Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lukan Wolf
sun and moon7
Lukan Wolf
sun and moon7
Lukan Wolf

Well it has ended and nothing more will come of it. Just be satisfied with what you have. Besides, there are always fanfics. Also, you cna fand plenty of series that have a way better love story.

yah i don't do fanfics. it always seems fake to me and i won't respect it.

it'll be hard to top twilight's love story.

Then you have no idea what you're missing. Sure some fanfics suck, but there are some that are just simply incredible.

Not really since anything is a better love story than Twilight.

lol i'd rather miss them. thanks though.

hm i don't know many better love stories than twilight.

Oh well, to each to their own.

Series with a better love story than Twilight:
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Angel: The Series
True Blood
Being Human
The Chronicle of Vladimir Tod
Vampire Knight
Skip Beat
Ouran High School Host Club
Inuyasha
Sailor Moon
Card Captor Sakura
Fruits Basket
Tsubasa Chronicle

oh i'll check those out.

have you seen "dusk maiden of amnesia"? it's a really good anime. a must see.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sun and moon7
Lukan Wolf
sun and moon7
Lukan Wolf
sun and moon7
Lukan Wolf

Well it has ended and nothing more will come of it. Just be satisfied with what you have. Besides, there are always fanfics. Also, you cna fand plenty of series that have a way better love story.

yah i don't do fanfics. it always seems fake to me and i won't respect it.

it'll be hard to top twilight's love story.

Then you have no idea what you're missing. Sure some fanfics suck, but there are some that are just simply incredible.

Not really since anything is a better love story than Twilight.

lol i'd rather miss them. thanks though.

hm i don't know many better love stories than twilight.

Oh well, to each to their own.

Series with a better love story than Twilight:
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Angel: The Series
True Blood
Being Human
The Chronicle of Vladimir Tod
Vampire Knight
Skip Beat
Ouran High School Host Club
Inuyasha
Sailor Moon
Card Captor Sakura
Fruits Basket
Tsubasa Chronicle

oh i'll check those out.

have you seen "dusk maiden of amnesia"? it's a really good anime. a must see.

No, I haven't, but it sounds familiar. Also, I have some other anime/manga you might like, I just listed the more romantically inclined ones.
SourAlpha
sun and moon7
yah i see a lot of bad reviews online about it. saying that it's just like twilight with a hint of harry potter but worse than both. crazy stuff.

well bella's mom never saw the new and improved vampire bella, i would like to see how she reacted to the obvious changes and wonder ,just like charlie did, about her getting better so fast.

charlie has been let in on a huge secret with jake being werewolf and that it has something to do with bell's "condition". you know he's thinking some crazy s**t about the whole thing.

would love to see if bell keeps going to school like the cullens have been doing for so long. and how she acts in those situations.
we could see the volturi doing some s**t now that the army bell had has dispersed leaving them with less numbers.

But would that really be worth another movie or another book? That's as long as a cliffnote, just like Charlie's reaction. Charlie doesn't ACTUALLY know, he has an idea, but he doesn't know, he wasn't told. So their reaction would've fit in better in Breaking Dawn and isn't worth making a new book just to get their reaction that not a lot care about in the first place.

Bella didn't care about school in the first place, and mentioned this multiple times. Once she was done with High School she was glad to be done and didn't want to go to college, so I don't see her going to school forever like the Cullens.

The Volturi and the Cullens are on amicable terms, why would they face the fury of the Cullens? The Volturi situation got solved already.

those are just a few ideas, they can add so much more.

and honestly does anyone ever know for sure? they don't. sometimes when you think there is no possible way to make a sequel they end up making one thats really good. can't recall any examples of that happening but i'm sure it has.
sun and moon7
SourAlpha
sun and moon7
yah i see a lot of bad reviews online about it. saying that it's just like twilight with a hint of harry potter but worse than both. crazy stuff.

well bella's mom never saw the new and improved vampire bella, i would like to see how she reacted to the obvious changes and wonder ,just like charlie did, about her getting better so fast.

charlie has been let in on a huge secret with jake being werewolf and that it has something to do with bell's "condition". you know he's thinking some crazy s**t about the whole thing.

would love to see if bell keeps going to school like the cullens have been doing for so long. and how she acts in those situations.
we could see the volturi doing some s**t now that the army bell had has dispersed leaving them with less numbers.

But would that really be worth another movie or another book? That's as long as a cliffnote, just like Charlie's reaction. Charlie doesn't ACTUALLY know, he has an idea, but he doesn't know, he wasn't told. So their reaction would've fit in better in Breaking Dawn and isn't worth making a new book just to get their reaction that not a lot care about in the first place.

Bella didn't care about school in the first place, and mentioned this multiple times. Once she was done with High School she was glad to be done and didn't want to go to college, so I don't see her going to school forever like the Cullens.

The Volturi and the Cullens are on amicable terms, why would they face the fury of the Cullens? The Volturi situation got solved already.

and honestly does anyone ever know for sure? they don't. sometimes when you think there is no possible way to make a sequel they end up making one thats really good. can't recall any examples of that happening but i'm sure it has.

Well we know for sure because Meyer said she'd never write for it again, that she's moved on. Not much else can come from this but speculation on what could be.
SourAlpha
sun and moon7
SourAlpha
sun and moon7

Well we know for sure because Meyer said she'd never write for it again, that she's moved on. Not much else can come from this but speculation on what could be.

you never know. people change their minds all the time.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sun and moon7
SourAlpha
sun and moon7
SourAlpha
sun and moon7

you never know. people change their minds all the time.

And some people don's change their minds at all. Dear, just let it go and be thankful for what you have.

Newbie Hunter

This is why they can't have nice things.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Majisuka Ikemen
This is why they can't have nice things.

Because they keep insisting on more and get hostile when people point our Twilight's (many) flaws?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff