Welcome to Gaia! ::

MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
The real question is why did you bring this back after two years.

That's a good question. I guess I'm just that bored.
Anything related to Twilight you wanna talk about?

Meh. I used to love Twilight with the Passion of Christ, but now I'm indifferent to the topic. Cute shoes emotion_c8
Thanks.
Quick question; still believe that everyone who expresses dislike for the series are jealous and are telling lies?

Nope. To be honest, I don't think I ever thought that ..... Weird sentence? Anyway, why you ask?
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born

That's a good question. I guess I'm just that bored.

Meh. I used to love Twilight with the Passion of Christ, but now I'm indifferent to the topic. Cute shoes emotion_c8
Thanks.
Quick question; still believe that everyone who expresses dislike for the series are jealous and are telling lies?

Nope. To be honest, I don't think I ever thought that ..... Weird sentence? Anyway, why you ask?
Because you said it before.

Pisces-Born
Before I tell you why you should read and watch it,
I must warn you: All the negatives out there are jealous, therefore they
speak out of hate, meaning they're all lies, so don't listen to them, listen to me biggrin

I was just wondering. It's either let this thread die or start talking about something.
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan

Thanks.

Because you said it before.

Pisces-Born
Before I tell you why you should read and watch it,
I must warn you: All the negatives out there are jealous, therefore they
speak out of hate, meaning they're all lies, so don't listen to them, listen to me biggrin

I was just wondering. It's either let this thread die or start talking about something.

.......... sweatdrop I thought I knew it all when I was a kid. Truth be told, different people like and dislike different things. That's a given. Anyway, when I was younger (mentally I mean), I figured that all the people that didn't like what I liked were butt-heads, especially when they trash-talked my favorite things. Take Twilight for example - The series was loathed just as much as it was loved. Because of that, I truly hated all known and unknown haters. What goes around, comes around, right? emotion_c8
Pisces-Born
.......... sweatdrop I thought I knew it all when I was a kid. Truth be told, different people like and dislike different things. That's a given. Anyway, when I was younger (mentally I mean), I figured that all the people that didn't like what I liked were butt-heads, especially when they trash-talked my favorite things. Take Twilight for example - The series was loathed just as much as it was loved. Because of that, I truly hated all known and unknown haters. What goes around, comes around, right? emotion_c8
Not exactly. sweatdrop If they're attacking you for liking it, by all means, give them hell. It's mean to attack someone just because they don't like what you like.
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
Not exactly. sweatdrop If they're attacking you for liking it, by all means, give them hell. It's mean to attack someone just because they don't like what you like.

:O Ikr? Anyway, I was gonna say something, but then I forgot =P

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

There's more to marriage than simply looking older than your own age and good looks. Renesmee is not emotionally prepared to be Jacob's romantic interest; let alone for a bride. Why? It is because of the fact that even though she ages quick physically, she lacks any real-world experience. Of course there is love in a marriage to work, but it also requires sacrifice. The Twilight series doesn't teach people on how to accept sacrifice; it teaches people to evade it.

Besides, Edward and Bella aren't very good parents. If they are, then why did they not teach Renesmee anything?

Looking older than you actually are is never a good thing,
especially for women, Jacob doesn't look at Renesmee romantically right now, and Edward and Bella are excellent parents who do teach their kid;
they taught her to not drink people's blood. Anyway,
I thought we already established the fact that they keep her secluded which really isn't a bad thing, in her case; humans can't know about vampires, therefore, Renesmee can't be seen in public, not until she has to attend school, if they're even gonna send her; Stephanie Meyer never said if they wanted to or not, although I doubt they will; Renesmee is really smart, and doesn't need to go to school.

But, that is Renesmee. She ages quicker than normal.
As for Jacob, he will have that in the future, when Renesmee looks 18.
That is not much. If Edward and Bella are good parents, they should teach her a lot more things in life.

Yes, she is secluded, but why are Edward and the others able to go into human society?
I don't think she would go to school anyway and if she did, she would be some arrogant twit.

At any rate, you did say anything about random topics, yes?

Edward and the others are able to mingle with humans because they are not as beautiful as Renesmee; the minute Bella layed eyes on her,
she said that she was more beautiful than her father, because she is a mix of both Edward, and herself, and 18 is actually an OK age to get married at. Bella got married at 18, remember?

I know that, but it is idiotic. It is because under any circumstances, she can go into a normal human society with little or no incident.

Yes, Bella got married at 18. But, looking 18 doesn't mean that you are 18.

In other news, Advance Wars = epic biggrin

............... X D I feel like the Prodigal Son =P Sorry that took so long - I stopped posting in the forums a while ago.

Welcome back! biggrin
Emperor Angelo XXV
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

That is not much. If Edward and Bella are good parents, they should teach her a lot more things in life.

Yes, she is secluded, but why are Edward and the others able to go into human society?
I don't think she would go to school anyway and if she did, she would be some arrogant twit.

Edward and the others are able to mingle with humans because they are not as beautiful as Renesmee; the minute Bella layed eyes on her,
she said that she was more beautiful than her father, because she is a mix of both Edward, and herself, and 18 is actually an OK age to get married at. Bella got married at 18, remember?

I know that, but it is idiotic. It is because under any circumstances, she can go into a normal human society with little or no incident.

............... X D I feel like the Prodigal Son =P Sorry that took so long - I stopped posting in the forums a while ago.

Welcome back! biggrin

xd Thanks =P So, how did all this start?
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

Welcome back! biggrin

Honestly? You. *shrugs*
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV

Welcome back! biggrin

Honestly? You. *shrugs*

........... Really? How?
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV

Welcome back! biggrin

Honestly? You. *shrugs*

........... Really? How?
It started with you saying that whatever the antis say was a lie and then escalated when the antis said that Meyer didn't do research, that because of her grammatical errors that she was a amateur writer and you were claiming that she did do research and that she was a great writer. It blew off from there. It ended with the calmer discussion of whether or not Jacob is a ***** because he'll be with Nessie.
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV

Welcome back! biggrin

Honestly? You. *shrugs*

........... Really? How?
It started with you saying that whatever the antis say was a lie and then escalated when the antis said that Meyer didn't do research, that because of her grammatical errors that she was an amateur writer and you were claiming that she did do research and that she was a great writer. It blew off from there. It ended with the calmer discussion of whether or not Jacob is a ***** because he'll be with Nessie.

..... I didn't make myself look like some sort of nut, right?
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
Emperor Angelo XXV

Welcome back! biggrin

Honestly? You. *shrugs*

........... Really? How?
It started with you saying that whatever the antis say was a lie and then escalated when the antis said that Meyer didn't do research, that because of her grammatical errors that she was an amateur writer and you were claiming that she did do research and that she was a great writer. It blew off from there. It ended with the calmer discussion of whether or not Jacob is a ***** because he'll be with Nessie.

A smidgen ,just a little. sweatdrop Bbut it's cool, it was two years ago and honestly, it was an interesting read.
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Pisces-Born
MuffinTheOrphan
Honestly? You. *shrugs*

........... Really? How?

A smidgen, just a little. sweatdrop But it's cool, it was two years ago and honestly, it was an interesting read.

xd Well, at least my craziness is good for something - entertaining people =P

Desirable Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Pisces-Born

I do? That's odd .... I'm left-handed ...... 0.o

That's What She Said
J-Dubbed -The Lost Soul-
Pisces-Born

I do? That's odd .... I'm left-handed ...... 0.o

That's What She Said

.................. xD I don't remember saying that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff