Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight is a love story including a vampires and intense love.

Titanic is frantic love on a dramatic base.

If you love a mystery, I would suggest Twilight.

Drama? Shoot for Titanic.

Beloved Gaian

While I use to love Twilight in my teens, I feel any love story is better than Twilight. Sorry. TITANIC it is!

Beloved Shapeshifter

Um... Such a choice... Twilight or Titanic. I didn't care for either fully. They both had potential, but didn't fully meet it. With Twilight, the synopsis was good, but the way it was executed and the material left a bad taste in my mouth. Though it was a good escape piece, it was one I couldn't fully emerse myself into because like I said, some of the material just left a bad taste in my mouth. Especially in the "romance" department as it seemed like a mutual dance of manipulation and I've been pretty vocal about what I dislike about Jacob and Renesmee (or basically the whole thing about the wolves imprinting thing).

Titanic... I remember seeing it when I was 14 with my sister and mother. I had a cold starting at the time and found myself laughing more than anything at stuff that was unintentionally funny. Though I liked the whole historic romance thing, I found it really sappy and boring instead of "monumentally classic." Needless to say, after watching it, I've sworn off James Cameron because it seemed like he was more interested in effects than storyline.

So, yeah. Neither.

Manly Man-Lover

Both are long and drawn-out, so neither. Even if I were in some dramatic situation that I had no other movie choices but these, I would find a way to destroy both and find out what the hell was happening and call, "cruel and unusual punishment!"

Newbie Hunter

You know the Titanic didn't crash into the iceberg and sank. it was all Seaking's fault.

User Image
I like Titanic better than Twilight.

Romantic Krampus

12,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Babygirl31195
Harry potter is better than Twilight. Titanic is still a better love story than Twilight.

Agreed…but i still luv Twilight heart

Clean Genius

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
twilight is better

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Babygirl31195
Harry potter is better than Twilight. Titanic is still a better love story than Twilight.
I like all of them
I couldn't stand Titanic, I'm sorry it was just ugh. Twilight though was good, I love it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff