Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thrun teh magical cat
AnonKB48
Thrun teh magical cat
Cholix-chan
Luunna
actually i was pretty sure i was picking that up from you?

but then again maybe it was one of your other accounts here
I don't know what you're talking about. What other accounts?
Who are you?
Luuunna meant me and you and other person is the same person.
but we are not the same person.
I'm soo confused.
Luunna
Cholix-chan
Luunna
Thrun teh magical cat
Luunna
good thing i was being facetious
but you'd know all about that wouldnt you you comic genius
All I hear from you are "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW, I'M RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT AND YOU ARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WRONG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW"

there you go again with that comic wit
User Image
never gets old bro
I have no clue who am I?
Cholix-chan
Luunna
Cholix-chan
Luunna
Thrun teh magical cat
Luunna
All I hear from you are "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW, I'M RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT AND YOU ARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WRONG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW"

User Image
never gets old bro
I have no clue who am I?
If you are me... then who am I?
Luunna
Cholix-chan
Luunna
Thrun teh magical cat
Luunna

User Image
never gets old bro
By you... what do you mean?
if you'll notice this isnt at all what spider did to me
he came in weeks after i had stopped posting in a thread, when i'd forgotten about it, and posted his two cents
ignoring everything else that anyone said, you instantly started to scrutinize him as a possible sock puppet of mine, going after the most miniscule detail you could and going to embarrassing lengths to prove a point you had absolutely no stake in and would gain nothing from proving

im sorry you think everyone's a chubby little porker who sits at home on gaia online all day and has the time to put together elaborate schemes like this for the sake of being right on the internet (on GAIA ONLINE, no less) but i'm afraid that isn't right, you've proven nothing and this was all a colossal waste of time on your part
so i hope you enjoyed wasting your evening away to serve as the greatest evidence i could ever ask for, because i sure did

User Image
Luunna
he came in weeks after i had stopped posting in a thread, when i'd forgotten about it, and posted his two cents
ignoring everything else that anyone said, you instantly started to scrutinize him as a possible sock puppet of mine, going after the most miniscule detail you could and going to embarrassing lengths to prove a point you had absolutely no stake in and would gain nothing from proving

im sorry you think everyone's a chubby little porker who sits at home on gaia online all day and has the time to put together elaborate schemes like this for the sake of being right on the internet (on GAIA ONLINE, no less) but i'm afraid that isn't right
i hope you enjoyed wasting your time to serve as the greatest evidence i could ever ask for, because i sure did

User Image
Your picture look kind of pissed. You need a better picture.
AnonKB48
Luunna

im sorry you think everyone's a chubby little porker who sits at home on gaia online all day and has the time to put together elaborate schemes like this for the sake of being right on the internet (on GAIA ONLINE, no less) but i'm afraid that isn't right
i hope you enjoyed wasting your time to serve as the greatest evidence i could ever ask for, because i sure did

User Image
nope
joffrey's the only reaction image i'll ever need for threads like this
User Image
Luunna
AnonKB48
Luunna

User Image
nope
joffrey's the only reaction image i'll ever need for threads like this
User Image
You can do better than that.
AnonKB48
Luunna

User Image
ps now you're proving that nobody can debate intelligently here and that when they are stuck and have nothing to add to the argument, they'll pick on the tiniest detail they can to have the last word instead of trying to discuss their opinion intelligently
bookmarking this thread for use in all future discussions on the shithole that is the twilight subforum
this has been a good night
Luunna
AnonKB48
Luunna

User Image
ps now you're proving that nobody can debate intelligently here and that when they are stuck and have nothing to add to the argument, they'll pick on the tiniest detail they can to have the last word instead of trying to discuss their opinion intelligently
bookmarking this thread for use in all future discussions on the shithole that is the twilight subforum
Can't you do any better? You're disappointing me.
Thrun teh magical cat
Luunna
AnonKB48
Luunna

User Image
and you're not disappointing me in the slightest
you're ignoring so much of what i say to retain the sense of smug superiority you might as well be an icon for all of the idiots i've ever spoken to through the tsf
Luunna
Thrun teh magical cat
Luunna
AnonKB48
Luunna

User Image
you're ignoring so much of what i say to retain the sense of smug superiority you might as well be an icon for all of the idiots i've ever spoken to through the tsf
Ignoring what?
AnonKB48
Luunna
Thrun teh magical cat
Luunna
AnonKB48
Luunna

User Image
Ignoring what?
exactly
User Image
never change, you ******** rube
Luunna
AnonKB48
Luunna
Thrun teh magical cat
Luunna
Ignoring what?
exactly
User Image
Cool story, spider.
Shibuyakouzorinanamushi
Luunna
AnonKB48
Luunna
Thrun teh magical cat
Luunna
Ignoring what?
exactly
User Image
Cool story, spider.
User Image

i guess you're done with hypocrisy puppet theater for the night?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff