Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Unofficial Leah C
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Unofficial Leah C
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Leah is not an unclean b***h because she can't have children, and it's not her fault her father went and died when he was shocked to see her transform unlike what Meyer tries to claim.

User Image

couldn't see it. DX

Oh noes.
User Image

Lol, thanks

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Leah is not an unclean b***h because she can't have children, and it's not her fault her father went and died when he was shocked to see her transform unlike what Meyer tries to claim.

I know this isn't the case, because it's not how Meyer wrote it, but my theory is that Leah would be able to have children after/if she gives up her wolf form. I said that the wolves don't age - until they give up the wolf, and then they continue to change normally.

I feel like her periods and fertility are just on pause until she allows her body to go through changes again. Kind of like the same deal with the female vampires not being able to go through the bodily changes necessary to have a baby, only it's reversible.

I WANT LEAH TO BE HAPPY.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dorgi
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

I know this isn't the case, because it's not how Meyer wrote it, but my theory is that Leah would be able to have children after/if she gives up her wolf form. I said that the wolves don't age - until they give up the wolf, and then they continue to change normally.

I feel like her periods and fertility are just on pause until she allows her body to go through changes again. Kind of like the same deal with the female vampires not being able to go through the bodily changes necessary to have a baby, only it's reversible.

I WANT LEAH TO BE HAPPY.

I want her to be happy too.
Vampires drink blood to prevent themselves from rotting.
unpopular opinion:

there are no unpopular opinions
everyone who has an opinion on twilight just parrots it from somebody else and acts like they're funny s**t

Unsealed Dabbler

Luunna
unpopular opinion:

everyone who has an opinion on twilight just parrots it from somebody else and acts like they're funny s**t
Did an anti kick your Christmas puppy or something? There are unpopular opinions about the books and it is quite possible to have an opinion on the books without "parroting" it from anyone else regardless of whether or not it's similar to someone else's opinion.
Tympest
Luunna
unpopular opinion:

Did an anti kick your Christmas puppy or something? There are unpopular opinions about the books and it is quite possible to have an opinion on the books without "parroting" it from anyone else regardless of whether or not it's similar to someone else's opinion.
lmfao you're the one whose made the effort to look through my posts and reply to them. did i kick your christmas puppy?

not true from my observations. everyone who 'discusses' twilight just wants to circlejerk and cry about how the vampires sparkle and the werewolves dont wear shirts

Unsealed Dabbler

Luunna
Tympest
Luunna
unpopular opinion:

lmfao you're the one whose made the effort to look through my posts and reply to them. did i kick your christmas puppy?

not true from my observations. everyone who 'discusses' twilight just wants to circlejerk and cry about how the vampires sparkle and the werewolves dont wear shirts
Difference is I found your posts because I was, you know, reading the threads. You just seem to be hear to b***h about how unoriginal people's opinions and/or dislike of Twilight is. You don't seem to have lurked nearly enough to get to the people who actually talk about the books beyond sparklepires and meyerwolves.
Tympest
Luunna
Tympest
Luunna
unpopular opinion:

Difference is I found your posts because I was, you know, reading the threads. You just seem to be hear to b***h about how unoriginal people's opinions and/or dislike of Twilight is. You don't seem to have lurked nearly enough to get to the people who actually talk about the books beyond sparklepires and meyerwolves.

I really think they're here to b***h about Gaia in general and trying to troll people with it. Also seems to get mad when people try to have a real conversation with them.
Luunna
Tympest
Luunna
unpopular opinion:

All I see that you're butt-hurt about Twilight because you can't have an actual conversation without sounding like an ignorant anti-social whiny b***h. My advice for you... "You're doing it wrong."

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50

Unsealed Dabbler

Kiba Shinzu
Tympest
Luunna
Tympest
Luunna
unpopular opinion:

I really think they're here to b***h about Gaia in general and trying to troll people with it. Also seems to get mad when people try to have a real conversation with them.
They do come across as rather butthurt over something, just not the TSF exactly. It's almost like they're a parody of a rabid fan or an antard.

Interesting Dabbler

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
"All Twilight Haters are evil and should be at fault for everything!!!!!"
Dorgi
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

I WANT LEAH TO BE HAPPY.

That's what I thought too when I first read it.
Tympest
Kiba Shinzu
Tympest
Luunna
Tympest
Luunna
unpopular opinion:

They do come across as rather butthurt over something, just not the TSF exactly. It's almost like they're a parody of a rabid fan or an antard.
Lol at all of you crying b***h tears over Luunna's valid observation. Ever hear the phrase "there is nothing new under the sun"? Take that and magnify it by a hundred for any semi-popular fandom, especially an old, stagnating one like Twilight.
Also "lurked"? We've been checking up since the heyday whenever we need a laugh because it's endlessly amusing. Keep up the pathetic passive-aggressive shitposting though, it's helping me fill up my gaia bingo card pretty well.

>seems to get mad when people try to have a real conversation with them

There's a difference between bemusement and genuine anger, sweetcheeks.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces