Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ensis Sword
jumping tiger of spirit
Ensis Sword
jumping tiger of spirit
i hate the books.
my fav. movie was breaking dawn 1 and 2.

Seeing as this thread is about the books, please keep it that way. If you don't like the fact the topic is about the books, then please leave. Also, if you hated the books, why do you like the movies? How can you like a series' movie version if you don't like the book version?

i wasn't trying to make this thread about the movies, i was just dropping a comment.

i don't understand the question. it's possible to love a movie and hate the book.

But the thread isn't about the movies, its about the books.

...You're not joking are you...
I find that doubtful since the books tend to come before the movies, and most read the books before watching the movie. Furthermore, the books usually are better than the movies because the movies cut out some things in that are the books. So it pegs the question, if you've read the books and hated them, why do you like the movies?

it doesn't matter, i'm answering the op's question the only way i can.

i guess you never heard of that. yah, a person can like a movie and not the book, even if the movie came after.
most of the time a movie is not made exactly as it is in the book and it's just your opinion that the movies are not as good as the books.
i for one think that books are never as good as the movie. but i just hate books automatically because i really don't like reading books, it's just not a fun "hobby" to me.

i haven't read the books because before the movie came out i never even heard of twilight. but if i had known about them before, i still wouldn't have read them and i'm never going to read them.

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100

I honestly really didn't care much for any of the books. Way too much whining, purple prose, yadda yadda yadda. But if I had to choose, probably would be New Moon. Breaking Dawn was just a pain to get through because NOTHING happened. I'm normally a quick reader, but that just took forever. But it did help when I was having sleeping problems lol. It dragged on and on and on... Just like I'm starting to... emotion_facepalm

But yeah, New Moon would probably be my "favorite" of Twilight.

Newbie Hunter

Ensis Sword
jumping tiger of spirit
i hate the books.

Seeing as this thread is about the books, please keep it that way. If you don't like the fact the topic is about the books, then please leave. Also, if you hated the books, why do you like the movies? How can you like a series' movie version if you don't like the book version?
he can't read.
Majisuka Ikemen
Ensis Sword
jumping tiger of spirit
i hate the books.

he can't read.

you can't read.

Newbie Hunter

jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
Ensis Sword
jumping tiger of spirit
i hate the books.

he can't read.

you can't read.
by you, you mean you.
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
Ensis Sword
jumping tiger of spirit
i hate the books.

he can't read.

you can't read.
by you, you mean you.

Majisuka Ikemen can't read.

Newbie Hunter

jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
Ensis Sword
jumping tiger of spirit
i hate the books.

he can't read.

you can't read.
by you, you mean you.

jumping tiger of spirit can't read.
say the one who didn't read the books because its too hard for jumping tiger of spirit.
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
he can't read.

you can't read.
by you, you mean you.

Majisuka Ikemen can't read.
say the one who didn't read the books because its too hard for jumping tiger of spirit.

jumping tiger of spirit never said that.

Newbie Hunter

jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
he can't read.

you can't read.
by you, you mean you.

say the one who didn't read the books and calling everyone who mention vaild evidences from the books are invaild and wrong or who disagreed with jumping tiger of spirit are stupid.
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
by you, you mean you.

say the one who didn't read the books and calling everyone who mention vaild evidences from the books are invaild and wrong or who disagreed with jumping tiger of spirit are stupid.

are you gonna start making any sense soon?

Distinct Friend

It's been so long since I've read the books I can barely remember which details went into which book.
xD
I haven't even watched the movies past Twilight so that doesn't help, but I think my favorite book is Eclipse, is that when they go to Italy? No, wait, that's New... Oh crap I'm so mixed up. I do know I liked Breaking Dawn though, honeymoon and child and what not. Still not sure which is my favorite but yeah.
I like the series though, so maybe they all have qualities I like and I have no true favorites.

Distinct Friend

Ensis Sword
I'm afraid that don't like any of the books. The grammar was a nightmare and I felt like my intelligence was being insulted. I don't know how Stephenie Meyer was able to find someone willing to publish such a train wreck.

Women's/girl's romances tend to be poorly written. Read enough of them and you'll see what I mean. Since they usually involve sex and drama around sex it's usually overlooked by the readers because they're only reading it for a "rise" anyway, not for an intellectual boost.

There is only one sex scene in Twilight and just a few "sexually tense" scenes so the fact it is poorly written is more obvious because the general audience went into it looking for a good story, not a rise. And readers found neither.

Newbie Hunter

jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
by you, you mean you.

Are you gonna start making proper grammars anytime soon?
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen

Are you gonna start making proper grammars anytime soon?

No.

Shameless Genius

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Eclipse was my favorite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash