Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
SuzyQ6351
I really do like the twilight saga. It has twists i dont usually see in books ive read. If you've read my profile page that's alot of books. rolleyes

caligulasAquarium

I'm glad you've read "a lot" of books, but you seem to read the same style of books. Might I suggest branching out a bit?

And I agree. I haven't seen that many deus ex machinas in books I've read either. And I've read quite a bit myself.

I mean, I've never even seen the crap Meyer pulls in Breaking Dawn in the cheesiest shojo manga or the lamest romance novels.
            User Image

Ruthless Giver

8,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love the books because their way better than the movies. Reading gives u btr invisionment than the actual movies

Ruthless Giver

8,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
cornpasta1234
team jacob he is so cute and the movies are the best i just love twlight:heart :

TEAM EDWARD heart
my avi is suppoed to me bella with jake in wolf form smile <3 i love jake so much i wish i could find a real guy like him *sighs* but i dont think ill ever find one that actually pays attention let alone cares that much
Jacob is sooooo cute xd xd xd xd
charlieful
Jacob is sooooo cute xd xd xd xd
Jacob Black or Tayler Laughtner? They're two different people, what with one being fictional and all.
It took ya that long to read it?

Invisible Genius

Can someone give me advice on what to do with my book after I'm done with it

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
random476
Can someone give me advice on what to do with my book after I'm done with it

caligulasAquarium

Hollow it out and use it for a book safe.

Cut out specific words and use them for crafts.

Doorstop.

Level a wobbly table.

Press flowers.
            User Image
Haha I like Twilight but it kinda Is stupid now cuz kristen stewert cheated on robert patterson.
Tyrannosaurus_RAWR
Haha I like Twilight but it kinda Is stupid now cuz kristen stewert cheated on robert patterson.
I don't understand. How is the series itself stupid just because of the celebrities personal life?
heart i looooooooooooove it
love twilight

Sparkly Hellhound

Glad to see necrophilia is still alive and well in the TsF. o.O

I still maintain that I despise Twilight, even more so for the smut fest dubbed 50SoG that it spawned. People ask why people love it so much, but, look at the fan base. Quite a few of the older Twilight fans get their smutfix from it that Twilight lacked. Cause.. OBVIOUSLY the fans of Twilight young and old know jack crap about D/s and BDSM. -3-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff