Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiba Shinzu
You know what I find funny?
The fact that someone thinks they one something when they argue with a troll.
you know what i find funny
the fact that you came back here yet again to passive-aggressively s**t-talk me for no real reason
(also the fact that you thought that was said seriously at all)

User Image
Luunna
Kiba Shinzu
The fact that someone thinks they won something when they argue with a troll.
the fact that you came back here yet again to passive-aggressively s**t-talk me for no real reason

User Image

Dude, I just made an observation.
You're having a very pointless conversation with someone who doesn't give two shits about you or what you think. The fact that you keep replying to them keeps them entertained. This is pretty much the gist of what is going on.
Also, I don't do passive-aggressive. I'm pretty direct when I say, yeah, I don't like you, and yeah, I think this entire 'argument' is funny. I fail to see how that matters though.
Kiba Shinzu
Luunna
Kiba Shinzu

User Image

You're having a very pointless conversation with someone who doesn't give two shits about you or what you think. The fact that you keep replying to them keeps them entertained. This is pretty much the gist of what is going on.
Also, I don't do passive-aggressive. I'm pretty direct when I say, yeah, I don't like you, and yeah, I think this entire 'argument' is funny. I fail to see how that matters though.
and it keeps me entertained as well
i wasnt switching between three accounts so the longest thing i had to do was pick out a good gif, the rest was pretty easy and my replies were done very quickly
i dont see where you fit into this equation or why you came back at all when this had little to nothing to do with you

lmao you didnt say that tho that statement was basically the opposite of direct
it was not entirely direct about who you were talking to, nor what you were talking about
that isnt direct
if you wanted to be direct you would have quoted the post and said it
and yea it was pretty funny lmao
Luunna
Kiba Shinzu
Luunna
Kiba Shinzu

User Image

i wasnt switching between three accounts so the longest thing i had to do was pick out a good gif, the rest was pretty easy and my replies were done very quickly
i dont see where you fit into this equation or why you came back at all when this had little to nothing to do with you

it was not entirely direct about who you were talking to, nor what you were talking about
that isnt direct

I wasn't stating it to anyone, I was just posting it for anyone in general. I'm letting anyone who might find it interesting to know that I find this funny. Which it is.
Maybe it wasn't that direct, but it wasn't intended to be. I don't really do passive-aggressive, though it doesn't mean I can't. I just don't do it often, and afterwords, I'm pretty straightforward.
Luunna
Kiba Shinzu
Luunna
Kiba Shinzu

User Image

that isnt direct
Do you know what is funny and pathetic? You.
Shibuyakouzorinanamushi
Luunna
Kiba Shinzu
Luunna
Kiba Shinzu

User Image

that isnt direct
Do you know what is funny and pathetic? You.
I agree, don't you?
Luunna
AnonKB48
Luunna
Shibuyakouzorinanamushi
Luunna
exactly
User Image
never change, you ******** rube
Cool story, spider.
User Image

i guess you're done with hypocrisy puppet theater for the night?
What puppet?
yea i didnt think so

see your point falls flat on the fact that ive been blowing holes in your sockpuppet accounts alone this entire time
if spider was really my alt account, dont you think i'd have him here to suck my d**k and tell me how much he agrees with me, since that's what you're doing? if i really did control spider, why wouldn't he be here to back me up more often?
User Image

Unsealed Dabbler

Luunna
hey look everyone its easily one of the most popular threads in the twilight subforum and its the very definition of a circlejerk (:

Tympest
Tone and style are fairly easy to fake for anyone who takes the time to practice.

1. what sad, pathetic specimen would take the time to practice that just to post in gaia online's twilight subforum and why do you think i qualify as one. i totally forgot this thread existed until spider linked it to me on aim and said 'lol wow these guys are really ganging up on you' and posted.
2. hey look its a thread where me and spider are both posting and online at the exact same time wow owned nerds
I'm a writer, I practice change in tone and style so that my characters don't all sound the same. It's something that could easily be applied to forum sites like Gaia. Maybe I'm giving you more credit than you deserve on intelligence and/or creativity.
Guy in Cognitio
Renesmee is hotter than any other female I ever met.
Are you a *****?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces