. lol right now you're safe because you're being nice. lol

thats amazing. lol yah i didn't think it was possible either but she showed me all of them. she had the one main account that she started out with and everytime she made another she would add them as friends so she never lost track of them. 4 pages of her "army" lol

oh no you don't have to post it again. lol i remember and i want you to know i feel bad about that but it was an accident and i'm sorry. thats a big part of the reason i'm trying to lay off you, to make up for that, so i keep that in mind when i talk to you.
oh yah i know the rule and thats the awesome part lol. i'm showing them the negative side of that. "treat others the way you want to be treated." treat me like a b***h, you must want to be treated like a b***h, so i do (not you but you know).

I thought was safe for being nice and polite to you, and look were it got me last time. Also, you can't play favorites. You need to try to "lay off" everyone.

...okay...still seems doubtful, but I'll go with that.

Alright, thank you....I guess. And once again, that's just continuing the cycle. If you want people to stop bitching at you, then you need to stop bitching at them.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

Agreed.

oh ok. i'm not sure who it was then. sorry.

Don't worry about, it's alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces