Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lover

11,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
tell me why i should read or watch it. i never was interested in it. tell me all the cool things in it that make you say wow that was cool. is the story good?

wow the word of the people very interesting now that theres more negatives. tell me what you think of the new movie Vampires Suck?

I been reading good arguments between you guys i should have mentioned to be nice to each other and not to turn this into a jacob vs um....? the other guy.

above all you guys are doing great.

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image User Image

Anata wa ima doko de nani wo shite imasu ka,
Kono sora no tsuzuku basho ni imasu ka?

------------------------------

Simple answer: DON'T watch it or read it. Worst way to waste your time. It's really not worth it; even for the sake of arguing with Twitards.

------------------------------

Itsumo no you ni egao de ite kuremasu ka?
Ima wa tada sore wo negai tsuzukeru

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rokusasu 0
tell me why i should read or watch it. i never was interested in it. tell me all the cool things in it that make you say wow that was cool. is the story good?

I like reading/watching Twilight so I can laugh at all the plot holes, Mary Sue characters, and gramatical errors.
Read it and watch it so you can properly hate it with a passion.
You havn't read it? You can still be saved! Don't read or watch.

Mystical Tamer

The only reason you would ever want to read it is if you actually wanted to get into a discussion in the TSF. However, that very rarely happens between Antis and sane fans.

There really is no good reason to read Twilight.
TheSpottedfur
The only reason you would ever want to read it is if you actually wanted to get into a discussion in the TSF. However, that very rarely happens between Antis and sane fans.

There really is no good reason to read Twilight.

Indubitably.

Seriously kid do yourself a favor and don't read or watch it. You'd probably last about 2 minutes into it before contemplating to burn the book and crush the dvd or commiting suicide on the spot.

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
erm...i guess it will make u dream about it.... xd

Sugary Phantom

Yeah, there's no good point or reason to it. Unless you're into that kind of thing.
It's a cute story that could pass the time. It's a light read, not to be taken seriously. Sure, look under the surface and you can either find what the fans love, or what the antis hate. But on the surface, it's just a cute story.

Read it if you like fluffy romance.
blaugh taylor lautner is hot. enough said.
lol, but watch out for the girly voice =0

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rokusasu 0
If you arent interested im not going to try and convince you to watch it. I dont try and force people to like what i like, but yeah the book is like a romance novel and mainly females would like it.

Hmmm...But assuming you arent interested in the romance i will tell you all the cool action stuff thats in it.

The wolves (of course) ripping apart vampires and just being totally bad a** in general.

The special powers that the vampires have, which is the ability to captivate (*cough*sparkle*cough*) Run incredibly fast, jump incredibly high, smell people from vast distances, hear the slightest of movements. Then you have Reading minds, telling the future, controlling emotion, creating shields, illusions, causing pain, cutting off senses.

The Volturi, which much like the wolves are incredibly bad a** and are more like stereo typical vampires rather then the cullens being all new age with sports cars and such.

The fighting scenes are the coolest parts in the movies, and probably the only reason some guys even go to see it.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
By the way im laughing at the people who say "Read it to properly hate it" or "read it to burn the book, crush the DVD ext ext" Which means you made the author some money just buying her merchandise to destroy it, thus gives her the funding to write more books, make more merchandise, so that you can love to hate her some more.

>.>... and they say the fans are crazy lawl.

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
well...it all really depends on wat type of movies ur into..
personally i like all types...
but if ur into romantic...fantasy..and action..
then this is the movie for u....
theres nuthin really great about it....girls only like it for 2 specific characters and that edward and jacob..
i think its bull crap -.-'' but the movie itself is really on the dark romantic side smile

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
DiruDez
It's a cute story that could pass the time. It's a light read, not to be taken seriously. Sure, look under the surface and you can either find what the fans love, or what the antis hate. But on the surface, it's just a cute story.

Read it if you like fluffy romance.

agreed ^-^
...it really just depends on wat u like...
movie wise..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces