9,775 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Doc MFN
Attic Cat
Doc MFN
Attic Cat
Eclipse is my favourite book and movie, it has the most Jasper action in it. lol
Midnight Sun? am I the ONLY one who has not heard of that?

Probably because I heard of it and I don't like the series. Midnight Sun makes Edward really creepy as it's Twilight retold from his perspective.

I would say 'cool' but you appear to be right on it making him creepy. *tracked it down*
Wow, a twilight book I may not read... *starts looking for flying pigs*

Yeah, I may not exactly like the series, but it is an easy read and there are some things about it I do enjoy. I know that Jasper is one of your favorite characters, what else do you like?

I was anti-twilight till I was talked into watching the first movie... and got smacked in the face with fandom. Reading the first book - gettin past the first couple chapers was the hardest part for me cause I didn't quite like the writing. The story it's self is good (sure I have read better) but it's decent. Jasper and his back story is what I like best, and for some odd reason I like throwing Bella with him. I like Alice, and her spunky and friendly personality.

The major thing that irked me about the story is that I found Edward to be a little controlling and over baring, in his relationship with Bella. Bella, is just way too dependent on him emotionally. At least until she became a vampire for both of them.

Wow, you asked what I liked and I told you more on what I don't. lol
Well at least you know I'm not a OMFG TWILIGHT ROX CAUSE "so and so" IS SO HAWT" twihard. I can Nit-Pic like an Anti-Twi too. rofl

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Attic Cat
Doc MFN
Attic Cat
Doc MFN
Attic Cat
Eclipse is my favourite book and movie, it has the most Jasper action in it. lol

Probably because I heard of it and I don't like the series. Midnight Sun makes Edward really creepy as it's Twilight retold from his perspective.

I would say 'cool' but you appear to be right on it making him creepy. *tracked it down*

Yeah, I may not exactly like the series, but it is an easy read and there are some things about it I do enjoy. I know that Jasper is one of your favorite characters, what else do you like?

I was anti-twilight till I was talked into watching the first movie... and got smacked in the face with fandom. Reading the first book - gettin past the first couple chapers was the hardest part for me cause I didn't quite like the writing. The story it's self is good (sure I have read better) but it's decent. Jasper and his back story is what I like best, and for some odd reason I like throwing Bella with him. I like Alice, and her spunky and friendly personality.

The major thing that irked me about the story is that I found Edward to be a little controlling and over baring, in his relationship with Bella. Bella, is just way too dependent on him emotionally. At least until she became a vampire for both of them.

Well at least you know I'm not a OMFG TWILIGHT ROX CAUSE "so and so" IS SO HAWT" twihard. I can Nit-Pic like an Anti-Twi too. rofl

Yeah, Edward is a creepy control freak, I definitely agree with that. Alice is pretty nice and I'm not to much into lesbian stuff, but if I had to pair some Twilight characters up like that, I would definitely go the Alice/Bella route because Alice would get Bella to lighten up, and yeah, Jasper and Bella would make things more interesting for sure. Just the whole series could have been done better as a whole and I'd enjoy it more. Nitpicking can be fun, even if it's something you enjoy, because it gets you to thinking about what works and what doesn't and what you might do differently if you had been the author, I mean the are all kinds of flaws in the first story about Jeff the Killer, but I love the following stories and the character of Jeff far more, he's not the kind of person I would actually ever be friends with for obvious reasons, but I think you get the picture.

Braddock_Hyde's Fangirl

Loyal Friend

9,775 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Doc MFN
Attic Cat
Doc MFN
Attic Cat
Doc MFN
Attic Cat

Yeah, Edward is a creepy control freak, I definitely agree with that. Alice is pretty nice and I'm not to much into lesbian stuff, but if I had to pair some Twilight characters up like that, I would definitely go the Alice/Bella route because Alice would get Bella to lighten up, and yeah, Jasper and Bella would make things more interesting for sure. Just the whole series could have been done better as a whole and I'd enjoy it more. Nitpicking can be fun, even if it's something you enjoy, because it gets you to thinking about what works and what doesn't and what you might do differently if you had been the author, I mean the are all kinds of flaws in the first story about Jeff the Killer, but I love the following stories and the character of Jeff far more, he's not the kind of person I would actually ever be friends with for obvious reasons, but I think you get the picture.

Yeah there are a bunch of things I would have done differently if I were the Author if I had the time I would do a fanfiction 'rewrite' lol. I love the series for what it is but it needs more depth, I don't know how to explain it.

For example I find the Harry Potter series has a lot more depth to it and appears to be a lot more planned out. The only thing I would have done differently with that series would be change would be a couple character deaths.

I'm not a fan of the sparkling but I like the fact they can go outside with bursting into flames, they had to do SOMETHING in the sunlight, ne? I probably would not have had them Sparkle cause it's so out of the norm, and I find that-that's one of the main objections to Twilight (at least with the people I know.) I do like the fact that Meyer made it that they could go out in the sunlight though.

Jeff the Killer?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Attic Cat
Doc MFN
Attic Cat
Doc MFN
Attic Cat

Yeah there are a bunch of things I would have done differently if I were the Author if I had the time I would do a fanfiction 'rewrite' lol. I love the series for what it is but it needs more depth, I don't know how to explain it.

For example I find the Harry Potter series has a lot more depth to it and appears to be a lot more planned out. The only thing I would have done differently with that series would be change would be a couple character deaths.

I'm not a fan of the sparkling but I like the fact they can go outside with bursting into flames, they had to do SOMETHING in the sunlight, ne? I probably would not have had them Sparkle cause it's so out of the norm, and I find that-that's one of the main objections to Twilight (at least with the people I know.) I do like the fact that Meyer made it that they could go out in the sunlight though.

Jeff the Killer?

Jeff the Killer is a creepypasta.
Well, Dracula went out in the sun, it just stripped him of all his vampire powers, so, yeah Meyer did not do her research there, and yes, the Harry Potter series was very in depth and well thought out, it was pretty well done overall.
i think midnight sun was good i never got to read the whole book though since she stoped writing it
The Secpnd life of bree tanner was my favroite. its very sad

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My favoritism keeps bouncing back and forth between Breaking Dawn and Eclipse. Right now, I would definitely say Eclipse. Then Breaking Dawn. Then Twilight. Then Midnight Sun. I didn't like New Moon. Too much Jacob. And even though in Midnight Sun, you really get to see what a moronic self-righteous doucebag Edward is, it's nice to see Bella from a perspective that isn't... Bella's. Through Edward's eyes, I actually like her, but I like Edward less. Through her eyes, I don't like her, but I don't hate Edward as much.

Meh. Can't wait 'til Steph finishes it.

Dapper Noob

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
I love Breaking Dawn heart heart heart Edward and Bella Cullen are awesome!!!!!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
Breaking Dawn because of all the different genres in that book. The Jacob portion of the book is terrifying because you read the descriptions of Bella's body detereting as her pregnancy reaches to term and then all of the new and interesting characters that you meet in this book.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff