Welcome to Gaia! ::

my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

That doesn't mean that she is good for a bride at that state.

No one said she was good for a bride at that state neutral

Do you not see what was being implied? Sure, Renesmee would look mature, but would she be emotionally mature? No; she would not be, because she is clearly lacking in real-world experience.

Of course she is; her parents keep her secluded, but that has abso- lutely nothing to do with her being a bride; see, to be a bride, all one has to do is love the person you're getting married to. Of course, that's the emotional re-quirement; the physical requirement is a really pretty dress. mrgreen

Actually, in many states, it's required for a person to have a marriage license. In fact, there are a lot of things to take care of: finding a good place to live, putting both names on the lease, ya'know, legal jargon. Getting married does take money.
Let's not forget Religious factors. If both partners are from different religions, who's going to switch religions, and what kind of ceremony will they have?
Then, there's planning the Wedding. Who's gonna be the Maid of honor? Who's gonna be the best Man? Which side will the groom's family be sitting? What kind of flowers? Who's coming, who's bringing what, can we return the gifts, can we just ask for money?
What about the reception? Where is it going to be? Who's the DJ? What kind of food will there be?

...I just sort of ranted. But, my point remains. It takes more than Love and a Pretty dress to get married these days.

Wow. You really think through things, don't you? 0.0

Eh. It comes and goes.
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

Do you not see what was being implied? Sure, Renesmee would look mature, but would she be emotionally mature? No; she would not be, because she is clearly lacking in real-world experience.

Of course she is; her parents keep her secluded, but that has abso- lutely nothing to do with her being a bride; see, to be a bride, all one has to do is love the person you're getting married to. Of course, that's the emotional re-quirement; the physical requirement is a really pretty dress. mrgreen

Actually, in many states, it's required for a person to have a marriage license. In fact, there are a lot of things to take care of: finding a good place to live, putting both names on the lease, ya'know, legal jargon. Getting married does take money.
Let's not forget Religious factors. If both partners are from different religions, who's going to switch religions, and what kind of ceremony will they have?
Then, there's planning the Wedding. Who's gonna be the Maid of honor? Who's gonna be the best Man? Which side will the groom's family be sitting? What kind of flowers? Who's coming, who's bringing what, can we return the gifts, can we just ask for money?
What about the reception? Where is it going to be? Who's the DJ? What kind of food will there be?

...I just sort of ranted. But, my point remains. It takes more than Love and a Pretty dress to get married these days.

Wow, you really think things through, don't you? 0.0

Eh. It comes and goes.

And apparantly, when it comes, it doesn't come halfway 0.o
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

Eh. It comes and goes.

I fear if I keep it all in, I may explode.
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

Eh. It comes and goes.

That'd be gross.
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

Eh. It comes and goes.

That'd be gross.

Indeed. Messy. Good thing I try not to let myself explode.
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

Eh. It comes and goes.

That'd be gross.

Indeed; messy. Good thing I try not to let myself explode.

Agreed. ........ Can I say something?
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

Eh. It comes and goes.

That'd be gross.

Go right ahead.
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

That'd be gross.

Go right ahead.

This conversation we're having? Yeah, I don't think I've ever been in a more random one, and trust me, I've been in some pretty random conver-sations xd
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

That'd be gross.

Go right ahead.

This conversation we're having? Yeah, I don't think I've ever been in a more random one, and trust me, I've been in some pretty random conver-sations xd

Oh well, I'm good at random stuff. For example...
*Ahem*

Chicken Revolution.
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

Go right ahead.

This conversation we're having? Yeah, I don't think I've ever been in a more random one, and trust me, I've been in some pretty random conversations xd

*Ahem*

Chicken Revolution.

...... Hey, have you ever heard of 'Chicken Invaders'?
It's this game on ourWorld, and it's really fun, yet stupid at the same time.

How's that 4 random? xp
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

Go right ahead.

This conversation we're having? Yeah, I don't think I've ever been in a more random one, and trust me, I've been in some pretty random conversations xd

*Ahem*

Chicken Revolution.

How's that 4 random? xp

... I only heard the word "Chicken Invaders" and my mind went straight to "The Labyrinth".

... Now I wanna listen to David Bowie music.
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

Go right ahead.

*Ahem*

Chicken Revolution.

How's that 4 random? xp

... I only heard the word "Chicken Invaders" and my mind went straight to "The Labyrinth".

Isn't 'The Labyrinth' this really old horror movie? And who's David Bowie?
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

Go right ahead.

*Ahem*

Chicken Revolution.

How's that 4 random? xp

"The Labyrinth" was this Movie about a girl who wished her brother away to the Goblin world, and had to traverse through that world to save him. David Bowie played Jereath the Goblin king.

David Bowie is an 80's ban music artist.
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Kiba Shinzu

*Ahem*

Chicken Revolution.

How's that 4 random? xp

"The Labyrinth" was this Movie about a girl who wished her brother away to
the Goblin world, and had to traverse through that world to save him. David Bowie played Jereath the Goblin king.

David Bowie is an 80's ban music artist.

I see ...... 'The Labyrinth' sounds like an interesting movie ....
When was its release? ..... Isn't David Bowie a music artist and an actor?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff