Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Oh, I see.

caligulasAquarium

Yeah. I plan to continue in that style, just starting out with Twilight instead, now that I have a PDF of it.User Image

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Minerva de Sade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Oh, I see.

caligulasAquarium

Yeah. I plan to continue in that style, just starting out with Twilight instead, now that I have a PDF of it.User Image

Sounds good to me ^^

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Hey, Minvera, where did you get the PDFs? I tried looking for them once, but the sites I got didn't seem very legit. sweatdrop

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
NightfallDuet
Hey, Minvera, where did you get the PDFs? I tried looking for them once, but the sites I got didn't seem very legit. sweatdrop

caligulasAquarium

I just did a quick google search. :/ I was at school, so I didn't bookmark the site. sweatdrop

But, they took down the download link for BD, so I'm still looking for that.
            User Image

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
caligulasAquarium

Has anyone else gotten approached to participate in a Twilight RP?

This person just PM'ed me asking if I would. She was nice about it when I declined and explained I was an anti, but I was just curious.
            User Image

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I got asked to do a Harry Potter RP in a guild, but I don't do guilds anymore so I declined. :/

No Twilight for me. :/

Beloved Shapeshifter

My main was asked. The letter said "both of you" and the girl also asked to be my friend. Needless to say, I've yet to reply. Though, it's tempting to ressurect my anti-social vampire secretary RP character from too long ago in an anti-Cullen/ Shapeshifter raid. :3

Unsealed Dabbler

I got asked as well, same mention of "both of you" and inclusion of a friend request. Maybe she's just inviting everyone who posts here?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Minerva de Sade
caligulasAquarium

This person just PM'ed me asking if I would. She was nice about it when I declined and explained I was an anti, but I was just curious.
            User Image

I got asked too, but I didn't even respond.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Tympest
I got asked as well, same mention of "both of you" and inclusion of a friend request. Maybe she's just inviting everyone who posts here?

caligulasAquarium

I suppose so. I mean, she's not even checking to see if we're antis or not. Although, she was nice when I politely declined, so I suppose she's just taking shots in the dark.User Image
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Minerva de Sade
caligulasAquarium

User Image

I did as well. It's weird. I'm openly showing my disdain for the series and I got asked to join a rp group on another site.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
MuffinTheOrphan
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Minerva de Sade
caligulasAquarium

User Image

I did as well. It's weird. I'm openly showing my disdain for the series and I got asked to join a rp group on another site.

Yeah, same here. It was strange.

Unsealed Dabbler

Minerva de Sade
Tympest

caligulasAquarium

I suppose so. I mean, she's not even checking to see if we're antis or not. Although, she was nice when I politely declined, so I suppose she's just taking shots in the dark.User Image
I haven't heard back from her, so I don't know how polite she'd be about it. That seems like the kind of thing you'd check first before sending invites though.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Tympest
I haven't heard back from her, so I don't know how polite she'd be about it. That seems like the kind of thing you'd check first before sending invites though.

caligulasAquarium

No kidding. I think she just wants some people to RP with. Not that that's a bad thing, but maybe I should have recommended Barton Town?

The RP was off site, so I was a little leery of it anyways.
            User Image

Unsealed Dabbler

Minerva de Sade
Tympest

caligulasAquarium

No kidding. I think she just wants some people to RP with. Not that that's a bad thing, but maybe I should have recommended Barton Town?

The RP was off site, so I was a little leery of it anyways.
            User Image
I was going to say, it's not necessarily bad that she's looking for people to interact with more, but it would be better if she looked to an RP forum or more of a Twilight fan site. You might consider suggesting it if you hear back from her again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff