Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spider and I
Tympest
Kiba Shinzu
Tympest
Luunna
lmfao you're the one whose made the effort to look through my posts and reply to them. did i kick your christmas puppy?

not true from my observations. everyone who 'discusses' twilight just wants to circlejerk and cry about how the vampires sparkle and the werewolves dont wear shirts
Difference is I found your posts because I was, you know, reading the threads. You just seem to be hear to b***h about how unoriginal people's opinions and/or dislike of Twilight is. You don't seem to have lurked nearly enough to get to the people who actually talk about the books beyond sparklepires and meyerwolves.

I really think they're here to b***h about Gaia in general and trying to troll people with it. Also seems to get mad when people try to have a real conversation with them.
They do come across as rather butthurt over something, just not the TSF exactly. It's almost like they're a parody of a rabid fan or an antard.
Lol at all of you crying b***h tears over Luunna's valid observation. Ever hear the phrase "there is nothing new under the sun"? Take that and magnify it by a hundred for any semi-popular fandom, especially an old, stagnating one like Twilight.
Also "lurked"? We've been checking up since the heyday whenever we need a laugh because it's endlessly amusing. Keep up the pathetic passive-aggressive shitposting though, it's helping me fill up my gaia bingo card pretty well.

>seems to get mad when people try to have a real conversation with them

There's a difference between bemusement and genuine anger, sweetcheeks.
User Image
Cool story, sockpuppet. Can you tell me another?
Cholix-chan
Spider and I
Tympest
Kiba Shinzu
Tympest
Luunna
lmfao you're the one whose made the effort to look through my posts and reply to them. did i kick your christmas puppy?

not true from my observations. everyone who 'discusses' twilight just wants to circlejerk and cry about how the vampires sparkle and the werewolves dont wear shirts
Difference is I found your posts because I was, you know, reading the threads. You just seem to be hear to b***h about how unoriginal people's opinions and/or dislike of Twilight is. You don't seem to have lurked nearly enough to get to the people who actually talk about the books beyond sparklepires and meyerwolves.

I really think they're here to b***h about Gaia in general and trying to troll people with it. Also seems to get mad when people try to have a real conversation with them.
They do come across as rather butthurt over something, just not the TSF exactly. It's almost like they're a parody of a rabid fan or an antard.
Lol at all of you crying b***h tears over Luunna's valid observation. Ever hear the phrase "there is nothing new under the sun"? Take that and magnify it by a hundred for any semi-popular fandom, especially an old, stagnating one like Twilight.
Also "lurked"? We've been checking up since the heyday whenever we need a laugh because it's endlessly amusing. Keep up the pathetic passive-aggressive shitposting though, it's helping me fill up my gaia bingo card pretty well.

User Image
Ooh, wrong. Check the date on when my profile was made, if you want, not to mention the blindingly obvious difference in posting styles and tones. Too late for you to preserve your dignity, unfortunately, but next time do your research before making baseless accusations.

And please, preserve the "no life" argument for someone it applies to. Nipping this one in the bud.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spider and I
Cholix-chan
Spider and I
Tympest
Kiba Shinzu

User Image
Ooh, wrong. Check the date on when my profile was made, if you want, not to mention the blindingly obvious difference in posting styles and tones. Too late for you to preserve your dignity, unfortunately, but next time do your research before making baseless accusations.

And please, preserve the "no life" argument for someone it applies to. Nipping this one in the bud.

Sockpuppet can be old account too that used to back up another user like Luunna. Your argument is invalid.
Cholix-chan
Spider and I
Cholix-chan
Spider and I
Tympest
Kiba Shinzu

User Image

Sockpuppet can be old account too that used to back up another user like Luunna. Your argument is invalid.
i like how you didnt touch on the 'totally different tone and posting style' point
no comment on that one?

also why would i sockpuppet in a thread ******** weeks after the fact ya maroon

Unsealed Dabbler

Spider and I
Tympest
Kiba Shinzu
Tympest
Luunna

User Image
It isn't a terribly valid observation, more of an assumption that all people who share opinions must just be copying others. The phrase you've used is often used by poor writers and high school teachers to try to excuse poorly executed work which tends to take away from it's effectiveness in an argument. Even given that many fandoms tend to have an over abundance of the same or similar opinions, I fail to see how that invalidates the shared opinions or makes it any less possible for them to be unpopular within the fan/hatedom.

It was said because Luunna gave no indication of paying attention to what is and has been said in the TSF and the worst argument is an uninformed one.

Intelligent as you seem to consider yourself, you might want to take a better look at both sides of the argument before jumping in to help your friend. It does make you look like a sockpuppet, though one that's had considerably more effort put into it than most others.

Unsealed Dabbler

Luunna
Cholix-chan
Spider and I
Cholix-chan
Spider and I

User Image

i like how you didnt touch on the 'totally different tone and posting style' point
no comment on that one?

also why would i sockpuppet in a thread ******** weeks after the fact ya maroon
Tone and style are fairly easy to fake for anyone who takes the time to practice. If one wished to make a good sockpuppet they could chose to post differently for that account.

As to your second question, perhaps you lack the testicular fortitude to continue speaking or wanted to seem like you had more support than you do, it could also be that you and your friend simply "talk" so similarly that you read the same. The tone wasn't all that different between you and Spider, nor was the condescension towards those who do not share your opinion here. The real differences were in word capitalization, size, and alignment all of which would be easily faked.
Spider and I
Cholix-chan
Spider and I
Tympest
Kiba Shinzu

User Image

I'm gonna regret putting my own two cents in, just a little. No one is torn over the 'valid' observation in question. Her validity is in question when no one in this forum for quite some time has-in her words- "circlejerk(ed) and cry(ied) about how the vampires sparkle and the werewolves dont wear shirts"

So, yeah. Her observation isn't valid because no one has done that.
hey look everyone its easily one of the most popular threads in the twilight subforum and its the very definition of a circlejerk (:

Tympest
Tone and style are fairly easy to fake for anyone who takes the time to practice.

1. what sad, pathetic specimen would take the time to practice that just to post in gaia online's twilight subforum and why do you think i qualify as one. i totally forgot this thread existed until spider linked it to me on aim and said 'lol wow these guys are really ganging up on you' and posted.
2. hey look its a thread where me and spider are both posting and online at the exact same time wow owned nerds
Look at me, I'm posting at the same time.
Look at me, I'm posting at the same time.
im sorry to hear you have the time to run your separate accounts in two different internet browsers to hold multi-page conversations with yourself and other people
which is what that thread was if you looked

lol you guys should probably just admit youre grabbing for straws to prove a point that isnt right and move on
What is this black Magic?
Thrun teh magical cat
are you going to respond to anything or are you going to keep patting yourself on the back for proving nothing

lol why are you even so insistent on this that you're ignoring literally EVERYTHING ELSE
Luunna
Thrun teh magical cat
are you going to respond to anything or are you going to keep patting yourself on the back for proving nothing

lol why are you even so insistent on this that you're ignoring literally EVERYTHING ELSE
Ignoring what? Are you playing mind trick?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff