Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
-Requiem-Seraphim-
Glad to see necrophilia is still alive and well in the TsF. o.O

I still maintain that I despise Twilight, even more so for the smut fest dubbed 50SoG that it spawned. People ask why people love it so much, but, look at the fan base. Quite a few of the older Twilight fans get their smutfix from it that Twilight lacked. Cause.. OBVIOUSLY the fans of Twilight young and old know jack crap about D/s and BDSM. -3-

caligulasAquarium

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hate that people who write this s**t don't do their ******** research. First Meyer, because horror movies are "too gory and scary", and now James who just wrote smutfic that she can fap to (without even researching the lifestyle), and then ******** published that s**t, only changing the names?

I mean, for Alternia's sake, people. Research is an important part of any writing process. Either write what you know, or look up what you don't. You don't want to be looking like an a** when someone who actually knows what they're talking about calls you out on your s**t. (Like basic biology, geography, history, grammar, spelling, and BDSM.)

Off-topic: The captcha for this was "Make it so".
            User Image

Witty Shapeshifter

Minerva de Sade
-Requiem-Seraphim-
Glad to see necrophilia is still alive and well in the TsF. o.O

I still maintain that I despise Twilight, even more so for the smut fest dubbed 50SoG that it spawned. People ask why people love it so much, but, look at the fan base. Quite a few of the older Twilight fans get their smutfix from it that Twilight lacked. Cause.. OBVIOUSLY the fans of Twilight young and old know jack crap about D/s and BDSM. -3-

caligulasAquarium

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hate that people who write this s**t don't do their ******** research. First Meyer, because horror movies are "too gory and scary", and now James who just wrote smutfic that she can fap to (without even researching the lifestyle), and then ******** published that s**t, only changing the names?

I mean, for Alternia's sake, people. Research is an important part of any writing process. Either write what you know, or look up what you don't. You don't want to be looking like an a** when someone who actually knows what they're talking about calls you out on your s**t. (Like basic biology, geography, history, grammar, spelling, and BDSM.)

Off-topic: The captcha for this was "Make it so".
            User Image

But.. but.. its fantasy! Its not srs bzness!! ~Le eye roll~ Puh-lease. Granted, writing is a venue to to allow the imagination run free and be creative, but that applies when you CREATE all on your own. Once an author begins to pull from cemented, actual life concepts and lifestyles, its time to pull out the research hat and start to learn so the story can be written better. And in the case of James, what she knew wasn't accurate either, just a kink that leads others astray. @__@

I swear to Yevon, one more of these little fake twits approach my Dominate and insult him by asking when he is going to screw them, or why he isn't controlling them, or how is he going to date more than one of his submissives... I'm probably going to jail for homicide. Just saying.

Mine was "Question Everything". The interwebz.. it wants me to continue my work!
I love Twilight Saga i have everything AHHH!!!! Cnt wait for the last movie nd im gonna be sad.
sad
I like twilight saga too :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff