Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol i hate the word "saga".

i love the movies!

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Omg! See! It made a discussion! Plus I'm new so I don't know the "cool" stuff! Don't be hard on me! surprised
SuzyQ6351
Omg! See! It made a discussion! Plus I'm new so I don't know the "cool" stuff! Don't be hard on me! surprised
This isn't the epitome of the word discussion. Still looks like spam to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Hey!!!😡

Devoted Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
SuzyQ6351
Hey!!!😡

caligulasAquarium

As my dear mother always says: "Hay is for horses."

And Muffin's right. This is NOT a discussion. It's a bunch of users calling you out for making repeat thread #8654321348564.

If you're going to start a discussion, ask some questions that require answers that are more than one word long. For example:

"I'm excited about Breaking Dawn Part 2! Are you guys excited? Why? What are you looking forward to the most? Are you sad the series is going to be over? Why?" ect.

These sort of questions provoke a more thoughtful response, and can make a thread have much more discussion content. This also gives other users a chance to talk about their opinions on the movie, and discuss amongst themselves.
            User Image

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I really do like the twilight saga. It has twists i dont usually see in books ive read. If you've read my profile page that's alot of books. rolleyes

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Yokozukureinashubakoike
SuzyQ6351
I really do like the twilight saga. It has twists i dont usually see in books ive read. If you've read my profile page that's alot of books. rolleyes
We care because...? rolleyes

If u are nice people will actually listen to what u say. And care. In that case those words dont hurt me coming out of your mouth!

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY TO ME BECAUSE THE THINGS YOU SAY ARE WORTHLESS!
There. More clear? scream

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Minerva de Sade
SuzyQ6351
Hey!!!😡

caligulasAquarium

As my dear mother always says: "Hay is for horses."

And Muffin's right. This is NOT a discussion. It's a bunch of users calling you out for making repeat thread #8654321348564.

If you're going to start a discussion, ask some questions that require answers that are more than one word long. For example:

"I'm excited about Breaking Dawn Part 2! Are you guys excited? Why? What are you looking forward to the most? Are you sad the series is going to be over? Why?" ect.

These sort of questions provoke a more thoughtful response, and can make a thread have much more discussion content. This also gives other users a chance to talk about their opinions on the movie, and discuss amongst themselves.
            User Image

Thx. I took that advice and made a new forum. I will no longer be writing on this one. Bye!

P.S. I hope you like the tip!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games