Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
She is a horrible actress and can't play Bella Swan right at all.
And how was Bella supposed to be played? Bella is a card board cut out, a character who people could insert themselves as. Kristen played a empty character rather well, considering there wasn't much there to go with in the first place.

Romantic Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
MuffinTheOrphan
And how was Bella supposed to be played? Bella is a card board cut out, a character who people could insert themselves as. Kristen played a empty character rather well, considering there wasn't much there to go with in the first place.

Alright.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MuffinTheOrphan
Plus, Kirsten sucks at acting. This may be her best fitting role ever.
Cuz their too cheap to hire good actor, they spent too much on glitter.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I think she hit Bella on the spot. I mean, there's not much you can do with Boring.
Because Meyer hand picked her.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Pretty Cure Fire
Because Meyer hand picked her.

â™’

"
This.

Stewart was picked because she resembled Bella in Meyer's mind. Regardless of her acting ability, I think she did a pretty good Bella considering she was playing a character who can't find basic features of her face on a regular basis.

KStew pretty much had nothing to work with to start with either, considering Bella is very much a character that a reader is supposed to "insert themselves" into.
"
Monoky
MuffinTheOrphan

Alright.
I really don't mean to come off as rude but if 'alright' was all you were going to say, if you didn't feel like discussing this and only meant to state your opinion and leave, why reply? Why post here in the first place? This is not how you discuss.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I think she played her perfectly.
There was much to go on Bella the book came out first, she was playing the character from the book in-terms of comparing of she did, she did not do her right in my opinion.
miss nano
There was much to go on Bella the book came out first, she was playing the character from the book in-terms of comparing of she did, she did not do her right in my opinion.
What was there of Bella to go with that wasn't a empty, shallow imitation of Meyer that girls could slip into because it was as blank as a piece of paper? What do you think Kristen got wrong?
well.................some moments she plays good ................;at some moments bad......
Alexander J Luthor
MuffinTheOrphan
Plus, Kirsten sucks at acting. This may be her best fitting role ever.
Actually, her best fitted role was Speak. There she played the main character, a depressed, partially and voluntary mute girl.
MuffinTheOrphan
miss nano
What was there of Bella to go with that wasn't a empty, shallow imitation of Meyer that girls could slip into because it was as blank as a piece of paper? What do you think Kristen got wrong?
Not whiny and bitchy enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces