Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think every sub-forums need a thread like this…

Do you have any thoughts and opinions that contrast with what other people think? Talk about and discuss whatever divergent opinions you have… I'll start.

The movies are not as bad as the books because you don't have to constant reading Bella's thought of Edward or her whining and bitching about every little things…

Blondes are not the bitches of the series… Bella is.

Alice's power are useless.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Leah is not an unclean b***h because she can't have children, and it's not her fault her father went and died when he was shocked to see her transform unlike what Meyer tries to claim.
Being able to live for eternal is more as a curse than as a gift.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Meyerpires would not in fact survive a bomb explosion, especially if it has any nuclear capabilities.
The casts did a good job portraying their cardboard characters except you, Meyer.

Still wondering why there's no black person nor black vampires in the books…

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
^ because Meyer's religion used to believe that if your skin was any pigment other than the acceptable shades of white, then you were thought to be more sinful than everyone else, thus eviler. They have since officially retracted that belief, but I often wonder if behind the scenes they don't still enforce that in some churches. The Jacksons were mormons, I in fact think that might be one reason Michael Jackson tried so hard to be white. Though that didn't stop him from being a *****, so I dunno.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Immorality will make you beautiful and absolutely perfect. You will be the epitome of beauty and elegance, because being moral (or werewolf/shape shifter) is not enough to gain attention from your peers.

Manly Man-Lover

Incessantly whining self inserts are not good MC's in novels.

Unsealed Dabbler

Should a guy you've talked to a couple of times who seemed to really dislike you reveal that he's been sneaking into your bedroom at night, it's time to call the cops not swoon. Likewise, if your male friend begins to avoid you, calling him dozens of times a day isn't going to help it's just going to convince him you're crazy.
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Leah is not an unclean b***h because she can't have children, and it's not her fault her father went and died when he was shocked to see her transform unlike what Meyer tries to claim.

User Image
Vampires that sparkles isn't as lame as people say.
If you are being eaten from the inside out by a being whose entire definition equals to "Parasite", it might not be a bad idea to rethink the whole 'baby' thing.
Also, condoms. Always. Unless you got your tube tied or some s**t, condoms are always a good idea.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Unofficial Leah C
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

User Image

couldn't see it. DX
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Unofficial Leah C
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

User Image

couldn't see it. DX

Oh noes.
User Image

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Meyerpires would not in fact survive a bomb explosion, especially if it has any nuclear capabilities.

I'm pretty sure this is brought up in Breaking dawn, actually. If I remember right, Carlisle pretty much effectively admits vampires can be easily killed with modern, high-tech weaponry. Also pretty handily explains why the Volturi have clearly become pretty antagonistic towards humans while still doing all they can to prevent their existence from being leaked. If word got out that vampires were real, and that a whole city was secretly being run by them, just how long would you estimate it might take the armies of the world to start mounting an attack on the vampires? The Volturi do cruel things to the human "tourists" they capture because they want to establish their place at the top of the food chain -- they're actually really ********' scared.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff