Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Scott Pilgrim
Kiba Shinzu
Official Scott Pilgrim
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

1. The Troll thing is a joke; I've been told that I have an ability to change people into Trolls. I could understand that you took it so seriously,
but I couldn't help myself.
2. I only asked if you're becoming a Twitard because you're using a lot of the same arguments a lot of Twitards use.
3. What does money have to do with it? She has more money, and therefore I hate her? No, I don't; I'm on my way to reaching my goals, I have friends and family that love me, and I'm doing what I love. I have better things to do than hate someone who has nothing to do with me.
4. I do believe that Stephanie did a bad job at researching for her books,
and she has even said that she needs work. Also, the book had a large amount of grammatical errors, and that would not have happened if it was edited properly. These are not opinions; these are facts. It has nothing to do with whether I like Meyer or not.

4. Look. Don't get me started on grammatical errors, okay? 'Cause I've had to fix a lot (alot is not a word you need to put a space between a and lot) of yours, so I wouldn't be talking if I were you. Oh, and would you mind sharing where you heard that? I'm rather quite shocked to hear that; most people think Steph's great, so for her to say that about herself ... Well, it's hard for me to believe, so I'm gonna have to see some evidence my friend.
Strong conclusion. You're a good writer. Now please stop dissing my favorite one.

Speaking of Grammatical errors... I never said I was the best writer around, but there is just a lot of simple errors that should have been taken care of in editing.

Anyways, I believe she mentioned it when she said that she would stop writing for a while. She wanted to take a break and 'actually learn about the things she was writing about'. Someone had mentioned it and said that there was an interview. I could believe that she actually wants to become a better writer, and the only way for her to do that is to research.
"Haha. Your criticism can't do s**t to me because I'm Meyer, the best writer and you are just jealous of me."

...I don't care who you are, but that kind of talk is always bound to get someone hurt.
... I'm mocking Meyer and her big ego...

Yeah I know. I was commenting one the Big bad ego in that comment.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
DiruDez
It's a cute story that could pass the time. It's a light read, not to be taken seriously. Sure, look under the surface and you can either find what the fans love, or what the antis hate. But on the surface, it's just a cute story.

Read it if you like fluffy romance.

Cute? The Twilight series had never struck me as being "cute". It did however, strike me as "annoying".
Official Scott Pilgrim
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Official Scott Pilgrim
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Official Scott Pilgrim
...... I'm guessing... that you are annoyed because I'm trying to stop this, and all your excuses are very obvious Twitards' excuses when they can't prove that there's nothing great about the books... read the list below and try to not use those responses...
User Image

... ACTUALLY, I'm annoyed 'cause you just butted into a conver-sation that had nothing to do with you. Not only 'cause of that by the way -
I'm annoyed also because you think you know everything when clearly, you don't. P.S - Personally, I don't think Edward's all that great .... I mean, he's OK, I guess, but Jacob's hotter .... LITERALLY! Get it? 'Cause it says that werewolves
(Steph's version anyway) run at about 108, 109 degrees celsius. Cool, huh? ^^
Tsk tsk... Shallow person only love the person by their look...

I do not! Excuse me, but I wasn't only talking about his looks - I don't think Edward's that great on the inside either - although he thought he was helping Bella by staying away from her, he was actually killing her while JACOB stitched up the gashes EDWARD left behind. If you ask me, Jacob would make 4 a bttr mate.
Meyer wrote that Bella (she) will end up with
Edward not Jacob. Jacob will NEVER get out of her friend zone...

Yea, I know, but that wasn't what I was talking about -
What I was talking about was how Jacob (or Taylor, because they're so like
one another) would make for a better mate than Edward, and Robert, I think.
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

O.o
-looks down at my hands-
...Good god, I've done it again! I made someone take a step towards becoming a Troll! Holy crap!

The thing I find sad right now is that you fell into the habit of making every other excuse that every other Twitard makes. Don't tell me you're turning into a Twitard!
I'm not jealous of Stephanie Meyer. She wrote a book with a great number of flaws and a fairly bad plot.
Me? I'm majoring in music to become a voice actor, or to become a music teacher. I don't have to pay for classes; I'm getting a part-time job at a hospital working with kids. What do I have to be jealous of?

I don't look for things to dis Twilight with; I just notice a lot of problems.
I do think it could have been an okay book if someone else had written it, or if it was properly edited. Don't judge me, cause I'm not judging you.

You are tho - you said I was taking a step towards becoming a Troll, but I'm not, nor am I becoming a 'Twitard'. In fact, that term offends me;
we're not Twilight retards, we're sick of having to explain ourselves over and over,
and it's not an excuse; it's the truth, you're just in denial. She's made trillions of billions of millions of thousands of dollars. Have you? I think not. mrgreen
In addition, you are actually hating on her. 'I do think it could have been an okay book if someone else had written it, or if it was properly edited.' Sound familiar?

1. The Troll thing is a joke; I've been told that I have an ability to change people into Trolls. I could understand that you took it so seriously,
2. I only asked if you're becoming a Twitard because you're using a lot of the same arguments a lot of Twitards use.
3. What does money have to do with it? She has more money, and therefore I hate her? No, I don't; I'm on my way to reaching my goals, I have friends and family that love me, and I'm doing what I love. I have better things to do than hate someone who has nothing to do with me.
and she has even said that she needs work. Also, the book had a large amount of grammatical errors, and that would not have happened if it was edited properly. These are not opinions; these are facts. It has nothing to do with whether I like Meyer or not.

4. Look. Don't get me started on grammatical errors, okay? 'Cause I've had to fix
a lot of yours, so I wouldn't be talking if I were you.
Oh, and would you mind sharing where you heard that? I'm rather quite shocked to hear that; most people think Steph's great, so for her to say that about herself ... Well, it's hard for me to believe, so I'm gonna have to see some evidence.
Strong conclusion. You're a good writer. Now please stop dissing my favorite one.

Speaking of grammatical errors... I never said I was the best writer around, but there is just a lot of simple errors that should have been taken care of in editing.

Anyways, I believe she mentioned it when she said that she would stop writing for a while. She wanted to take a break and 'actually learn about the things she was writing about'. Someone had mentioned it and said that there was an interview.
I could believe that she actually wants to become a better writer,
and the only way for her to do that is to research.

You know what you should research?! Online etiquette. Why?
'Cause there's nothing wrong with my answers, yet you go and edit them!
Which reminds me. I thought you said you weren't the best writer around?
Well Miss I'm-not-the-best-writer-around, if you're not the best writer around,
don't edit my work, and because you're starting to irk me more than usual,
don't expect me to reply to your answer to this. P.S - Just in case you wanted to know, you're starting to irk me more than usual because you go and do things that contradict with what you said you weren't, and don't say I don't make sense, be-cause you know I make perfect sense.
Emperor Angelo XXV
DiruDez
It's a cute story that could pass the time. It's a light read, not to be taken seriously. Sure, look under the surface and you can either find what the fans love, or what the antis hate. But on the surface, it's just a cute story.

Read it if you like fluffy romance.

Cute? The Twilight series had never struck me as being "cute". It did however, strike me as "annoying".

O HAY LOL WUT A CONCIDENCE DAT U HAV AN OPINON N STUFF

Read my post and tell me where I said "Emperor Douche thinks this story was cute". I didn't. Therefore, "cute" wasn't reffering to you or your opinion.
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind

You are tho - you said I was taking a step towards becoming a Troll, but I'm not, nor am I becoming a 'Twitard'. In fact, that term offends me;
we're not Twilight retards, we're sick of having to explain ourselves over and over,
and it's not an excuse; it's the truth, you're just in denial. She's made trillions of billions of millions of thousands of dollars. Have you? I think not. mrgreen
In addition, you are actually hating on her. 'I do think it could have been an okay book if someone else had written it, or if it was properly edited.' Sound familiar?

4. Look. Don't get me started on grammatical errors, okay? 'Cause I've had to fix
Oh, and would you mind sharing where you heard that? I'm rather quite shocked to hear that; most people think Steph's great, so for her to say that about herself ... Well, it's hard for me to believe, so I'm gonna have to see some evidence.

Speaking of grammatical errors... I never said I was the best writer around, but there is just a lot of simple errors that should have been taken care of in editing.

Anyways, I believe she mentioned it when she said that she would stop writing for a while. She wanted to take a break and 'actually learn about the things she was writing about'. Someone had mentioned it and said that there was an interview.

don't expect me to reply to your answer to this. P.S - Just in case you wanted to know, you're starting to irk me more than usual because you go and do things that contradict with what you said you weren't, and don't say I don't make sense, be-cause you know I make perfect sense.

There was a friendly, but naive King
who wed a very nasty Queen.
The King was loved, but
the Queen was feared.

Grow a brain and stop taking the internet so seriously. You were editing her post in your quotes so she did the same thing back and you snapped. Twilight has a overused plot and shallow one dimensional characters. Also if I may use this quote.

Stephen King
"Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

Till one day strolling in his court,
an arrow pierced the kind King's heart.
He lost his life and
his lady love.
Official Alexia Ashford
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

The King was loved, but
the Queen was feared.

Grow a brain and stop taking the internet so seriously. You were editing her post in your quotes so she did the same thing back and you snapped. Twilight has an overused plot and shallow one-dimensional characters. Also, if I may use this quote.

Stephen King

'Till one day strolling in his court,
He lost his life and
his lady love.

I have a brain, thank you very MUCH stare
And I was editing her posts 'cause they needed to be edited,
but I snapped when she tried editing mine 'cause
there was nothing wrong with them, though she insisted there was.
If that's not annoying, I don't know what is. And Stephen King is an old-fashioned procrastinator who took 27 years to write 7 novels that were
part of the same series, and even if they weren't, it shouldn't take anyone that long. Heck, it should've been easier to get them all done quicker since they were in the same series 'cause he didn't have to think of anything that new, and if Twilght's plot is 'overused' (which doesn't make sense), and if its characters are so shallow and 'one-dimensional' (huh?!), how come it's
the #1 New York Times bestseller, Publishers Weekly's
best book of the year, Amazon's "Best book of the decade", and one of the
books on Teen People's "Hot List" pick? All this can be found on the cover.
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Official Alexia Ashford
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind

The King was loved, but
the Queen was feared.

Grow a brain and stop taking the internet so seriously. You were editing her post in your quotes so she did the same thing back and you snapped. Twilight has an overused plot and shallow one-dimensional characters. Also, if I may use this quote.

Stephen King

He lost his life and
his lady love.

If that's not annoying, I don't know what is. And Stephen King is an old-fashioned procrastinator who took 27 years to write 7 novels that were
part of the same series, and even if they weren't, it shouldn't take anyone that long. Heck, it should've been easier to get them all done quicker since they were in the same series 'cause he didn't have to think of anything that new, and if Twilght's plot is 'overused' (which doesn't make sense), and if its characters are so shallow and 'one-dimensional' (huh?!), how come it's

This Captain goes down with the ship
All hands on deck stand hip-to-hip
I shout the orders, "Shoot to kill!"

A. Stephen King actually TRIES. SMeyer spits out her s**t and then blames her fans on the fact that she had to rush them.
B. You obviously have no idea how easy it is to be a New York Times bestseller. Almost every book has one of those. That isn't that special.
C. User Image
D. User Image

Sail with me into the setting sun
The battle has been won
But war has just begun
-Pixie Ninja Reprise-
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Official Alexia Ashford
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

The King was loved, but
the Queen was feared.

Stephen King

He lost his life and
his lady love.

A. Stephen King actually TRIES. SMeyer spits out her s**t and then blames her fans on the fact that she had to rush them.
B. You obviously have no idea how easy it is to be a New York Times bestseller. Almost every book has one of those. That isn't that special.
C. User Image
D. User Image

The battle has been won
But war has just begun

No, I'm not mad, though I am pissed off - Smeyer tries too,
and she doesn't blame her fans, she loves them - she even said that she wouldn't be where she is today if it weren't for us, and her work isn't 's**t', it's amazing, just like she is. And besides, because we're her fans, we wouldn't rush her to
write more books, we would wait patiently because we know the wait,
no matter how long, would be worth it, in the end.
my_gothic_state_of_mind
-Pixie Ninja Reprise-

C. User Image
D. User Image

The battle has been won
But war has just begun

and she doesn't blame her fans, she loves them - she even said that she wouldn't be where she is today if it weren't for us, and her work isn't 's**t', it's amazing, just like she is. And besides, because we're her fans, we wouldn't rush her to

Mad and Pissed mean the same thing, dear.
If I could find the exact quote where she basically does blame her fans, I would.

Then why are most of her fans bitching about the wait for the Breaking Fail movies?
Why are most of her fans bitching about the wait for Midnight Sun?
Why are most of her fans bitching in general?

The battle has been won
But war has just begun
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Official Alexia Ashford
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind

The King was loved, but
the Queen was feared.

Stephen King

He lost his life and
his lady love.

The King was loved, but
the Queen was feared.

Stephen King actual does the work needed before writing like research which Meyer neglects.

The characters are shallow because all the relationships are based on looks only. They are one dimensional because no one changes through out the entire series besides Jacob and even then it's for the worse because he became a *****.

New York Times Best Seller is something almost every writer gets not that big of a deal. Publishers Weekly never heard of them so why should I care?
Amazon reason behind it is because it only sold because of the word vampire and girls orgasming over Edward of Jacob.
Teen People is a joke so that doesn't matter.

He lost his life and
his lady love.
-Pixie Ninja Reprise-
my_gothic_state_of_mind
-Pixie Ninja Reprise-

C. User Image
D. User Image

The battle has been won
But war has just begun

If I could find the exact quote where she basically does blame her fans, I would.

Then why are most of her fans bitching about the wait for the Breaking Fail movies?

The battle has been won
But war has just begun

'Cause those aren't real fans, they're weirdos who think
the characters of the books are gods, that SMeyer is their prophet, that
Breaking DAWN is another reality show showcasing the 'gods' in action, and that Midnight Sun is the most important book because it's the last, the 'end of every-thing'. I heard this from a friend of mine.
my_gothic_state_of_mind
-Pixie Ninja Reprise-
my_gothic_state_of_mind
-Pixie Ninja Reprise-

C. User Image
D. User Image

The battle has been won
But war has just begun

The battle has been won
But war has just begun

'Cause those aren't real fans, they're weirdos who think
the characters of the books are gods, that SMeyer is their prophet, that
Breaking DAWN is another reality show showcasing the 'gods' in action, and that Midnight Sun is the most important book because it's the last, the 'end of every-thing'. I heard this from a friend of mine.

Considering that Midnight Sun doesn't exist, it's a little hard for it to be "the end of everything."
Tell your friend to do some research before she comments.

The battle has been won
But war has just begun
Official Alexia Ashford
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Official Alexia Ashford
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

The King was loved, but
the Queen was feared.

Stephen King

He lost his life and
his lady love.

The King was loved, but
the Queen was feared.

Stephen King actually does the work needed before writing, like research, which Meyer neglects.

The characters are shallow because all the relationships are based on looks only. They are one-dimensional because no one changes through out the entire series besides Jacob, and even then it's for the worst because he became a *****.

New York Times Best Seller is something almost every writer gets. It's not that big of a deal. Publishers Weekly? Never heard of them, so why should I care?
Amazon? Reason behind it: It's because it only sold because of the word vampire and girls orgasming over Edward and Jacob.
Teen People is a joke, so that doesn't matter.

He lost his life and
his lady love.

Smeyer did research. At the back of Twilight, somewhere in her aknowledgements, she thanks her brothers Paul and Jacob for supplying her with all the automotive-based information that they did. That counts as research. Though I am curious: What does Stephen King write about, and what research did he do?

The characters' relationships aren't based on looks only, that's just a perk.
For example, on page 110 of Eclipse, Bella more or less chewed Jacob out for saying that, amongst other things, about her relationship with Edward.
And Jacob is not a *****; it's not like that for him and Reneesme; he ex-
plains what imprinting is like to Bella on page 176 of Eclipse when she said Quil's im-
printing with a three-year-old (Claire) is really creepy, so don't judge him quite yet.
Oh, by the way, you're a joke, so you don't matter.
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

O.o
-looks down at my hands-
...Good god, I've done it again! I made someone take a step towards becoming a Troll! Holy crap!

The thing I find sad right now is that you fell into the habit of making every other excuse that every other Twitard makes. Don't tell me you're turning into a Twitard!
I'm not jealous of Stephanie Meyer. She wrote a book with a great number of flaws and a fairly bad plot.
Me? I'm majoring in music to become a voice actor, or to become a music teacher. I don't have to pay for classes; I'm getting a part-time job at a hospital working with kids. What do I have to be jealous of?

I don't look for things to dis Twilight with; I just notice a lot of problems.
I do think it could have been an okay book if someone else had written it, or if it was properly edited. Don't judge me, cause I'm not judging you.

-wakes up from nap-
Wha? huh what?

oh. It's you.
Y'know I had completely forgotten that you replied to my post. Guess I didn't think it was that important.
Anyways, would you like to know WHY i corrected your post? (and I only corrected one or two things, which you did keep btw.) You said you were correcting mine. I just thought it was funny. You gotta stop taking things so seriously or else it'll be WAY to easy for someone to troll you.
I don't have to be the best writer around to edit correctly. Editing is making sure that an Idea makes sense, not writing that Idea to begin with. I can't write a story the way J.K. Rowling does, but if she made a grammatical error, I could spot it. And no, you don't make any sense at all.

Sooo... yeah. I'm done here.
-goes back to sleep-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas